All I Need At Home Ch. 1

Story Info
Family of three comes together.
2.1k words
4.19
185.1k
36
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilyangel
lilyangel
29 Followers

This is a story about a young boy that wanted everything, and found it all at home. It involves myself, my Mother and Sister and it all started one summer day in England, Monday to be exact. Before we get into the story, I think it's best I tell you a bit about myself and my family.

My Mom is 35, she had me when she was just thirteen, she then had Jade a year later, after that Dad split and I've never seen him again. Mom's pretty much been single ever since, she's been on a couple of dates, but never really had anyone steady, which is strange as I assure you she is so hot, I mean she could have any man, hell even I wouldn't say no to fucking her. She's Five eight in height, she has shoulder length dark red hair which she colours with vital vivid purple, and her stats are around 38c-26-32. She works as a sales administrator for a clothing company. Then there's me, I'm 19, five foot nine, average built, short light brown hair, I have a medical condition where my eyes change colour from green to brown, I am blessed with a larger than average size cock, I work from home as a photographic consultant.

Then there's Jade, she's 18 and a full time nurse at the local hospital, she's five foot nine, light auburn red hair just below her shoulders with hazel eyes, and stats of 32a-24-26, with long slender legs, she's single at the moment, me and Jade tell each other everything never keep secrets between each other.

It all started on Monday afternoon, Mom had called a meeting between the three of us that morning, so we had all gathered around the table. Mom was wearing a black flimsy dress, her hair tied in a bun, and kept in place with a purple grip. Jade was wearing a loose fitting white blouse, with the top two buttons undone, and the bottom tied in a knot above her navel, and a pair of baggy combat trousers. Mom looked nervous as she sat down opposite me and Jade, she seemed to be searching for the right words, and eventually she plucked up the courage to speak.

" I've been waiting for the right time to ask you both this, and now that Jade is 18, I feel I can. " She had both me and Jade hooked from the word go and we listened intently.

" I don't like underwear, bra's nor panties, and I'm asking both of your permission for me to walk around the house not wearing any?"

" I'm cool with that Mom. What ever makes you happy." Jade smiled. Mom nodded her thankyou's and glanced at me.

"Hey I'm fine with it as well, as long as you don't mind me with a boner all the time!" Mom and Jade burst into laughter, then Mom frowned.

" I keep forgetting your not one of the girls, are you sure your going to be okay with it?" She asked genuinely interested.

" Honestly Mom I'm cool about it." Mom said thank you and leant over the table kissed Mine then Jade's forehead.

" Well I'm off to Lucy's for the night, so can you both handle doing yourselves something to eat?"

" Sure, I think we can manage, can't we Jade?"

" Sure, there's Beer in the fridge, and I know the pizza number off by heart." She called from the living room.

" She's kidding, " I assured Mom who just raised her eyebrows then smiled.

Mom left the house around six, Lucy came to pick her up in her car and they drove off leaving me and Jade alone for the night. We decided that we wouldn't do any work tonight and instead we'd drink some cans of beer, order a pizza, chat and watch a video. Something we like to once in awhile. After a couple of cans each, we decided that it would be too much effort to get up and order a pizza, so we stuck drinking instead. By the time we had our sixth can each, I lay sprawled on the couch, whilst Jade lay with her head on my lap, as I played with her hair. We were into our second film which was Fifth Element, the action flick with Bruce Willis.

" Ry-, what do you really think of this no underwear idea?" She managed to say, even though slightly slurry.

" It's cool with me, I may get , a glimpse of flesh. " I giggled as Jade punched my shoudler, with virtually no power as it took all her strength to raise her fist.

" Don't you like the idea?" I asked .

" It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't think I have the figure for it." I nearly spat the alcohol from mouth as she spoke. I was in shock, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen was saying to me she felt her body was not good enough to be showed off.

" Your taking the piss right?" I managed to slur. She looked up from lap with a confused expression.

" What do you mean?" She asked confused.

" Well your the most beautiful girl I've, I've ever see, seen, your figure, is, is fantastic, I wouldn't need a second chance if, if you asked me , to fuck you." Her face showed she was shocked at first, then her warm smile broke across her face.

" That's so sweet." She giggled as she punched my shoulder again. We carried on watching the film for another half an hour and had another can of beer each, generally we chatted about work, some of her friends and actors then Jade something that shocked me, I never knew how intimate she was with me until she said.

" I'm hairy. My pussy I mean, it's why I'm scared to wear, wear no underwear." She stared at the screen waiting my reply.

" How hairy? " I asked before taking a large swig of beer.

" Well I've never shaven before so, over four years worth." She looked up at me, as if ashamed.

" Well I could shave you if you want." The words sort of rolled off the tongue , I blamed the alcohol, but I knew I wanted to do it, I had never seen a women's vigina up close before, and I was getting excited as I thought about it. I hope to god, I didn't get an erection,but I could feel it stirring, but to save me Jade sat up on the couch.

"Really you'd shave me?"

" Sure, if you want me to." By now my cock had grown to nearly it's full length of ten inches, it was pressing tight against my jeans,begging to be let out. Jade grabbed my wrist and started off the couch.

" Come on your going to shave me before I change my mind." Jade pounded upstairs with me in tow, and took me into the bathroom, for some strange reason we had sobered up quickly, and we were both buzzing eith excitement. She sat down on the chair we kept in the bathroom, and looked at me with her huge warm smile.

" Ok, go get what you need and I'll get ready, where's best to do it? "

" Your room I guess, you'll, be more comfortable on your bed. I'll get the items I need and meet you in there. " Jade stood up and kissed me lightly on the cheek and vanished into her room, whilst I pickd up the items I would need, a small mirror, a pair of scissors, a comb, shaving cream, a damp towel and my razor. After I got everything I stood at her doorway building up the courage to step in, eventually Jade's voice brought me back to reality.

"Ryan, you ready?"

I stepped in her room to find her lying on her bed completely naked, although her long slender legs were pressed tightly together, I could see the huge bush of her light red pubic hair finishing just below her navel. Her small pert breasts had erect nipples standing up, she blushed as I eyed her gorgeous body once over and then smiled her warm smile, to encourage herself and me. I made my way over to the bed and sat down beside her, I could smell her scent in the air, she was extremely aroused.

" Are you ready?" I asked my voice shaky, she nodded and opened her legs alittle, I saw more of her hairy pussy. " You've got to open your legs wider than that, unless you've changed your mind." Then she did something I would never forget, she hooked each of her hands under her thighs and spread them wide, hooking her legs behind her shoulders. Her puckered arsehole was clearly visible with small curly light red pubes that trailed down from the hairest pussy I've seen. Although it was technically the only pussy I've seen in the flesh. The mass of pubic hair was amazing, thickly concentrated around her lips, were small fleshy light red and puffy, from within the next of pubes her inner lips seemed to protrude out, hwe juices had already begun flowing glistening in the bedroom lights.

" Are you going to just sit there and stare at it? Or are you going to shave it for me?" Jade asked with a chuckle.

" Sorry. " I mmumbled as I began combing the thick mass, then snipping it with the scissors. Once I started Jade remained pretty much silent, her eyes never leaving my hands, but once the mass was trimmed and I was ready to apply the shaving cream she seemed to have drifted off into her own world. She was lying on her back, her legs still up near her head, but her eyes were closed as she moaned softly.

I risked a quick glance up, and saw her small puffy breasts and erect nipples that looked good enough to eat, and returned my attention to the pussy at hand. She was extremely aroused now, her pussy was freely flowing juices, I was resisting the temptation to suck, lick, stroke and taste my sisters pussy. I lathered every crease of skin I could find and then run my finger between her ass cheecks along her crack, she mummured her delight.

" Okay Jade you need to remain really still now."She opened her eyes and looked down at me, and again smiled her warm smile. I slid the razor along her inner thigh, and with the second stroke came as close to her outer lips I dared, I repeated this process for the other side, Cleared the mass above her pussy to her navel and below to her butthole, I took my time and with a steady hand cleared all trace of pubic hair. I reached for the towel I had brought in which I dampened first and then placed it over her pussy. A few minutes later, I removed the towel and gently kissed above it.

" There you go sis, one shaved pussy. You like?" Jade shuffled off the bed and over to her full length mirror, she grabbed a chair from by her dressing table and sat down before the mirror, she parted her legs as wide as she could and stared at her bald pussy then smiled.

" It looks so cute, and sweet." She giggled to herself. " Thanks Ryan it looks fantastic." I was standing by the bed, and my hard-on was easily visible. I think I must of blushed or looked nervous, as Jade's eyes went straight to my hard-on, and she smiled her warm smile, trying to hide her embarressement.

" I'm sorry Ry-, did I do that?"

" Yeah what do you expect when there's a naked gorgeous girl before me?" Jade froze a moment, I don't think she realised how difficult it was to stand there with her naked before me. Her expression changed to concern, she frowned.

" I'm sorry Ryan." She whispered softly.

" It's Okay, I can take care of it. " I turned to leave the room, and turning back I smiled and said. " Jade don't worry, everything turns me on I'm nineteen. Baywatch does it aswell. " She laughed at that one, which was good, because I didn't want to get her upset.

I went back to my bedroom stripping off my clothes, my erect penis was as hard as it had ever been, precum had been dripping from my exposed purple head and slithered down my shaft. It didn't take me long to cum, four or five strokes, just thinking about my Sister's bald pussy was enough. I wondered if I would ever get the chance to make love to her.

lilyangel
lilyangel
29 Followers