All Hands on Deck Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of our big day.
3.5k words
3.55
24.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Please read All Hands on Deck first, to give you context.]


When I concluded the first chapter of this story, I wrote that nothing occurred for several days. That is of course literally untrue. What I meant was that nothing happened involving the two men working on our neighbors' deck. But between my wife and me, plenty happened, believe me!

After we had both come, we stayed where we were for a few minutes, in front of the kitchen window, in full view of the two workers who had been watching us, until my deflated cock just slipped out of Linda's spunk-filled pussy. Then, with a sigh, she bent down to pick her panties off the floor, wiped the worst of our fluids off her thighs, grabbed my hand, and headed for the bedroom, saying, "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

I meekly followed her down the hall, delighting in the motion of her hips from my vantage point behind her. I thought I could detect a faint squelchy sound as she moved, but it may have been my overactive imagination. I was surprised, though, that it caused my limp but wet cock to start stirring -- at my age, coming usually meant no erection for at least twenty-four hours! But the sight in front of me and the thought of a shared shower had me getting excited again, and by the time we reached the bedroom at the other end of the house, I was already at half mast.

When we got there, Linda apparently did not have a shower in mind, at least not right away. As she pulled off her top, she dropped down on the bed, spreading her legs, and commanded, "Lick me out -- use your tongue to clean my pussy, and make me come again!"

I knelt down by the bedside between her legs and moved my face close up. The sight of her still purple, engorged nether lips, her shiny erect clit, and the white come oozing out of her pussy had my cock hardening even more. With a moan, I dived in. My tongue scooped up the jism that was running out of Linda's cunt and spread it all over her clit. I could almost feel it jump as I laved it with our combined juices. With my tongue still covered with come, I lifted my head and brought it to her face, planting my lips squarely on her mouth and pressing her lips open with my stabbing tongue. She sucked it in greedily, swallowing what remained of my semen, and engaged my tongue in battle. In the meanwhile, I had two fingers up her pussy and my thumb on her clit, smearing our juices around as Linda's hips started their rhythmic movement.

I now climbed up on the bed next to Linda, facing the foot of the bed. I slowly licked and kissed my way down her body, her neck, her tits, stabbing my tongue into her bellybutton, brushing the side of her belly with my mouth which I know she is soooo sensitive to, and finally reached my goal between her legs. My tongue flickers her clit as her hips start lifting. She rubs herself against my mouth for a few seconds, then moves her pussy area upwards so that my tongue reaches the heart of her throbbing slit, right at the opening to the vagina. Most of my spunk is gone now, replaced by fresh pussy juice pouring out of her cunt. I lick up as much as I can, but a lot of it just gets smeared all over my face and her thighs. I move my tongue back and forth between clit and pussy hole, licking the one and stabbing my tongue as far as it will go into the other.

Then slowly but surely I work my tongue beyond her cunt, down towards that other hole, her little pink crinkly rosebud. Linda's hips are now seriously heaving, As my tongue rims her hole and then makes little stabs at the center as though it wanted to penetrate her most secret place, with my chin pressing firmly at her sopping cunt, she is no longer heaving, she is bucking, and I know what's next. She has been quiet except for the sound of her heavy breathing; now she starts a low guttural drawn-out moan, gradually increasing in pitch and volume until it is almost a scream, culminating in an "Aaaaah!!!" of satisfaction, her hips frozen at a good foot above the mattress. Then two more slow bucks as she comes down from one of her better orgasms and lies immobile on the bed.

After a final swipe with my tongue at her asshole, I withdraw from the field of battle. I know how sensitive her pussy is after she comes, so I just bring up my slick and slippery face, covered with her juices, and give her a deep, tongue-filled kiss.

We just lay there for a few minutes, our breathing slowly returning to normal. Finally, Linda turned my way and said, "Oh wow, I don't know what came over me, but that was one of my best climaxes in a while. And... oh, my Lord, you seem to be having a good time too, judging by that thing!" I followed her stare down to my cock, which had gotten hard again as I tongue-fucked Linda and hadn't lost its hardness. At my age, that counted as a minor miracle -- I hadn't come twice in the same day for the last 15 years, I think. But I was ready now.

Linda got on all fours and moved down towards my midriff. She gingerly held my foreskin between thumb and forefinger and slowly pulled it back as my shiny purple engorged cockhead slowly emerged, surrounded by an inflamed red ring of foreskin. As she bent over and stuck her tongue out to lick it, a drop of fluid appeared at the slit. She scooped it up, saying, "Mmmmmm, tastes sweet. And I love how it looks when I do this... " She continued to rub my foreskin up and down.

I silently agreed with her, the sight of an uncut angry pulsating head seeping pre-come and slowly emerging from its turtleneck band of skin is one of my favorite visions on the net when I am surfing for cock never fails to turn me on. Knowing what Linda was about to do to that rock hard shiny helmet made it even better.

"Mmmmmmm, just like a lollipop, my favorite," she said as she stuck out her tongue and tried to push its tip into my pee slit. I groaned. She continued, trailing her tongue down my cock to my engorged balls full of spunk, getting readier and readier to spray their load. She took my shaved balls in her mouth and gently rolled them around while continuing to pull on my foreskin, all the time looking at that marble-like protrusion emerge and disappear again.

"Pleeeeaaase... " I moaned. She understood, her mouth let go of my balls with a wet plop, and her greedy mouth engulfed my cockhead. Her lips took over from her tongue, rubbing my foreskin back and forth. Then she took me deeper in her mouth, the head now completely uncovered and the tongue resuming its lapping action. She started a continuous hum of pleasure, making her oral cavity resonate so I could feel my cock beginning to vibrate. On occasion, she would let her teeth gently graze the skin of my hard rod as my glans rubbed against the top of her mouth. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply and for how long, pulling her lips back over her teeth before they actually started hurting.

Gradually, Linda's motion became slower and deeper. The tip of my cock now encountered the softer tissue of the back of her mouth. My cock is a bit below average in length, so she can usually accommodate it all without gagging, but now she pushed herself further down than usual, putting pressure with her face on my belly and guiding my cock into a narrower gully. Little by little, she increased the depth of her stroke. I could feel that she was on the edge of gagging, but she managed to avoid it. The humming was becoming more intense, and I could feel the flesh at her throat palpitate slowly as she took me deeper than she ever had before.

I don't know whether she was technically deep-throating me, but she was doing something to me that I had never felt before. I started heaving my pelvis up and down, and her head bobbed on my cock in perfect rhythm, meeting my thrusts with her hungry mouth, my cock hitting the back of her throat every few strokes, at which point she would swallow, which gave my cock a sort of massage with her throat muscles. It was my turn to emit a continuous moan of arousal and excitement.

I soon felt that familiar pressure building up behind my balls and knew that I couldn't hold off much longer. Linda sensed it too and pulled her mouth off my cock. I cried, "Oh, no, don't stop... Pleeaasee." She shushed me as she leaned back to her nightstand. She took out the jar of Vaseline and dipped her middle finger in it, covering it with a liberal dose of lubricant. The she returned her mouth to my impatient cock, which by now was throbbing rhythmically, and she plunged her mouth deeply around it again. At the same time she rubbed her finger around my pulsating asshole, gradually pushing it up my sphincter. I saw stars. The finger finally got to its destination, rubbing my prostate through the thin wall of my rectum.

That set off my explosion. My first spurt was at full penetration, Linda had perforce to swallow it. But she then pulled her mouth back, against my feeble protests, so that the rest of my geyser would be deposited on her tongue. When she thought she had extracted all my jism from my wilting cock, she pulled her mouth off, sat back, smiled and let two little streams of come seep out the sides of her mouth. Not that I had come too much for her to swallow: that is just a hyperbolic trope of bad porn. No, her aim was to enhance my climax by presenting me with the image of a wanton slut. She succeeded: I will never forget the sight.

- - - * * * O O O * * * - - -

After we had showered and dresses, the rest of the day was to all appearance normal. Yet, I had the strangest feeling, one that took me back almost thirty years, to those crazy days after Linda and I first met. We had fallen into bed together on the very first night, and for a week, we had done nothing but make love and talk, getting to know each other in every sense of the word. I remember one evening in particular when we decided to go out for dinner at a pretty nice restaurant: we ate the appetizer, but when the main course was served, we just couldn't eat a thing. We just sat there looking at each other, wanting only to go back to my place and fuck. After ten minutes of picking at our food, we finally just up and left, almost running all the way back, and gave each other oral sex for the first time.

I think the feeling we both had back in that hectic period was a sense of, "What's next? Can we really make this even better? How long can we keep it up?" I felt some of that challenge, some of that excitement, all day, as we both went about our usual routine -- every so often exchanging knowing looks, little complicit smiles, feathery touches of the hand. Neither of us said anything about it, but I think we both subconsciously felt that we had taken an important step and that our relationship had reached a new level, of intensity, adventurousness, but also trust. Thinking back on it now, I find it remarkable that such a thing could happen after thirty years of married life.

So Linda worked the yard and I fixed dinner and we watched TV for a little while. Outwardly, nothing distinguished this day from any other. As was our custom, we went to bed fairly early, each with a book to read ourselves to sleep.

I actually didn't even pick up my book. I just lay supine, watching the ceiling without seeing it and replaying the events of the morning in my mind. After a while, I noticed that Linda was kind of restless, shifting her body around with small movements. When I looked over at her, she had stopped reading. She still held her book in her left hand, but it had dropped forward and her eyes were closed. She wasn't asleep, though: her right arm was under her cover and I could see her hand making small rhythmic motions. She was masturbating!

I couldn't believe it. She was still turned on, whether by our fuck over the kitchen sink while the workmen on the neighbors' deck were watching her tits or by the oral session that followed in bed, I didn't know. Of course, this aroused me, but my cock grew only half hard. It had had a productive but apparently exhausting day! I sneaked my own right hand under her blanket, reaching down across her breast, grazing her nipple, passed gently over her stomach, down to where her pussy hair started. I could feel her motion now, as well as seeing it. I didn't push her hand away and try to replace it with my own; I just put it on top of hers and increased the pressure on her clit just a little bit.

"I was afraid you weren't going to discover what I was doing and that I'd have to tell you," Linda whispered.

"Oh, baby, you must really have been turned on today," I whispered back, nuzzling her earlobe.

"Oh, yes, and I still am... nghhhh... I can't describe how I felt when I realized... mmmmhhhmm... that those two guys were watching us... oooohhh... I have never done anything like that, if I'd only known, I would have done it sooner..."

Her fingers moved faster. "Maybe we could do something like that again, if you want," I said. I pushed her hand lower, and both her middle finger and mine plunged deep into her sloshing wet pussy, dragging the pussy juice out to lubricate her clit with a squelching noise. She writhed in pleasure as her fingers rubbed hard and fast and her hips started jerking up and down. I increased the pressure of my hand on hers, bearing down hard on her sopping pussy. Finally, she uttered a long, drawn-out moan as her hips froze in mid-air, "Mmmhhmm mmnnnngggnnnnn aaahhh..." After a few seconds, her midriff collapsed on the bed. She let out a long breath and relaxed.

After a minute or so, she started talking. "I can't believe how horny I have been all day. I think it must have started even before you touched me at the kitchen sink."

"Maybe you had had an erotic dream or something?"

"Maybe. Or maybe it was just a 'There'll be days like this, my momma said,' you know the song. It's happened several times lately, that I've wished you would come on to me, but something has always come in the way."

"Well. I would hope you weren't hesitating about taking the initiative. You know by now that I'm easily aroused -- even more so when you are the one to start it."

"Yeah, well, anyway, this morning it was just a fleeting thought, really, but I was ready for something when you started rubbing my shoulders. I never even noticed those two guys on the Halls' deck until you pointed them out. So until then, it was just a welcome diversion. Better than doing dishes, but nothing we haven't done before. But then, my mind flipped..."

"What do you meany?"

"At first, I thought that fucking me over the sink was kind of unique. Usually we make it back to the bedroom. And I sort of wondered at your unbuttoning my top, since your hands had great access already and you wouldn't be able to see my tits anyway. But then I discovered that the two guys were watching and I realized that that was why you were doing what you were doing. I thought I could feel your cock getting harder and maybe even an inch or so longer than usual. And my pussy reacted instantly -- it felt like it was literally flooding. I can't even describe the feeling in my belly. It was as if my cunt had taken over my entire lower body, roiling my inside. My clit seemed to have grown and taken over my whole pussy mound."

"That good, eh?"

"Oh, yeah. Never before, except maybe that first New Year's Eve 29 years ago. And then... "

"Yes, tell me. I'm almost hard again, listening."

"A weird image struck me. It was like I was looking at this from a distance, but with a different twist. You weren't behind me, it was the short guy who was sticking his big cock up my pussy from behind. Don't you agree that he looked like he had a bigger cock that the tall one?"

Where did that come from? "I don't know. Maybe."

"Anyway, he was the one fucking me and holding on to my titties. You were across the fence with the tall, skinny guy, and you were both watching and smiling, and you were nodding to me, as if you were approving or even applauding my fucking another guy. Then I pictured both you and the handyman pulling your cocks out and jerking off. And the strangest part..." She fell silent and an absent look came over her face.

"Yes? The strangest?"

"You started to put your hands on each other. You were each pulling on the other's cock, jacking each other off. I wanted you to take his cock in your mouth, but of course you couldn't because you were behind me, fucking me... What a turn-on, though! Anyway, that's when I came the second time."

"Oh, my God... now I'm seriously turned on again! But it won't work. There's no way I can get it hard enough to fuck. Seriously though, do you think you would want me to actually get it on? With another man, I mean?"

"Would you?"

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know, I might chicken out when it came down to brass tacks, though."

"Well, it isn't going to happen anyway, is it? I mean, who do we know who would be safe to do something like that with?"

"But supposing we could find someone, would you want me to do that? Suck another man's cock?"

In a small voice, "It would turn me on like you wouldn't believe."

"If we thought it was safe, would you let him fuck you?"

"Yesssss..."

"While I licked both of you?"

"Oooohhhh yes..."

"You've almost got me hard enough to fuck you now."

"Let me see... almost but not quite. Wait, there's something we can try."

Linda pushed me onto my back and pulled the covers down. She grabbed hold of my pajama pants and got my legs out of them. She rolled over and sat on my belly, facing me, then pushed herself down so that her pussy fit exactly over my half hard cock, trapped between her wet slit and my belly. Indeed, I was not hard enough to penetrate her, but when she started sliding her pussy lips forwards and backwards on my partially engorged member, I saw stars.

The stimulation was incredible. She enhanced it by rubbing my chest around my nipples. Since I started shaving there, I have become sensitive even to that kind of touch. Then she scratched my nipples with her sculpted fingernails. She continued by pinching them between her fingertips and finally dug her nails into them, never stopping her sliding back and forth on my cock with her gushing pussy. My hips started moving as if of their own accord.

After six or seven minutes of this, I started moaning I couldn't believe that it was possible, but my balls and the base of my cock were churning and roiling, and, in a final paroxysm of pleasure, I came again. Just a dribble, but for some reason, when I come with a semi-hard dick, the feeling surpasses any ordinary climax in intensity.

Linda rolled off me and we lay there, panting, for a few moments. Then we both reached out, turned off our bedside lamps and fell asleep on our backs, never bothering to clean up or cover the wet spot. Our bedclothes might be stained and crusted in the morning, but that would be another day.