All in a Day's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

There was silence and then Vivian shook her head. "That's about it, I'm sorry to say. Life was so.... I guess hectic and in turmoil is the best way to describe it. I didn't know if I was coming or going half the time."

Paul sighed and whispered, "Hectic and in turmoil is a great way to describe it. My mom passed away right after we moved into the house down the street. I was like nine. After her death, my dad's and my life were that way. Then I met Cal and we became friends...." Paul let the sentence trail off.

Vivian sat up and looked at the young man next to her. "I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I never met her but I'll bet she was a great mother. She sure raised a great son."

Paul nodded solemnly and then smiled shyly. "A lot of people would disagree whole heartedly with the use of great and me in the same sentence. Most of them are related to me."

Vivian studied the young man for a moment and then grinned. "The money again, I take it."

Paul looked away and whispered, "That and the fact that I can be a total asshole at times. I get so tired of people and their games. I feel like just giving it all away sometimes."

"You earned it, so why should you have to do that?"

"You don't understand, it would make my life so much easier," Paul said with a shake of his head.

"Who told you life was supposed to be easy? You get out of life what you put into it," Vivian said sharply, more sharply than she meant to in any case.

Paul's head turned and there was anger in his eyes for a split second. Then he seemed to collapse a little as he sighed. "You're right of course but it still sucks to be me sometimes."

Vivian chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it probably does. Money is necessary but it can be a pain in the ass when you haven't got it or in you case, you have too much."

Paul turned and looked up at the picture above Vivian's bed. "This is supposed to be a happy time for you to enjoy after finding your panting. Not a time for my neurotic paranoid ramblings."

Vivian grinned, leaned over, and placed her head on the young man's shoulder, as she said, "That's what friends are for, to listen to your ramblings or your happy cheers."

Paul sighed, put his arms around Vivian, and hugged her tightly. "So we are friends now?"

When Vivian nodded, Paul chuckled and whispered, "Did I forget to tell you that I had the biggest crush on you out of all Cal's friends back in high school."

"No, you didn't tell me that." Vivian paused a second and she smiled as she said, "I guess you just did, didn't you. It was probably just a missing your mom thing."

Paul chuckled again and said, "No, I don't think that was it. I think it had more to do with those short shorts and tight t-shirts you used to wear during the summer. You were the hottest mom in the neighborhood."

Vivian laughed and looked around at Paul. The next thing she knew, they were kissing softly, gently. He was a very good kisser in a shy hesitant way. She started to pull back but didn't. With a soft moan, she gave into the kiss, her first in over five years.

The kiss grew more aggressive on both sides until they were lying on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. With a deep moan, Vivian broke the kiss and shook her head. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"No, we shouldn't," Paul whispered as he pulled her head back down and kissed her again.

Vivian moaned softly as her tongue dueled with his. Her arms snaked under his shoulders, her fingers tangling in his hair as she moved over on top of him. The feel of Paul's strong hands roaming over her back made her head swim. When one hand slipped under her shirt and contacted bare skin, she moaned even louder.

She was shaking this time as she broke the kiss and looked down into the young man's eyes. "I... I can't do this. You're Cal's friend and young enough to be my son, also," she whispered but his hand moving over the bare skin of her back made her whimper softly.

It was his turn to groan as she lifted her knees to the bed and sat down straddling his hip. He could feel the heat of her sex pressing against his stiff manhood even through the cloth of her dress and his shorts. She suddenly made a soft gasping sound as she felt the ridge of his manhood press against her sex.

They both groaned as she shifted her hips slowly from side to side. She started to get up but his hands on her hips stopped her. "Please, please stay right there," he whispered urgently. "I want to do something for you. I want to give you pleasure, to make you feel alive and wanted. It doesn't matter what you give me, but I do want to make you happy."

Vivian whimpered softly as her hips started to move slightly from front to back. "I... I can't," she whispered halfheartedly as her hips moved even more.

"Yes. Yes, you can," Paul whispered as he reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

She watched his fingers working the buttons as her hips continued to move. Her clit was rubbing on the cloth between them. She whimpered softly but did not move to stop him from unbuttoning her shirt. When it was undone, she shrugged her shoulders as he took it off her and tossed it onto the bed.

She stiffened and stopped moving as his hands came around to fumble with the back of her bra. After a few seconds of fumbling, she reached up and undid the clasp, which was in the front. She held the bra closed as his hands came back to her hips.

"I told you I didn't have a lot of experience," he whispered with a shy grin.

With a chuckle, Vivian released the clasp with both hands and the bra sprang open. The edge of the fabric rubbed across her stiff hard nipples as it did. Her upper body gave a little jerk as she made a soft gasping sound at the pleasure. Her nipples had not been so hard or sensitive in a very long time.

Paul just lay there with an awestruck expression on his face. Her breasts look a little fuller than in the drawing but they were still firm and proud. "Just beautiful," he whispered softly.

Vivian chuckled sharply and shook her head. "You need your eyes examined and I need my head examined for doing this."

His hands moved slowly up her waist and then across her lower ribs to end up an inch below her breasts. He paused them there and looked up at her face. "I want to caress them and tease them and then I want to lick and suck on them."

With a soft groan, Vivian found herself nodding her head. His hands were trembling slightly as they moved up so his fingertips could trace the outline of each breast slowly. Vivian arched her back at his touch and leaned her head back taking a hissing breath in sharply. The feathery light motion of his fingertips shot bolts of pleasure through her nipples and straight to her sex.

Vivian's hips started to move as his hands first caressed and then massaged her breasts gently. When he held then tighter and rolled her nipples around with his thumbs, she groaned loudly and arched her back even more. She shivered all over and her hips moved erratically from the shear pleasure coursing through her body.

No one had touched her body except herself in over five years and now she was nearing overload under this young man's touch. It would not take much more for her to come and that both excited her and scared her at the same time.

Paul's hands moved around to her shoulder blades as he sat up. When he sucked her right nipple into his warm wet mouth, Vivian gave a soft yell and came. The orgasm seemed to roll on and on as he sucked her nipple and flicked it with his tongue. His swirling his tongue around it and over the breast he had in his mouth, just sent her higher.

Her orgasm was starting to slack off when he switched nipples and she shot upward again, her hips jerking even harder against the hard ridge of his manhood. Now the orgasm seemed to center in her nipple and her clit. She gave out with another soft yell as she moved her hips faster and harder against him.

*****

Vivian came back to her senses lying on top of Paul. She was breathing hard and making soft whimpering noises ever so often. His arms were around her and holding her tightly. There seemed to be a golden glowing cloud surrounding her mind. It gave her a floating feeling inside and made her smile.

Paul kissed her hair and whispered, "Welcome back."

A soft giggle escaped Vivian's lips before she could stop it. She felt happy and giddy like a schoolgirl instead of a widowed forty year old. She sighed and snuggled closer to Paul. "I'm not real sure where here is at this point in time but I'm glad to be here," she whispered softly.

"That makes two of us," Paul whispered in reply.

*****

A while later, Vivian sighed deeply and pushed up onto her elbows. She brushed her lips against Paul's briefly and then sat up slowly. Looking down at him with a smile on her face she said, "Thank you, I've needed that for a long time."

Paul smiled back at her and whispered, "You are very, very welcome. I needed this also."

Vivian gave him a confused look and then said, "Oh yeah, that suspicion thing."

Paul grinned and then chuckled. "No, not that. The old fantasy from when I was here before."

Vivian grinned and leaned over to kiss him gently. Sitting back up she said, "Then it was my pleasure."

"Not all of it," he said with an embarrassed look. "I seemed to have made a pretty big mess in these shorts."

Vivian grinned and whispered, "There is a pretty big wet spot in the front of my dress, if I'm not mistaken and that came from me."

Paul grinned up at her and whispered, "Good, then it was a good days work for both of us."

Vivian laughed softly and laid back down on top of the young man. "Yes, all in a day's work," she whispered softly.

*****

A while later, Vivian asked sleepily, "What have you got planned for tomorrow?"

Paul made a noise in his throat and whispered, "Cal has plans for us to double date at the lake."

Vivian glanced at the clock on the nightstand and gave a little jerk. It was a few minutes after midnight. When had it gotten that late, she wondered. "Do you know what time it is?" she asked as she sat up quickly. She groaned softly as several muscles protested.

"Cal doesn't usually come in until after three, if that is what you are worried about," Paul said as he sat up and put his arms around the older woman.

"Yes, but that is at school, not here at home," Vivian protested.

He pulled back on her shoulders as he leaned forward. She arched her back and then gave a jerk and a moan as he licked her left nipple. "No fair," she whispered with a hissing breath as he licked it again.

Moving his head to the left, he licked her right nipple, which brought out another hissing breath. He licked it again and her back arched more, sticking her breast out father. "That's no fair," she hissed and then she moaned loudly as he sucked that nipple in and swirled his tongue around it.

Her hands found his head and pushed against it. A moment later, he let her move his head as he held suction on the end of her breast. It came out with a slurping sound and a groan from Vivian. "If you keep being bad, I'm going to have to send you to your room," she said a moment later.

"What if I just stay in your room?" Paul asked with a grin.

"That can't happen with the possibility of Cal being around and you know it."

Paul sighed and whispered, "I had to give it the old college try," he said. Then he leaned forward and planted a kiss between her breasts. Raising his head, he smiled and looked into the older woman's eyes. "If I'm going to leave then you need to get off my lap."

Vivian giggled and nodded. "Uh, yeah, you might be right but it is so comfy here."

Paul scooted forward suddenly and stood up with Vivian in his arms, her legs locked around his hips. "Now I can walk," he said with a grin. "But I don't think Cal would approve of his mother clinging to me as I went to the bathroom for a shower. Especially since she is topless."

Vivian laughed and let go with her legs. Paul slowly lowered her to the floor and then let go. As she stepped back, her eyes dropped to the large wet spot in his shorts. She pulled the front of her dress up and stared at the large wet spot on the front of it.

"It looks like we both are going to need a shower and laundry," she said looking up at Paul's face. When he grinned broadly, she added, "Separately."

"Spoilsport," he whispered and then he winked at her. "Would you like the shower first or second?"

"I have my own bathroom," Vivian said.

"Ah. Then I guess I need to say goodnight."

"That might be a good idea," Vivian said softly. "One part of me agrees with that and then another part of me wants you back in my bed." When Paul reached for her, she grinned and danced away. "Then there is Cal who could be home any minute."

Paul sighed and then nodded. "I understand. I wish it wasn't so but I do understand. He is my best friend and I would not want to screw that up. He is one of the few I can trust completely."

Vivian nodded as Paul turned toward the door. He paused with the knob in his hand and blew her a kiss. Vivian returned it and then said, "Wait," as he started to close the door.

She put her hands behind her back as she said, "Thank you for helping me find the drawing and for helping me hang it. It suddenly means a lot to me."

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure."

He started to close the door again and Vivian once again said, "Wait." He paused and looked at her. "I have one more thing to show you and then I want you to close the door and go get a shower."

"And what might that be?" Paul asked and then his eyes got wide as her skirt fell to the floor. His eyes ran up and down her body and then jumped to the drawing on the wall. Looking back at her, he smiled and said, "Beautiful, just beautiful." Then he closed the door.

Vivian bent at the waist and picked up the skirt, slinging it over her shoulder. Naked, she walked across the room to the bathroom door putting one foot in front of the other. Her hips swiveled and swayed provocatively as she did. At the door, she paused and looked at the bedroom door with a half smile on her face.

"And thank you from the bottom of my heart you beautiful, beautiful young man." With that said, she went into the bathroom for a long hot shower.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers
12