All in a Day's Work

Story Info
A BDSM story.
2.1k words
4.05
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the bell going off makes me look up from the press release I am proofing and my gaze wanders to the double doors. Soon those doors will open and all the conference attendees will pour out to make small talk and close big deals over the contents of the morning coffee break.

Two days of being at this conference has already tired me of having to mingle with these people, but I have a job to do, and so I put on my brightest smile, straighten my skirt and walk up to the PR Hospitality booth.

I feel a twinge of a sweet longing between my legs as I begin to walk and this time my smile comes involuntarily, slow and shy. My fingers go up to my neck, running over the tiny little marks over my neck. My eyes sweep the room as I stand by the desk where my team is handing out reading materials for the afternoon session.

I feel my breath catch in my throat for a beat as my eyes finally find you across the room, some 20 steps away from me. They hungrily devour the image of you ­starting from you brown hair turning silver at the temples, and to your blue eyes which are currently paying attention to the young woman talking to you, and then wandering down to your hands and his fingers. I gulp, remembering what those hands could do, and so to avoid getting carried away I move my gaze back up to your face again, only to find your eyes looking back at me.

I blush, somewhere a part of my brain is chiding me for blushing like a schoolgirl, but with your eyes locked on mine I can't help myself and I find myself smiling shyly. Your lips curve and your eyes soften and now I grin in earnest as I know that like me, you are also recalling the events of last night.

-

Hotel lobby bars go quiet around half past midnight ­ the best time to wrap up the paperwork from the day's events before calling it quits. My good friend, Glenlivet, keeps me company and as I sign­off on the last release, I feel someone pull up the bar stool next to mine and sit down. Annoyed to have my silent haven trespassed upon; I look up, wanting to call for the barkeep and settle my tab.

The first thing I notice about the man sitting next to me is his suit. Charcoal grey, it is cut to fit his body well and he wears it effortlessly. When he smiles at me, I realize he isn't drunk or lecherous like most men in hotel bars during conferences are. His eyes are sharp and his smile sincere. "It's rare to see a woman enjoying a good whiskey nowadays. Scotch or Single malt?" he asks and I immediately weaken a little hearing his British accent.

"Single malt," I reply, suddenly feeling uncharacteristically shy around this handsome man. I've been so busy working these last few years that I seemed to have forgotten how to flirt.

"Something tells me there's a good story behind that tattoo", he says pointing to my right ankle that I'm shaking nervously as I sit cross legged on the bar stool.

I laugh, and sensing my nervousness he changes gears and we chat about the conference for a bit until I feel his finger caress my ankle, outlining my tattoo slowly. My first instinct is to get up and go, but I ignore it. With his other hand he pushes my drink towards me, "Have another sip," he says.

There is no mistaking his tone; he has just ordered me to drink. His fingers now wet with the cold condensation of my glass, run over my tattoo again, sending a delicious shiver down my spine. I feel my breath come out in a short loud gasp and he smiles, but it's a different smile now, it's smug ­ as if he's won this round.

As I take another sip of the smooth whiskey, he settles up with the barkeep. "Let's go upstairs," he says. Again, not asking, but telling. I bristle inwardly, why am I listening to this man?! ­ I think to myself. But my legs uncross themselves and I slide off the stool, grabbing my bag and following him to the elevators.

In the elevator, he taps his keycard and leans against the back wall. There are mirrors everywhere, I am standing next to him and I can feel his gaze running over my body. While usually the thought of a man undressing me with his eyes gives me the creeps, this time a part of me is secretly hoping that he is doing just that.

As we arrive at his floor, he puts his hand firmly on the small of my back and directs me to his room. Once inside, I place my bag down on the table and walk to the window to admire the view. "I'm going to have one drink with him and then I am leaving", I lecture myself. Much later, I would chuckle remembering how I'd unknowingly lost all control over myself the minute he sat down next to me at that bar.

--

I feel you come up behind me, the hairs on the back of my neck stand as I feel your breath and then your lips on my neck. Expecting a kiss, I am shocked when your teeth graze and slowly pull against the skin of my neck; my hands come up to try and make you stop, but you gently grab both my wrists, pinning them against my ass and between our bodies. I am even more surprised when the sweet pain of your bite causes me to let out a moan. You move down my neck and onto my shoulder kissing, sucking, biting - marking me with your mouth.

Eventually your lips reach mine. You let go of my wrists and your hands move to my hips. They slip underneath my skirt and I feel you pulling down my panties. When they are around my ankles and with my skirt bunched up against my hips, you place your hand firmly on the back of my neck pushing slowly till I am bent over the foot of the bed, bracing myself against my elbows.

The first slap to my bottom comes quick and hard. I yelp, mostly in shock and confusion, but I do not resist it. I can feel your even breathing slowly get faster as you rain smacks down on my bare buttocks with your palm. The sting, the burn, the impact of each blow making me breathless, making my knees go weak, and making me want more. The noises I make are now a mix of yelps and moans betraying my frustration and desperation.

"I've wanted to do this to you since I saw you sitting at that booth in the conference this morning," I hear you say. Your fingers trail down my ass crack parting my pussy lips and run down from my clit to my opening. "And by the looks of it, you are definitely enjoying it." "Here, see for yourself..," I hear you say as you slip your fingers, wet from my pussy, into my mouth.

You straighten me, and tell me to give you my panties. I step out of them and hand the gstring over to you. "Now strip. All of it," you say. My fingers, shaking with nervous excitement, manage to undo the buttons on my blouse and I let it drop to the floor. As I take off my bra I look up at you, and I'm pleased to see your eyes admiring my breasts. I finally step out of the skirt, standing naked in front of you wearing nothing but my high heels.

I stand still as I watch you walk around me, assessing my body. I feel you pull my arms back, and you deftly tie my wrists together with my gstring. "Kneel" you order. As I get on my knees I watch you tug at your tie. You slip it off and use it to blindfold me.

I moan in frustration. "You may always have things your way at work Dee, but not tonight. Tonight you are here for my pleasure. You will do what pleases me by doing what you're told to do. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, yes I do," I whisper back.

I feel you walk away from me, and for several minutes I hear nothing as I kneel there naked in the middle of your hotel room, hands tied and blindfolded. I wonder how you know my name. Then, I shriek at the sudden ice cold feeling against my left nipple. It takes me a while to realize you've come back with an ice cube which you are slowly torturing my sensitive nipples with. I moan and I squirm, each rub of the ice against my nipples, sending twinges to my clit.

By this time I am so turned on, I am desperate for release. My hips writhe, and I moan wanting to touch myself, wanting you to touch me. "Please..." I moan. "Please what?" you ask. "Please I want to cum..please."

"Not yet," you say and I hear the rasp of you unzipping your pants, followed by the feel of the velvety head of your cock being rubbed against my lips. "Are you going to be a good girl and suck my cock?" you ask. "Yes...yes please," I moan wetting my lips with my tongue. "Well you'll have to find it first," you say, taking a few steps back.

Blindfolded, I try to follow the sound of your feet and move forward crawling on my knees towards you..unsure of where I am going, till suddenly I feel your hand squeeze my cheeks and your cock shoved into my mouth.

I suck on the head of your cock delightfully. My tongue teasing that purple helmet...till I take it back into my mouth again..sucking long and hard...opening up my mouth, feeling you shove your cock deeper into my mouth, in and out, till you are fucking my mouth, with every thrust the head of your cock hits the back of my throat. I bend my head sucking keeping you in my mouth...feeling the head of your cock slip past the back of my throat. My eyes watering, breathing through my nose as my head bobs over your cock, my drool runs

down the length of your hard cock on to your balls.

I am desperate now to make you cum in my mouth so I

use my tongue, my spit and the strength of my cheeks generously, only to feel you pull out of my mouth suddenly, leaving me bereft.

By now I am soaked, you can see my wetness running down my inner thighs. I feel you untie my hands and take off my blindfold. "Get on the bed, on your back..spread your legs like a good girl...and show me how you touch yourself. If you do a good job, I might let you cum," you say.

I climb on to the bed...propping myself against the pillows so I can watch you watching me. My breathing gets faster as I see you still fully dressed, but your cock is out of your pants, hard and long, glistening with my spit. I watch as you stroke your cock. I lick my lips wanting you back in my mouth again...and my fingers reach for my clit...rubbing, flicking, pinching it...my hips jerking to the rhythm my fingers set.

I can feel you getting harder, your hand moving faster over your cock as I push my middle finger into my cunt. I cry out, knowing I can't hold back any longer. My breathless moans turn into desperate pleas as I beg you to let me cum, and in a kind moment you tell me to cum for you, and I do crying out loudly, cumming harder than I have in a while...leaving my whole body writhing in the aftermath of that powerful orgasm.

"Good Girl.." you say leaning over me and finally kissing my mouth. You grab my hair and pull my head down to your cock again, shoving it into my mouth and fucking it hard and fast. Your hips are pumping up against my face..your grip on my hair tightens and I moan as I feel you go still...your salty sticky cum fills my mouth, and I swallow it all...lapping it up...cleaning your cock, squeezing every drop out of you with my mouth.

You lay down next to me as we both catch our breath and gently return to earth from our high. You turn and kiss me softly. "Now, get dressed and go back to your room. I want you to come to the conference tomorrow without any panties. And when I approach you, I want you to do exactly what I say to you. Is that clear?"

I smile, already feeling excited about what tomorrow might bring. "Yes, sir," I whisper.

--xxx--