All I Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss me?" She asked, out of breath, grinning like a fool when she finally settled down.

"Like you wouldn't believe." I smiled back at her. Amy looked stunning, as always. She was wearing a red shirt and jeans, but she could make even such a simple outfit look sexy as hell.

We collected my luggage and caught a cab to her apartment. Most of the trip was spent with her practically climbing me in the backseat of the cab, kissing my neck, and making me feel a bit like a cat tree. A very horny cat tree.

The shyness that had loomed over both of us when we first reunited in London was long gone now. As soon as we entered the apartment, she locked the door and dropped to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my belt buckle in one hand and found my zipper with her other. She fished my prick out of my pants and gazed at it as she licked her lips. I watched her as she stroked my length in her small hands. Her eyes came up to lock with mine and she gave me a wicked, lust filled smile, just as she tilted her head a little to the side and took me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down rapidly, tilting her head first one direction, then the other as she went adding to the sensations she was giving my length. I moaned as I pulled her hair back from her face, holding it out of her way.

She slowed for two long sensuous strokes, running her tongue along the underside of my shaft as she went, before she moved forward, Adjusting the angle of her throat just a little. I gasped audibly as I felt my cock move past her mouth into her throat. Her lips met with the base of my shaft and she moaned, the vibration in her throat creating a sensation along my cock that made me groan again. She withdrew, clearly pleased with herself, and attempted to smile around my prick in her mouth. I felt her suck in a breath around the side of my dick before she moved back and took me all the way down again. She faltered this time, pulling back to cough a moment and snicker.

"Out of practice," she mumbled as she flashed me a grin, and dove back to her task.

Her mouth swallowed me whole again, without choking. Each time my cock slid into her throat, the sensation nearly overwhelmed me. I fought hard not to grab her head and ram myself into her. A groan escaped my lips periodically, the only sound in the room aside from the wet sounds of her lips on my prick and the light moans she was making herself.

"Oh god, Amy." I gasped. "Keep going."

She didn't reply, but she kept up her ministrations. I could feel my balls tensing up. I'd had my eyes closed without realizing it, and opened them taking in the sight of my beautiful baby sister kneeling before bobbing her head up and down my length. My free hand reached out to the wall for support as I felt the rush building in my groin. She sped up her bobbing, breathing hard through her nose. My hips bucked a little, involuntarily as the first shot of come released in her mouth. She instantly went deep, taking me all the way in and stayed there as long as she could as my cock sent volleys of come deep into her throat. Finally, she pulled back, licking me clean as she went, careful to avoid putting too much pressure on my crown, now sensitive from having just climaxed. She swallowed hard when she released my prick and made sure she had licked it clean.

Amy caught her breath a moment, then smiled warmly up at me. She raised her arms above her head, cocking her head to the side adorably, motioning for me to help her up. I couldn't help grinning widely as I did so. Her arms snaked around my neck, pulling me into a huge hug, which I gladly obliged. Her lips moved up to my ear.

"I had been dying to taste my big brother's come for weeks." She whispered seductively and nibbled my ear. My cock twitched a bit at her words, despite being temporarily out of commission.

I swept her up in my arms, cradling her like a small child and asked.

"Bed?"

She laughed aloud and pointed over her shoulder, "That way."

I paused a moment to kiss her deeply, tasting a little of myself in her mouth. I carried her down the hall, toward where she motioned the bedroom to be. She was kissing and sucking on my neck as I walked, no doubt leaving marks, knowing her. I pushed a door open with my foot and was faced with a bathroom. Part of my brain registered that most of the bathroom was packed into boxes that sat on the floor by the sink, but I really was unconcerned with that detail at the time.

"Oops." I mumbled, and she started chuckling against my throat. I could feel the smile spread across her face.

"Next one."

I carried her to the next room down the hall and saw a bed in it.

"That's more like it." I said aloud and lightly tossed her onto it. She bounced harmlessly on the mattress.

"Hey! Damn it!" She laughed, not even coming close to achieving the annoyed tone I could tell she was trying for.

She sat up on the bed, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the floor. I pulled off my own shirt, as she began unbuttoning her jeans. I stripped to my boxers and saw her still struggling with the jeans that she now had halfway down her hips.

"Little help?" She grinned at me. I chuckled as I grabbed the sides of her pants and tried to pull them off of her, unintentionally lifting her ass from the bed in the process.

"How the fuck do you move in these things?" I asked as I they finally slid down her long slender legs.

"Oh shut it." She smirked and reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

I climbed into the bed just as she dropped the bra. She flung her arms open, beckoning me to her as if I needed an invitation. We wrapped ourselves around each other, her beautiful breasts smashed against my chest, and kissed. I held her to me for a long time, just enjoying that she was back in my arms, before I allowed my hands to wander her body. She had her arms hooked under mine, gripping my shoulders for all she was worth as she ground her pelvis against me. My lips traveled from her mouth to her jaw line, planting kisses up toward her ear. Just as my lips brushed against her ear, she managed to maneuver her pelvis so that my shaft was lined up with her labia and she rocked her hips so that my cock slide, rather unexpectedly along her slit. The incredible sensation cause me to release a sharp gasp right next to her ear and it seemed to drive her wild. She bucked against me, moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck, Adam. I need you!" She cried, as she rolled us until she was on top of me. She jerked her panties down her legs, bringing up one leg to remove them and nearly tumbling herself in the process. I would have laughed at her, if it hadn't made her breasts bounce so deliciously that it filled me with hunger and overwrote the humor or the situation. I raised my hips enough to slide my boxers down and she quickly returned to straddling me, grinding her bare pussy against my semi erect cock. Somewhere in the back of my mind, it registered that she had shaved it again. Unable to resist, I took her breasts in my hands, kneading them, feeling her rock hard nipples against my palms. She moaned her approval, holding one hand over mine against her breast, while the other was flat against my chest.

"I love your hands on me." She breathed.

My uncovered hand toyed with her nipple a moment, before cupping her breast as I leaned forward to kiss it. I kissed her breast in a circle around the nipple before I gave it a swift lick and fastened my lips to it. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, tonguing the hardened nub while my hand snaked around her back and slid down her body.

My erection was rapidly returning and that bit of information was not lost on her. She raised herself up and grabbed my shaft, lining it up with her entrance. Amy lowered herself slowly and I watched as my dick slowly disappeared into the tight folds of my baby sister's flesh. I reflexively held my breath as I had entered her, trying to focus everything I had on enjoying the sensation of her enveloping me. When she was lowered completely, I let out a long breath.

I slid my hands down to cup her ass, and began pulling her against me as we met each others thrusts. She arched her back away from me, her beautiful breasts bouncing as we rocked against each other rhythmically. One of my hands moved around to drag my palm across her stomach, up between her breasts, pausing to rub one of them, before curling around behind her neck and pulling her down meet my lips. We kissed hard, our tongues thrusting into each others mouths, tasting each other as best we were able.

"God I love you," I breathed when we came up for air. She ground herself against me, too busy moaning at the moment to respond. Her breath was coming in hard, ragged gasps. Amy sat back up, and began slamming herself into me harder. I watched in rapt attention as her breasts heaved above me.

Amy's urgent moans increased in tempo and volume as she rocked against me. I slid a hand across her thigh and down to run my thumb across her clit as she arched her back again. The combination of my cock inside her and my thumb on her clitoris was too much and sent her over the edge. Her legs seized around me, vibrating as her stomach rippled with the force of her orgasm. She cried out loudly enough that I was sure half the apartment complex had to have heard her. She collapsed into me, as though she were made of rubber and I cradled her to me, my hard shaft still inside her, while she rode out the aftershocks of her climax.

"You didn't come?" She asked when she regained her senses. Her blue eyes cracked open to lock on to mine.

"Not yet." I replied as I softly stroked her hair.

"Well, I guess your little sister has some work to do, doesn't she?" She grinned wickedly at me.

* * *

We woke up late the next morning, neither of us feeling particularly energetic after the night before. Luckily, she was now unemployed and had nowhere she really needed to be that morning. We went to a local cafe for a late breakfast and then returned to her apartment to finish packing things up for the move. I made arrangements with the shipping company and filled out the bill of lading as we went. Shipping things to another country was a pain the ass, I had learned from my experience shipping my own possessions back in Austin. I could not have asked for better company, of course, and did not mind the work in the least.

If I were being totally honest, we probably could have finished up for the day much sooner, if one of us hadn't been distracted by the others ass when she bent to pick up a box and given it an appreciative rub. I refuse to accept responsibility for my actions in that particular situation. There was a magnificent ass in desperate need of a grope and I felt it was my duty to accommodate that need. That rub resulted in a delay that took a couple of hours, although neither of us complained about it. We finally finished packing everything and stacking it in the front room by late afternoon.

A former work colleague of hers came and picked up the bed and some of the living room furniture just before dusk. Neither Amy nor myself felt much need to point out to him just how thoroughly used that bed had been the night before. The apartment had come partially furnished and we made good use of the washer and dryer before packing the sheets away. We'd be staying in a hotel by the airport that night, returning in the morning to meet the shipping company and catching our flight to Athens that afternoon.

Amy balked at me for insisting that she pack a couple of weeks worth of clothes in her luggage for the flight. When I reminded her that it would take at least two weeks for the things we were shipping to arrive, she took my advice and loaded some more things from a box to her luggage. Surveying what she had prepared, I probably shouldn't have said anything. I'd momentarily forgotten the unwritten rule that women felt the need to pack at least four outfits per day for any given outing.

We were both exhausted that night when we got to our hotel room for the night. Our last night in the States for the foreseeable future was spent cuddling in the hotel bed, watching television and occasionally making out.

The following afternoon, still somewhat in shock from seeing the bill for the shipping, I settled in beside Amy on the plane for our fifteen hour flight. She had both of her arms wrapped around one of mine and her head leaning on my shoulder. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, excitedly.

"Do you remember the night you first took me to that Italian place?" She asked.

I smiled at the memory. It was the first time we had gone on a real date, the first night we had sex, and the first night we had spent the entire night together as lovers. There had been one of the best nights of my life.

"Of course I remember."

"You told me that night that you wanted to take me somewhere where no one knew us. Someplace we could start over and have our life together, remember?" She smiled.

"Yeah, beautiful. I remember." I brought my hand up and lightly stroked her cheek. She turned her face to nuzzle my palm and sighed happily.

The airline began delivering the safety speech before take off. I watched the rather condescending looking stewardess cut her eyes at each person as she made her way down the aisle of the plane, checking everyone's seat belts. I remembered watching movies in my younger days that always seemed to feature these incredibly attractive stewardesses and reflected momentarily on the fact that most of the ones I'd encountered in the last few months ranged from looking like angry school teachers to my old high school lunch lady. Not a smoking hot one in the bunch. The recording of the safety message wrapped up and the stewardess wandered into the front cabin for a bit.

"The point is, we're doing it." Amy grinned, returning to her conversation. "We're really doing it. There's nothing to keep us apart anymore."

"It was always the plan, baby." I joked, wondering how easily she could elbow me from her current position.

"Well, you certainly took your sweet time about it." She chuckled. I couldn't help chuckling myself.

"I love you." I said, giving her a squeeze.

"I love you, too."

* * *

"That wasn't a real plane." Amy commented as we stepped out of the tiny airport in Zefiria. We were both stiff as hell from sitting for most of the day on a flight across the Atlantic.

"You get used to it." I replied as I scanned the parking lot for Margaret.

"Seriously, that was a glorified hang glider. They put us in a slingshot and launched us from Athens."

I started laughing.

"Jesus, brat. We can take the ferry next time if it bothers you that bad. And here I thought you were always the adventurous one."

"I am adventurous. But I at least want a parachute if I'm just gonna be flung in the general direction of my destination instead of being on a plane with two wings and an engine." She was grouchy from the flight and, man, it was showing.

"It had two wings and an engine, Amy." I sighed.

"Okay, an engine not powered by two hamsters and a rubber band."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and hung my head.

"I'm gonna spank you in a minute, I swear."

"Is that a promise?" She wrapped her arms around my waist and grinned up at me. She made it really hard to be annoyed when she pulled her adorable little sister act. She'd had more then twenty years to work on it and she played it to perfection. Especially when she added sexy connotations to the mix.

I brushed the loose strands of her hair from her face as I looked down at her.

"Amy?"

"Yeah?" She was giving me one of her most adorable grins, waiting for the kiss she was expecting.

"Shut the hell up, already." I smirked. Then I kissed her.

We walked a few yards and I spotted Margaret getting out of her car, waving to us. She gave Amy a huge hug and then did the same to me.

"Was it a good flight?" She asked.

"Long flight. As always." I replied, then cut my eyes at Amy. "But the longest part was from Athens to here."

"Shut it, jackass." Amy retorted.

"You're brother and sister alright." Margaret snickered. "Come on, let's get to the house so this lovely girl of yours can get a shower and settle in before dinner."

"Where's Theron?" I asked.

"He had to fly back to London with Damian to meet with some big art buyer. He'll be back in a couple of days." Margaret replied as we loaded the luggage in the trunk.

We drove a few minutes and I spotted the coast. I nudged Amy and pointed to the bay.

"Wow. You weren't kidding. It's beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Just wait, this is the view from the cheap seats." I replied, grinning.

We got to the house and I showed her the apartment. She walked through the rather small place and grinned widely at me.

"You like it?" I said, mildly surprised.

"I get to spend every night with you from now on. We have our own place and there's nothing to keep us apart. You really think I care about anything else?" She asked, still grinning.

"Well, when you're thinking more practically about it, you might. But I like the direction you're taking it." I chuckled as she came over to give me a huge hug.

"I think we'll be just fine." She smiled. "Now about that shower?"

"Right through there." I pointed. "Unlike your old apartment, you can't mistake this one for the bedroom."

"You could have fucked me in the bathroom all you wanted. I wouldn't care." She shot me a sultry look as she grabbed her toiletries bag and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked over the three room apartment. It really was going to be too small for us. She may think she didn't care, but the entire apartment was only about the size of our two childhood bedrooms smashed together. I wasn't entirely sure at this moment how much money had I had because pieces had been selling fairly steadily in London for the past three weeks. I knew it was enough to be able to afford to rent the house down the block, which was much larger than this tiny apartment. There should be more than enough left over to give Amy to invest for us. I'd take her by there tomorrow and let her look over the place, I thought.

I didn't try to join her in the shower, because there was no possible way we would both fit in the tiny stall. When she came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, she had on a pair of bikini cut panties and a towel draped over her shoulders, covering her breasts. I let out a low breath, and she picked up on it.

"You approve?" She chuckled.

"Oh, I most certainly approve." I nodded. "You look sexy as hell like that, baby."

She blushed a little and gave me one of her arsenal of heart stopping smiles.

"You should take your shower, so we can meet Margaret for dinner."

"I know." I said, without moving or taking my eyes off of her. She walked over to me and put her hand under my chin, tilting my head up to look at her. Her smile was radiant.

"Hold me a moment?" She asked.

I obliged, wrapping my arms around her, my face pressed against her stomach. She hugged me back for a long moment, before she finally released me.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." She cooed. "Go take a shower. We have all the time in the world now."

She was right, and for whatever reason, it clicked into place in my brain more than saying it over the past couple of days had before. I felt another layer of weight lift of my shoulders that I hadn't even realized was still there.

"Don't get me wrong. I adore it when you look at me like that. So don't ever stop, okay?"

"Not a chance, beautiful." I grinned as I stood to go to the shower. I made it about three steps before I spun around and pulled her back to me, my erection pressing against her ass. She yelped playfully, until my hand cupped one of her breasts under her towel and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her breathing became a little heavier. I released it and headed for the shower.