All I Wanted

Story Info
A married woman explores her passion
1.5k words
2.95
55.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a lunch date between old friends. Some harmless flirting, nothing more. Who could have known that sizzling beef and chicken would lead to sizzling flesh of another sort.

I only wanted to flirt a little. We've been married for quite some time; although he's been married for a few years longer than I have. He and I were friends before either of us met our spouses. I didn't want to jeopardize the friendship by over-stepping my bounds. I asked him, "How in appropriate can the conversation get before you send me away?"

"Honey, that line is drawn in sand, it can be washed away." He had a glint in his eye when he said it. I blushed. I didn't believe the line to be breakable, but I had every intention of bending it.

After lunch, we sat in the car flirting with an invisible line; a line that was incredibly powerful. It made me want him, but afraid to even touch his leg. I could feel the desire rising in me like a fire. The lust was overwhelming. I looked at him with lust in my eyes. His eyes seemed to dare me to make a move. I accepted that dare.

I suggested we go somewhere with a little more privacy, so we drove around town, trying to find the perfect place. But I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted him. I needed to feel his touch. I decided to show him my desire.

I unbuttoned my pants and began to finger my pussy. My other hand busy squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. They were so hard, my pussy so wet. Faster and faster, I fingered my clit. Within seconds, I was throwing my head back, the orgasm taking over, and screaming, "I'm cumming, oh god." I grabbed his thigh and rode the waves. He was in shock, for a minute. Then he parked at a motel, got a room, and dragged me into it.

By the time the door was closed and locked, I was naked and on my knees in front of him.

"I've waited so long for this," I said. "Please, let me suck your cock." But before I could even finish speaking, his pants were down and he was shoving his cock down my throat. I had my second orgasm sucking it. I was so hungry for it. I needed it, and it felt so good going down. He grabbed my hair and face-fucked me for about 10 minutes then pulled out and shot his hot cum on my face and tits. I cleaned myself up, and licked his cum from my own nipples. He shoved me onto my back and proceeded to lick my clit. "Your pussy is so wet and sweet. I can't wait to get my dick in it." But he did wait. Riding his tongue, his finger in my ass, I had orgasm after orgasm. I lost count and began to slip into unconsciousness. His tongue lashing finally eased, turning into gentle kisses, moving out to my thighs, up my stomach, finally reaching my face.

We kissed for the first time, each of us tasting ourselves on our partner's lips. The smell of our desire hung in the room like a heavy perfume and we drifted off, wrapped up in each other's arms. About 30 minutes later, I woke up and saw him lying next to me; a dream come true. Grabbing my phone, I got out of bed, made a secret call and got back under the covers before he woke up. I was determined to enjoy each minute with my fantasy. I kissed his face, down his neck, across his chest, all the while rubbing his legs. Lower in the bed, I couldn't resist tasting his cock again. I began licking the head, running my tongue all around. He twitched a little and I knew my activities were being appreciated. His cock growing hard in my mouth, I began to suck harder, taking as much of it in m my mouth as I could. He began to moan, begging me to take him all in. When I did, he begged me to stop. "I've tasted your pussy, now I want to fill it."

"Ah," I said, "Good things cum to those who wait."

Just then, we heard a knock at the door. I told him I ordered room service, he should get the door. He reluctantly wrapped a towel around his hard dick, got out of bed and opened the door. The blood drained his face, and his cock, when he saw you standing there.

I saw it right away, but he didn't notice the rocket in your pocket. I proudly walked to the door and rubbed my tits up and down your chest and pulled you into the room. As he closed the door, I yanked the towel from his waist and exposed my lover to my husband. He was so confused, until I led him back to bed, made him sit, and dropped to my knees once again. You placed a chair so that you could see everything that was going on.

Once he realized that you were there as an observer and not a jealous husband, his excitement overtook him. He was hard in an instant. I continued to suck him, glancing back and forth between his eyes and yours. You told me how happy you were that I called. I looked at him, his dick in my mouth. He said, "Oh, you naughty girl, I'll have to teach you a lesson." He pulled out, grabbed me by the back of my hair, and threw me to the bed, face down. He spanked me once, and I moaned. You told him he needed to be careful, spanking can really get me going. He spanked me harder, and I felt my pussy dripping. He pulled me up to my knees, spread my legs, and thrust his cock in my cunt without warning. It hurt, but it felt so good. I began screaming, "Oh baby, yeah, fuck me like that. Use me, I'm here to serve your pleasures."

My mouth was open and you saw an opportunity. "Hey, mind if I join in?" you asked. He said, "Of course, she's your wife." So you got in front of me and shoved your cock in my face. As he thrust his cock in, he pushed me further on yours. But even though you thoroughly enjoyed watching him fuck me as I sucked you, your excitement was too much and you had to stop me. I was so disappointed. I begged, "Please, don't take your dick from me, I need it. Please fill me."

You said, "Just be patient, my little cock slut, it's coming, and you will, too."

You whispered something to him, he said, "Yeah, that's what that cunt needs." Then he pulled out of my pussy. You told me to move, then you laid on the bed, "Get on me, baby, ride that hard cock." I was more than willing. I climbed on top of you, rubbed my clit against your dick a few times, then impaled myself on it. I almost had another orgasm right there and had to just be still for a minute. But as I was still, I felt something probing my ass. It was him. He fingered my asshole for a few minutes, then he replaced his finger with the head of his cock. "Take a deep breath," he said, "you're about to be filled."

Slowly, he pushed in. I could feel the orgasm building again, I was almost afraid of it. I bit your chest, trying to stay relaxed, trying not to cum. When he was buried to the balls, we all remained perfectly still, each of us afraid to move. We all knew that once the fucking resumed, we'd all be cumming and none of us wanted that to happen yet. No one wanted this incredible feeling to be over. I never felt to full in all my life. Pure ecstasy, there are no other words to describe it. Then it happened. I sneezed. All of my muscles tightened up and squeezed you both. Within seconds, we were all moaning our orgasms, you into my right ear, him in my left: and hearing 2 men orgasm made me cum again. I fell off of you, exhausted, spent. He slowly pulled out of me and collapsed on the floor. I decided I was covered in enough cum and went to the bathroom to clean off. The water was so hot, and it felt so good running down my entire body. As I was standing there, eyes closed, feeling the water on my face, I felt hands and looked to see him washing me, then he gets me to step forward and you began washing my hair. I was a bit befuddled, and not really ready for another round of sex when you both explained that you felt grateful for everything I had done for you two and you decided to repay me by bathing me and giving me a massage.

When we got out of the shower, he toweled me off and led me back to the bed that had been changed and straightened. I got on the bed, face down, and felt 4 hands rubbing oil on my legs, back, and ass. It was so relaxing that I fell asleep. Never had I felt so peaceful.