All I Want Is You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
78 Followers

"Are you cold, Janie?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, that just feels so good, Mark."

Closing my eyes I moaned as Mark moved his hands around to my pussy and pulled my knickers down. I stepped out of them and he swung me around and lifted me easily onto the wooden table. What followed was pure bliss as he spread my legs apart and started to kiss my inner thighs in turn, his head so dark against the creamy softness of my skin. I lay back, the wood warm against my dress and closed my eyes as Mark gently parted my pussy lips with his fingers and bent to lick my clitoris. I could feel his breath against my skin and the feeling was so erotic I cried out. "Oh Mark," I gasped as pure pleasure swept through me. "It's been so long since this has happened. Don't stop"

"You taste beautiful, Janie," Mark murmured as he parted the soft folds of skin and probed my pussy with his tongue. "You're so turned on by this - so wet and sweet. Mmmmmmm!"

And I was. My one pleasure was oral sex and I loved how he concentrated on every inch of my soft skin, his tongue gently licking my juices that were flowing out of me like a river, and then probing inside, rubbing my clitoris, bringing so much ecstasy. Mark seemed to enjoy it so much too, murmuring words of pleasure as he kissed me and explored my sweet pussy. I could feel faint stubble on my thighs as his head moved from side to side, licking and sucking at me until I felt I could bear it no longer. He was obviously a master at this and it was just what I needed.

Reaching down I undid the top buttons of my dress and freed my breasts from the satin bra. My nippples were standing erect and I gently stroked them as Mark continued his intimate exploration. He had probed me gently with two fingers and was now thrusting them inside me, his lips still sucking on my clitoris. Being so close to him and with the attraction between us, my arousal was evident by the juices I was producing, all of them lapped up eagerly by my lover. I knew I was about to come at any minute, could feel the orgasm building inside me, layer upon layer of pleasure, and knew it was going to be good. I just hoped that no-one else was around to hear me.

Mark murmured my name as I took his head and held him close to me, the climax exploding as I opened my legs still further to enable his tongue to thrust ever deeper into me. I cried out his name, my mind filled with the pictures of us together and the day we had experienced together.

"Oh God, Janie, that was good! You enjoyed it?"

I sat up feeling dizzy and Mark pulled me tight, kissing me hard on the lips and letting me taste my own desire. Through the open doors I could see the mountains and knew that I would remember this moment forever. Mark helped me down and we stood and kissed deeply again, our tongues entwined. As he stood there with his arms around me I moved away slightly and reached down to unzip his trousers. His cock was straining to be freed and I took it out, stroking it gently along its length as Mark moaned in my ear. Licking my finger I circled the tip and felt his pre-cum cover the head, using it to slide my fingers up and down. Mark looked at me and smiled, taking my breasts in his hand and then bending to kiss them as I continued to massage his swollen penis, squeezing and caressing while Mark licked and sucked at my erect nipples.

Holding his erect cock felt so good to me, and his pleasure was unmistakable. With his eyes closed he left my breasts and moved to kiss me once more, his tongue probing deeper and deeper as the passion between us grew. I could feel him tense up and then with a moan he erupted into my hand, his cum oozing through my fingers as I brought him to a shuddering climax.

We stood still for several moments, my head on his shoulder as we held each other tightly and I wanted this feeling to last forever, but with a kiss on my lips, Mark held out my panties.

"Do these belong to you madam?"

We both laughed and made our way back up the flight of steps to a terrace by the house, a table set with a bottle of wine, glasses and more olives.

I sat down opposite the view and took a deep breath. I could still feel my juices dampening my knickers and a warm glow had filled me, my pulse now returning to normal after the heights of ecstasy I had just reached.

"This is a wine from Petra, Janie. Here on Mallorca. It is called Aia which I think is a beautiful name."

Mark poured some rich red wine into a glass and I swirled it around, watching the fat legs of alcohol slide down the edges of the glass. I breathed it in deeply and was reminded of ripe red fruit, the aromas exploding in the evening air.

"It smells beautiful," I said, and then took a mouthful, letting the flavours swirl around my mouth as Mark watched me.

"You look so sexy doing that," he said, his eyes dark as they looked deeply into mine. "I always think wine and sex are closely linked? Do you think so too?"

I nodded. "So many words used to describe wine are sexy. Full-bodied, rounded, juicy, smooth..."

"Are you good at your job? Does it make you happy?"

I nodded again. "Yes. I love wine. I love how people taste differently and I love how wine can give so much pleasure."

We chatted easily again and Mark told me about his business, how it had contributed to the break-up of his marriage. As we talked he produced tiny dishes of tapas, occasionally feeding me a slice of tortilla, or a plump olive or spoonful of potato salad.

As we talked the sun disappeared from the sky and all around the tiny lights twinkled in the inky blackness. The night was warm and full of the sounds of cicadas. I felt myself relax as the wine took effect, all thoughts of home and my disastrous marriage receding. I knew by now that I would be staying the night here and I noticed that Mark had barely touched his glass while mine was being constantly re-filled. I decided to slow up or I wouldn't be awake to experience the pleasures that I hoped the night would bring.

"Would you like to see the rest of the house?" Mark asked and led the way through more wooden doors to a huge living room dominated by a large and well-used fireplace. "It's great in here in the winter. So good to light the fire and cuddle up beside it!"

I laughed and Mark showed me the formal dining room where he said he entertained friends and his numerous family. "They come over several times a year and eat me out of house and home!"

"Do you have any children?" I asked.

"No, sadly not. My wife wasn't the type to sacrifice her freedom for children and it is something I will always regret. But what about you?"

I told Mark about my teenage daughter and how she was staying with her father while I was out in Mallorca. "The one good thing to come out of our marriage," I sighed.

"No sadness, tonight, Janie," murmured Mark in my ear as we ascended a long sweeping staircase. "I want you to see where I sleep so you can imagine me there when the time comes for you to return home."

His room was beautiful and dominated by a huge bed, draped in burgundy and cream throws. A bank of windows looked out over the pool area and two cream sofas stood at either ends of the room, plump cushions adding to the colours of the room. Opposite the bed was a large mirror and I had a sudden vision of us entwined on the bed, our bodies sweaty and hot after a night of energetic and satisfying sex.

"You have that look again, Janie," laughed Mark, "and I think I now know what it means!"

Slowly he took me over to the window and stood behind me again. "There is no-one to see us here. I want to undress you and see you naked. Can I do that?"

I nodded as he began to undo the buttons of my dress, kissing my neck at the same time. I felt tremors of pleasure sweep through me as I felt his erection begin to grow and push into the cheeks of my bottom. As my dress fell to the floor, he unclipped my bra, catching my full breasts as they fell out of their confines. Kneading the erect nipples he groaned into my ear as he stroked and squeezed them. I turned around wanting so badly to feel his cock again but this time get him out of his clothes as well. I pulled his shirt over his head and began to undo the belt of his trousers while he put his arms around my waist and drew me closer.

"You can feel me, hey," he groaned as I unzipped his trousers and freed his cock from his pants. Pulling both garments down he stepped out of them and stood naked in front of me, his tanned body lightly covered by dark hairs.

"Touch me, Janie, " he groaned as I knelt and took his swollen cock into my mouth. Mark held my head as I slowly licked and nibbled the head of his penis, my tongue gently exploring the tiny hole at the tip. I looked up at him all the time and he looked straight at me, our eyes never leaving each other's faces, the desire and need clear. He tasted just as I imagined he would and I slowly moved my mouth down over his shaft, stopping every now and again and working my way back up before moving down again. I fondled his balls gently in one hand while with the other I drew him closer to me, my hand moving over his firm bottom. He filled my mouth and I took his cock out and ran my tongue along the length of him, paying special attention to the ridge underneath the head of his penis. He groaned again and I could feel him grow harder as I sucked and nibbled, running the tip of his cock around my lips and tongue, making him wetter and wetter and teasing him by alternately putting him in my mouth and then taking him out again and kissing the soft hair on his balls.

I could feel him start to come and he groaned out loud as he pressed my head against his cock, his hands tangled in the silky softness of my hair. I sucked hard on him, up and down rhythmically, my hands stroking his balls in time with my mouth and then felt him explode in my mouth, his warm salty cum spilling out of my mouth and down my chin. Some even landed between my breasts and I wiped it off with my fingers, looking at him as I put them in my mouth and licking them.

"Mmmmmmm. You taste so good. Was that OK?"

In answer, Mark pulled me to my feet and hugged me tightly. Leading me to the bed we cuddled up together and he gently removed my panties, revealing my smooth shaven pussy glistening with my juices. He softly stroked my mound, gently probing inside with his fingers while our lips met and our tongues explored each other's mouths. He kissed my hair, my neck and then moved to my breasts and nipples which were standing erect and proud. Taking the left one in his mouth, he licked every inch of the dark brown skin, gently encircling the nipple itself with his tongue. I moaned with pleasure as he began to suck on my nipple, almost as if he were feeding from me. Oh, how erotic it felt to have this man gain such enjoyment from my soft, full breasts! Mark then turned his attention to my right breast and sucked hard on my nipple making me gasp in pleasure. I reached down and stroked his penis which was now rock hard again and I realised how badly I needed to feel him fill me up.

He began to make his way down my body by kissing my stomach and the tops of my thighs and I was glad I had paid so much attention to myself earlier.

I stroked his broad back which he seemed to love as he groaned softly. "I want to feel you inside me," I urged as Mark carried on stroking and teasing my pussy. "I want you to fill me up with your cock."

In answer, Mark knelt up and put his arms around my waist turning me over so he was behind me. I could feel his arousal and pushed back at him as he rubbed the head of his cock repeatedly against my pussy lips, teasing me with his erection and making me want him more and more.

The thought that any minute he would be inside me was more than I could bear and I leaned back and stroked him, ready to guide him into me.

When the phone rang with startling intensity I cried out in surprise and alarm. Muttering under his breath Mark crawled over the bed and snatched up the phone on the table. He spoke swiftly and angrily and then sat down on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

"What's the matter?" I asked in desperation as he looked at me in despair.

"Oh Janie, I can't believe this. Something's happened...I can't get out if it. Oh God!"

I looked at him in disbelief and felt like crying. "But it's 10pm! What's happened?"

"A bloody problem that won't go away it seems," he hesitated and looked at me, a sudden look of weary resignation on his face. "Promise me you'll stay? So we can carry on where we left off?"

I looked into his face and saw my despair reflected in his. "Ok, Mark. Of course I'll stay but this house! It's so big! And remote."

"Don't worry, Janie. I'll introduce you to Ella. She'll look after you"

Grabbing his clothes, he hurriedly dressed while I pulled on a robe that he handed me. "Come with me and see."

Following him back down the stairs I saw him enter a room off the massive hallway and heard him speaking softly. Out bounded a huge black dog who started to lick at my hands as I laughed.

"How did you know I love dogs, Mark?"

"Ella this is Janie. You look after her now! She'll keep you company until I get back. Have some more wine and relax. There are a lot of books in the living room but please don't go."

I went to him and put my arms around him. The tired look on his face returned and I kissed his lips, still tasting my juices on him, my only thought of how I could help him. "I won't go, I promise. I'll wait for you."

He kissed me one more time and then he was gone, his powerful car roaring down the drive until I could hear it no more.

Chapter 2 to follow...

janiexx
janiexx
78 Followers
12