All I Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers

She cried aloud, her voice booming through the cavern yet again, as her body rushed toward a second orgasm. Amy began writhing uncontrollably beneath me, mewling unintelligible cries of ecstasy. Her vagina pulsed around my cock as her orgasm hit her. She bucked her quivering thighs into me as hard as she could, vibrating throughout her body. It was so fucking hot to see the effect I had on her that my balls emptied themselves, sending rocket streams of semen out of my dick into her body. The force of my orgasm caused triggered another in her and we both cried out, locked tightly together in rapturous release.

We collapsed into each other, sweating and gasping for breath. Once I was able to breathe normally, I kissed her tenderly, cradling my beautiful, little sister in my arms.

"Wow." She said softly. "That was incredible."

I nodded my agreement, kissing her forehead and leaving my lips there for a while. I glanced up at the shadows playing across the cavern walls and reflected a moment on the realization that my wish to make love to her here had been fulfilled. My eyes traveled back down to the beautiful creature in my arms.

"Have I ever bothered to mention that you are the most amazing, beautiful thing I have ever seen?" I asked, knowing damned well that I had.

"You may have mentioned it once or twice, but you can tell me again. I don't mind." She flushed a little as she grinned up at me.

"Well, it's true, sweetheart. I can never find the words to tell you how much I love you. It pisses me off. You make me feel more..." I paused, trying to find the words, annoyed because I felt my eyes clouding a little at the emotions I was trying to express. "at peace, I guess... comfortable with myself maybe... than I've ever felt in my life. You are all I need, Amy. You are the only thing that truly matters to me. I don't fucking deserve you."

"You, my dear brother, are the love of my life." She whispered, smiling softly at me as her hand stroked my cheek. "And you totally deserve me. I'm yours forever."

"That makes me happier than you can ever imagine." My lips met hers in a long, loving kiss.

"Even if you took me to your secret hideaway and fucked me there like you are some sort of creepy cave troll." Her eyes twinkled at me.

"You brat. This place is fucking beautiful and you know it. I could have brought any girl here and her panties would hit the floor like an anvil." I deadpanned. "The only thing I could have done to make this more romantic is candles and rose petals."

"You cheated me out of rose petals, you bastard? How dare you..." She smirked, before latching onto me with a huge kiss.

"Alright, alright. I'll bring rose petals next time." I chuckled.

We lay together in each others arms for a while longer, dozing contentedly, until we decided it was time to clean up. I lead her into the water and we washed each others bodies in the water, pausing often to cuddle into each other in a hug. Eventually we got dressed again and she lay back in the boat as I pulled it back out of the cave entrance into the bay. I climbed back aboard and paddled us around the island while she lay back getting some sun and purposely allowing me to look over her wonderful body to my heart's content. We talked and laughed and relished in the knowledge that this was our new reality. Finally, as the sun was beginning to retreat for the day, we headed back to the apartment. Amy marveled at watching the sunset over the Aegean Sea.

* * * * * * *

One early afternoon a few weeks later, I walked over to Theron's studio from our rent house to continue working on my newest painting. I had just gotten word from Damian that it was confirmed that I would be having a show in Tokyo this coming December. Amy would be ecstatic to get to see Japan. Hell, I was excited to see Japan.

Theron was out fishing this afternoon, so I had the studio to myself and decided to make full use of the sound system that was in the corner. Most of the time, I was back to using headphones so that I wouldn't disturb anyone. Amy and Margaret had gone out for a walk on the beach. I picked an album that felt appropriate, smiling contentedly as the sound filled the room, and got to work on the painting.

A few songs later, the girls came wandering into the studio. Amy was wearing a white bikini that accentuated her beautiful body and had a floral sash tied around her waist like a skirt. She came up to me, giving me a big hug and a quick kiss. She listened to the song that was playing for a moment and smiled.

"What is this? This is really catchy." She asked.

"The song's called 'No Crimes.' It's pretty great."

"Yeah, it really is." She agreed, and started to dance around the room, grinning widely. She looked so beautiful and happy.

"Come on, dance with me." She called to Margaret, knowing full well that I was not a dancer by any stretch of the imagination. I chuckled to myself as the two of them playfully danced around the studio.

I went back to looking at the painting in front of me. Some of the lyrics stuck in my head on a loop, as the song kept going.

"All you ever wanted

All you ever need

Your brand new history"

This happened sometimes when I was painting, and focusing on snippets of lines that resonated with me just added to the mood I hoped to convey. The song repeated the lyrics over and over as it came to a close. Amy danced with Margaret, both of them smiling and laughing as I watched, smiling from behind my canvas. The sun shown through the window casting a long shadow from my baby sister's beautiful bikini clad body as I watched her move gracefully to and fro around the room. Sometimes the perfect song at the perfect time can say more than you ever can on your own, I thought to myself. Amy looked over at me as she danced, her eyes as blue as the sea, and smiled warmly. I smiled reflexively in return, and silently mouthed the words "I love you."

The End.

Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers
1...5678910