All I Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers

The elevator doors opened a moment later and we walked down the hall to my room. I fought with the lock a moment, listening to her snicker softly as I did so. Mercifully, the damned lock finally disengaged and I let her in the room.

"Wow, that gallery must love you." She exclaimed as she looked around the room. While not lavish, it was a rather nice hotel room with a large living area in addition to the tiny kitchen and bathroom.

"This was Theron's doing. I never spoke to them." I replied.

She looked down at herself as if something had suddenly occurred to her.

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow? I can't sleep in this dress." She asked. I briefly considered suggesting she sleep nude, but found myself too shy to suggest it.

I walked to my luggage and pulled one of my shirts out for her. She took it from me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks, baby." She smiled as she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Feeling only the tiniest bit of disappointment at her lack of exhibitionism, I flopped on the sofa in the living area of the hotel suite. So she didn't want to get naked in front of me. Big deal, I told myself. She's back in my life, that's what matters. I didn't get much further in my thoughts than that before I was fast asleep.

I woke on the sofa, still in my dress shirt and slacks from the night before, with a hell of a sore neck from the angle I'd fallen asleep in. The sun, coming in through the windows was bright and I checked my phone to see what time it was. Holy crap, I thought to myself, when I realized it was already past noon. Suddenly, I remembered the night before and scanned the room. I spotted the lump bundled up on the bed and walked over to it.

Amy lay fast asleep, curled up in a fetal position under the blanket. Only her face, a bit of shoulder, and one hand could be seen under the wad of blankets she'd piled on herself. I guess it had been chilly when we came in the room, I couldn't remember. I noticed her dress carefully draped over a chair at the desk in the corner. Oh yeah, she'd borrowed a shirt. I leaned against the wall and folded my arms, just watching her sleep for a few minutes. Just being in the same room with her made me feel better than I had felt about the world in a long time. I marveled, not for the first time, at her angelic beauty and how peaceful she always looked when she slept. I thought about going to take a shower, but that might wake her up and I didn't want to do that. She looked too beautiful and peaceful to disturb.

"What?" she asked, snapping me back into focus. She stretched a long, full body stretch with both arms far above her head. The blankets shifted down her body a bit, revealing the way my old Cure shirt hugged to her body. I could make out the swell of her breasts beneath the shirt.

"Just watching you sleep." I replied.

"Mm... I did a bit of that last night myself." She yawned and scratched at her rib cage. "When I got out of the shower, you were dead to the world."

"Never even heard the shower turn on. Damn." I had been exhausted from nerves before the show, combined with the adrenaline of our reunion and the long night, I hadn't stood a chance of staying awake. "Speaking of showers... Back in a bit."

After I showered and changed clothes, she got up and took her dress into the bathroom with her to change. I couldn't help but be appreciative of her long, sexy legs sticking out from under my shirt as she vanished into the bathroom.

While she was changing, her phone began chiming from the nightstand. I glanced at it, reflexively and saw it was Courtney. For a moment, I considered answering it, just to mess with Courtney's head, unsure if she would recognize my voice, but thought better of it. It went to voicemail.

"Can you zip this for me?" Amy asked as she emerged from the bathroom holding her dress up. "Was that my phone?"

I couldn't help and admiring the curve of Amy's spine as I zipped it up in the dress, taking the liberty to wrap my arms around her from behind and plant a kiss on the side of her neck when I was done. She purred softly, and melted back into me, framing my arms around her with her own. She rocked back and forth for a few moments with her eyes closed, until she started trembling slightly. I moved to release her and ask what was wrong, but she snatched me back to her fiercely as soon as I shifted away.

"Don't." She said, softly.

"Okay," I replied, a little uncertain.

"I've missed you holding me so much. Just.. hold me, okay?"

"As long as you like." I replied, more than content to oblige. "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect. I missed you is all. This feel so right." Her eyes were still closed as she leaned back against me, still rocking lightly. "Don't let me go."

"I won't. I promise. Never again." I tightened my grip around her a little, and meant every word.

A short while later, apparently satisfied for the moment, she collected her phone from the night stand. As she was putting on her heels, she asked "So what's the plan today?"

"Lunch, for certain. I don't need to be back at the gallery until this evening. Probably should check in with Theron at some point. What do you have in mind?"

"I'd like to go to my hotel and change before lunch, if that's okay. After we eat, maybe go see some of London? We may never be here again." She gave me a hopeful smile, one she knew was hard to resist from a lifetime of practice. I flashed on a memory of using that smile on our father when we were kids in order to score a dollhouse she'd had her eyes on for months. It had worked then, just like it working now. Hopelessly wrapped around her finger as always. Damn it.

We caught a cab to her hotel, where Amy changed into a simple black dress that extended almost to her ankles but had a fascinating habit of clinging to the curves of her body when she walked. For something that left so little flesh exposed, it was looked very sexy on her. After lunch, we went to see the royal palace and took a walk through St. James's Park along the lake. As we walked, she told me about her job and the friends she had made since living in Portland. I told her more about Milos and the nearby islands. Over the last couple of years, I had become acquainted with a few locals on Milos, mostly shopkeepers that I frequented and neighbors. Ever the introvert, my only true friends on the island were limited to the Cains.

Amy insisted we pester a female passerby to take a photo of us on the blue bridge that crossed the lake in the park, and I obliged her in the name of not spoiling the mood. She was well aware of my disdain for having my photograph taken and took advantage of my generous mood by asking the kind woman to take a few more pictures than seemed necessary. When we resumed our walk, she took my arm in hers and planted a kiss on my cheek. We had just enough time to check out the Churchill museum before going back to collect her things from her hotel and transporting them to mine.

I had to meet Theron at the gallery shortly after to take care of a couple of minor press interview type things that Theron's agent had set up. They went pretty much as I expected, only asking me a couple of minor questions and then focusing on Theron. I was basically a tag along for this show and I was perfectly comfortable with that. Honestly, even if they didn't ask me a single question, I was still pleased. Never, in my wildest dreams, would I have expected to have my paintings hanging in an art gallery in London. Throughout the interviews, Amy continually smiled at me from the bench that she shared with Margaret. They seemed to chat quite a bit among themselves and have a decent time of it.

Over dinner at a nearby restaurant, Theron informed me that the show had been very successful the night before. But both he and Margaret were much more interested in hearing about how Amy had come to be in London at the same time as us. He seemed pleased with himself when he learned that Amy had found out about the show from an announcement that she had found online.

"I guess I have more than one reason to be grateful to him for letting me piggyback onto his show, now." I commented to Amy, knowing that it would annoy Theron who found my self deprecation to be an irritant.

"He didn't piggyback onto my show. I invited him to share the gallery with me. The humble prick won't give himself any credit." Theron smirked to Amy, barely taking my bait.

"Adam never really has when it comes to his art." Amy replied, causing me to roll my eyes. I caught an elbow to my ribs in retaliation. That hadn't happened in a long time and my reflexes weren't up to par.

"You should hear how he used to go on about his skateboarding prowess when he was in high school, though. You'd think he was trying out for the Olympics." She added, causing Theron and Margaret to chuckle.

"Really, Amy? How many dinners did I have to sit through hearing about human pyramid this and team cheer number 437 that when you were cheer leading?" I looked at Theron, "You want to know what's truly tedious? Listening to someone spend hours practicing a cheer loudly across the hall from your bedroom."

We all had a great time at dinner carrying on, us telling stories of growing up back in Texas, the Cains telling us about growing up around Manchester. I quizzed him thoroughly about several of the bands that I loved from that area and was disappointed that he knew little to nothing in the way of interesting tidbits about them. I had hoped that he had seen them at early club shows or something before they made it big. Turns out Theron was too much of a bookworm for his own good and missed out on a lot of great concerts, for which I thoroughly berated him, much to his sister's amusement. Amy rolled her eyes at me, not for the first time, for going off into one of my long winded music nerd rants.

Throughout the meal, Amy kept her hand on my thigh, occasionally giving it a slight squeeze. She leaned on my shoulder a lot, seeming to want to keep herself in contact with me as much as possible. I wasn't complaining in the least, as I wanted the same thing.

The night air was crisp on the walk back to the hotel, and I found myself wishing I'd thought to bring a jacket. Amy must have felt the same way because she stayed cuddled up against me for the entire walk. We parted ways with Theron and Margaret at the hotel and retired to my room.

I sat on the couch in the hotel room, flipping through channels without interest while Amy showered. I thought over the logistics of getting her to Greece. We'd probably have to ship her stuff separately, I thought. I didn't know how much stuff she had, but it wasn't going to be cheap, I suspected. Maybe I'd finally go back to Austin and get the last of my stuff out of storage while I was at it. It'd be good to sever that last tie with the place. And I'm sure Dr. Miller was sick of me sending him money every six months to renew my lease on the storage space. I was trying to remember how much stuff I had left in that storage building when I heard the water shut off in the bathroom.

Amy walked out of the bathroom wearing the shirt she had borrowed from me the night before. Her long, slender legs were bare under the shirt once again, which extended almost halfway to her knees. Effortlessly sexy, I thought, as my eyes worshiped her lovely form.

"You probably shouldn't be looking at your sister like that." She said shyly, biting her lower lip.

"I shouldn't?" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Not if you want her to keep her clothes on." She grinned as she sashayed toward me. I found myself temporarily without a response as she neared. Her skin was flushed a slight pink from the hot water of the shower, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body although she hadn't yet touched me.

She stood next to me, looking down at where I was sitting on the couch with a tentative expression. I reached out and placed a hand on one of her warm, soft thighs just above her knee. Her eyes closed a moment and she let out a small sigh. Hooking my hand behind her knee, I drew her closer to me.

"Come here," I breathed. She sat happily across my lap, hooking an arm around my neck. Her skin was so warm and soft against me. She gave me a delighted smile, her lower lip caught between her teeth. My little sister could be so goddamned adorable.

Without thinking, acting on a reawakened instinct that had been dormant for years, my hand slid under her shirt over her ribs and cupped her breast. My cock, already erect, strained against my the fabric of my boxers like a wild beast shoving angrily against the bars of its cage. She whimpered, closing her eyes and clutching herself against me tightly.

"Oh god, Amy." I breathed as her nipple hardened against my palm. "I've missed you so fucking much."

Her lips found mine and our tongues met in a sensuous battle. She gripped my head in both of her hands, arching herself toward me. The fresh, mint smell of her toothpaste filled my lungs. My hand massaged her breast, as the other moved beneath her shirt, resting on the bare skin at the small of her back. Amy groaned her pleasure into my mouth, pausing to let out a ragged breath.

I rolled her nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger before giving it a light tug, causing her to gasp sharply. I could feel her entire body tremble in response. She rubbed her thighs together in my lap and looked up at me through half closed eyelids.

"Do that again." She sighed. A small smile crept across my lips as I complied. Again, I was rewarded with a sharp gasp, and I became aware that I could smell her arousal. Her thighs were locked together tightly in my lap, her eyes squeezed shut tight. The sound that escaped her lips made both my heart and my cock lurch like a bad driver downshifting on the highway.

I pulled her close to me, nuzzling my face against the side of her neck before planting my lips on it. She purred against me, petting the back of my head with one hand as I held her. My lips moved up the curve of her throat, pausing to feel her pulse racing through the vein in her neck. Impulsively, I licked it, using my tongue to feel the throb of her heartbeat. I kept going to her jawline, then nibbled her earlobe gently, causing her to shiver.

"I love you so much, beautiful." I whispered directly into her ear canal. I punctuated the statement with a kiss right where her ear and her jaw met, a spot I remembered she loved to be kissed. "I still can't believe I'm holding you again."

She pulled away from me slightly, looking directly in my eyes. Her eyes shimmered before me, filled with a deep and consuming love that was plainly visible within them. Her mouth opened the tiniest bit, and I thought I heard an intake of breath before she dove on me. Her mouth and tongue working their way the length of my neck as I had done to hers. She bathed the area between my clavicle and neck with her tongue before fastening her mouth to the tendon just above it and sucking as hard as she could. I couldn't resist a tiny chuckle, despite the erotic moment, as I knew exactly what she was up to. She liked to leave her mark on me, but was often unable to do so as much as she wished due to the secrecy of our relationship. But that need for secrecy was no longer present, and she claimed her territory with abandon.

I continued to massage her breast with my hand, while she kissed all around my neck, unwilling to release my hold on her wonderfully soft flesh. It had been so long since I'd held her in my arms and felt her body against mine. I had long wondered what it would be like to be with my little sister again like this, imagining in my head that the hunger for her would overtake me and I'd all but tackle her to the ground and take her right wherever I happened to find her.

Instead, I found myself worshiping every moment I spent with her, taking my time to enjoy every sensation that was revisited on my body and making sure that I gave her more than she gave me. I knew that part of that was a bid to prolong the moment I actually entered her, which I still felt anxious about. It had been more than three years, after all. I knew my chances of lasting long once she invited me to enter her were all but non-existent. So I felt like it was my mission to be sure that everything else was totally memorable for her. She was the most precious thing in the world to me, and I wanted her to know it.

Amy, apparently satisfied with her efforts on my neck, let go of me to put a hand on either side of the sofa behind me and lifted herself up from me. She swung a leg around, pivoting so that she was straddling me and settled back down against me. I felt my erection pressing against her crotch, and even through the clothes we had on, I could feel the heat emitting from her.

"There," she sighed contentedly as she ground her panties-clad mound against my crotch, "that's more like it."

Suddenly finding myself with better access to her body without risk of letting her fall to the floor, I moved my other hand under her shirt to take her second breast in my hand as well. She moaned her approval, followed by her breathing becoming more rapid. My thumbs grazed her nipples, toying with them while I palmed her breasts, pushing them together and kneading them like a kitten with a rag.

She mumbled something I couldn't make out between her raspy breaths.

"What was that?" I asked softly, nuzzling her throat gently before I placed a kiss on her esophagus.

"I said I've missed you touching me. Your hands on me." She repeated. "Fuck, I feel like I'm about to come already."

"I wouldn't mind," I grinned into her throat, as I found and gently tugged both of her hardened nipples at once. A loud groan shuddered from her body, her thighs quivering so much that I could see them vibrating from the corner of my eye. She ground her crotch against mine.

"That was playing dirty." She groaned in my ear, tilting her head the other way causing her long black hair to fan out and away from the side of her neck I had not yet kissed. I didn't feel the least bit guilty.

Instead, I dropped my hands from her breasts and hooked my fingers around the hem of her shirt, lifting it up. She raised her arms as I pulled it off of her, exposing her beautiful, round, creamy breasts to me. I took a moment, with my hands resting on her hips, to appreciate the vision before me.

"You're staring at me." She blushed.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful." I replied, cupping a breast lovingly in my hand as I gazed at her.

"I'm glad you think so. You're not bad either, you know." She smiled as she tugged on my shirt as well.

I leaned forward from the back of the couch so she could pull my shirt off and drop it beside us on top of her own. She moved back against me and I felt her nipples graze against my chest, the contact sending delicious chills through me. I hugged her bare torso against mine, feeling the warmth from her body. My hands glided down her back to cup the globes of her ass, pulling her against me as she planted kisses across my shoulder.

"Take me to bed, baby. I need you." She breathed. I was in no position to deny my beautiful sister anything, and tightened my grip on her ass to ensure I was supporting her. I stood as she wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the bed, gently setting her down on the edge of it.

She rolled away from me and I was left staring at the graceful curve of her bare back and her gorgeous ass, now only partially hidden from my view by a very small pair of black panties. She climbed up on to the bed and laid down across it. She looked over her bare shoulder at me with a glance that made me swallow hard. I pulled off my shorts and boxers, then crawled into the bed, planting a kiss on her spine as I lay down.

Amy rolled to face me, smiling wickedly, and slid down the bed. I felt her hot breath on my penis and held my breath in anticipation. Her tongue bathed the head of my cock for a moment, then her mouth closed over it and began moving me in and out of her mouth. I gathered her hair in my hands, keeping it out of her face as she alternated between licking and sucking my shaft. Her delicate fingers raked their nails lightly over my balls, making me suck in a sharp breath.

Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers
1...34567...10