All I Need Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not fair, damn it. You know what you do to me." She growled without malice.

I chuckled as I turned the shower on and started stripping, curious to see if she was going to try to wedge herself in the tiny stall with me after all. She didn't.

Later, over dinner, I asked Margaret if she thought Theron would mind if I borrowed his boat in the morning.

"Of course not. You know better by now." She admonished me.

"I still prefer to ask." I replied, grinning.

"We're going boating?" Amy asked.

"Yep. You pack a suit?"

"Yeah, I have a couple actually. You said there were a lot of beaches here. I figured if they were nice enough to get you out of your hermit cave mindset and into the sun, then they must be pretty awesome." She smirked.

"They're better." I replied.

"I must say, it's going to be nice not being the only woman around here." Margaret smiled.

"Oh? My brother's been a pain in the ass? Can't say I'm surprised." Amy stuck her tongue out at me.

"Certainly not. Adam has been nothing but a perfect guest."

"Jesus, it's getting deep in here." I picked up my empty plate, took it to the kitchen and started loading the dishwasher.

"See? Perfect guest." Margaret chuckled motioning toward me to Amy.

"I don't think I've ever seen him willingly load a dishwasher in his life." Amy commented. I gave her the finger over my shoulder.

"You already owe me a spanking, are you just making a to-do list now?"

I rolled my eyes and kept loading the dishwasher.

Amy walked into the kitchen and started doing the larger dishes in the sink. She bumped me with a hip and smiled at me as I rinsed the pots she'd just scrubbed. I gave her a grin of my own.

Later that night, I crawled into bed. Amy stripped to her panties and one of my shirts she'd grabbed from the closet, then joined me. As she cuddled up next to me, she smiled warmly.

"Every night." She sighed, sleepily but elated. I couldn't disagree.

* * *

The next day, I took a blanket, a couple of towels, and a couple of zip ties. I slipped them all into a heavy garbage bag, pressed them down enough to minimize the air a bit, and used another zip tie to seal it. I loaded a wooden wine box with a bottle of wine that I'd purchased before I went to the States in anticipation, a couple of glasses, and some fresh fruit. I made a couple of sandwiches in the kitchen, wrapped them up and added them to the box as well.

Amy came into the kitchen wearing blue bikini with a pair of shorts over the bottoms. She had her long, black hair pulled up in a ponytail, and I took the opportunity to kiss her exposed neck for a moment.

"Mm..." She moaned lightly in approval. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist and gave her a squeeze just as my phone's alarm chirped.

"We gotta get moving." I mumbled.

"What's the rush? I thought we could relax until London on Friday?" She asked, puzzled. I needed to go back to London for an interview with a German art magazine that Damian had set up.

"There's a boat from Adamas that passes around the island soon. I want to avoid it." I said, cryptically.

"Avoid it?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You'll see." I grinned as I grabbed the wooden wine crate and trash bag.

"The hell are you up to?" She followed me down toward the beach.

"You'll see."

"Whoa." She whispered suddenly.

"What?"

"This is amazing." She motioned to the large white volcanic rock formations we were approaching as we got closer to the water.

"Oh yeah. They're beautiful, aren't they?" I smiled, enjoying watching her sense of wonder. "There's a few I'll show you that I enjoy diving from. And, the beaches on the other side of the island have these boulders that look almost like earth toned rainbows or something. I've been told it's because of the mineral deposits, but they are pretty awesome to check out, too."

A few minutes later, as I loaded the boat, she said. "You weren't kidding. The water is so blue."

The Aegean Sea was calm, as usual. The beautiful blue water lapping at the mostly stone beach. I motioned her into the boat and once she was settled, I shoved off, climbing in behind her. I smiled to myself watching as she put her hand up to shield her eyes from the sun and peered at the coastline. Ever the artist, I found myself studying the sensual curve of her back as I paddled. I watched the way her ponytail moved across her back when she would turn her head to look at the different rocks and beaches that I paddled us by. I was fascinated by the way her muscles moved on her back and sides when she would turn to continue watching things that caught her eye as we passed them. I certainly noticed the curve of her breasts that would come into view periodically when she turned far enough to expose the sides of her bikini. Goddamn, she's beautiful, I thought to myself.

After a few minutes of me paddling in silence, I glanced up from her back and noticed her looking over her shoulder at me.

"What is it?" She asked, smiling sweetly at me. Busted. Not that I thought she'd mind.

"Just looking at you." I grinned, a little self conscious.

"Well, just don't paddle us into a rock or anything, okay?" A smirk crept across my sister's lips.

"If you only knew," I chuckled, knowing what was coming.

"If I only knew what?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise." I kept paddling, purposely being cryptic. She squinted back at me for a moment, debating if she wanted to push the issue. She let her eyes gaze down at the sapphire blue water. Even though I knew from experience that the water where we currently were was at least thirty or forty feet deep, you could see the bottom clearly.

"Do they have many shark attacks here?" She asked, suddenly. I started laughing, remembering when I'd asked Theron the same thing.

"Not at all. In fact, from everything I've been told, there aren't any sharks here."

"You don't have to make fun of me over it, asshole." Amy replied, sounding a little embarrassed.

"It's not that. I was laughing because I asked Theron the same question the first time he took me out here fishing."

"Oh!" She brightened again.

We paddled along huge cliffs made of the same white volcanic rock back by the house. The island really was a stunning place.

"You see those caves along the cliff?" I asked.

She nodded.

"There's dozens of them along the beaches. One guy in Plaka told me there's more than a hundred."

"Wow. That's pretty crazy."

I paddled us over to the section of cliff I had been looking for, near a cave entrance that was almost at water level. There was no way that a person could paddle through it in a boat, although the boat itself would fit. I pulled the paddle out of the water and set it in the boat.

"Here we are." I announced, and grinned at her puzzled expression.

"Why here?" Amy asked.

Instead of replying, I stood and dove in the cool water. I swam underwater to the front of the boat where she was perched and came up for air next to her. She was looking down at me like I was an amusing idiot.

"Lay back," I told her.

"Excuse me?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Lay down, so you're level with the boat. Unless you wanna crack your head open." I repeated, thumbing over my shoulder at the rocks. I swam to the front of the boat and grabbed the tow line.

Amy looked up at the cave entrance and back at me, suddenly figuring out what I was planning.

"We're going in there?"

"Yep." I grinned, wiping away the sea water that had pooled in my eyebrows.

"Why do you have to pick the hardest one to get into?" She asked as she laid back on the trash bag.

"Believe me, there are some much harder." I replied as I pulled the boat into the crevice.

It slide through the entrance, just barely scraping on one side because I had the angle just a little off. The roof of the entrance glided over Amy's head and I saw her raise a hand to brush against it like a little kid would do. It made me smile. About ten feet into the cave, the passage widened into a pool. The only illumination seemed to come from the water itself as the sun spilled in from the cave entrance, giving the water a glowing blue green look. Shadows from the water rippled across the cave walls.

Amy sat up and looked around with a sense of wonder that I hadn't seen on her face since our parents took us to Disney World as kids. I smiled at the memory. I couldn't help feeling pleased with myself for having blown her mind by showing her this place.

"Holy shit, Adam!" She exclaimed as I pulled the boat up to the bank.

"I know. Pretty bad ass, isn't it?" I pulled myself out of the water onto the rocks and extended a hand to her. She took my hand and stepped out of the boat, nodding her head as she did so.

"A couple of months after I first moved here I got curious about the caves. Mostly just to kill time." She didn't look like she was listening to me, but I continued. "Anyway, this was maybe the sixth or seventh one I went into."

"It's so beautiful!" She continued gazing around. I wasn't entirely sure she had blinked yet.

I stepped over to her and settled my hands on the swell of her hips. Her eyes moved over to meet mine.

"You're more beautiful, though." I said quietly, hoping the over saturated, clearly calculated line would crack her up.

"Laying it on a little thick there, aren't you big brother?" She chuckled up at me. Her eyes were shimmering, though. Regardless of the silly level of over reaching I'd gone for with the compliment in a weak attempt at humor, some of the truth behind it had hit home for her.

"Hey, I spent the last three years wanting to bring you here and show you this place. Cut me a little slack if I overplay my hand, eh?" I grinned.

"Three years, huh? That's a long time to wait to make your move."

"I knew this girl once that took something like nineteen years to make her move."

"Well, at least she made one. Just think where they would be otherwise." She brought hand up and ran it through my wet hair.

"I'd rather not." I leaned in and kissed her. Her hands reached down and unbuttoned her shorts, letting them fall to the ground, leaving her in just her bikini.

She pressed herself up against me as she returned my kiss. After a few moments, she glanced at the stone cave floor and back up at me.

"Didn't I see you pack a blanket?" She asked.

I went to the boat and pulled out the stuff we'd brought. Amy walked around the perimeter of the room, exploring a little while I retrieved Theron's fishing knife from the boat and cut the zip ties from the trash bag. By the time she got done wandering, I had the blanket laid out and poured her a glass of wine.

"I thought you didn't like wine?" She smiled down where I was crouched.

"I don't particularly, but you do." I offered up the glass to her.

She nodded as she sat down next to me and put her free hand on my leg while she took a drink. Setting the glass down, she wrapped her arms around me in a big hug and pushed me back on the blanket.

"You taste salty." She licked her lips.

"I just climbed out of sea water, I can't imagine why." I found myself distracted by her cleavage.

"Damn it." She breathed.

"What?" I glanced back up into her eyes.

"I feel like I'm going to melt when you look at me like that." She said, bashfully.

"Sorry?" I offered.

"Don't even think of being sorry. Just come here and do whatever it was you were thinking of doing to me just now." Her lips curled upward in a sultry smile.

"Right this second, or what I've been thinking of doing to you here since I found this place?"

"Why not both?"

"I had years to think about it, it might take a while if I went with the second option. But we aren't in a rush, I guess." I replied, sliding a hand over one of the cups of her bikini top. She arched her back up against my palm.

"Start with 'just this second' then, we'll work on the rest later." She whispered. I leaned down and licked the flesh between her breasts, causing her to suck a breath of air in anticipation. Placing a palm just above her stomach, I slid it upward between her breasts, under the bikini top, raising my thumb to catch the string and pull her top up. Her breasts slid free of the material with a satisfying jiggle. I smiled appreciatively, admiring the view. Her nipples were hardening and I slid a thumb over the nearest one watching as it responded to my touch.

I cupped both of both of my hands around the breast nearest to me, and planted kisses in a circle around her nipple slowly. She arched toward me again, one of her hands coming up to wrap around her other breast. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, pulling it with my lips, and slid my far hand over to take over for her on the other breast. She purred and cradled my upper body to her breast with her arms.

"Do you like my breasts, baby?" She asked sweetly, already knowing the answer.

"I love them," I breathed.

"Do you love sucking your baby sister's nipples, dear brother?" She asked in a lower, more seductive voice.

"You know I do, dear sister." I replied, playing her relation game, something I rarely gave voice to.

"They're yours forever, my brother. Always and forever. Like every other part of me that I can give you. Yours forever, my love." She breathed out in almost a whisper. Whimpering in reaction to my touch.

I moved up even with her face, moved to my core by her words, and kissed her as deeply and passionately as I was able. Trying to express my love for her that I always felt was beyond my ability to say or show to her. This was no exception. There were no words, no act, that could do the job to my satisfaction. Our lips parted after a time and I looked deeply into her piercing, beautiful blue eyes.

"You are everything to me, Amy. Everything. I am so lucky to have you in my life, beautiful. I love you more than anything." My voice wavered a little with emotion.

I saw her eyes start to well up, but she moved up to place her mouth over mine before any tears fell. We shared another long, meaningful kiss. When we broke for air, she smiled up at me as she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye with the back of a hand.

"So, you're going to keep me forever?" She asked. Surely, she knew the answer, but I'd play along.

"Even longer, if I could."

"That sounds perfect to me." Amy smiled, as I kissed the corner of her mouth and made my way down to her neck. My lips moved over her body lightly grazing over her skin and stopping to plant kisses strategically along the way. I worked my way down to her nipples again, spending plenty of time with each nipple, then down between her breasts and under each of them. The appreciative moans above me, assured me that my efforts were having the desired effect. My hands slid down and untied the strings on either side of her bikini bottoms.

"Damn, these things are convenient." I mumbled.

Amy broke out in a giggle. "I'll remember to wear them more often."

I flipped the bikini bottoms down and gave her a long light lick. She gasped above me. Her hand shot down and snatched one of mine, pulling it up and over her breast. I paused, raising my head to look at her. Her eyes shown down at me, the reflection from the water rippled shadows across her beautiful, nude form. I was, without question in my mind, the luckiest guy on the planet. My free hand slid over her mound, grazing over her entrance. Her eyes closed and she let out a slight whimper. I dropped my head back down and began to lap at her slowly. Her body responded, her stomach fluttering, as her breath quickened.

Her legs widened, trying to allow me more access. I slipped my tongue between the folds of her flesh, lapping up her secretions, enjoying how I would lick her clean only to be rewarded with a fresh wash of her nectar as soon as I probed deeper. She was moaning heavily above me now, her hips rocking back and forth in small motions.

"Oh god, baby, don't stop." She breathed, a whimper sliding out of her at the end of her sentence like a punctuation.

I had no intention of stopping. I continued to lick her, sliding my free hand up to tease at the hood of her clitoris. My other hand, extended somewhat uncomfortably above me, continued to massage her breast while she kept both of her hands clasped tightly over it. Her hips seemed to be almost vibrating, as she struggled not to buck them into me. Amy's cries above me were becoming more shrill and increasingly urgent. I raised my head slightly and planted a kiss on her clit, lapping at it gently with my tongue. I began using my tongue as a pen to spell out my love for her, tracing the letters individually across her clit. She drew her knees up suddenly, locking them on each side of my face, as her hands flew to the side and each balled up into a fist grabbing a handful of blanket. Her back arched high as her stomach and thighs quivered violently. Even with my ears covered tightly by her thighs, I could hear her orgasmic scream of release echoing off the walls of the cave. I almost cracked a grin as my tongue plunged as deep into my little sister as I could, but not moving for fear of overstimulating her. I hadn't thought of the echoes, not once in all the times I'd fantasized of bringing her here.

Gradually, she lowered back to the blanket and relaxed her thighs, releasing my head from the death grip she'd had on it. I scooted up beside her and laid down as she gasped for air, still shuddering from the aftershocks of her huge orgasm. After a moment, she cuddled up against me, draping a naked thigh across me as she laid her head on my chest. Her hand came up to rest on my chest beneath her chin.

"You are so amazing, baby." She murmured against my chest as she started kissing my chest all over. Her hand slid down and unzipped my shorts. I raised my ass a little, allowing her to slide them down my legs.

She climbed on top of me, straddling my erection, and rocked her hips sliding her pussy over my hard cock. I moaned slightly at the sensation. She withdrew and repeated the move a second time before raising herself to position my cock head at her warm entrance.

Amy let out a loud groan as she lowered, impaling herself on my throbbing erection. I lost myself in the feeling of my dick disappearing into her glistening folds. Seeing her sitting upright, riding me, was something I found endlessly erotic. The blue and green light coming from the water cast shadows that rhythmically rolled across her body like spiderwebs. I loved watching the way I slid in and out of her. She moaned appreciatively as my hands slid up to massage her creamy breasts that were bouncing deliciously above me.

"I love your hands on me," she groaned, putting a hand over one of mine, pressing it to her breast harder. Her free hand moved up to her scalp, gliding through her hair as she tossed her head back guiding her hair out of her face. My cock, finding her impossible to resist, lurched in response to the sexy vision above me. I slid a hand down to her hip, resting there a moment, before gliding it over to rub her clit lightly with my thumb. She let out a loud moan, loud enough to echo off of the walls of the cave again in response.

"God, I love you," I breathed. A smile cracked through the gasps she was releasing above me, as her half closed lids gazed downward at me. She rolled forward, her soft breasts smashing into my chest, as she began planting kisses on my jaw as she put her mouth up to my ear whispering my words back to me.

I cupped her ass in one of my hands while my other was across her back, holding her against me. My mouth worshiped her neck and shoulders with kisses, causing her to gasp when I touched on her favorites spots. I thrust my hips up into her, listening to her rhythmic panting above me. I don't think there was a more erotic sound in the world.

"So good..." I heard my sister moan, as I tightened my grip on her incredible ass and thrust deeper into her. Gripping her against me, I rolled her onto her back and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, digging her heels into my thighs. My shaft moved in and out of her like a piston as her fingers dug into my shoulders.