All I Ever Wanted

Story Info
White girl gets a black man to love.
1.7k words
3.73
33.9k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a normal white girl who happen to have a hang up on black guys since as long as I can remember. I envied this girl in high school as she was white and had a black boyfriend. I always tried to flirt with them and they wouldn't give me the time of day and neither did the white boys. I wasn't ugly by any means but I wasn't cheerleader type material either. I tried to be nice to everyone, but the black guys always got a little extra kindness from me.

While I was away at college and away from my racist parents, I explored going to bars that were frequented by the black guys. I wanted a black man to love me in the worst way. I would try and see what they looked for in their women, especially the ones that had white girlfriends and try to dress and act like them.

I did have one advantage that most of them didn't have and that was a very well off father who had his own business and I had a substantial bank and checking account. Maybe my looks and actions couldn't get be a black man but I figured my money could talk for me a get me someone.

I lived on campus at a college in NJ just so I would be away from the bull shit of being home and in college and being watched by the locals and being around the same people day in and day out. My best friend was a year ahead of me but we always hung out no matter what. She knew how I felt about black men and she never tried to tell me not to date them, just warned me to be careful. I was home on spring break and all the nice new summer clothes were out so I took myself and my best friend on a shopping spree - money being no object of course.

We went to the mall and found bathing suits and shorts and pants and short tops and all sexy things to wear. She was very small breasted and I was the one that had the big tits. I was a 42DD and proud of myself that I could go around without a bra and not sag. I kept in shape and they were firm and not wearing a bra felt great. We got all kinds of things that day and we decided that on Friday night we would hit a club or 2 and see if I can find myself a black stud.

I went on line to see what kind of black men were out there and I was getting wet in my pants just looking at some of them. I was tired of the football player jock types and just wanted a black man that was into me. I didn't dress like a slut but I did dress like I was looking for action. My top revealed my flat stomach and made my tits pronounced - without wearing a bra. We started off in one place but it was s boring we left within the hour. She called a few other friends later on to join us but she was told not to tell the others of my plans to get myself a black guy. She drove and I was free to take off with a guy and get a ride home and she wouldn't have to wait for me or be held up waiting for me.

A few of our friends did join us and I was given many compliments on my outfit which consisted of white shorts and that sexy top. When we got in the bar, I noticed black man sitting at the bar and I insisted we sit at the bar and no one gave me any arguments. I sat next to him and zoomed myself into checking him out. He was build like a football players, had a baby face and a dimple in his chin. He had no facial hair and wore a diamond stud in his right ear. He had a killer smile to go with his killer body. He was with a few friends but I got his attention.

We hit if off right away as he and I talked and drank and laughed and my friends were so wrapped up in so much and his friends were playing darts and pool, that we weren't missed at all. The band come on about 9:30 and they plated a little of everything and when a slow song came on, I boldly as he to dance with me. I put my arms around his neck which his head was completely shaved and looked like heaven. I gazed into his eyes and he smiled at me and I could actually see his eyes light up. After the dance I decided to kiss him and he liked it. We were talking more and my friends decided they wanted to move on and I wasn't about to go anywhere and the same was with his friends. He had his car and he asked me to stay behind and I did as I knew he was the one I wanted.

We stayed and drank and danced some more and the kisses were becoming more passionate and happening more frequently. He asked if he could take me home since I didn't have a ride and he didn't want me to get stuck with some of the low life scum that came with the later hours and I told him I was in his hands and he smiled.

We ended the night with a slow dance and a large passionate kiss when it was over. We walked to his truck and he opened my door for me and kissed me than closed me in. I reached over to open his door and one of my tits escaped my sweater and he put his full lips around it and sucked on it then nibbled on my nipple. He got in the car and grabbed it and then took the other out to squeeze it and it felt so good and so right. He drove us to the nearest hotel where he stopped the car and said that's where he wanted us to be but if I wasn't ready for it he wouldn't force me. I told him I wanted it and I wanted it bad. We went outside and rented us a room for a few hours.

We got inside out room and it had a fireplace and a huge king sized bed along with a whirlpool and shower. We got inside and started kissing and touching and I was in my glory and I wanted to be in bed with him so bad. He removed my sweater and told me that I had the nicest titties he has ever seen and grabbed one and sucked the other. I could see looking at his crotch that his cock was trying to escape and I put my hand there and the decided to help myself. I opened up his belt and opened up his pants and unzipped the zipper and reached into his shorts for his throbbing cock. It was huge and thick and juicy. I licked it a little and it starting twitching and jumping at me and I slowly removed my shorts and I wasn't wearing any underwear - no bra, not panties and a freshly shaved white pussy that was so wet. He removed his pants and shorts and took of his shirt and I took one look at his cock and I was in heaven.

We spent ours sucking and fucking and pleasuring each other and then he came down my throat and all over my tits and I rubbed in all his cum. We laid in each others arms and fell asleep and woke up and took a shower and we were driving home to my place. He wanted to see me again and insisted it wasn't a one night stand. We exchanged numbers and I was excited. He kissed me deeply again and told me that he had a great night thanks to me and I said the same to him.

I went to bed that night and thought about noting but him. My best friend woke me up around noon and I told her about what happened and asked me if I was happy and I told her that I had fallen in love with him already and she told me that I couldn't have because I didn't know him. I told her how much we share about each others lives and what's going on. I told her I might see him later on and he was going to call me.

He did call after 4 and we were going to meet that night around 9 he would pick me up and I didn't tell my parents he was black I told them I had a date. They were shocked to see that he was black and had a look of disgust as we kissed each other hello.

We went to get a bite to eat and then to a jazz club and talked and laughed and had a great time. We end up again in the hotel making love and it was even more intense that the night before. He took me home and I told him that I was in love with him and he told me the same. I gave him my address at school and he said he would come and see me every weekend.

I spoke to him before I was driving back to school and he said he would call me everyday and I could do the same. It was lonely without him but when he came for the weekend he stayed in my room as my roommate was always running home every week.

I graduated 14th in my class and I was so happy he was there with my parents and my brother for my graduation. I was going to be doing an internship in NY and he would visit me there.

Three years ago, we were married and we had our first child 6 months ago - it is a little boy that looked just like him including the dimple in his chin. I've never been happier and I now have a black man to love for ever and ever.