All I Need Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already?" I replied, puzzled.

"What do you mean 'already'? It's after midnight." She still looked confused.

"Damn. I had no idea." I must have been working on that painting for hours.

"You were really intense with that painting. Something's really bothering you. I was in the room for about fifteen minutes before I touched you. You never even looked up." She took the washcloth from me, knelt down, and began scrubbing the paint flecks from my shins and calves. The sight of her gorgeous, wet, naked body kneeling before me caused my cock to take notice and twitch approvingly. "We don't have to talk about it now, if you don't want. I just felt like I should be here with you right now. If you want me here?"

She looked up at me questioningly. I cupped her cheek in my mostly clean hand, leaving a bit of a dark gray smudge on her face, and nodded. She flashed me one of the mid-sized smiles from her arsenal of things that she could use to melt my heart at any given moment.

"Mom is worried about you because you haven't been going out on dates lately." I cleared my throat.

"Oh really?" Her eyes sparkled in amusement.

"She asked me to watch out for you with the guys on campus."

"Hmm... So my big brother is going supposed to be the door man with the clipboard of names of who's approved to date me?" She asked playfully. Her hand came up to stroke my cock affectionately as she spoke.

"She wants me to make sure you don't fall for the wrong guy." I emphasized "the wrong guy" when I spoke, and swallowed hard. Her hand dropped from my cock to her thigh and she titled her head up at me. It was goddamned adorable. Why did she have to make this so difficult?

"So you are worried that you are 'the wrong guy'?" She asked.

"The worst guy." I replied, feeling that knot move its way into my throat. "The absolute worst guy you could ever fall for. Your brother. And isn't it part of my job to make sure that doesn't happen?"

She stood and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. Her naked form felt fantastic against me. My dick remained erect in defiance of my troubled emotions.

"You aren't the worst guy, baby. Not by a long shot. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. The absolute best. I'm so glad that I fell for you." Her hug tightened.

"You're biased." I made a tiny stab at humor, despite the circumstances.

"I am. But I'm also the most the most qualified to know what makes me happiest. YOU make me happy. It took me nineteen years to figure it out, but I did."

"I just want what's best for you, Amy. I love you more than anything." I whispered into her ear.

"That's easy. You are the best thing for me. You. So just keep loving me, and it will all work out, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded, and hugged her back. She tightened her hug even more, a desperately tight hug.

"Amy? I'd like to breathe now, if it's okay."

"Fuck you, jackass. I'll hug you as tight as I want." She slapped my arm playfully, but her eyes were rimmed in tears.

"You feel better now?" She asked, her voice totally serious.

"Much better." I kissed her forehead. She grabbed my face and pulled it down to hers in a deep, long kiss.

"Good. Glad that's settled. Now let's get this paint off before the hot water runs out."

I smiled at her, wiping the paint streak from her cheek, and did feel a bit better.

* * *

The Fall art show took place the weekend before Thanksgiving. Between prepping for the show, my class load, and work, I was insanely busy. The entire semester felt like it had gone by like a whirlwind. Amazingly, my classes were all going quite well. To no one's surprise, Amy's were going better. As it turned out, Dr. Miller gave me one of the most prominent placements in the show. I was one of five art majors who would have display space twice as large as the allocations that were given to the other students. The most noteworthy thing about this was that I was a sophomore. The other four art majors with the larger display space were all seniors and grad students. I heard rumblings of favoritism from some of the other art students, as I was Dr. Miller's assistant, but more than one student congratulated me. Amy was, of course, more excited than I was.

On top of how busy our schedules were kept between school and work, our parents had not gone on any of their weekend trips in over well over a month. As a result, Amy and I had been unable to even secure as much as an hour alone together in the house without a parent home in more than two weeks. As wonderful as her mouth and hands felt on my cock, I was absolutely dying to be inside her and she made her mutual feelings on the matter abundantly clear in a series of increasingly explicit text messages scattered through the passing days. There was also our upcoming Thanksgiving trip that would certainly keep us apart for a while.

The day before the show I had narrowed my choices down to ten paintings that I felt were decent enough to display. Amy asked to see the ones I chose and she agreed with most of my picks. I pulled two of them out that she seemed uncertain about.

"Why aren't you showing that one?" She pointed at the black and gray painting that I had placed midway through a pile of older paintings leaning against a far wall.

"I'm going to paint over it." I replied.

"What? Why? You worked really hard on that." She looked astonished.

"Bad memories. I only painted it to try to clear my head that night. It has too much meaning for me. I don't like looking at it." I admitted.

"I still think you should show it. I know you were really upset when you painted it, but it's a great painting. I bet it will sell."

"If it doesn't sell by the time we get back from Colorado, I'm burning the fucker." I muttered, more to myself than her. The following week, our family was going to visit our aunt, our mother's sister, and her family in Colorado. In the past, I had enjoyed snowboarding in the mountains. This year, I felt like trying to get out of going, but could not think of a good reason for Amy and I both to remain behind. Actually, I could. But I couldn't bring myself to tell our parents that I wanted to spend the week deep inside their precious daughter. I harbored a few concerns about being around family that had known us our whole lives that may see something that our parents had overlooked between Amy and I. I didn't know what exactly. Just something that may give us away.

I relented and put the painting in the show. Instead of naming it something arbitrary, as I usually did, I named it "Judgment." It turned out to be one of the first paintings in the show to sell. At least I was rid of the damned thing.

Our parents didn't come to this show, but Amy did. As before, seeing her in her outfit took my breath away. This time she wore a short, dark blue dress that showed a lot of leg. Her hair was again pulled back to show her sensuous neck, for my benefit, and her makeup was flawless. I wanted to take her home and fuck her the moment she walked in the door. I told her that very thing as soon as a safe opportunity presented itself. The death grip that she gave my arm, combined with the slight flush of her skin told me that my compliment, however obscene, had been well received. She moved among the people who would come to look at my paintings, playing up my artistic abilities and details of my work to them. Amy was far better with people than I was. I watched her with admiration as she seemed to effortlessly move from stranger to stranger, easing in and out of conversations.

As for myself, when Amy was chatting people up, I hung back near my work and visited with John, and for a brief while Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller commented again on my improvement as an artist, and to my annoyance, declared "Judgment" to be the best painting of mine he had seen thus far. But the majority of my time was spent with Amy, who intentionally kept me in a constant state of arousal throughout the event by shooting me seductive looks when no one was looking and occasionally whispering how badly she wanted my tongue or cock inside her when no one was in earshot. Needless to say, we left as soon as the show ended.

When I got home, my phoned vibrated with a text message from Amy telling me that our father was still awake and that she'd come to my room once everyone went to bed. Being the paranoid sort that I was, I promptly deleted the message and headed inside.

After a shower, I pulled on some cargo shorts and flopped in my office chair. I put on a jazzy electronic album and started a new sketch at the drafting table next to my desk. I liked to use calligraphy pens to draw when I worked on something larger than a sketchbook. Something about having to dip them in the ink reminded my of painting. I could see where it would annoy some people to have to stop every minute or so to reload their pen with ink, but I didn't mind. It felt like I had only started just begun to draw when I felt a hand snake down my chest and a head lightly rest on my shoulder. My face broke out in a smile as a familiar scent made its way into my lungs.

"Finally," I mumbled, dropping my pen on the table and spinning in my chair to face her.

Amy stood over me, wearing her blue kimono style bathrobe. Without an invitation, she dropped herself in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled and kissed her.

"You don't have a shirt on." She smiled, pointing out the obvious. "That's not fair."

"Someone keeps stealing all mine. I'm running out of clothes." I no longer cared in the least if she wore my shirts.

"Well, you made all kinds of money tonight. You could go buy some more shirts with some of it." She replied as she looked down at my bare chest, dragging her fingertips over it.

"Or... you could just spend it all on me!" She smiled brightly at me.

"I dunno if you're worth it, really." I cut my eyes away from her, trying to contain my smirk.

"Excuse me?" She responded with the expected amount of indignation as she stood up. "I should just go back to my room tonight, if you feel that way about it."

She made a show of walking to the bedroom door, but spun back to face me, letting her kimono fall open as she turned.

"You sure you don't want to rethink that?" She asked. My eyes, operating on a will of their own, devoured the vision before them. Amy was wearing set of blue lingerie with black lace trim that I'd never seen before. She was so fucking beautiful that I had trouble remembering how to speak for a moment, and she knew she had me.

"My god..." That was as far as I got, before she shot me one a sultry look and began sashaying back toward me.

A new song started on the album that was playing. Amy clutched the robe closed and began dancing playfully to the music. I made a move to stand, but she gave me a stern look.

"Bad, brother, bad! Stay down." She snickered as she said it, but kept dancing. I took the hint, mildly amused, and sat back to take in whatever it was she was planning.

She swayed her hips as she danced, and allowed her robe to slip off of a shoulder. Her eyes would lock on mine, just long enough for the look in them to make my cock throb in excitement, then she'd look away closing them as she kept moving. A long, shapely leg would glide into view and then vanish behind the folds of the robe again as she danced. Whenever she would move close enough for it, I would reach for her, but she would slide away. There was laughter in her eyes when this would happen, but she kept her face serious and seductive. I kept my seat by sheer force of will alone as she continued to tease me.

She finally drifted just a little too close, and I managed to grab the edge of her robe. It was only after that I realized she had done that on purpose. She slid out of the robe in a single, graceful shrug and continued to dance around me in only her underwear. My beautiful little sister was completely mesmerizing. I snapped out of it as the song drew to a close and she twirled herself up next to me. This time I stood and wrapped her in my arms from behind. She sighed and leaned back into me, curling one arm over mine as I held her.

"Gotcha." I mumbled into her delicate throat as I began kissing it.

"Yes, you do." She sighed back, hugging my arm against her bra covered chest. Her other arm moved over my thigh, sliding back to pull me tighter against her.

One of my hands moved up to rest along the curve of her jaw, and she nuzzled her cheek into my palm in response. I kissed my way up to her ear, giving her lobe a quick nip before sliding my tongue along the crease behind it. She gasped softly and arched her back to push her head and shoulders against me harder. I cupped an undeniably inviting breast in my hand, feeling her nipple through the fabric of the bra and pinching it gently. Her body trembled and a shaky moan escaped her.

She reached back and unhooked her bra. I pulled her shoulders back toward me as she shrugged out of it, watching her glorious breasts come into view from over her shoulder. My hands skimmed the surface of her skin until they came to rest over the curves of her tits and began massaging them. Her head fell back against my shoulder with a long shuddering moan.

"God, I love you so much." I heard my sweet, baby sister whisper. Despite myself, a small smile broke out on my face as I continued kissing her throat.

"I love you, too."

Amy's hands snaked back between us as she fumbled for the buttons of my shorts. She let out a grunt of frustration after a few moments of groping around at my waist. Chuckling, I reached down and unbuttoned them, allowing them to slide to my ankles before getting back to groping her magnificent tits. She sighed, momentarily satisfied and ground her hips back against mine. I became aware that my erection was forcing her panties into the crack of her ass as we ground together.

Pulling her hair to the side, I began kissing the back of her neck and working my way down to her shoulders. I kept kissing her, watching the muscles of her back tense up as my lips played over them, gliding slowly and gently down. My fingers hooked into the sides of her panties and pulled them down as I settled on my knees. She moaned as my lips touched the small of her back. I brought my hands up to cup the globes of her beautiful ass, kneading them slightly. I could smell her arousal, her scent filling my lungs with anticipation. I unconsciously licked my lips.

Amy leaned over, supporting herself on the drafting table and parting her legs to allow me better access. I spread her ass cheeks and exhaled a breath of air across her softly parted folds. She gasped above me. I leaned in and kissed the back of her inner thigh, watching it twitch in response. I angled my face to the other thigh and gave it a light lick before pulling away.

"Mmm... you're a mean brother." She groaned in frustration. "Teasing me like that."

I smiled to myself behind her. I loved drawing out the last moments before I touched her. If that made me a mean brother, I'd learn to deal with it. I dropped one hand from her ass and caressed the inner thigh that I had kissed, bringing my hand up to the point of almost touching her already glistening pussy. I heard her suck in a breath and hold it, expecting my touch, and angled my hand at the last second so that my fingers never touched her pussy and brought my hand back down her thigh. The disappointed groan from above me was all I had hoped for.

"I'll remember this." She threatened.

"Says the one who started this." I replied, sending another warm breath across her lips. My hand moved back up to part her ass cheeks again, and I took in the sight of her beautiful pussy and the rosebud above it. It was just too inviting. My tongue licked down her slit, making her jolt as if I had zapped her with electricity.

"Oh yessssssssssss." She gasped, gripping the sides of the table, and lightly pressing her ass back toward me. My tongue parted her labia, drinking in the hot fluids that poured from her. I leaned forward, thrusting my tongue deeper into her. As I drew my tongue back, I impulsively did something I'd never done before with anyone. I ran my tongue along her puckered rosebud.

"WOAHSHIT!" She yelped and flinched away from me in shock.

"That was my asshole." She stared at me wide eyed.

"Sorry, I just saw it and suddenly wanted to taste all of you. Guess I shouldn't have?" I muttered, slightly embarrassed. She visibly relaxed.

"Don't be." She said, "I was just surprised is all. No one's ever done that to me before." She turned back toward the table, parted her legs even farther than before, and bent over as seductively as she could.

I ran my hands over her hips, leaned in and began planting kisses on her warm lips. I felt her clit with just the tip of my tongue, and she shuddered. My tongue made a lap around it twice, then ran back the full length of her slit. In moments, we were back to our rhythm and I could feel her desire radiating from her warm center.

"You.. uhnnn... can do it again." She groaned. "If you want." I kept my focus on licking her beautiful, aromatic pussy, thrusting my tongue as deep into her as it would reach, not wanting to break the mood again. It was a different experience going down on her from behind like this, her anatomy being positioned the opposite of what I was accustomed to when eating her out. After a few moments, she slightly bent her knees, lowering her ass the tiniest bit. Taking this as a sign she did wish for me to repeat my earlier action, I slid my tongue the full length of her pussy and kept going up to her tiny puckered hole.

She didn't flinch away this time. I watched it twitch slightly in response to my touch. My hands lightly gripped her hips as my tongue traced the perimeter of her asshole. She sighed and put a hand to her breast. I applied a little gentle pressure and felt my tongue penetrate her just the tiniest bit.

"Oooooohhh.." she hissed. "that feels.. different."

"Should I stop?" I asked, pulling away slightly and planting kisses across her beautiful ass.

"God, no. Do whatever you want to me." She gasped.

I brought my hand up to rub her slit, gliding a finger into her as my tongue bathed her rear entrance again. She moaned above me and began to quiver. I rubbed her clit lightly with one of my fingers as I pumped a second one inside her, my tongue prodding gently just above them. Amy's hips pushed back toward me, trying to get more of me into her. I complied, increasing my hand and tongue pressure until I was penetrating both of her holes.

"So close." She moaned.

I intensified my hand's efforts on her pussy, while my other hand roamed her back and hips. I kept tonguing her asshole, finally inserting it as far as I could and dragging it out slowly in a circular motion. Her orgasm hit her hard as she released a long series of muffled moans, and she bucked away from me, dropping to her knees. Only then did I notice she'd covered her mouth with one of her arms trying not to cry out. I sat back, watching her beautiful form gasp for breath as she came down from it. I couldn't help smiling softly. I loved and marveled that I could do this to her.

I went to wrap my arms around her, but she motioned me away. She had done this once before after a particularly strong orgasm, telling me later that it was just too much sensation at that moment. I knew better than to take offense and pulled myself, smiling, up into my office chair to let her recover. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. They opened again a few moments later when I felt her straddle me in the chair.

Amy's arms wrapped around my neck as she looked deep in my eyes, her throat and chest still flushed from the orgasm I'd given her.

"You, my dear brother, are fucking amazing." She whispered softly.