All I Want For Christmas is Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers

"Yes, oh yes!" Mom cried out, "I'm a slut for my son! Now go ahead and put that big fat cock in my slutty ass! Come, on baby, fuck mommy's ass!"

Damn! No wonder I'd had that dream. Who was I kidding? I could have been reading a comic book and dreamt of my mother these days. I reread the paragraph, imagining a mother that wanted her son so badly she would let him take her ass.

I didn't fantasize about degrading my mother or her calling herself names, rather I envisioned our time as hot and dirty, but on the more playful side, just enjoying each other in that one way a son shouldn't enjoy his mom.

Lying back on the bed I briefly envisioned sleeping with my mother, not in the sexual sense, but wondering what it would be like to hold her, to have her body pressed close to mine. My mind drifted to sleeping turning into waking her up by kissing her back, her neck, my cock pressing into her bare ass.

Jesus I was wound up today. My cock was once again aching and I knew I was going to need to get off if I wanted to think of something besides my mother. I lifted the book, figuring I'd do some one handed reading, but then looked up at my lap top.

"Don't do it." I said aloud.

On that lap top were scanned copies of the pictures I'd found in dad's drawer, the ones that had started these twisted fantasies. I'd told myself I'd stop looking at them and try to wean myself from my desires. Not that reading the book in my hand was abstaining in anyway, but it was those pictures that really fueled my taboo lust.

Glancing at the book, I forced myself to put it down. I was now falling into the pattern I'd been in for months. First the out of control fantasies about mom, reading mother son incest stories, watching the watered down porn, and those damn pictures. But once I'd gotten off, or like now, started to realize what I was thinking, a wave of guilt would come over me.

My mother had never done anything to justify these thoughts. She was a loving mother and wife, a good woman who if anything dressed on the conservative side and never inappropriately.

She had never displayed any type of affection for me other than a mother's natural love of her son, or act like some of my friend's mothers who seemed to dress as if they still thought they were twenty and trying to get guys my age to look at them.

But right there was the problem. The fact my mother was so respectable to the world at large, then to see those damn pictures! It made them even hotter! If mom acted like a cougar in heat they would be less shocking, but discovering my mother was that lady in the street, freak in the bed type had stirred my unnatural lust.

The pictures; I looked again at the lap top and caved as I always did. Just one more time and I would delete them. I got up from my bed and walking over to the desk, rubbed my aching dick through the loose sweat pants I was wearing. By the time I sat down, I was hard and shaking the mouse to bring the screen up, I located the folder marked "XM"

Easing back in the chair, I pushed my pants down over my hips, smiling as I stared at the slide show option to view all the pics in the folder. I hovered over the option and paused before I clicked it. I had said no more and one of these days had to mean it.

I couldn't keep doing this. First it was wrong and although mom had no clue I had these pictures of thought impurely of her, I sometimes had a hard time looking at her without feeling bad.

But other times I had a hard time not being hard when I looked at her and looking at these things all the time was never going to get me over that. I would never be with my mother. There was nothing for me down this path, but perversion and frustration and if my father or mother ever found these? The thought my dad was going to wander in here to print directions was a disturbing one.

Not that Dad would nose around, but he wasn't the best with computers and might click on something by accident. I couldn't imagine the trouble I would be in. I guided the mouse to delete and clicked it.

The option came up asking if I were sure and I hesitated again. Maybe one more time...then starting tomorrow I would stick to porn and stories, fantasizing about the concept of a mother with her son, but not my mother. Still not the healthiest of fixations; but better than the real thing.

My finger tapped the mouse indecisively. One more time? But why one more time? Not like I hadn't committed them to memory at this point. So would I stop? Yes, sooner or later they would fade from memory. Speaking of memories I recalled the day back in January I had found the damn things.

I'd lost my phone charger and dad had the same phone and mentioned he kept a charger in his bureau drawer so he would always have a spare. He'd been on the road and I figured he wouldn't care if I used it until I got paid and could by another one so went looking for it.

While digging through his top drawer, which is where he tossed all his random belongings, I'd spotted a small envelope that was marked 'Robin cruise 2010'.

Mom and dad had gone on a cruise to the Bahamas for their twentieth anniversary and feeling a little nosy; I opened it and pulled out a stack of photos. The first few were of mom at a bar, on the beach, posing at a market. They were nothing special, but she was smiling away in all of them and I enjoyed seeing her happy.

I had briefly lingered over the one at the bar, she was leaning back on a stool and wearing a red dress that was pretty damn short and low cut enough to show more of her breasts than I'd ever seen her flaunt. Good for them I'd thought, and then sliding that one to the bottom of the pile dropped the stack when I saw the next one.

They landed face up on the floor and I found myself staring at a picture of my mother, lying naked between my father's legs with his cock in her hand. She was smiling at the camera and as I bent over and picked it up, I saw the next one. In this one she was rubbing his cock along her face with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

My fingers were trembling and I told myself to put the pictures back in the drawer and get out of there. But the look in mom's eyes and the sight of her with a cock in her face had a bizarre effect on me.

I knew I shouldn't be looking, but I couldn't look away. I looked at the next one and this time dad's cock-another reason I should be disturbed and not keep looking-was now in mom's mouth.

Not just in her mouth, but mom's red coated lips were at the base of his shaft and her large brown eyes were staring into the camera. Sitting on the bed I'd stared at the stack, there had to be another two dozen in my hand and unable to help it, I looked at each of them.

There were several of mom giving dad a blow job and in detail. Pictures of her running her tongue along his shaft, sucking on just the tip and a mind blowing one of her holding his cock while she sucked his balls.

In each picture her eyes were on the camera and in several she had a naughty smile on her face that told me she loved every minute of what she was doing. To my surprise my cock was responding to the pictures and when the next picture showed my mother jerking my father's spurting cock off into her mouth and face, I put my hand on it and was amazed at how hard I was.

The next pictures were as hardcore as anything I'd ever seen. Mom showing off a puddle of cum in her open mouth, then a shot of it drooling down her chin and back onto my father's oozing cock. Another showed mom licking cum from his shaft and smiling as she did.

I rubbed my cock as I put the stack down next to me and removed each picture to see the next. There was a series of pictures taken with her on her back, her legs spread, fingering her pussy. I stared at my mother's pussy, her hairless, glistening pussy. In one picture she was rubbing her clit with her red nails while dad pushed a vibrator inside her.

The pictures shifted to sex. Shots of mom over him, riding him, cupping her full breasts in her hands. Mom's eyes were closed and her lips parted as she straddled him, impaled on his cock. The majority of her breasts were tanned and the white tan lines showed she had been wearing a damn skimpy bikini while on the beach and added to the thrill.

But again, the look on mom's face; pure pleasure as she rode my father's cock. The pictures switched to mom on her back and her taking the pictures of dad kneeling between her legs. His face was buried in her pussy and the fingers of her free hand were pulling at his hair. Her feet were on his shoulders and his tongue on her clit.

The next featured dad now fucking her. His cock buried between her legs, which were spread wide, his hands around her ankles. The pictures became mom on her hands and knees, her ass in the air and dad sliding his cock inside her.

No longer able to help myself, I had unsnapped my pants and stroked my cock while looking at the shot of dad's wet cock pushing into her pussy. Dad must have been pointing the camera straight down as the photos showed only mom's pussy and him entering it. But also visible was her pink rosebud and my cock jumped in my hand at the sight of my mother's asshole.

Apparently Dad had been eying it as well as the next image featured his finger inside of it. Two pictures later his cock was easing into her ass. The next sent my hand into high speed. Dad was buried in her ass and in this one the camera caught her face as she looked at him over her shoulder. Mom's eyes were wide and her mouth open as she must have been crying out from him fucking her ass.

Mom's face was covered in sweat and her dark hair was stuck to her sweaty back. But again, her face; pain, pleasure and lust all in one. The last pictures were of mom on her back, her tits, chest and face, splattered with cum and a look of satisfaction on her face that sent me over the edge.

Right there on my parent's bed I had exploded, sending long spurts of cum onto my jeans. That night I lay there in bed consumed by the images of my mother not being a mother, but being an amazingly sexual woman.

She had looked-and been acting-like a damn porn star! Cum in her mouth, fucked in the ass and all the while smiling and loving it! The next morning when she came downstairs dressed for work in a professional length skirt and blouse I found myself staring at her calves and trying to see down her shirt every time she bent over to get something.

I kept looking at her face and instead of seeing the respectable woman in front of me with her long hair pinned up and her makeup done very lightly I saw her with her hair down, her lips painted slut red and covered in sweat and cum.

I imagined her on her knees squealing from a cock in either of her holes. As soon as she had left I had ran upstairs and pulled out the pictures and got off again.

I had done that every day for weeks until I'd come close to being caught when Dad came home early after one of his runs were canceled. The next day I took them and scanned then into my computer so I could see them whenever I wanted to. Once I had them it got to a point they were all I could think of and I was jerking off to the point my balls ached.

The final straw-and what led to my fantasies shifting from just seeing mom as a slut in bed to being her son's slut in bed-occurred early in the summer when we'd gone swimming at a pool party hosted by our neighbors.

I had been sitting by side of the pool, my feet in the water when mom, who had swum the length of the pool under water, had popped up between my legs.

She had put her hand on my leg and smiled up at me while brushing her hair from her face. Her bathing suit was a one piece and not that revealing, but was full of water and weighed down enough to show a lot of her chest. I'd stared down; picturing those tits covered in cum then when I looked at her face had a vivid image of her sucking my cock. Her lips wrapped around my hard flesh, her brown eyes locked on mine

I had no idea why that had come to me, but when she put her arms out and asked me to pull her up and we were face to face for a moment, she laughed, put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. It was an innocent move.

A happy gesture of affection from a mother to her son, but my lust addled mind could only focus on her wet hair on my arms and her heavy breasts pressing against my chest through her suit.

The water had been cold and I felt her nipples poking into me. The smile on her face, although one of just happiness, inspired images of her naughty smiles while she fucked my father and I saw her making them for me, looking down at me as she fucked me.

Mom had gotten her knees on the edge of the pool and when she stood, there was a brief moment when my face was between her thighs and level with her pussy.

She immediately turned to the side and stepped over my leg to walk over to the chair, but to this day that moment burned into my mind. Countless times I had replayed the scene, but with her pulling her bikini to the side and inviting me to lick her pussy. I'd had to slide into the pool so no one would see my hard on and left the party early to go home and jerk off.

At the time I had been dating Lynn and when I saw her the next night took her around the world like we were trying out for a porn shoot. She loved every minute of it and so did I, except for the fact all I kept thinking of was my mother.

I was lying back getting a nice slow blowjob from a pretty girl and rather than stare at her had closed my eyes and seen my mother down there. Every position, all that I kept seeing was mom in that position.

After the third night that sex with Lynn was nothing more than her doing the "work" I wished my mother was doing, I found a lame excuse to break up with her and had been single ever since, my sex life since Lynn had consisted of this, jerking off to a woman I could never-and should never touch.

My lust would drive those thoughts until I blew yet another load to my mother, then turn into guilt that I kept doing it.

But right now just thinking of those pictures had my cock throbbing more than ever and clicking cancel on delete I clicked slide show. As the picture of mom lying between Dad's legs popped up, I eased my sweat pants down, causing my dripping cock to spring free. Taking it in my hand I slowly stroked it as the picture with mom deep throating his cock came up.

"Damn." I whispered, as I usually did, when the one of mom jacking dad off into her mouth came up.

My cock jumped and despite how slow I was pumping it I doubted I would make it to the last picture before I would come. Knowing I was close I skipped ahead to where dad was fucking her doggy and was already anticipating the one where his cock was in her ass. One that picture came up and I saw not only my mother's ass filled with cock, but that look on her face I would pop. I could feel my cock getting ready to do so right now and as it came up, I clicked on it to freeze it there and stroked faster.

I was seconds away when the door opened behind me. In a panic I moved the mouse to the top of the image to close it, but instead hit minimize.

"Danny!" Dad exclaimed behind me, "Hey, kid I didn't know you were home."

Jerking my hand from the mouse I grabbed my pants and yanked them back up, fortunately my back was to the door and hopefully dad didn't notice the movement. I know he didn't see the picture or he would have been screaming at me.

"Uh...yeah, I never went out with Jack." I said, hoping I didn't sound as nervous as I felt. I could bring the mouse down to the task bar to close the picture, but it might bring it up as I highlighted it.

I looked over my shoulder at him, "So, what's up?"

"I need to print directions for tonight's trip, I'm going down to Maryland, and the frigging printer downstairs in your mother's office is on the fritz."

"Oh, you need to use mine?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, just for a minute." He came around to the side of the desk, "That, okay?"

"Sure, I was just," The folder was still up on the computer, but all that was visible was the individual file numbers. "Going to work on something, but I can wait."

"Work on something." Dad smirked, "That a funny way of saying jacking off?"

"I...what?"

"Oh, please!" Dad laughed, giving me a playful punch in the arm, "You don't think I saw you yanking your pants up? And you look like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar."

He was grinning and as I looked into his blue eyes, he winked. Seeing no way out of it, I owned up, "Um, yeah. I was going to, sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He laughed, "But seriously lock your door, your mother didn't know you were home and you know she comes in to grab your laundry sometimes. Now that would be embarrassing."

More than that if she saw what I whacked off to.

"Got it." I nodded, "Anyway," I moved the arrow of the mouse over to close the folder, "Let me..."

"XM." Dad read over my shoulder, "What's that mean, X-rated movies?"

It meant x-rated mom and I swallowed hard, hoping to hell he wasn't going to ask to see.

"No," I thought quickly, "XM radio, I'm making a play list." I hoped to hell he didn't notice the words JPEG after each file number.

"Oh sure." He grinned again, "Don't worry I don't want to see your.... playlist."

"It's music." I laughed, clicking the folder closed, but the pic remained at the bottom and he was right there. If he ended up bringing the mouse down over it...

"Sure, so can I get in there for a minute?"

"Yup." I slid out of the chair with my stomach in a knot. He sat down and to my relief went to the top of the screen. I frowned when I saw him going to history.

"What are you doing?"

"I map quested something a couple of days ago, figure I can get the link like this."

"Yeah." I bit my lip, trying to remember if I had deleted my browsing history.

Because I knew dad, and occasionally mom, had been using my printer lately I had been careful about deleting all the sites I'd gone to. Dad apparently knew I watched porn, but the names of some of the links, "Step mom seduction, mother fuckers, and family affairs."

"Shit nothing." Dad looked up at me, "Good move. Your mother uses this here and there."

"I know." I winked, back, "Just type map quest into the browser and then book mark it so it stays in favorites.

"Good idea, you know me with these things." He typed in the MapQuest and as it came up he moved the curser down towards the bottom of the screen, "I have no clue what any of these things mean except for the E."

To my horror, the cursor was moving towards the red square that would bring up the picture.

"What's this red box?" he asked, heading for it.

"Don't click that!" I exclaimed, pushing his hand off the mouse.

"Why?" he looked up at me suspiciously, "What are you looking at?"

"It's the page of something I'm getting you for Christmas!" Wow, where that had come from I didn't know, but was damn glad I came out with it.

"That's in two days." He rolled his eyes, "Little last minute, no?"

"They have free overnight shipping with Amazon prime." I told him.

"Okay." He shrugged, "You don't have to get me anything, and I'd rather you save your money for school or going out for some fun."

"Of course I have to get you a gift!" I smiled, "Come on, Dad, you're always doing things for me, I can get you a damn gift."

"Okay." He laughed, "I won't argue. But since you mentioned that, I have something coming in, hopefully tomorrow." He grunted, "Better be tomorrow or I'll be in the dog house worse than I already am. You'll be home before your mother and I'll be sleeping so grab it for me."

"No problem."

"I didn't put senior on it, so make sure you don't open it."

When I nodded he turned back to the computer and I said, "Hold on, look away for a sec. I'm closing this."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers
123456...8