All I Want for Christmas is my Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands away from her breasts to look down at herself again.

"I can't believe I'm sitting here in the tub talking about my tits with you but it depends on the bra and the bra manufacturer. I wear a C cup in some bras and a D cup in others. In between sizes, I'm probably a large C and a small D cup," she said looking down at her breasts again before looking back at her son.

He stared at her breasts without talking and she responded by staring at him without speaking.

"May I?"

Ready to wash her breasts, he held the washcloth up in front of her breasts.

"Yes," she said sitting more upright to arch her back and stick out her breasts more.

Dunking the washcloth in water, he put some soap on the cloth before moving it to her breasts. He gently rubbed one breast before rubbing the other. He could feel the size and the firmness of her breasts through the thin cotton material of the facecloth as if he was touching her with his naked hand. He was stunned when he stopped lathering her breasts to look at them. Covered with soap, he imagined her tits covered with his cum after his mother masturbated him and invited him to cum on her tits. Removing the image of his cum covering his mother's tits from his mind, he rinsed the soap from her breasts with warm water.

"Sorry Mom, but I can't resist. I have to finger your nipples," he said reaching out both of his hands to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples. "I can no longer control myself Mother. I must finger your nipples. Oh my God, Mom, I just love your big, hard nipples," he said fingering her nipples as if they were worry stone buttons on his shirt.

Not responding and not slapping his hand away to stop him, she looked at him with shocked surprise when he started fingering her nipples.

"Oh Bobby, if you keep doing that, you'll get me sexually excited," she said breathlessly.

Without making any attempt to stop him, without showing him her disapproval, or voicing her outrage, she watched him fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. With him not stopping there and going all the way, he reached his hand down in the soapy water and stuck his hand in between his mother's legs.

"I'd like to see you sexually excited," he said going all the way and cupping her pussy in his hand.

With him grabbing a whole handful of her pussy, she gasped when he started slowly rubbing her clit and gently fingering her pussy. Then, when he added more pressure to her clit and fingered her deeper, she did something totally unexpected. She removed her wet hand from the water to feel his cock through his pajamas.

Gently she massaged the head of his cock to give him a harder erection. His mother was feeling his cock through his pajamas. He couldn't believe his mother was fingering his cock in the way he was fingering her nipples and fingering her pussy.

"Oh, Bobby, if you continue doing that, you'll make me cum," she said in her sexiest and most husky voice while squirming with sexual delight.

Instead of stopping sexually molesting his mother, he inserted his finger deeper inside of her. While rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy with one hand, he fingered her nipples with his other hand. His sexual fantasy come true, he was masturbating his mother and she wasn't stopping him. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. She allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. Now with him wanting to finally have his Christmas wish too, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

As soon as his lips touched her lips, he parted his lips with his tongue. With her willingly surrendering his tongue to her son, his dream come true, he was making out with his mother. Boldly going where no son should ever go with his mother, he was French kissing his mother while fingering her nipples and masturbating her. Not only couldn't he believe he was French kissing his mother, he couldn't believe his mother was returning his French kisses.

"I'd love nothing more than to watch you cum mother," he said while probing her pussy deeper with his stiff index finger and while rubbing her clit faster and harder.

Turning and pulling, he twisted his mother's nipples to her obvious sexual arousal before lowering his mouth to suck her nipples. He couldn't believe he was sucking his mother's tits. After wanting to suck her tits for years, he couldn't believe he was finally sucking his mother's tits. He sucked one nipple before sucking the other nipple while he impaled his mother deeper with his finger and while rubbing her clit with added pressure. Not only couldn't he believe he was masturbating his mother but also he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to masturbate her.

"Oh my God, Bobby, if you keep doing that, I swear, you'll make me cum and if you make me cum, I swear, I'll make you cum too," she said looking at him with a face full of sexual arousal and showing him a facial expression he's never seen on his mother before. "If you make me cum, I'll suck your cock, I will," she said in a husky whisper. "I'll blow you."

"Cum, mother. Cum. I want to see you cum. I want to hear you cum."

"If you continued fingering my nipples like that while playing with my pussy, you'll have to fuck me after I suck you. Then, after you fuck me and give me another orgasm with your cock, I'll give you the best blowjob in your life. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to taste you."

* * * * *

Imagining washing his mother's big tits, Robert stroked himself faster. With him imagining her breasts covered with soap, he imagined her tits covered with his cum. He imagined feeling her breasts and fondling her breasts while fingering her nipples. He imagined kissing his mother, French kissing his mother while he fingered her nipples and masturbated her. He imagined her returning his French kisses with as much passion as he was showing and giving her.

Then, he imagined breaking off his kiss to suck her big tits. He imagined playing with his mother's pussy, rubbing her clit and finger fucking her with his other hand. He imagined masturbating his mother. He imagined his mother becoming so very sexually aroused that she was ready to cum. He imagined getting his mother so very sexually aroused that, as she told him she would, she'd suck his cock before making love to him.

Then, after he gave her an orgasm in the bathtub, he imagined her reaching her wet hand inside of his pajamas and pulling out his engorged prick. He imagined his mother feeling his prick. As if it was really happening, he couldn't believe his mother had his naked cock in her hand. Massaging the head of his cock with her thumb and index finger, she wrapped her hand about his prick and started stroking him. Not wanting her to stop, as soon as she freed his cock, Bobby stood in front of her. Then taking the hint, she moved her head forward and took her son's prick in her mouth.

"Suck my cock mother," he said closing his eyes to enjoy the blowjob his mother was suddenly giving him. "Suck it, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth mother," he said just as his mother opened his bedroom door. "That's right. Take my big cock in your mouth. Stroke me, Mother, stroke me. Make me cum. I need to cum. I need to cum in your mouth Mother. Blow me, Mom, blow me. I want to watch you swallow my cum."

* * * * *

Not seeing her standing there, he had his eyes closed. Had she not addressed him, he never would have known she was standing in his room watching him masturbate himself. Had she waited to address him, she would have seen him cum while he continued verbalizing an incestuous monologue of sexual lust for her.

"Oh, sorry," she said standing there while staring before moving her hand across her eyes. "I didn't see anything," she said covering her eyes while closing his bedroom door.

Just as in his sexual fantasies of her, he couldn't believe his mother saw his erection. He couldn't believe his mother saw his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was standing there watching him masturbate. He wondered how long she was standing there. He wondered how much she saw. While lost in his lustful, sexual excitement, he wondered how much she heard him say about wanting to cum in her mouth.

"Oh my God, Mom," he said unable to put his cock away fast enough. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so very embarrassed."

Only, when he saw her looking, staring actually, before she covered her eyes, not embarrassed at all, he didn't want to put his cock away. He wanted to leave his engorged prick out for her to get a better and a longer look at the sexually, incestuous lust he had for her. He wanted her to see his big prick. He wanted to show his mother his hard cock. He wanted her to walk to him, sit beside him on his bed, and finish masturbating him.

Thinking better of it, yet hating to see her leave, he wanted to ask her to stay. He wanted her to watch him masturbate himself. He wanted her to watch him cum. He wanted her to lend him a helping, motherly hand and masturbate him while he fondled her breasts through her bathrobe and nightgown. He wanted to flay open her bathrobe and remove her tits from her nightgown and fondle and finger her nipples while she sucked his cock.

As embarrassed as he was sexually excited that his mother saw his cock and saw him masturbating, he wondered if she heard what he was saying too. In thinking more about it, he was certain that she not only saw him masturbating but also heard all that he said about wanting to her to suck him and wanting to cum in her mouth. Unable to cum now, too preoccupied with his mother seeing his prick, needing to go to her, he only wished she had stayed in his room long enough to give him a loving motherly, helping hand.

He wished she had remained in his room to give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob. He'd love nothing more than for her to masturbate him. He'd love nothing more than for her to suck him. He'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth, all over her tits and, give her a cum bath all over her beautiful hair and pretty face.

* * * * *

Robert pulled up his pants and underwear. As embarrassed as he was nervous and sexually excited with what he was about to do, a long time coming, with the timing right, this was something that he needed to do. Now or never, he needed to know for once and for all if his mother wanted him as much as he wanted her. Without knocking, barging right in her bedroom, he opened his mother's bedroom door as if he was Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. Perfect timing, with her just having removed her bathrobe and nightgown in readiness to get dressed, standing there in just her bikini panties, he caught her topless.

"Robert. I'm getting dressed," she said making no attempt to cover her naked breasts.

With her big naked, breasts filling his horny brain, he not only saw the entire shape of her breasts but also he saw her nipples and areolas. Slow to leave, he ogled her naked breasts as he did in his sexual fantasy when imagining her sitting in the bathtub while he washed her tits, fingered her nipples, and sucked her nipples.

"Sorry mother," he said turning to leave but, instead of leaving, he closed her bedroom door.

She looked at him shocked while he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Robert. What are you doing? I'm not dressed," she said again.

Not saying the magic two words, she didn't order him to get out. Instead she finally moved her hands to her exposed breasts to cover her areolas and nipples and to cover her nakedness from his horny eyes. With him unable to stop himself from staring at her hands covering her breasts with the sides and bottoms of her breasts peeking out in the way of a wardrobe malfunction, he was getting quite the view of his mother's tits.

"This is foolish mother," he said pausing before unbuckling his pants, unbuttoning them, and unzipping them.

She looked at him with shocked disbelief while he looked at her with sexual anticipation.

"Robert. What are you doing? What's foolish?"

In the way that he continued staring at her tits, even after she covered them with her hands, she watched her son pull his pants and underwear down. Always something that he wanted to do, he exposed his naked cock to his mother before sitting on her bed naked below the waist. Then, removing his sneakers, socks, pants, and underwear, he stared at her staring at him.

"I'm getting naked and you should to," he said.

She looked at him with as much shock as she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"Naked? Why? Why would I, why should I, get naked in front of my son?"

She never removed her eyes from his cock and he never removed his stare from her hands covering her breasts.

"I'm tired of the teasing and seduction. It's time we put all of this to rest," he said. "It's time we had sex."

Seemingly she swooned at what he just said about them having sex.

"Sex?"

Seemingly she was dizzy with sexual anticipation as he was with sexual lust for his mother.

"Yes, Mother. Sex. You asked me what I want for Christmas and what I really want for Christmas is to make out with you Mother. Sex is what I really want for Christmas. What I want for Christmas is you Mom."

He took his cock in hand and slowly stroked himself to a bigger erection while she watched him touching himself, fondling himself, and stroking himself. In the way he stared at her naked breasts before, she was staring at his naked cock now. If she wasn't interested in having sex with her son, she would have looked away. If she wasn't interested in having sex with her son, she would have fled her bedroom. If she wasn't interested in having sex with him, she would have asked him, no demanded him, to leave her room and perhaps even leave her house. Instead she stared at his cock in the way he stared at her hands concealing most of her naked breasts.

"We can't do that," she said aghast. "If that's what you really want as your Christmas gift, I'm sorry but I can't give you me for Christmas. I just can't. That's just out of the question and out of proper decorum of mother and son behavior. Beyond mere words, having sex with you is unacceptably inappropriate," she said keeping her hands pressed to her breasts as if she was a stripper after her balloons broke.

With him still staring at her hands covering her naked breasts and with her still staring at his exposed prick, they remained like that silently staring at one another. Nervous and frightened albeit sexually excited, he wondered if she was feeling all of those feelings too. Encouraged by her still staring at his cock while not asking him to leave her room, it was now or never. This was his chance to have a sexual, romantic relationship with his mother, the one woman he so loved.

With him already showing his hand by entering her bedroom, stripping himself naked, and telling her that what he wants for Christmas is her, he had no more cards to play. It was up to him to push her over the edge. It was up to him to make sense of all of this to pull her across the incestuous line. It was up to him to convince her that having sex with him, her son, was the right thing to do.

"We're both horny and we've both been teasing one another long enough with the nearly naked massages, washing one another's backs, and walking in on one another while were not dressed. With all of the up skirts and down blouses that I've seen of you, I'm tired of masturbating myself while thinking of you naked and having sex with you," he said.

He stood, walked to her, took her hand, and moved it to his prick.

"Robert, as much as I'm sexually frustrated and horny too, and as much as I want to have sex with you, I can't have sex with you. You're my son," she said pulling her hand away as if his cock was hot and she had just burned her fingers.

Not taking no for an answer, not when he's come this far and this close to finally getting all that he wants from his mother, he moved closer to her to kiss her on the lips. A longer kiss than he usually gives her, it was a loving kiss but a kiss without tongues. Moreover, it was encouraging that, instead of pulling away, she returned his kiss.

"You asked me what I want for Christmas and all I want for Christmas is you, mother," he said. "You are what I want for Christmas."

He kissed her again and this time kissing her with more passion, he parted her lips. Allowing him to part her lips, she offered no resistance. As soon as he touched her tongue with his, she moved her lips away from him.

"All I want for Christmas if you too, Bobby," she said. "Only, we can't. This is wrong. I'm your mother and you're my son. This is incest."

He pulled her by the hand.

"Get naked and sit beside me," he said. "I need to kiss you. Just one kiss. I need to touch you. Just one touch. I need to feel you while you feel me. Please, Mother, please."

In the way he removed his pants and underwear to expose his cock to his mother, he stuck his fingers in the waistband of her panties. With her not resisting him and not stopping him from stripping her naked, he slid her panties done one fluid motion. When her panties fell to her ankles, she consented to his lustful desire by stepping out of them. Complicit in having incestuous sex, she removed her panties to expose her naked pussy and ass to her son.

As if looking at a priceless work of art, he took a step back to look at his naked mother. Finally after six, long, sexually frustrating years of sexually wanting his mother and masturbating over the thoughts of seeing her naked having sex with her, today was the day. The first time seeing his mother's naked pussy and ass, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable by ogling her naked body too long, he walked closer to her. With his erect cock flatted against his mother's soft belly, he hugged her while reaching around her to feel her shapely buttocks. Then, with her foolishly and feebly covering her naked breasts with her hands, her last silent protest of having sex with her son, he moved her hands away from her breasts to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples.

With him not having to further encourage her, he felt her wrap her soft fingers around his hard cock. She slowly stroked him while he fingered her nipples before reaching his other hand down between her legs to rub her clit and probe her pussy with his stiff fingers. He leaned forward to kiss her again. Immediately parting her lips, he kissed her with all the passion he had in his sexual fantasies about her and she returned his passion by surrendering him her tongue.

* * * * *

Elizabeth joined her son on her bed and kissing him in the way that he was kissing her, they continued French kissing one another while touching and feeling one another.

"I love you Mom," said Robert kissing and kissing his mother.

He looked at her with all the love a son could ever give his mother.

"I love you Bobby," said Elizabeth kissing and kissing her son.

She looked at him with all the love a mother could ever give her son.

"May I make love to you Mom?"

Needing to ask her that out of respect and to give her a chance to say no, he felt as if he needed to ask her permission to make love to her before fucking her. It was important to him that their sexual union was consensual and not coerced or forced. It was important to him to know that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"Yes," she said falling back in the soft comfort of her bed while her son mounted her.

She reached down for his cock and with a slow hard thrust, he was inside of his mother. So warm and so wet, he was such a perfect fit. Kissing and kissing her, he slowly humped his mother while she returned his humps. Soon they developed a rhythm and were fucking instead of making love.

As if he had done this a hundred times before, having sexual intercourse with his mother felt so natural. Not thinking anything wrong with having incestuous sex with mother, making love to her felt too right to be wrong. Even now, years later, with him married and with children, he has fond memories of spending many, intimate, sexual times with his mother.