All I Want for X-Mas is My G Whiz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers

“Sure.” He led me up to the bathroom on the second level, adjacent to his bedroom. For what seemed like eternity we luxuriated in the hot steamy water, washing and exploring one another’s bodies with enthusiasm and curiosity. Then, after we toweled one another off, he carried me to his bed.

“I’m going to explain some things to you, Annie, from a medical perspective, and then we are going to experiment. Is that okay with you?”

“I’m naked, hot, and horny, Mark. You explain whatever you want. Just make it as brief as possible.” I touched his thermometer. I knew he wouldn’t be talking all that long.

If you will recall, Annie, I was on top when you had the first orgasm. I slipped up several inches from the typical missionary position and my arms cupped your shoulders and I kept my body flat against yours and thus both of our spines were straight and the base of my penis rubbed against your clitoris. I helped you lift up your pelvis a couple inches as I pushed down gently, rocking up and down instead of in an out.”

“Do it again, doctor! How long do you think it took before I came? I wasn’t wearing my watch.”

“Not that I timed it but…it takes the average woman twenty-seven minutes to achieve orgasm. It probably took you about a third of that, nine or ten minutes I suppose.”

“Well, excuse me! I really couldn’t help it. It was your fault.”

“Thank you, but I can’t take all the credit. I’ll give some of the credit to my medical training.” He laughed and I yanked playfully on his penis.

“Forget the stethoscope,” I suggested. “The thermometer is a doctor’s most important tool. Could you show me again how you use it?”

“Soon, Annie, soon. Your second orgasm occurred when you were on top. This is usually the best position to adequately stimulate the clitoris. And you really seemed to enjoy being on top.”

“I did! But you still gave the orders. You told me to quit bucking, that’s with a ‘b’ not an ‘f’’, like a cowgirl and rock. Oh my! You were correct as usual. Yeow! When your pubic bone kept rubbing on my clit I thought I would just simply explode. But then, I guess I did!”

“No guessing about it. Your sexual energy is simply amazing. The third orgasm you had, Annie, you…”

“Doctor,” I interrupted, “do you think we could talk about the future instead of the past?”

“This time we are going to do it doggy style.”

“Fine with me. I’ll even bark if you like.”

“We are going to hit your G-spot and doggy is the best position to do just that.”

“Woof! Woof! Let’s get to the hitting.”

“Well, I want to make you aware first that you may experience the ejaculation of fluid, possibly ranging from a little sprinkle to a huge gush. Right before this happens you may feel like you have to urinate. But let me assure you that this fluid is not urine. If and how much you squirt depends on the number and size of your pariurethal glands. These glands are somewhat similar to the prostate glands of men. When both the male and female glands are stimulated rhythmically, they swell up and discharge fluid through the urethra. This phenomena of squirting is perfectly normal for those who experience it. Nothing whatsoever to be embarrassed about. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. But if it does, I don’t mind at all getting wet. And there is a plastic sheet on the bed under the regular sheet. So no worries, okay Annie?”

“No worries, doctor. But if you are going to keep talking dirty to me, instead of doing dirty to me, please make it twenty-five words or less.”

“Don’t worry about the number of words, young lady. Just pay attention. We’ll get to the doing real soon.”

“Hey, can’t I have input into the situation? What, are you a chauvinist? I’m just saying that if we are going to play show and tell, could we get to the showing now?”

“Don’t be such a nag!” he joked. “If you don’t quiet down I’m going to put the thermometer in your mouth to shut you up.”

“I think I’d like that, doctor.”

“But then I’d have trouble speaking intelligibly. No, I have to keep my thermometer somewhat stable to accomplish the task at hand.”

I yanked on his penis again, this time harder. “The task is in my hand. And if you don’t hurry up with your speech I am going to complete the job.”

“Would you like to go to the Grafenberg area with me, Annie?”

“Sure I would. But take me to heaven again first. Where is Grafenberg, anyway?”

He couldn’t stop laughing and didn’t until I twisted his penis this time, rather viciously.

“Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, a German gynecologist and obstetrician, discovered the G-spot more than fifty years ago,” Mark explained. “Hence the nomenclature. It is a small soft bean-sized spongy area within the vaginal tract about mid-way between the front of the cervix and the back of a woman’s pubic bone. It is near the neck of the bladder and connected to the urethra. Now before we go to Grafenberg, one word of caution.”

“What now, Mark?” I blurted.

“Now, now, patience, my darling. The G-spot is difficult to find in some women and virtually impossible to locate in others.”

“Why don’t we just start looking for it, Mark? Like now? Kind of like a treasure hunt, ‘eh? If we find it, we find it. If we don’t, we don’t. No worries, mate. I’m totally resigned to the fact that we may have to just repeat what we did last night. But--let’s do something besides talk!”

“I didn’t tell you the best part, Annie.”

“Spill it.”

“In order to find your G-spot we need to sexually arouse you first.”

“Thank you, Lord! But I think I already am sexually aroused. I feel quite …uh…well lubricated and ready.”

“Perhaps, but I must insist that before we go to Grafenberg I help you have a clitoral orgasm first. That way it should be easier for me to find your G-spot because it will grow larger as you approach climax. I’m going to use my mouth and tongue this time. That is known as cunnilingus.”

“I know what cunniligus is, doctor, but nobody ever did that for me before. No one ever offered and I was too, I don’t know, embarrassed or shy or something to suggest it.”

“Well, I’m offering. Would you like me to?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I certainly would. Am I blushing? I feel like it. But you can do that for me only if I can do fellatio for you. I know what that means, too, but I’ve never done that either.”

“Okay, we’ll do both at the same time. But please don’t get overly enthusiastic regarding the fellatio. I don’t want to ejaculate until we discover your G-spot and thoroughly explore its potential as an erotic zone.”

“You sound like Columbus talking about discovering America. But whatever you say, doctor dear.”

I reached for him and kissed him wantonly. Our hands began to travel all over each other’s bodies hungrily again. After about ten minutes of foreplay with tongues and hands, Mark pushed me gently down on the bed. He lay beside me the other way and began to lick the inside of my thighs. I stared directly at his rigid penis and began to fondle it with my hands. Then I nibbled on the end gently and took it in my mouth. I had often wondered what this might be like. I must admit it is an absolutely incredible feeling when you have control of your lover in your mouth and he has control of you in his mouth.

Mark moved from my thighs to my pubic lips with his tongue and spread me wide open with his fingers. He had me in a frenzy almost immediately by massaging my clit with his mouth and tongue. His gently sucking and slow dancing with his tongue flattened had me moaning and squirming in pleasure in what seemed like moments not minutes. When he quickened the pace and did some fast dancing with his tongue I just lost it. I couldn’t help it. I didn’t even have time to make noise. You know, scream and shout and maybe try to get in a few of those dirty words Mark didn’t want to to say. It just happened so fast and I felt like I had no control over it like when we had intercourse the night before.

“That didn’t take you long!” Mark observed cheerfully.

“Really. I want to do that to you. Make you beg for mercy with my mouth. Make you feel like you have absolutely no control over the situation. I want to feel the power!”

“All in due time, Annie. I want you to lie back and press your knees up against your breasts like a good patient.” I did as the doctor instructed. Mark inserted his bent fingers and felt around my pubic bone. “I’ll just tell you what it feels like as I go. It is very soft and smooth and slippery inside you here. He straightened out his fingers and stretched them further. “I am at this moment touching a hard rubbery tissue that feels like your nipple when you are aroused. It’s pointing south. This is your cervix. Somewhere in this vicinity we should find what we are looking for. Come here little G-spot. Come here to Mark. Here G. C’mon G.”

“You sound like you’re calling your dog,” I muttered, becoming a little impatient. “I bet your dog’s name is Gideon and you call him G for short.”

“Hey, you saw the tag on his collar! I saw you pet him.”

“Just keep petting me, master.”

Mark kept probing around, a determined almost pained expression on his face. Finally, he exclaimed, “Got it!”

“You sound like you just won the lottery,” I joked.

“No, you did! Tell me in about a half hour if you don’t think so. Your G-spot feels like a big grape, but kind of grainy and pebbly.”

“Is that what you tell your patients--your so-and-so body part feels like a grape? Excuse me, sir, but your penis feels like a green bean. Last visit it resembled a carrot. What happened? Yes, ma’am, your breasts do feel like coconuts. Kind of hard and hairy on the outside but I bet they are real milky on the inside.”

Mark ignored my feeble attempt at humor and began to palpitate the area and apply pressure. The heel of his hand was over my clitoris, his fingers hooked around my pubic bone, and he established a rythym pulling upwards and pressing deep into the tissue. I could soon tell this might well take considerably longer than my first orgasm that morning so I just tried to relax. His ministratrations did feel good but not earth shattering, not yet anyway.

I lost track of time, and I’m sure it had been awhile, when a strange sensation began which I couldn’t really comprehend. “Mark, I think this is beginning to work. Something is starting to shake. It’s really weird! The birds are singing. The crickets are chirping.”

“Let me know when the fat lady sings.”

“Are you referring to me, mister?”

“No, no, certainly not. You must not be a big sports fan.”

“Indoor contact sports like this are by far my favorite, ever since I met you so long ago--I think it’s been about twelve hours now.”

“You are so sweet, my dear, but try not to talk so much. I should have put some music on. Do you like the Hailey brothers gritty R&B?”

“Do you have Aimee Mann’s Lost in Space album? That’s how I’m starting to feel. Kind of weightlessness and out of body, but yet totally aware of some sort of esoteric awakening within my body. Ooohhh my, ooohhh yeah. My head is spinning. I feel like I have to pee.”

“I told you that might happen.”

“This is starting to feel very, very good, Mark. Oh my God, I’m starting to really like it. So…uh…different than when just my clitoris is being stimulated where all the focus seems directly on that. Ahhhhh, that…uh…ooohhh. Oh God, oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“You’re getting close, Annie. I can tell by your vocabulary.” I screamed in orgasmic oblivion and uttered more really bad words as I suddenly squirted a considerable amount of fluid. I could feel it and I could see it. But Mark didn’t quit doing what he had been doing. No, he merely switched hands. In a few minutes it gloriously happened again.

“Damn, Mark, you make me feel like a sex-starved whore,” I whispered.

“I don’t understand this phenomena of women of proper upbringing and high moral values who otherwise wouldn’t say ‘poop’ swearing profusely while they are having sex.”

“Me neither. The words just come out. And I can’t be all that moral--considering what I have been doing lately.”

“Depends on how you define morality. Now let’s try it another way--doggy style. Would you mind getting on the floor on all fours? It will give us more stability than the bed.”

“Woof! Woof!”

“You said that before and I didn’t understand it then either. Should I ask G to translate? We’ll put these pillows under your knees.”

Mark’s penis looked dangerous. He got behind me and quickly slipped it inside and immediately started to thrust. I could really feel him go deep inside this this way. Much deeper than the other positions we had tried. And it hit the G-spot every time. He sure did. His testicles slapped up against my bum time and time again as he avidly banged away. He began to hurt me a little although I’m sure he had no idea. Actually, it seemed as though the pain itself contributed to the pleasure.

Suddenly I pulled my body away from Mark’s and collapsed in a curled up ball on the floor as multiple orgasms gloriously racked my body. Starting to cry, I spoke shakily, “Mark, I can’t anymore right now. I simply can’t. We need to take care of you now. I know you were close but I had to stop.”

“We can try again in a little while.”

“No, Mark,” I responded firmly. I rolled over on my back. “Get your cute little ass on top of me, straddle my stomach, and put your penis between my breasts.”

“Oh, so now you are the director?” He smiled lasciviously and I knew he liked my idea.

“I saw this in the one and only porn movie I have ever seen.” I put the two pillows under my head. “C’mon, big fella, what are you waiting for?”

Mark eagerly put his throbbing penis between my breasts as I pushed them together, squeezing him tightly in between. I thought for a moment he might not even last until I put the rest of my pornographic plan into action. I raised my head and opened my mouth invitingly. He understood the concept totally.

“Oh, God, Annie, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum in your mouth!”

I pulled him from between my lips and with just a trace of sarcasm purred, “I hope so Mark, because you’ve worn out just about everything else. Except for my asshole, and no doubt you will suggest that next.” He laughed weakly and I knew I had him then and real soon. “Cum in my mouth, Mark. Cum all over my face and on my tits.” He did just that and you would not believe the bad words he said.

I was amazed at how much semen spurted and oozed out of that thing. Swallowing as much as I could I had to let some run out of my mouth and on my breasts. Mark grabbed his penis by the base and let the head gush on my lips and then he tweaked my nipples with it. Finally, he rolled off and lay beside me.

“Oh, Annie!”

“Oh, Mark!”

“Once I rest for a little while we can do it again,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“If we do, Mark, you just might have to take me to the hospital. I feel more beat up, bruised and abused than I did after the accident.”

“Oh, and are we complaining here?”

“No! That doesn’t start until after we get married.”

“You see marriage in our future, do you?”

“Why not? We love the same things--like fucking!”

“What did I tell you about using that word?” he admonished in jest.

I had been fondling his soft sticky penis as we talked pillow talk when it began to awaken and I couldn‘t believe how quickly. “Uh…Mark…uh…”

“I know, I know. I think we should discuss anal intercourse now.

“Oh shit!” I blurted.

He broke up and began poking around you know where with his fingers.

“Stop that!” I screamed. “About this anal thing--you go get a strap-on and I’ll fuck you in the ass!” I giggled uncontrollably. “How about that?”

“Well…maybe…but…uh…”

“I love you, Mark.”

Startled, he stuttered, “How…uh…could you, Annie? We haven’t even known one another for a single day yet.”

“I don’t care. I still love you. And do not argue with me about it! Hey, Mark, I hear a bell. No, I don’t mean wedding bells. And not between my ears like when you were humping me like crazy from behind. Your doorbell is ringing.”


“Yes, I hear it. It’s probably your rental car. Quick, get dressed.” He threw on his clothes and rushed downstairs to answer the door. I came down a few minutes later and signed the papers for the car.

“How about some breakfast?” he asked after the guy who brought the car left with the other guy who followed him. I reached for his crotch. “I didn’t mean that! You haven’t eaten anything since you’ve been here.” I smirked lewdly. “You are hopeless! Let’s have breakfast, Annie. Eggs, pancakes, or some such thing. A bagel?”

“It’s after noon, Mark. We missed breakfast.”

“How about some lunch then?”

“Can you cook?”

“Not really.”

“Neither can I.”

“There’s a restaurant I really like not far from here. You can follow me, Annie. It’s on the way home for you and puts me closer to the airport. I’ll have to pick up my parents and my brother and his wife in a couple of hours.”

An hour later we sat in the elegant but smallish restaurant of the Aviation Club. Mark had joined the private club several years ago when he first obtained his pilot’s license. We enjoyed a leisurely lunch and revealed more about ourselves to each other. Mark and I agreed to rendezvous the day after Christmas. He said he’d drive to my house and then maybe the next day we could go back to his house. You know, meet the parents and hang out with the family thing, with occasional stops at various motels.

During lunch Mark mentioned, “You know, Annie, there are some excellent law schools in the San Francisco area.”

“My father would be very upset if I didn’t continue on with my graduate studies at his alma mater. I thought he might disown my brother when David suggested he might attend Harvard. He didn’t and now he’s lawyering in Daddy’s firm.”

“I do believe that you, Annie, could talk any man into anything.”

“Oh?”

“You talked me into getting naked and getting into the sleeping bag with you.”

“But, Mark, you talked me into getting naked and getting into the sleeping bag first.”

“You touched my sexual organ before I touched yours.”

“Perhaps I did, but only because I was freezing. Once you touched mine, you kept right on touching it, and…”

“Annie,” he interrupted, “are you saying that I seduced you?”

“Are you saying I seduced you, Mark?”

“Is this our first argument?”

“Yes! But I forgive you, Mark, only because you saved me from frigidity, in more ways than one.”

We both laughed heartily, with the emphasis on heart. Oh, the way he looked at me! Talk about seducing. I wanted to jump his bones right then and there in the restaurant.

“Well,” Mark concluded, “I hate to leave in the middle of a good fight, but we better go now. My father gets very upset if he’s not met at the airport on time.” He walked me to the rental car and we said a brief and casual goodbye, thinking we would see each other again in a couple days.

Unfortunately that meeting never happened and I haven’t seen Mark since we parted at that club. When I woke up on Christmas morning I had a message on the answering machine. I pushed play and listened. “Annie, emergency situation at the hospital in San Francisco. Another earthquake. I have to fly back immediately. Call me. Email me. I’m crazy about you. We will meet again, my love.” I tugged on Cupid’s arrow stuck right in the depths of my heart.

On Christmas day, after my family had opened all our presents, we sat around the dinner table discussing what we were thankful for and why. The subject of my recent accident came up and of course I expressed my gratitude to God and the person who rescued me. I couldn’t tell what else I was thankful for but I thought about little else, now wondering when I would see Mark again.

My father then asked everyone which present they liked the best and why. I’m sure he anticipated that I would certainly say the Compaq Presario notebook computer he and Mom gave me. “Well, Annie, what about you? Which present did you like best? You know, you look rather distracted or ill or something. Do you feel okay? I still say you should have been examined by a doctor after the accident.”

Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers