All I Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

"We've been so stupid." "Yes." I agreed.

"I love you Liz"

"I love you too."

We stood there holding one another for what could have been minutes or hours. I was far to content with the woman in my arms to notice how much time passed. When she pulled away from me I immediately missed the warmth of her body.

She dropped her robe and for the first time in months I didn't feel the need to look away when she saw that I was staring. I wanted to touch her as casually as I had in the past and claim her for just a while but in light of her revelation I was so unsure. She sat at the foot of the bed and returned my stare. "Come here."

I walked over and stood in front of her waiting. She embraced me resting her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair

"I'm so sorry baby."

"Me too."

I could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke. She leaned back suddenly throwing me off balance and pulling me on top of her. I felt her legs lock around my hips and the look in her eyes told me what would come next.

When she pulled me towards her lips I resisted. I saw the question in her eyes, and as much as I wanted her I spoke the traitorous words that could end in another sexless night.

"We don't have to do this tonight baby."

"I want to, and besides its morning, merry Christmas."

"Are you sure?"

She guided my hand between our bodies after unlocking her thighs slightly. I could feel her heat and wetness under my hand.

"More sure than I've ever been."

I got the feeling she was talking about more than just love making. She pulled my lips to hers as I slipped my fingers into her slick sex. She moaned against my lips as my fingers traced a beautiful and familiar path over her clit. My fingers slipped easily into her as my thumb rolled over her clit. I could feel the walls of her pussy convulse around my fingers as she spent herself on my hand.

I slipped reluctantly away from her lips kissing her smooth neck and nibbling her collarbone. The taste of her sweat made me feel drunk as I kissed the place between her breasts before sucking one nipple and then the other. My fingers were inside of her although I kept them still, comfortable just to have them there. She flexed he muscles around me and begged with her lips in the sweetest voice I'd ever heard, and I put my hand in motion again bringing her to the edge, I removed my fingers and knelt on the bed between her thighs.

Her sex was spread before me slick wet and ready. I pressed my lips against her letting my tongue enter her and taste her core. Her hips thrust up as she exploded in my mouth. I kept my lips on her sucking liking and nibbling. She let me take her to the height of passion again and again with my mouth and fingers. When she pulled my head back sometime later I smiled.

"Had enough?"

She returned the smile, but her tone told me she was dead serious.

"I'll never have enough of you."

She took my hand, not caring that it was wet and sticky and pulled, signaling for me to get up. We lay side by side and she put our intertwined hands to her lips and licked them clean. Then she pulled my hand to her mouth and licked my fingers one by one sucking them between her lips. She was looking into my eyes as her mouth touched my palm and she nipped me with her teeth. she released my hand and her fingers traced a path from my shoulder to my hip. She slipped her hand around to cup my ass. I gasped as her fingers entered my pussy from behind, moaning her name and pushing back against her hand. She bit my left nipple hard enough to make me wince and twirled the other nipple between her fingers. My hands were in her hair and I pulled her closer. When I was spent her fingers rested inside of me, and I muttered the name of Jesus although it had nothing at all to do with the international celebration that was his birthday. Bella pulled her fingers from me cleaning them with her tongue. Neither of us had slept and by now the sun was creeping over the horizon.

She leaped out of bed like a child grabbing my hand She picked up her robe she bounded out of the room wanting to open presents. I followed laughing as I tied the new robe I'd grabbed from the door. The other one had been markedly wet from our very early morning activities.

I couldn't have been happier. The gifts were beautiful and extravagant but the reason for the happiness had nothing to do with them and everything to do with the woman across from me.

The living room floor was covered with wrapping paper and bows we both sat on the floor across from each other. The gold and diamond bracelet I'd gotten her winked in the morning light. We had laughed because the both of us had picked almost the exact same bracelets for one another although mine had been purchased in California.

She smiled at me happily.

"There's still one more present". I cast my eyes around puzzled. Everything had been unwrapped. I looked at her as she picked up a discarded Christmas bow and placed it on her head. I laughed as she crawled across the space between us. Her lips were right in front of mine now. "Aren't you going to open it. "

I nodded taking her chin in my hand I looked into her honey colored eyes.

"This is exactly what I wanted all along."

"Well then Merry Christmas baby girl."

I was still smiling when our lips touched. Smiling crying and thanking god all at once. Who knew Christmas could really bring miracles?

Please vote and send feedback. Happy Holidays!

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers
12