All I Ever Wanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

Still, never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I gratefully accepted the breakfast she'd made for me, chatting as she joined me, thankfully only wanting some coffee, knowing full well how watching her eat those things made my stomach roil. When I left, Sai kissed me out the door, and pulled open her robe to flash her nakedness, grinning widely as she did so, and snapping it shut when I reached out for a friendly feel!

When I got home that afternoon, Sai was nowhere in sight, and I felt a distinct sense of anti-climax. I'd been unconsciously counting on a replay, or at least a reprise of last night when I got home, the image of her naked, asleep in just stockings playing on my mind all day, intruding on me at odd moments. In just the short time she'd been here she'd filled a great gaping need I didn't know I had, and the experience of her being there when I came in, bouncing up to kiss me and tell me about her day was something I treasured. Now my day felt curiously flat without her being there. I mooched around for a while, being morose, resisting the urge to call her, telling myself that she wasn't handcuffed to me, not believing myself for one second, while worrying about her, feeling incredibly lonely as the whole place echoed with her absence. I hadn't realised just what a difference she'd made to me, or just how much I needed her, until she was gone, even for such a short while. At last I gave in, and was just about to call her when I heard her come in, running up the stairs, to breathlessly kiss me, hard, and dropping the carrier bags she was holding to wrap her legs around me as she kissed me with serious intent.

Eventually I had to break off, I needed air! Sai was still frantically kissing me all over my face, my lips, wrapping her hands in my hair, like we'd been parted for months instead of only 5 hours or so. At last she let go of me and dropped down to the couch, grinning cheekily, her weight pulling me down next to her. She was wearing fairly modest shorts and flats, and a loose top, but anything she wore looked like an invitation to rip it off her; she looked very fetching, and believe me, I was fetched!

"Oh God, Harry, it's been so quiet and lonely without you here, I was nearly climbing the walls --it felt like you were gone for weeks! After a couple of hours, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I thought I'd get some supplies in, keep me occupied for a while. I bought steak, pork, chicken and shrimp, so we can have a nice home-cooked dinner tonight, what say you?"

After that reception, the last thing I wanted was dinner, I swear! My erection was painfully constricted in my shorts, the bulge all too obvious, something she spotted immediately.

"Oh Harry, how sweet, you brought me something!" she grinned, scooting on top of me and sitting astride, wrapping her arms around my neck as she kissed me, grinding her crotch into me, making me groan with need and high-octane horniness. I slid my hands up into her shorts, feeling the firm swell of her lovely little bum, the thin strap of the thong she had on underneath, and the warmth emanating from her pussy, making my head swim with my need for her.

My cock firmed-up even more, my groin feeling like it was being squeezed in a vice as Harry jr. struggled manfully to escape. I moved my hands from groping her bum to try and lift her top, and she laced her fingers in mine, trapping my hands in hers. She could see the strain on my face, and ground herself on me even harder, a sly smile on her lips as she wriggled and ground against me, exquisite agony and unrequited lust obviously written all over my face.

"Like that, do you, Baby?" she taunted me, darting in to kiss me quickly and jerking back before I could kiss her back, grinning at my inability to grab and hold her close because she'd trapped my hands. Sai continued to gyrate on me, her face flushing as she worked herself up, her wriggling and grinding on me now more rhythmic, more directed. I gave up and began grinding back at her, her eyes widening and her grin becoming even more pronounced.

"I knew you'd like it, babe, what are you going to do about it now?" she panted, looking into my eyes as if daring me. I took advantage of her momentary distraction to slide my hands free and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her in tight to me, Sai leaning down to kiss me hotly, no mistaking what she wanted to do next.

I slid her round to one side so I could stand up, taking her hand and pulling her up next to me, kissing her deeply as I groped and massaged her bum through her shorts.

"Come on, boy, time's a-wasting!" she giggled, darting into the bedroom, with me in hot pursuit.

We stripped in double-quick time, Sai standing before me in just her thong as I tugged my shirt over my head and dropped my trousers, levering off my shoes and sitting on the bed to yank off my socks. Sai slid onto the bed and straddled me again, kissing me softly before suddenly pushing me over backwards to land flat on the bed. She jumped up and in one move pulled my shorts off, blessed relief as my little man escaped and jumped upright.

Sai grinned at me, finger on her lip as she inspected my condition, then said "Hmm, you'll do, how good are you with that thing?"

"Cammere!" was my response, grabbing her as she shrieked with laughter, me pulling off her thong to rub her sopping pussy and slip a finger inside. Immediately she stopped giggling, instead sighing and kissing me as I slid first one then two fingers inside her, rubbing her wet flesh and flicking her hardening clit. She reached for me, holding and squeezing my hardness, slowly pumping in time to my frigging, her lips and tongue working wonders on mine, pushing up my stimulation ever higher.

My need for her was now too great. I urged her onto the bed next to me, leaning over to suck and nibble her taut nipples as I resumed frigging her, she sighing and whispering to me as her own excitement rose, the tang of it surrounding me, egging me on, working all kinds of magic on me.

At last Sai pulled me up to her, kissing me and holding my cock, her eyes telling me what she wanted. I positioned myself between her thighs, Sai holding and aiming my cock, and when she smiled and nodded, I slowly pushed forward, sliding into her as she groaned with pleasure. Her hips rose up to meet mine, and we pumped and plunged at each other for who knows how long, Sai somehow sensing when I was getting close, and backing off, me feeling the almost constant rippling and sucking of her vagina as wave after wave of orgasm rolled though her. I kept backed-down for as long as I could, but the combination of the sensations I was feeling, the erotic charge of knowing this beautiful, exotic, girl loved me, and that she was my own sister, was just too much, and I felt my cock give a lurch inside her, Sai feeling it as well, and sprayed her insides with my spunk, coating her vagina with my seed as she climaxed with me, both of us sobbing and groaning with the intensity of our release. I pumped what felt like gallons of spunk into her, the force of my ejaculation almost painful as my body gave itself up to her. Seven or eight powerful spurts of semen rocketed out of me, draining me, leaving me feeling nothing but love for this lovely girl, and a deep wonder and pride that she was mine, had given herself to me so completely.

I slumped back down on top of her, keeping my weight off her as I rolled on to my side, kissing her face, her eyes, her neck and throat, seeing her properly without the twin filters of lust or need, consumed with the realisation that she was the one, the only one I would ever need or want, and that I would never let her go again.

Sai gently stroked my face with her soft fingertips, once again tracing out the contours of my features, smiling distractedly, the old familiarity of it bonding us closer, reminding me of the girl I had promised to love and protect all those years ago, and marvelling again that she should love me so much.

At the same time, I realised I had made a decision, somewhere down so deep I never knew I was even contemplating it, but now I knew, and I needed to tell her, gauge her reaction.

"Sai, I'm going to tell him, take my chances. I don't want to keep sneaking around; it feels like I'm ashamed of loving you, like it's something dirty and shameful, and I won't do that, to you or to us. I love you more than I can possibly say, and I want to be free to love you, openly and freely."

Sai looked at me gravely, then smiled and kissed me quickly, affectionately, pulling herself up so she could hug me, pressing her cheek against mine.

"Harry, are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Because I do understand what this will mean to our family, and I don't want you doing something because you feel pressured into it, not because you really want to do it. Whatever you decide is fine by me, honestly, you'll always have me, no matter what, and you know that. I meant it when I said that all I ever see for me is you, my future is your future, if you'll still have me. You gave me your ring, and promised yourself to me, and I gave you that same promise. We're 'troth-plighted!'" She smiled at the old-fashioned phrase.

"Nothing's changed, darling Harry, I promise you. We'll do this, and let what happens, happen, OK?"

I felt giddy at the emotional charge that ran through me as I heard what she was saying. Her trust in me shook me, but also strengthened my resolve, knowing that we were in complete agreement. The time for doubt and hesitation over our relationship had passed, and we were strong enough together to get past this and make our future together.

I gathered her into me, hugging her close, feeling her very human warmth as I gave thanks to whatever kindly gods there are that she was mine. She turned her head to look at me, and I saw the tears on her cheeks, reached out to wipe them away with my thumb.

"Dad's going to be so very hurt, Harry. I want so badly to be with you, and I'm ready to be with you forever, want nothing but that, but I know I'll be hurting him, maybe enough that he turns away from me forever. That means I'll have no-one except you. Will you promise me, really promise me you'll be as strong as I need you to be, that you'll be the family I'll need if the worst happens?"

I was shocked to hear Sai put it so bluntly, but perhaps she needed me to be explicit this time.

"Sai Fong, I asked you to marry me, to be with me and stay with me forever, as I fully intend and pledged to do for you. I will always be the one thing in your life you can count on, over and above everything else. I want you to be my wife, have my children, get old and crabby with me, and have a perfect life together with me!"

She smiled at that, reassured, and reached out to cup my chin as she kissed me softly on the lips. "Done!" she smiled.

We lay in each other's arms for a while longer, enjoying the sight and feel of each other, gently stroking and kissing, not trying to arouse, renewing connection, until at last hunger drove us to find something to eat. Dinner was a revelation, with Sai cooking the perfect 'Surf & Turf', medium steaks on a bed of sautéed shrimp, with green salad and French fries, honey mustard dressing, and tangy, pungent aioli. I was in raptures, I was marrying a gourmet chef as well as a sex-bomb, my life just kept getting better!

After we'd cleared away, we settled back to watch some TV, make out and celebrate our decision. We were in the middle of some fairly heavy-duty groping when the phone rang. Sai answered it, her smile dying away and her responses trailing off as her eyes widened as she listened, then silently handed the handset to me. It was dad.

"Harry, Son, I need you to come home." He sounded strained, unnaturally calm. "It's mum, Harry, she passed away this evening, please come back, bring Sai Fong home, Grandpa and I, we need you both here right now...."

I didn't know what to say. True, for the last few years I'd been so very angry with her, for her unrelenting hostility toward Sai, but when all was said and done, she was also the only mother I'd ever known. I tried to keep my voice steady when I answered him, choking back that huge lump rising in my throat, deep loss already trying to overwhelm me.

"OK dad, we're on our way, see you tonight" I managed to choke out, and then the tears started. Sai stared at me wide eyed, taking the handset and said a few words to dad before hanging up, and hugging me close as I cried for my Gran, my mum.

Sai Fong rocked me as she held me close, waiting for me to calm down as she soothed me, her presence easing my grief a little. When I could speak coherently, she began taking charge of our preparations to leave, lugging down a flight bag and throwing some clothes in it for me, and bagging-up my black suit and tie. She decided I was in no fit state to drive all the way back to Shropshire, so demanded my keys, locked up and led me down to the car. I came out of it enough to ask her where her clothes were, and she reminded me that most of her clothes were still at home, including a more decent and suitable black dress for what was about to come.

At first she kept up a flow of light chatter as she negotiated the A40M, keeping me from brooding, helping me keep my sorrow in abeyance, and then, perhaps sensing that I wasn't really in the right frame of mind for conversation, tailed off, concentrating on driving fast but safely, sending my faithful old Cherokee loping down the motorway for home.

We went to the old house in Bilbrook, dad and Grandpa waiting for us, looking lost, stunned, uncomprehending, with a couple of the neighbourhood ladies making tea and bringing cakes and biscuits. I saw dad's expression, and immediately burst into tears, hugging dad as Sai hugged her grandfather, awkwardly, formally. There had never been any love lost between Gran and Sai, but Grandpa at least had never been openly hostile, although he'd never actually made any overtures to Sai either.

Dad let go of me, and took Sai from Grandpa, and I hugged him, tears streaming down my face as I remembered him and Gran being the centre of my world when I was growing up. I suddenly looked at him in consternation. What was he going to do now? He and Gran had been together damn near 60 years, who'd look after him now; he was nearly 85, too old to be left on his own so abruptly.

My worries about Grandpa drove my grief down, and I nodded to dad, indicating I wanted to speak privately with him in the dining room.

"Dad, what happens to Grandpa now? He can't live here alone, not now."

Dad nodded. "I know son, most likely he'll come and stay with me, let this old place go. I want him to, we'll be company for each other, two old geezers together!" he smiled distractedly. "The house is too big, too lonely with both of you gone, so it will be good to have some company around, we'll be OK together. Besides, you have your own problems; don't forget, you've got Sai Fong now, you have to take care of her."

I shot a quick glance at him. Did he know, or was he just talking in general?

Sai was waiting in the lounge, the police forensic and ambulance teams had long gone, and now we had to wait for the post-mortem before we could bury Gran. My eyes started stinging again as I tried to get past the fact of her death, and suddenly Sai was there, hugging me around the waist, rubbing the small of my back, and I unconsciously held her close, burying my face in her hair, kissing it, caressing her neck and back.

When I looked up, Grandpa was looking at me oddly, then he smiled slightly, knowingly, and turned away. Realisation suddenly struck. He knew, he knew! After all my lectures to Sai about appropriate behaviour, I'd given us away! Oh God, what if he says something to dad, he'd got enough on his late without this as well. Sai felt me stiffen.

"Harry, what is it, what's wrong?"

"Sai, Grandpa knows, I just gave us away, he saw me hugging you, kissing you just now, right there in front of everybody!" I was too wrung out to try and make it right with him, but Sai took it out of my hands. She followed Grandpa out to the patio, where he was sitting in the same worn, comfortable garden chair he used to sit on with me on his lap, reading 'The House at Pooh Corner' and other Pooh stories to me when I was small. I stood in the doorway, out of sight, but within earshot.

"Grandpa, can I talk to you?" said Sai, kneeling down next to him and looking up at him.

"Of course you can," said Grandpa, "what's on your mind?

"Grandpa, what you saw, in there, Harry and I, we...I..." Grandpa stopped her short with a gentle finger on her lips.

"Sshhh, it's all right, Sai Fong, you don't have to explain anything to me. Does he love you?"

Sai nodded mutely. "And do you love him?" he continued, Sai nodding again. "Then there's nothing more to be said. Your grandmother had far too much to say, and she drove you away, and Harry too, but I still loved her so very, very much. If you two can have half as much as we had, then you'll be lucky indeed. Take what love you can, while you can, there's not too much of it in the world these days, so get while the getting's good!"

He grinned wistfully as he popped his trademark phrase at her, and held her while she cried softly against him, understanding that she'd finally got through to her grandfather, while Grandpa held her close, properly, for the very first time. He seemed at a loss what to do at first, finally stroking her hair and murmuring to her, resting his head against hers and making little soothing noises as though she was a little child.

I walked up and hunkered down in front of Grandpa, just as I used to when I was small and had an especially splendid frog to show him, and he reached out and ruffled my hair, just as he used to way back then.

"Take good care of her, Harry-boy," he said, "she's more special than you know, so treat her right -- or I'll come and get you!" he grinned, his favourite threat when he played catch with me in the meadow all those summers ago. I took his hand and squeezed it, all my love for this man who had brought me up coming to the fore, silently thanking him for finally accepting his granddaughter, for his understanding, then standing up and taking Sai's hand. Grandpa glanced at her engagement ring as she took my hand.

"Just a tip, both of you; don't let your father see that just yet. Lead him up to what you have to tell him, and be gentle with him, give him some time to deal with all of this first. I twigged as soon as I saw that ring, don't let him catch on the same way, trust your dad, but be honest with him. And Harry, trust your instincts, you have some good ones." Sai nodded, slipping off her ring and swapping it to her other hand, where it wouldn't be construed as an engagement ring.

I cleared my throat. "Grandpa, are you...sure you're OK with this? Sai and I have been in love for a long time now, and it's only now that I've been able to admit it, even to myself. I won't let her go now; she's the most important thing in my life."

Grandpa stirred, looked at me with the old 'don't try it on me, sonny' look.

"Are you asking for my blessing? It's not mine you need. For what it's worth, I think both of you could do a whole lot worse. Harry-boy, I've known about how you feel about Sai Fong as long as you've known her, the moment you chose Sai over your grandmother, I knew, I do have eyes and a brain, you know! I won't judge you, I can't, 85 has a way of forgetting what 20 feels like, so you both go and enjoy yourselves, have the best life you can, just don't forget to love each other along the way! I forgot how to do that, I let someone else tell me who to love, and I hurt that sweet little girl all these years, and I'm sorry for that. Perhaps she'll have time to forgive me once all this is over and done with."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers