All in a Day's Work

Story Info
Erin and John had worked together for just a couple of months.
909 words
2.55
6k
1
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin and John had worked together for just a couple of months and had become good friends; they always smiled at each other and had a lot of things to talk about. But when that day happened, nothing would ever be the same.

Erin had just arrived to work and had noticed that John was not there yet, getting worried she called him on his cell. He had told her that he would be there in a little while and not to worry. But of course she did, since she was the only one in the office, and in a bad part of town at that. When John arrived Erin breathed a sigh of relief. Erin ran up and gave John a hug, holding him tight. John could feel her large breasts against his chest, and even that hardening of her nipples. His dick started to twitch at the feeling. Erin let him go and backed away, only to notice the slight bulge in his pants, and she blushed. Erin then went to work as normal, sitting with her back to John as she worked on the computer. Just then she felt fingers in her hair being pulled back jerking her face up right. John was behind her and leaned in and kissed her, shoving his tongue in her mouth, running his other hand down her chest and lightly rubbing her ample breasts, making Erin moan. As soon as it started it ended. John let her hair go and walked away. Erin just sat there stunned, not knowing what to do. She could feel her pussy tingle, and get wet; she knew what she would have to do.

Erin unbuttoned her top just enough to show her DD tits and bra, and walked in to John's office shut the door and sat on his desk. He looked at her with lust in his eyes, staring at her breasts then down her legs, hoping he could see through her slacks to see her pussy. Erin asked if he needed anything as she leaned forward showing off her chest. John couldn't say anything and just stared, and instinct kicked in and his hand reached out to her chest feeling it in his hand. He used his other hand to tear open her shirt and saw her wonderful white bra, straining against her tits.

Erin just leaned back and let John do what he wanted. The only way she helped was by undoing her bra and letting her tits fall out. John leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth and rubbed the other one taking a nipple in his fingers and pinching it. Erin stood up and took off her slacks just leaving her in her black lace thong that fit perfectly and removed John's pants as well and sat John's lap and she could feel his dick pressing against her wet pussy. He continued to suck on her tits and he also started to rub her pussy felling how wet she is. John growing ever excited his dick was as hard has it has ever been, the 9 inches trying to get out of his boxers. Erin feeling the presser growing removed his boxers and her black thong, leaving nothing to interfere. As Erin sat on John's hard dick she moaned, she could feel him stretch her smooth pussy. John stopped sucking her tits just long enough to moan as his dick when in. Erin bounced up and down on his hard dick, moving around to increase the pleasure. John reached around to her tight ass and put a finger in her ass making Erin scream in pleasure making her cum all over his hard dick. John feeling the squeezing came deep inside Erin filling her up.

As soon as John had filled Erin up she kissed him just as he had her, she then leaned down and started to suck his still hard cock tasting all of their juices mixed. John leaned back enjoying the site of Erin on her knees naked sucking his dick. He reached down and grabbed her hair shoving his dick deeper in her throat. Erin could feel him shoving his dick deeper, and allowed him to do so, making sure that he could feel himself go down her throat, making the pleaser even more pleasurable. John feeling his hard cock in her throat he could feel himself come close to cumming again. He only mumbled that he was going to cum and unloaded his load deep in her throat. Erin swallowed all of his wonderful cum and smiled as she sat up. John not being rude sat Erin on his desk and spread her legs and looked at the wonderful pussy that was before him. He kissed up her thigh to her wet smooth pussy. He started to lick and have his way with her as she closed her legs around his head bringing him even closer to her pussy. Not wanting to disappoint her he put a finger in her ass as he ate her out. Erin was moaning telling him to eat that pussy, her fingers in his hair pulling him closer trying to make his head go in her wet pussy. She could feel an orgasm coming and as he ate she had a very wet orgasm. He licked up all of her cum and gave her pussy a kiss as he shoved his rehardened cock deep in her pussy.