All I Want for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

Orin had something else in mind.

He did begin to draw back up again, though when just the head was in his mouth once more, he suckled softly, flicked his tongue in quick succession against that flared head, then began to take him in again, this time knowing a little better what he was doing, going a little quicker. He began a slow rhythm, in and out, taking as much as he could then slowly drawing him out of his mouth again and again. Each pass sent Justin into fits of pleasure, causing his back to arch and his hips to buck just slightly, but enough that Orin's large hands came up and held them still so he wouldn't end up choked. The more Justin responded, the more Orin felt a growing sense of not only arousal, but an intense masculine pride that he was doing what his lover wanted, he was doing well, no matter how inexperienced he was.

He continued for a little while, doing his best, working out his rhythm, practicing and growing used to this new experience. And when he finally began to pull up for the last time, his eyes lingering on Justin's face, glassy and hazy, his body twitching, his fingers gripping and convulsing in Orin's hair, he gave the most incredibly sexy smile down at his best friend that Orin had ever seen.

"You taste good." He finally panted out, heart thumping hard in his chest.

"I want you, I want to make love to you, I want to teach you everything about sex with men, I want to curl myself around you and feel you deep inside of me, I want to hear your scream and I want to kiss you as you cum so I can drink in every last noise you make." Justin gasped, his voice rough, harsh and needy with the excitement. "I can't believe this is real, I still can't believe that you want me, you want to be with me, I can't believe that you want to DATE me, not just fuck me. You ... I've loved you so long, so long thinking I'd never have this, never be able to touch you like this, never be able to kiss you and hold you or fall asleep in your arms, and now I don't think I could possibly get enough of you. Now I don't think there is enough of you to fill me up."

Orin listened to the torrential downpour of words that flowed from his best friends mouth, he noticed the prickling of tears in the corner of his eyes, those lovely eyes of his, he noticed the look of longing so intense, it brought pain to his chest for the intensity of what his dearest and most beloved friend had gone through all these years. Sliding up his body, Orin hovered over Justin and leaned down slowly to place gentle tender and loving kisses all over his face. His chin, lips, cheeks, nose, eyes, temples, forehead. Every inch of his face covered in tender kisses meant to tell him, no, not tell him but show him, that he wasn't alone in his feelings any more.

"I'm so in love with you, I couldn't imagine living my life without you in it, Justin. I truly, honestly, whole heartedly need you. I want to make love to you, I want you to teach me, I have been with so many women, but I don't think I have honestly loved any of them. I never have felt like this before, not once, not ever." He whispered gently, his eyes shinning with that intensity that comes from truly expressing your love for the first time, something that can't be faked, its too precious, too special and to utterly rare.

Justin was near tears, his hands sliding down Orin's back in slow caresses, gentle strokes and needy touches. He drew him down more fully, kissing him heated and intense, letting that kiss draw out for as long as humanly possible before drawing back for breath. "Make love to me." H whispered, words a bare breath.

Orin was hard as a rock, the mere idea of sex with Justin was enough to make him absolutely explode, but he didn't really know what he was doing. Yea, he had an idea, but he hadn't done it before, and that made him nervous that he would screw the whole thing up.

"Show me what to do, and I'll do it." Orin whispered, licking at Justin's lips playfully, causing him to squirm beneath the larger weight of Orin's body. It felt so good to be pinned to the bed like this, and after a moment of thought, Justin wrapped his legs around Orin's narrow waist and shimmered down just enough so that he could feel the hard leaking head of his lovers shaft brushing against his ass.

"Should I use my fingers on you first?" Orin asked, trembling nervously. He was really doing it, he was really taking the plunge, the fist step, he was really going to make love to his best friend and what's more important is that he really honestly WANTED to make love to his best friend.

Justin nodded his head, reaching towards the bedside table and grabbing his personal bottle of lube before handing it to Orin. "I can't believe this is real." He said again, awe still touching his voice and eyes. It was so much to take in, this dream, he somehow thought that if he got pinched hard enough, everything would disappear in a flash and he'd wake up all alone in his room without the sweetness of Orin's touch and the preciousness of this new budding love, finally shared between the two of them.

Orin took the lube and shifted away from Justin, sitting back on his haunches so he could get a good look down at his mate. Justin was so stunning and sexy laying there, his breath caught. He knew he was supposed to be getting him ready, but the truth was, he was stunned still by the sight before him. It was simply too sexy, and it stole his breath away.

Justin lay upon the bed, his long silky hair spread out around him, and trailing down his chest and belly. His legs were bent up, showing off the heaviness of his balls, and beneath that, the darker spot where his attention should currently be riveted too. That thick length rested against his stomach, so hard and large one could nearly see it throbbing with the naked eye, and what made it all that much more incredible, was the look in his eyes. He watched Orin watch him, and he knew that the sight did something to Orin deep inside. He could tell that seeing him this way sent sparks of desire, and maybe even possessiveness through Orin.

Justin's lips pulled into a slow, seductive smile as his own hand began to slowly slide down his chest, stopping to play at his nipples, pinching and tugging lightly. Orin heard a soft sound, desire deep in the back of some ones throat – and a moment later he realized it'd been HIS sound. Justin's smile turned into a seductive grin, and then his hands abandoned those sensitive little nipples so he could caress his way down along his stomach. Fingernails rake down from chest to belly, leaving red marks and causing him to gasp and even arch up a little at the pleasure of it – turned on insanely by the touch of his own hands, and the fact that Orin sat above him, watching him with hunger so strong, he was sure he'd pounce any moment. The look in Orin's eyes alone had abolished any lingering fear within Justin that he didn't really want this. That look is absolutely impossible to fake.

Orin watched as his loves fingers curled around the length of his own cock, slowly stroking, caressing. He brushed fingertips against that flared head, then slid his grip down to the very base, holding himself tightly as his body ached for intense release. Orin simply couldn't pull his eyes away, he couldn't break the trance that seemed to have taken hold of him, demanding he watch the play unfolding before his eyes as the other, normally shy young man, continued to tease and touch himself. Never had Orin seen anything so erotic, maybe it was the simple fact that he was absolutely in love with Justin, maybe it was the fact that watching another masturbate is wholly intimate, something special and generally not shared with just anyone. He didn't know, and he didn't honestly care. It was too incredible to stop watching.

"Touch me." Justin murmured, his voice breathy, ethereal, barely audible in the stillness of the moment. Orin blinked, then blushed to be caught staring as he was, but Justin only seemed to enjoy the look on his face, the fact he'd so entranced him with his own actions. "Touch me, Orin." He said again, "Make me ready." Justin let out a low moan, a shiver traveling along the slender form from toes to head, then back down again. He felt goosebumps exploding along every inch of his flesh. There was a tender sensation unfurling in the pit of his stomach, as he lay there, stroking himself, listening to his own breathing become labored.

Orin swallowed hard, nodding his head as he took the lubricant in hand and coated his fingers as he'd done the night previous while he'd been practicing on himself. His hands shook, he felt anxious, nervous, and so incredibly turned on he was afraid he wouldn't be able to go as slow as he may need to go. He couldn't worry about that now, however, all he could think about was the fact that the human being lying beneath him was the most beautiful entity on the face of this earth, and he needed him, he needed him more then he'd ever needed anything in his life.

Orin's fingers fumbled with the lubricant, dropping it to the bed sheets, forgotten the moment it left his frame of reference, and as Justin continued to stroke and fondle at his own cock, Orin's fingers slid down to find that dark tight opening off Justin's ass. Hips raised up slightly as Orin searched out that entrance, and upon finding it, a soft mewling moan escaped the confines of Justin's throat, causing Orin to once more look up from what he was doing, this time eyes locking onto his lovers face, watching as his head tilted back, the long column of his throat exposed and vulnerable as he slowly stroked his fingers over that tight opening.

He couldn't force himself to enter Justin, it wasn't that he didn't want to, it was that he was afraid he'd screw up, that he'd do something wrong, that he'd mess up this incredible moment. And after a moment, Justin opened his eyes and gazed back down at him.

"You don't have to, not if you don't want too." He said softly, and Orin shook his head.

"I want to, I just don't want to hurt you. I ... I'm afraid I'll mess it up."

"You can't. I'm not as tight as you are. I've my own toys, and... well, I don't let myself get that tight anymore." He whispered, taking his free hand and reaching down to help Orin along. He gripped his fingers, slowly pushing the first into his body with another heart wrenching sound of pleasure. "See?" he gasped out helplessly, beginning a fine trembling shiver all over as Orin watched on, delighted and awed and wholly excited.

"It feels good?" Orin whispered, and Justin nodded, once more beginning to stroke his length, eyes falling closed.

Spurned on, Orin felt that he could do what he had to now, and hesitantly, his finger began to slide in and out of that warm and tight place, as deep as possible before slowly withdrawing again. Licking his lips, he thought back to everything he'd read, wanting to try and find the prostate, and as he continued to stroke in and out, he searched for that magic button. He didn't find it, at least not yet, so instead he began to add a second finger, and as he did, Justin writhed on the bed, squirming and unable to hold still, his breathing coming quicker now.

"Please, oh gods... Orin. I love you, and I want you to touch and explore me as much as you need to, as much as you want to. But I think if you keep teasing me like this I'm going to go absolutely bugnuts insane and pin you down to the bed and take you myself." Justin finally babbled out, unable to contain himself anymore. He was gripping the head of his cock with such force it was beginning to turn a deep magenta purple, and his chest rose and fell in quick uncontrollable passes. Orin's cheeks flamed, and for a moment he felt insecure, then Justin leaned up, gripping his face between his hands, and kissed him for everything he was worth, instilling all the desire, need, all the want, all the love and tenderness and lust into this one bundle of kisses, tasting, devouring, no, no, eating Orin up from the mouth down. It was like a mini cyclone, so intense and furious a pace it was hard to keep up with it, and after a moment of trying Orin simply gave up and let himself be taken for a journey with his loves insane kisses.

When it was over, Orin couldn't breathe, he couldn't think, and he couldn't remember what they'd been doing. Justin pushed him back onto the bed, taking his cock in hand and leaning down to wrap his mouth around him, suckling him, teasing him, drawing him in and out in quick unashamed passes that had Orin arching his back and burying his fingers into the wealth of dark hair that Justin possessed. "Jesus GOD." Orin cried, shocked at the sudden intensity – just pleasure, no build-up. Justin had a way of skipping the foreplay and getting right to the good stuff, yet, without making you feel as though you actually missed any of the foreplay!

It took only minutes for Orin to feel himself beginning to crest, and soon his yanking tugs on Justin's hair became frantic with need, trying to stop him before he lost all control, yet he was unable to make his mouth work enough to get the words out for Justin to stop. It didn't matter, it seemed his lover, his new mate, his new heart was quite well aware when he was reaching the point of no return, and pulled himself up just in time, tossing his hair over one shoulder as he gazed lustily into Orin's face.

"Years of wanting you, all piled up, I just can't wait." He panted softly, and Orin reached for him, drawing him into his lap and wrapping his arms around him. Justin felt as though he'd cry, all his whirlwind movements and actions geared towards keeping those emotions at bay, suddenly all seemed meaningless, pointless as he rested held in Orin's arms.

"I have you, Justin. I have you." Orin whispered, brushing kisses over his mouth, caressing his fingers through all that soft hair as Justin clung to him as though he might disappear at any moment.

"Condom." Justin finally murmured, nuzzling his lips in against Orin's neck to inhale the sweet masculine scent of him for a moment. "We need a condom. Bedside drawer." He murmured, voice muffled by the press of his face into Orin's neck while Orin retrieved the condom, then gently shifted Justin back far enough so he could roll the thing down his length. Justin never let go of him, just held onto him, arms about his neck, upper body pressed to the warmth of Orin's large frame.

"Baby, you okay?" he asked Justin after a moment, his hands stroking down his back when he didn't make any move to let go of him. Justin just nodded gently, and Orin heard the tell-tale sound of a sniffle. "You sure?" Orin asked, and again, Justin nodded his head.

"Yea, I'm good. Just... still in shock." He whispered, then finally began to draw away from Orin's neck so he could look into his face, fingertips brushing along the sculpted cheekbones. "Scoot back a little, so your back is against the pillows." He whispered, and Orin obliged him willingly enough. Justin reached back and grabbed the lube which had been left haphazardly on the bed sheets, opening it and coating the length of Orin's cock with the slippery stuff, causing the other man to whimper and rock his hips upward, grinding his length into Justin's palm.

That done, Justin braced his forearms on Orin's shoulders, shifting himself onto his knees so he could control his downward thrusts as he looked into Orin's eyes. "Position yourself against me." He whispered, voice trembling, barely above a whisper. Somehow, all of the frantic need had suddenly drained out of Justin, leaving only the tenderness of the moment, the preciousness of his love shinning there in his lovely honey-colored eyes.

When Orin positioned himself properly against the tight slickness of Justin's ass, he felt the smaller man slowly begin to press down. Their breath caught in unison, the pleasure so incredible, being filled up and being clenched tight in the hot silken depths of a man he'd never known he'd loved. Justin's fingers clenched at the back of Orin's neck, fingernails raking as he slowly sank down on that thick, hard and imposing shaft. He hissed, his eyes closing and his head falling back as the intensity overwhelmed him, and soon he felt as if he had lost his body, or maybe he just couldn't tell where his body ended and Orin's began.

When Orin felt Justin sink fully and completely onto the thick throbbing length of him, he instinctively gripped his hips, holding him in place, his own fingernails biting into tender flesh, and only making Justin seem to react more. He'd thought at one point that this would be a frenzied love making, quick, hard and to the point, but when it'd come right down too it, Justin had needed it slow as badly as Orin had, though for a different reason. As Orin watched his lover, he saw all the pent up emotion etched into his face. The long years of frustration, knowing he could never have the one he loved. That knowledge hit Orin to the very core, it made his throat tight, his chest constricted and he felt as though he could barely breathe for the passion of it all.

"Justin," Orin whispered softly as his head tilted back, baring that throat to him once again. "Baby, look at me." Orin murmured, one hand coming up to the back of his head to tilt it down so he could see the gassy honey orbs gazing almost sightlessly at him. "I love you." Orin whispered, leaning in to let his nose nuzzle gently along the side of Justin's. "I'm never leaving you." He whispered, and Justin's chest convulsed on what must have been a sob held in check. "I'm so sorry I've been so blind." He continued, his hands stroking down his back as Justin's hips rocked, causing a delicious friction that traveled the length of his spine and made him want to scream for how incredible it felt.

Justin just looked at him, his eyes slick and shinny with unshed tears, his chest continuing to do that convulsing thing as he held in his emotions, wouldn't let himself shed the tears, wouldn't show that weakness. Why, why wouldn't he share that weakness with the man who was promising to stay with him, to love him and cherish him?

Simple, he just didn't believe it yet. Orin could see it, he could see it in his eyes, a haunted expression that hid behind all the intense lust and passion and love and need, and had he not been looking for it, he'd have missed it all together.

"Justin." He whispered to him, one hand sliding back down to his hip, helping to set the slow rhythm that was so explosive and so gentle at the same time. Justin tried to look away, but his other hand caught his face, his cheek, forcing him to continue looking at him. "I love you." He said, his voice barely audible, his breath soft and helpless, as if he was nothing more then a seed, carried upon the wind to some unknown location, to be deposited and planted within rich and fertile soil, but with utterly no control as to where he'd be landing.

Each word seemed to remove a brick from the near-impenetrable wall that surrounded Justin's heart, and again, he tried to look away, trying to gather that wall around him as a fortress against heart ache and heart break. If he could believe, just believe, that this wasn't real then when it all fell apart it wouldn't hurt so much. But it was real, and Orin wasn't willing to watch him block him out from their first time together. He wasn't willing to see that wall erected around Justin keep them ever separated no matter how close physically they got.

"Do you hear me? I love you, baby." Justin's lungs burned with the force of trying to keep his tears in check, his heart ached, his mind screamed denial at the words his lover spoke to him, such soft words, so tender, so incredible and so insightful, something he'd never really thought Orin was, and yet here he was, eyes of a hawk seeing directly into his very soul it seemed. "I'm not going anywhere." Orin said, hips bucking up in a slow grind that made Justin's head spin and his lungs contract for a sudden fitful gasp of air. "I love you."

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers