All in a Day's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Reggie said as he rubbed the towel into his damp chest. "I thought you might like to do this."

Donna tried not to hyperventilate as she felt the coarse fur on this chest under the towel, and when he raised his arms Donna dried his curly pits as full. A half turn around and Donna was drying his broad back until he turned back to face her.

"You're doing fine," Reggie said as he took the lapels of Donna's robe in his hands and eased the robe off her rounded shoulders, and after it fell to the carpet he let out a sweet sign of contentment. "So sexy."

"This nightgown," Donna said as she shook in head at being seen in the frumpy plain white nightie which was little more than a very long faded white satin t-shirt and not sexy at all.

"Not talking about the nightie," Reggie explained as he stared at Donna's nipples which were trying to poke holes in the satin, and after the workman's eyes went down and saw the dark shadow of the triangle between her legs he added, "Your last name is Bushey, isn't it. I'll bet you've heard this before but..."

"I know," Donna said, having been informed of how her name fit the jungle between her legs by girls in every gym locker room during high school as well as from the guys who had seen it.

"Nothing I like more," Reggie sighed. "Not a fan of little girls. I like my women to be women and that means they have a nice bush down there. Sit down babe and rest your ankle."

Now Donna was at eye-level with the workman's manhood and was clearly expected to dry it. The droplets of water clung to the kinky black hairs above it, and as she dried around the ebony hose she realized how ignorant she was of the male body since she had only touched four dicks before and they were all circumcised.

She made sure her towel was covering her hand when she got up the nerve to rub the fluffy towel on it but she could feel how spongy his manhood was as the thing wiggled under her hand.

"Make sure you peel it back and dry underneath," Reggie instructed.

"I'm sorry, I never touched one like this before. Uncircumcised I mean."

"Oh, just go like this," Reggie said softly, and after he reached down and slid the foreskin back and exposed the head of his manhood, Donna nervously laughed a little.

The head of the workman's dick was like a plum in both size and hue and as she dried it she could feel his cock begin to stiffen, even more so when he pout his right foot on the bed and parted his thighs so she could dry his balls.

His sac seemed small but only in comparison to what hung in front of it, and after Donna dried the furry pouch as best she could she saw his penis was nearly erect and almost pointing directly at her.

"Look what you did to my cock honey. You went and made it all big and hard," Reggie said as he made the ebony pole bob in the girl's startled face.

"It was - uh - big already before I started," Donna mumbled as she looked at the tip of the man's dick which was hiding under the foreskin.

"Something tells me you're a lady who likes the big ones," the workman suggested, and Donna shrugged her shoulders as she seemed hypnotized by the organ waving near her nose.

"Hope you like him as much as he likes you honey," Reggie chortled as he watched Donna staring at his engorged manhood. "Lift your arms for me child. You won't be needing this no more."

Child was a good word because when she raised her arms up and the workman lifted her nightie off that was exactly how she felt, and when it came over her head and off her plump body she cringed at how fat she felt.

"Mmm... let me get you up for a second so I can see you better," Reggie was saying and Donna was embarrassed when he felt the workman's hands grab her under her arms, obviously feeling the thick moist stubble that probably felt rough against his fingers, but he said nothing as she rose up with his help.

"Oh baby I'm loving what I'm seeing," Reggie was cooing in her ear as Donna wrapped her arms around his neck for support, and then he was kissing her, his thick black cherry lips practically swallowing her own as his tongue pushed in to her mouth.

It's going to happen, Donna thought as his hands came around and cupped her buttocks, roughly squeezing the soft flesh as he drew her close to him. I can't stop it - and I don't know if I want too even though she knew that she shouldn't be so easy. She never had been before.

"Want to taste that pussy of yours," Reggie announced, and then she was on her back in the unmade bed, placed there gently with special concern for her ankle.

He was kneeling down there between her chubby thighs, smiling up at her as he spread them far apart and even going so far as licking his lips to express how he felt and then playfully wiggling his over-sized tongue at her.

"Oh child that's one hairy pussy you got there," he leered just before he lowered his face into the delta. "I'm in heaven now and I'm about to take you there too."

Reggie's scalp was thinning, Donna noticed as his head bowed down to her delta, but after his tongue started dancing inside of her she was too busy writhing around to notice much of anything.

The workman's tongue swirled inside the lips of the teen's sex and he inhaled loudly as he soaked in the scent of her ripe pussy while his hands cupped the chubby cheeks to force his face in deeper. The whimpering that came from the girl as she squirmed in the bedding got louder and more frantic, as when he sensed that she was going to cum he stopped suddenly.

"Suck my dick for a while honey," Reggie said as he climbed around and knelt by Donna's face and slapped his meaty organ on her cheek. "Get as nasty as you want."

Donna opened her mouth as wide as she could, just in time as the plump knob was being pressed against her lips, and the workman eased almost half of his manhood into her mouth before the girl gagged.

"What's the matter baby? Ain't you ever given any boys head before?"

"Yes but," Donna gasped. "Can you get on your back maybe?"

"Be glad to baby," Reggie said, and after he assumed the position Donna leaned over his hip and took the semi-erect cock in her fist and held it upright before letting her lips slide down the hooded crown. "Oh yeah. That's it baby. Wax that knob. There you go. Make Reggie big and hard for that sweet pussy of yours."

In this position Donna was able to control the massive organ better and soon she was sucking on a very stiff cock that was glistening with Donna's saliva about halfway down the nearly 9" of throbbing black manhood.

"Got to have you woman," Reggie declared as he got out from underneath the teen, and after gently rolling the girl onto her back and getting her ankle out of harm's way he moved his hulking body between Donna's plump thighs.

"OH!" Donna howled when the workman pushed the tip of his meaty cock into her furry fold.

"Relax baby - just take it like you know you want it," Reggie purred as he pushed himself between her plumb labia. "You want this big black dick as much as I want your sweet pussy - damn girl you're tight! Just relax. There you go."

"Omigod," Donna cried as she felt her pussy stretch while the thick cock inched its way in, and Reggie cackled when he saw the girl bridge her neck upward, the veins and tendons bulging as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh yeah!" Reggie sighed as he stopped about half way in, and as he began rocking the end in and out of Donna he asked, "You sure you ain't a virgin girl?"

"No," Donna mumbled, although this was a lot more painful than that first time had been, but as Reggie kept gently pushing the end of his tool in and out the pain ebbed and a much better feeling took over, and soon she was gripping the bulging biceps of the workman as he hovered over her.

"You're liking it now aren't you darlin'?" Reggie chirped when she saw the girl's eyes return to normal. "Now we about to get serious."

Serious to Reggie meant more of the same only harder and faster, and as he being humping the teen more energetically he began using more and more of his cock, something that Donna noticed but was too busy cumming to complain.

When Reggie saw what was happening he went into another gear, the bed bouncing against the wall as he pounded into the helpless teen as she screamed and clawed at him while her body jiggled under him.

"Omigod!" Donna moaned when the initial orgasm ebbed only to come back again, and after her body finally stopped shaking Reggie pulled his cock out of Donna so she could pull her back onto the bed after nearly driving her off with the force of his thrusts.

"I would love to watch your ride my pole," Reggie said and he pushed his still erect cock back into Donna. "Maybe when your ankle gets better I'll come back and we can really get it on. You like it up the ass Donna? You got a nice one."

"Omigod no!" Donna gasped as Reggie's cock impaled her to the hilt, and the thought of experiencing anal sex for the first time with a man the size of the workman was terrifying. "Never did it but you're way too big."

"Not too big for your pussy though, is it honey?" Reggie chortled as he began humping faster. "You're loving my big black dick in there. Here it comes now."

"No!" Donna cried out as she regained some of your senses and her hands pushed his shoulders away instead of squeezing them. "Don't cum in me."

"What?" Reggie responded, and when he figured it out he raised himself and pulled out his cock, hopefully in time.

His glistening manhood sprang up and down while ropes of cum spurted out, coating her bush and her belly with his seed, and after the workman rose to a kneeling position he milked the rest of his orgasm onto the girl.

"Damn!" Reggie muttered as his cock deflated. "You ain't on the pill?"

"No - I mean usually I am but I stopped taking it after I broke up with my boyfriend," Donna explained as she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the copious amount of cum she was covered with. "Wasn't thinking."

"Well, I think I pulled out in time but still," Reggie mused aloud. "Not a good method of birth control. Reggie has enough kids and I'm betting your Daddy don't want to be the grandpappy of no zebras.

"To put it mildly," Donna said, and while she was upset with herself for not thinking this all through, she had cum so good it was almost worth the risk.

"Rain's letting up," Reggie observed as she looked out of the window Donna had used, and as the teen gingerly swung the legs over to sit on the edge of the bed she looked at the black man's profile.

Reggie's body wasn't that of a bodybuilder but it appealed to Donna. The workman's broad barrel chest and massive arms sure were sexy, but he little butt mas cute too, and then there was what was hanging underneath Reggie's belly.

"Come here Reggie," Donna said playfully. "Let me clean you up."

Reggie waddled over to her, his flaccid cock swaying like an elephant's trunk with a pale rope of semen hanging out of his foreskin, and when he got over to Donna she lifted his limp dick to her lips and sucked out the remaining seed, the taste not all that bad.

"Ooh child," Reggie sighed as he felt her tongue working under the shroud. "Too bad I'm not your age because in my time I could do you all day."

"That's okay. I'm kinda sore anyway," Donna said before going back down on the workman, managing to get almost the entire length of his flaccid hose into her mouth, her nose grazing his kinky pubic hair before she slid her lips back down.

"You sure about not wanting me to do your ass?" Reggie cackled as the girl shook her head with her mouth full. "You keep doing that for a while and I could get it up for sure. Think about it. Reggie would lick that furry little ring and then I would slide my love stick in you slow and deep - I'd be gentle too."

"Maybe some other time," Donna said, not even tempted by the offer, but as for the chance of another meeting...

"Give me your number darling," Reggie said. "Maybe I'll give you a ring when you get that cast off so we can really get it on."

"Okay," Donna said, and as she wrote down the number she made a mental note to refill her prescription.

"My clothes ready yet?" Reggie asked, and Donna slapped her head.

"Crap. They need to be dried," Donna said as reached for her crutches but the workman stopped her.

"I can handle it," Reggie said, walking down the hall and tossing the things from the washer to the drier, and after he got the machine going walked back to the bedroom.

"Probably take about a half hour or so," Donna said. "Too bad you have to walk around naked until they're done. Of course, if you want to lay down and rest...

Donna patted the bedding next to her as a grinning Reggie came over, and after stretching out on the bed the girl leaned over and took his limp cock in her hand and stretched the rubbery hose.

"Think I can make you cum before your clothes are dry?" she mischievously asked before taking him into her mouth again.

"I believe you can darling," Reggie answered as he ran her fingers through her hair. "I truly do."

***

thank you for reading

12