All I Want for X-Mas is My G Whiz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers

“Daddy, I’m fine. Just thinking about my G whiz. It’s a tutorial that’s helping me understand a subject of great interest to me. It’s a girl thing so don’t bother asking about it. A new friend gave it to me for Christmas.” I tried my best to keep a straight face. “Daddy, I’ll never forget this Christmas. It was wonderful!” I got up and ran over to his chair and gave him a big hug and a kiss. “I love you very much and I really like the computer.” I did really like the computer. Mark and I have exchanged many rather romantic and erotic messages over the past year, not to mention the phone calls.

I paid a visit to Mark’s parents and the scene of the accident on New Year’s Day. They are so nice. He told them briefly about it and I filled them in on the rest of the story. Well, some of it. I told them that their son saved my life and that they should be very proud of him. But I could tell that they were anyway, for many reasons.

For this Christmas my father asked me in advance what I would like. I do believe he will be giving me a card with a ticket in it. Continental Airlines flight C01216. Arrives at 10:59 P.M. in San Francisco on December 26.

In attempting to persuade Daddy, I pointed out that the ticket cost much less than the computer he bought me last year and that I wouldn’t be leaving until after spending Christmas with the family. When he still seemed reluctant, I snapped, “Well buy me a car then!”

That ultimately convinced Daddy I do believe. I don’t think he likes my driving all that much and he never did let me take his new white Lincoln Navigator for a ride. I didn’t even mention I would be visiting several law schools in the San Francisco area.

Mark completed his internship and now works in ER for the same hospital. Since he can’t come home for Christmas this year because of the new job, I told my G whiz I’d bring his present to him and he could play with it for a week but then I have to take it back home again. But one day I hope he can keep it forever.

Annebelle
Annebelle
18 Followers