All I Need (Anna's Story) Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of love between a mafia hitman and a college girl.
3k words
4.26
8.8k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers

The rain hit hard through the grim death of fog. The highways of Pennsylvania were known for their treacherous turns and near blinding fog. And in rain, it was all so much worse.

The giant droplets were soothing like a rhythm of refreshing cold. Over and over until the end of time; in that moment that would have been perfectly acceptable. Deeper in the fog lay the scene of a gruesome crash; blood, pain, hopelessness. No screams could be heard, either due to massive fatalities or just the faucet-like force of the rain. But at least for the time being, one man was not dead.

The man was Alexi Urmanov a Russian mafia bodyguard, 6'4", with a large muscular build, grayish blonde hair, and sky blue eyes; not much could take him down. He regularly enjoyed riding his overpriced motorcycle down the highways of Pennsylvania, miles away from the "work."

In New Jersey, he was a different man. Not a nice man; but one that survived in a profession where not many lived to see old age. I watched as he took a breath: his lips opened, taking in a sip of the torrential water. His legs were broken, that was certain, as they were stuck under the remains of the second and third car in the accident. With what little strength he had in his arms, he leaned his body against the remains of his motorcycle. He took shallow breaths over the agony; something had to happen to ease the pain. He had been a man of faith his entire life, perhaps preparing for a moment like this, when he really needed a dose of hope.

That was where I came in, to do what I had been paid to do.

Alexi had just gone head to head with an unmarked van and (somewhat) survived. A younger man would have laughed in the face of such a victory over fate- but at fifty-seven he was not a young man. And this event was more than just fate.

The unknown driver fled the scene. The truck was completely grey, and with no license plates. But on the zero visibility mountain highways, one collision caused a chain of crashes involving at least two other cars, perhaps more.

Alexi coughed up water and blood.

"Hush, Daddy, it's ok." I knew he needed to force himself not cough anymore, as he was probably bleeding internally. His crystal blue eyes streaked with rain and tears as the pain that shot through his body, threatening to render him unconscious. It was my job to hold his hand. With my blue smart car had pulled to the side of the road. I approached with caution, trying to not draw attention to myself.

To the anyone watching I wanted to appear as just a college girl nineteen maybe twenty with long blonde hair in a messy braid. Which wasn't too difficult considering my look; I was five foot six, with round cheeks, doll-like light-blue eyes.

I dialed 911, to report the accident, as I held his blood covered hand. "May the Lord Jesus protect you and lead you to eternal life." Now came the hard part. I had two transparent water bottles; one for me and one for him.

More specifically one laced with strychnine and one normal bottle for me to drink from, to show I could be trusted. Now I'm sure I lost you. But this wasn't even my plan, I was just the hired help.

He was going to die anyway. I was meant to be a pretty face, an angel of mercy. So I offered him the poison while I took a sip of the untainted water.

The moisture touched his lips, but when he tried to swallow, his stomach visible seized, coughing up even more dark red blood.

"I'm so sorry," I muttered, never letting go of his hand; even as the paramedics arrived.

I claimed to be his daughter and rode with him to the hospital where it was revealed that (along with two broken legs, hairline fractures in his left arm, and a broken hip) Alexi suffered a punctured lung, a skull fracture and a bleed in his brain that would lead to a stroke and near total blindness in both eyes.

I watched as the nurses pumped his IV full of morphine so he could at least sleep through the night. "It's ok, Daddy." I wondered if he even remembered me. He had to know I wasn't his daughter; Alexi had no children. He had never been married, or with a long-term partner; in his lifetime, he never knew what such love was. At least as far I knew. "You really don't remember?" I said as I kissed his forehead, "How I always looked more like your daughter then your lover." I laced my fingers through his.

Alexi's hands were trembling. "Who are you?" he asked in a gravely, pain-stricken voice.

"Anna," I said simply and quietly.

"Why are you here?"

There was a moment of silence if I was looking for a reasonable answer or an answer that made any kind of sense. "I was meant to be here for you." I laid down in Alexi's bed caressing her body to his. He was shivering badly his body could no longer keep him warm. Perhaps letting go would be for the best. His body was so broken. "I was your Anna, the only one who could love you for what you are." I traced my fingers over his hands, down his wrist, pausing on the nerves and tendons; every pulse, every sign of life. "Do you remember me?"

I took his hand and held it to my chest, close enough for him to feel my heart. My hair brushed against his skin; light blonde hair that almost matched his. Under the guise of being his daughter, I learned from the medical team Alexi's cancer was terminal: even if he survived his broken bones, his organs would fail and he would die within the year. I took it all in, with poise and courage, only letting my true feelings show when no one was around.

"Yes," Alexi said in a shallow, pained breath.

"What?" It had been hours since I spoke to him.

"I remember you: Annika, "he took a long breath before opening his eyes, "Anna".

2 months earlier-

I had been hired for a party. Hired to let some very powerful men do whatever they wanted. I had meaningless erotic sexual encounters with over a dozen men. No vaginal sex, since there were no condoms provided, but they did everything else possible leaving my body covered in bruises.

But one man showed me kindness. Alexi saw me make an escape to the bathroom where I had a nervous breakdown. He offered me a place to take a break, in a rather lovely office, with a promise to watch over me until my hours were up.

I felt like I could trust him. "Why do you people hang religious paintings in the most inappropriate places?" There were at least ten different pictures of Jesus (both the crucified one and the living one), Virgin Mary and various crosses with no bodies on them at all. I was a Christian; at least I was- back home in Maine. Living in New Jersey I had no idea what I was.

I had spent the last four hours naked in similarly decorated rooms. Men spanked me and licked vodka off my tits. At one point I was laying on a table with a cock in my mouth and three others jerking off on to my stomach and thighs. Some even fingered my pussy until came, my body trembling with fear and excitement, all while I gazed up at images of the Virgin Mary holding her baby. The man, the one who caused me to require a 'break' had tried to force his cock inside me while his partners had me pinned down. I kicked him in the stomach. This resulted in me getting pistol-whipped and kicked out of the room, but it was worth it. Otherwise, I might have never crossed paths with Alexi.

"You people?" Alexi asked jokingly as he offered a cup of black coffee. There was a coffee maker in the room, along with a liquor cabinet, but to get real food would have risked revealing our location.

"Mafia... drug lords... Whatever the hell you people are," I replied with a little too much balls, considering the situation.

Alexi just chuckled. "What's your name kid?"

"Annika," I said, honestly. "Annika Grace. My roommate, who got me this job, told me to just say "Anna"- it's short and anonymous sounding, like "Jane Doe".

"Anna? So to everyone else you're Anna?"

"I go by Anna in school as well; it's just easier for people to say. Plus, you seem nice, trustworthy, like you just genuinely want to get to know the real me."

I pulled out a compact from my small purse, to check the extent of my damaged face. I had a black eye, and my makeup was smudged, but nothing a pack of wipes couldn't fix. I cleaned off what remained of my foundation, eyeshadow, and blush, leaving my lip gloss and what was left of my waterproof mascara.

"I am Alexi," he said with a confident smile.

I could tell he thought the situation was funny. Here was this girl who was clearly in over her head, out of her element, but yet still talking with the balls of a soldier.

Alexi took a sip of coffee while casually walking around the room. "As for the art decor; I think the images are there to remind us, to never let our souls stray too far."

"What is too far?" I asked.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just curious if your opinion matches my own." Or if his opinion mirrored that of the men who used me like a fuck toy.

Alexi sighed. "Some men rape, but they would never kill. Some men kill, but they would never kill a child. Some men rob banks, but they would never rob a family owned store- Unless they have a very good reason." He said the last part, pointing to a painting of the Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus- as if to imply there were certain situations worth risking your soul for.

"Are you religious?" I asked, warming her hands with the coffee cup before drinking.

"When the moment is right," Alexi replied, sitting in the chair behind the desk. He leaned back in the chair, making himself comfortable like it was his.

"What is your opinion of a girl like me?"

"This is your first job, isn't it." He smirked. "What are you, a student? - let me guess, going for a teaching credential? No, you look more like a nurse?"

"Why would you say that?" I laughed. "But yeah, I'm a nursing major. I mean, do I look like some kind of fetish nurse from a porno magazine?"

"Not at all; you have a kindness about you. My next guess would have been a vet- to care for all the sick hamsters and kittens of the world."

I smiled for the first time that night. I was genuinely enjoying the conversation, but the happiness was short lived.

Suddenly we both could hear the voice of the man who hired me. The legendary mafia leader (as legendary as one can be as a man under the age of fifty, who murdered his own father to take his position) Demetri Petrovic was outside the door. I knew he was looking for me.

"I might be in a bit of trouble. Are you down to help me?"

"Of course," Alexi said calmly. "But I wouldn't pay Demetri too much mind."

'Except for the fact that he could put a bullet in my head and dump my body where no one would ever find it.' I had a plan, one that would hopefully appease Demetri.

I walked to the chair, with my most seductive stripper strut, to take a seat on Alexi's lap. I put a finger to his corse lips as if to "shh" him. "You have such sexy lips." I moved my finger down his chin, feeling the mild stubble of his face. It felt like he had not shaven in several days, leaving a texture that was rough yet no unpleasant to the touch.

"You know, don't have to do this."

"I do," I said, as I kicked off my panties, letting them fall to the floor. "But with you, it might actually be worth it."

I opened his pants, feeling my hand into his boxers.

Alexi was hard, he might have had the personality of a saint, but he was still a man.

My fingers teased the length of his cock; stroking the shaft then the tip, exploring every muscle and tendon. The way he was breathing, moaning. I couldn't help but pull him close for a kiss, holding the position as I completely exposing his strong erection. I lowered my wet pussy on to my prize, grinding my hips as I rode Alexi. "Do you want to hold me?" I asked in a sultry voice.

I could feel the soft hairs on his stomach caressing my abdomen as he put his arms around me. To feel his warmth, was almost sexier than his big strong manhood. His rugged body was a craving I could not ignore. My body burning hot with desire, I went to work lowering my already torn top to expose my breasts, maneuvering my stiff nipples over his mouth for him to kiss.

That was when Demetri burst through the door.

I made it a point to turn my head and mouth the words, 'I'm busy.' I turned back to Alexi and kissed him, holding the kiss long enough to look into his deep blue eyes. I then took his hand, licking and sucking his thick scarred fingers one by one.

Alexi moaned, giving his best performance. Not that it was all that difficult. "You're so talented, Anna." Alexi kissed my neck, down my collarbone.

I leaned my head back, coaxing him to return his lips to my breasts as I rode him harder. I could feel my pussy getting tighter, I was going to come. "Fuck me, Daddy."

I moved my lips to his ear, blowing softly. "Smack me in the ass, it will make him leave us alone."

"I have a better idea." Alexi lifted my body and did what I knew he wanted to do the entire time. Alexi forced me on to my chest and fucked me over the desk. His big balls slapping against my ass as he pounded me deep and hard.

"Yes, Daddy, Fuck me harder, please Daddy." I locked eyes with Demetri who finally closed the door.

Alexi closed his eyes as he climaxed deep inside. I could feel the warmth of his cum like a bolt of lightning, a roar of thunder. But Alexi kept going, letting his raw passionate energy ripple through my body.

When he was finally spent, he kissed my neck and laid my body on the desk. "How was that?"

I stretched my back, basking in the afterglow. "Alexi, Daddy, I think I love you."

Alexi chuckled as he sat back in the chair. "Love is a strong word."

"I just feel like the dumb prostitute who found herself a prince among the ogres and demons." I sat up, kicking my legs over the side of the table, to get down. "You are my prince, right?"

"I thought I was your daddy?"

I kissed his forehead down his nose to his lips. "Will you call me?" I asked as I quickly found a pen and wrote my number on his wrist.

Alexi didn't nod or even acknowledge my little stunt as if I insulted his professionalism.

"Or not- whatever." I kissed his neck, sucking and massaging his throat, creating deep red marks that would be all too visible the next day. I looked at the door again, to see if I would have to make a fast exit- but no one was there. "Don't forget me," I said with a flirty smile. I found my panties with my foot and was attempting to put them back on without using my hands- losing any 'sexy points' I had accrued.

"Do you need a refill on your coffee?"

"If you're asking if I'm drunk...kinda. Or maybe I'm just tired."

You have ten more minutes in your shift..." he said in a voice that seemed to want more. But he closed his pants, before reaching out his arms.

"You're right," I said in a sleepy moan, resting my head on his shoulder. "This feels so nice. You're so warm. I'm going to dream about how nice it would feel to fall asleep in these big strong arms."

"My beautiful Anna, after everything you've been through in this hellish night, you deserve to rest."

I relaxed my body, allowing him to help me get fully dressed and put in a taxi. To anyone watching it would look like I was simply passed out drunk.

When the driver asked for a destination, Alexi looked through my purse as I remained quiet. I had an id from out of state, but also a receipt from a pizza delivery to my college dorm. He knew which one to hand to the driver. "Wake her only when she is home," Alexi added as he handed the driver a $100 bill. "And if for some reason I am incorrect and this is not her home, you will drive her home- you will keep her safe. Or I will kill you and everyone you love."

The driver knew better than to reply. He nodded, took the money and left. Alexi smirked. That was one of the perks of the job; raw powerful intimidation. I closed my eyes, dreaming of the day my Prince would call.

dourdan
dourdan
104 Followers