All I Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers

"Oh god, baby. You're amazing." I sighed, as she purred happily in response. Her eyes were watching mine as I gazed down at her. I brought a hand down to graze her cheek, affectionately, and her eyes close softly. She let out a contented hum that vibrated down my cock and made it lurch against her. I felt my balls tightening up and ran my fingers through her hair, trying not to buck my hips into her face.

"Jesus, Amy. I'm gonna come." I groaned. She just purred around my cock and began bobbing her head faster. Within moments I began erupting in my sweet baby sister's mouth. She moaned excitedly, swallowing my load as fast as she could. For a brief moment, I felt like I would never stop ejaculating. But, it finally subsided, and I rolled onto my back, out of breath. Amy crawled up to join me, laying her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her as she cuddled up to me.

"Did your baby sister do good?" She softly asked, with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"So good," I replied, before my hand crept over to play with her exposed breast. She smiled against me as I kneaded her soft flesh, feeling her nipple against my palm. She was clearly enjoying the attention and playfully gave my neck a series of small kisses, licks, and nips as I felt her up. Eventually, I let my hand slide down her side, tracing the outline of her wonderful flesh. It glided down over her ribs, along the side of her stomach which now fluttered under my gentle touch, up along the swell of her hip and finally settled to clutch her ass. She moaned deliciously under my touch and seemed to hold her breath the lower my hand moved.

"I'll never get tired of your touch, baby." She breathed.

I smiled and gave her ass a good squeeze as a reply, then rolled her onto her back and began kissing her breasts. One of her hands was on my head, holding me to her breast as my tongue worshiped her nipple with great reverence. Her other hand was clutching the pillow above her in a fist, as she arched her back, trying to force more of her breast in my mouth. Amy let out a loud moan that filled the room. I continued to suckle on her nipple for a few more moments before moving to give her other nipple a similar treatment.

Amy's stomach fluttered every time my lips touched her skin as I moved progressively lower on her body. Her gasps became more and more audible as she was lost to the sensation of my touch. My fingers hooked into the material of her panties at her hips and she raised her ass to allow me to remove them from her. The smell of her arousal made my erection ache with need. I'd had my eyes closed, taking in her scent, and I suddenly realized that she was no longer shaved. Instead, she had a neatly trimmed patch of black fur above her lips. I didn't comment on it, instead choosing to nuzzle it lightly with my cheek in a fluid motion as I moved the last half inch to slide my tongue over her slit.

Her body trembled in response and I heard a sharp gasp above me. I parted her welcoming folds with my tongue and began lapping at the glistening secretions that her body released. She writhed above me, both of her hands clutching at her breasts as she released a series of ragged moans. Sliding a finger into her, I brought my tongue up to gently make a pass over her clit. No sooner did my tongue make contact than she bucked her hips, letting out a cry of release loud enough that there was no way the people in neighboring hotel rooms did not hear. She doubled over away from me, thighs clamped tightly together, eyes clinched. Her entire body was shaking from the force of her orgasm.

I moved up next to her, feeling a little pleased with myself, and gently stroked her hair. She rolled over to smile at me, and wrapped her arms around me. Her lips moved up to meet mine in a long, passionate kiss. She pulled me against her and rolled onto her back, I rolled with her until I was positioned above her. Her legs parted and she snaked a hand down to grab my shaft.

"I'm dying to feel you inside me." She sighed, giving me one of her most seductive smiles.

She positioned me over her entrance and I gently slid forward, easily gliding into her wet folds. We both moaned as her pussy swallowed my entire length, her body welcoming me into her like the long, lost love that I was. I began to move in and out of her, thrusting gently as her body began thrusting back at me. Her feet came up to hook behind my thighs, pulling me against her harder with each downward stroke. Her body felt like it was on fire beneath me. She whimpered and moaned with every stroke, jagged breaths escaping her as she shoved herself against me for all she was worth.

"Oh, Adam," she moaned my name, "Oh fuck."

I increased my thrusts, knowing that there was no greater feeling in the world than being inside her. My need for her seemed to transcend the physical. I didn't believe in souls, but if I did, I might have argued that my soul yearned for her as I continued my thrusts. She began holding her breaths, then releasing them in small whimpers as her orgasm drew closer. I rolled my hips a little as I thrust, trying to increase the sensation for her of my dick sliding into her tight canal. One of my hands moved up to massage her breast, and she let out a loud moan.

"So close, baby. I'm so close." She whispered, as both of her hands clutched the bed sheets above her head.

I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build as I took in the erotic vision below me. She was the loveliest and most exquisite creature I'd ever seen, and seeing her losing herself in ecstasy was something that had always rattled me to my core. It felt magnified ten fold by this moment, our bodies joined after so long.

"Come for me, princess." I whispered against her ear. "I want to hear you come."

Her hands wrapped around the back of my head, holding me against her face as she placed her mouth against my ear.

"Soon, my love," she managed to gasp into my ear between moans. "Oh god... All for you... uhhhn... baby."

Her hands kept my head gripped tight, as her groans raised in pitch and intensity. She seemed incapable of speaking as our bodies rocked together.

"That's it, beautiful. Come for me." I repeated, feeling the walls of her pussy clenching hard against me. She let out a loud cry, her quivering thighs gripping my hips as tightly as she could. Amy's small frame bucked hard against me, her chest heaving and forcing out a series of loud cries as wave after wave of her orgasm slammed through her body. My own body propelled toward orgasm in response to her cries and I groaned out her name as my cock released a jet of semen into her body, triggering a second orgasm from deep within her. She shook violently beneath me, vibrating like a tuning fork as my dick continued to erupt, bathing her walls with my come.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, erection fading rapidly inside her, I realized that she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned, brushing her hair from her lovely face.

"Nothing at all." She sniffled, smiling as she rolled over to cuddle tightly against me.

She opened her eyes, another tear sliding down her face toward the pillow, to lock them on my own. "I was starting to think I may never see you again. But here you are. And it's everything I want it to be. I love you, Adam. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too. I'll love you til I'm dead and gone." I replied, pulling her more tightly against me.

* * *

By morning, we'd had sex four times, I'd lost count of her orgasms, and we were both feeling rather raw and sore. When we finally fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms, the sun was beginning to come up. I know I would have happily slept until afternoon if the hotel room hadn't rung at ten in the morning and woke me up. I strained to reach it from my current position half under Amy's sleeping form.

"Yeah?" I answered groggily.

"Long night?" I could hear the humor in Theron's voice.

"What's going on?" I asked, not being awake enough yet for verbal warfare.

"Well, we were going to see if you two wanted to meet for breakfast in an hour, but why don't we try to meet up for lunch instead? Say around one? Clearly you need more sleep."

"Sounds good. Lobby at one?" I asked.

"Perfect. See you then."

I think I was asleep again before the phone finished settling on the cradle.

A couple of hours later, freshly showered, I sat in the lobby with Amy. Theron and Margaret walked up to us, smiling. They both looked tired.

"Didn't sleep much either, I guess?" I asked.

"Well, we would have, but the couple in the room next to us kept us up half the night." He smirked. I'd forgotten their room was next door to mine.

"Oh god!" Amy blushed deeper than I had ever seen her, and buried her face in her hands. I started cracking up, finding her embarrassment far too amusing to be very bothered by my own role in the matter. Theron and Margaret were both laughing as well.

Finally, Margaret put a hand on Amy's shoulder.

"Relax, dear. A little lost sleep is a tiny price to pay for seeing your brother so happy this morning. I've never seen him this way."

Amy looked up at her and went from blushing to pale.

"Oh, I guess he was too busy to catch you up on things." Margaret smiled, reassuringly. Then she sat up in a formal pose and motioned to Theron. "Amy, I'd like you to meet my brother, Theron."

Theron nodded his head, smiling, and said. "Nice to meet you, Amy."

"Wow." Amy looked at me wide eyed and back at them.

"That's how I wound up in Greece." I explained. "I told Dr. Miller the truth about what happened when he wanted to know why I couldn't go home when I left the hospital that day. He was friends with Theron and thought that it may help for me to be around people who understood what we'd been dealing with."

Amy nodded and began to relax. She took my hand in hers.

"Now then, have you bothered to check reviews of the show yet? I imagine not." Theron asked me.

"No, I haven't."

"I thought not." He replied with a smirk, passing his tablet computer to me. "You sounded a bit preoccupied last night."

Amy blushed again, but not as red as she had been. I looked down at the tablet. The screen was on a website of a world famous art critic. The article talked about how successful Theron Cain's new exhibit was and talked, at length, glowingly, about the work of a new artist named Adam Matheson. My jaw fell open and I looked up at Theron who was now grinning ear to ear.

"What?" Asked Amy. I passed her the tablet.

"That's not the only one, either." Theron said. "I've read nothing but positive reviews all morning."

"Holy shit." I replied.

"...Matheson's work exposes the unspoken visceral truths of the human condition." Amy read aloud from the article, grinning at me like a madwoman.

I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What the hell paintings was he looking at?" I asked as Theron burst out laughing.

"Let's get some food, we can look over reviews later." Margaret spoke up, amused, but clearly hungry.

"Definitely," I agreed, having not eaten since before the show last night.

"What time is your flight?" I asked Amy, suddenly remembering that she was supposed to return to the States today.

"In about... six hours," She said, looking down at her phone to check the time.

"Are you trying to get rid of me already?" She teased.

"Hell, no. I'm just thinking about how long we have to decide how we're handle everything, logistically speaking.." I replied.

Over lunch, we worked out that Amy would go back to Portland that night after all, in order to get things ready to be able to join me in Greece. When I got back to the island, I'd work on getting things ready for a second person to share the apartment for a while, until we could find something a little bit larger. Then I'd likely fly to Portland to help her get things sorted out and packed.

At one point during the meal, Amy got a phone call. I watched in mild amusement as she excitedly told Courtney that she had, indeed, found me in London. There were a lot of half finished sentences machine gunning back and forth across the phone line, and Theron began snickering. I wasn't far behind him, earning both of us stern looks from Margaret. Amy was nearly bouncing in the booth when she told Courtney that she was moving to Europe to live with me.

After lunch, I made arrangements to meet back up with the Cains after seeing Amy off at the airport and we parted company so that Amy I spend time together before she had to leave.

"When did you get to London?" I asked, taking in the amount of clothes she had spread across the bed in the hotel room. Most of them had been packed already, and for reasons unfathomable to me, she had unpacked just to return them to her bags a few minutes later. If Theron was right and there were a lot more shows on the horizon, I suspected I'd see a scene like this play out many times in the future.

"Friday afternoon. Why?" She asked as she started stacking the clothes in her suitcase.

"Just noticing that you still pack three times as many clothes as you need."

"Oh shut up."

I picked up a heavily creased piece of paper, that had fallen from her luggage. It had been folded and refolded so many times that it practically fell open in my hand. It was a printed page from the gallery's website promoting our exhibit. It mentioned Theron most prominently, but stated that the exhibit would also feature "new works by American abstract artist Adam Matheson." My name had been circled on the page with a pen multiple times and had several question marks drawn next to it. Little feminine looking hearts were doodled along the edge of the page as well as what I thought looked like a couple of flight numbers.

"Snoop." Amy said, looking up from her packing.

"Stalker."

"Gonna get a restraining order?" She asked playfully. Her hair sliding forward across her face as she packed.

"I don't think I have to worry too much. You're not very good at it." I smirked.

"Well, I didn't have much to work with, jackass."

"I haven't been called that in a long time." I chuckled. She laughed too, and we fell into a comfortable silence for a few minutes while she finished packing up the last of her stuff. It was so great hearing her laugh. Being called a jackass gave me a warm familiar feeling in my heart. Most of my life, that had been a term meant to annoy me. In some ways, it still was. But it's funny the meaning had changed over the years. And how badly I now realized I had missed the moniker.

"Do you still talk to our parents?" I asked.

"I keep in touch with mom. It's tense sometimes. She knows I was still looking for you. She keeps holding out hope that I'll drop it. Dad, not so much. It's never been the same. I tried to not be angry with him. I mean, I know we shocked the hell out of them both, but he reacted so badly. What he did to you." She shuddered at the memory. I was never that horrified by his actions against me. I had worried more about her than myself throughout that whole event. I realized now just how hard it had to have been for her to witness. And it seemed to have burned in her memory. "We just don't have much to say to each other, anymore. At least not much that won't lead to a screaming match. He knows I resent him. And I don't think he's in too big of a hurry to try to change my mind about it."

"I'm sorry. I don't know that it would ever have gone any differently. I always knew that our relationship would cost us. No matter how many ways I thought of to try to tell them about us, I always felt like the end result was the same. They just couldn't accept it. And I can't even really fault them for that. It's got to be a hard thing to come to terms with. And it's not like we exactly eased them into it, either."

Amy came over and sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around me in a big hug. She smelled wonderful.

"It was worth it though, right?" She asked.

"Absolutely worth it." I replied, returning her hug.

"Are you going to tell them you found me?" I asked. My fingers ran through her hair affectionately. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head into my hand.

"I'll need to tell mom sooner or later." She said with a sigh.

"I can't just leave the country without a word. Unlike some people." Amy emphasized the word 'some' while giving me a look of fake irritation.

"That should be an interesting conversation. I don't envy you." I tactfully elected to ignore the second part of her comment.

"You're not going to disappear again while I'm in Portland, right?" She smiled while she asked, but I could see the glint of worry in her eyes. "I know it's a silly thing to worry about. I just.. want to hear you say it, I guess."

"I'll never disappear on you again, sweetheart. I promise."

"You'd better not. I'll stalk you again just to kick your ass." She reached for her phone and checked the time.

"How much longer before we need to get you to the airport?"

"I really need to head over there in about two hours."

My heart sank a bit at the thought of her going away again, even if it was only for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, I'd be able to visit her in Portland sooner than that.

"That sucks."

"I was just thinking the same thing. You think two hours is long enough for sex, a shower, and a cab ride to Heathrow?" She grinned at me and ground herself in my lap suggestively.

"We can certainly give it a good try."

* * *

It was hard to let her get on the plane. I got the feeling that it was just as hard for her to leave me behind. We exchanged our phone numbers and she made sure that she got Theron and Margaret's as well. I held her in my arms at the boarding gate until the flight attendant finally told her to get on the plane or miss the flight.

I stayed at the airport until I saw the plane take off, pondering the turn of events that had occurred in the last 48 hours. We had been reunited for less than two days. And then she was gone again, even if it wasn't for very long. I resisted an urge to walk to the ticket counter right that moment and book the next flight back to the States. I felt a familiar tightness in my chest that I hadn't experienced in a couple of years. I sat on a bench with my hands on my knees, staring resolutely at the ground. Taking a few deep breaths, I managed to calm myself down. Finally, I caught a cab back to my hotel and took a long nap.

That night, I met up with Theron and Margaret for dinner. They could barely stop smiling at me the entire time and made me self conscious. Margaret, in particular, was beside herself with excitement.

"It's going to be a long couple of weeks." I mused.

"I have a feeling it's going to go by faster than you think." Theron replied between bites of steak.

"I hope so. I just need to get a new bed and clean up the apartment a bit. There isn't a lot of prep work to be done, really." I thought out loud as I stabbed a piece of potato with my fork and stared at it absently.

"Thanks for being okay with her moving into the apartment with me. It really means a lot." I added, looking up at Theron.

"Absolutely. We wouldn't have it any other way." Margaret spoke up as Theron nodded.

"Did you get a chance to look over any other reviews yet?" Theron asked, knowing full well that I hadn't.

When I shook my head, he wiped his hands off on his napkin and pulled his tablet computer out again. He opened a website and passed it over to me.

"Matheson is an essential and uniquely American voice responding to the current postmodern condition." I read aloud, making a sour face at the screen.

"Seriously, where do they get this stuff? What the hell does that even mean? Do these guys just keep a thesaurus on the back of their toilet and make up statements about the stuff they look at? Look at this bullshit." I motioned to one of the paintings photographed in the article and read from the caption beneath it. "...a raw, visceral look into a fractured mind.' Seriously? It's an aborted attempt to paint a goddamned nautilus shell that I added a bunch of godforsaken sponge textures over!"

Anomic
Anomic
1,542 Followers
1...45678...10