All in a Day's Work

Story Info
Bringing home the bacon.
824 words
3.89
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warpdog
warpdog
2 Followers

"Hey, take that out for a second." She pulled his dick out of her mouth with a wet plop and looked up. "Maybe we should chat first."

"You've got to be kidding." She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Squatting in front of him, her skirt was just short enough he could tell that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "I'm only getting twenty bucks here. If you want to talk it's gonna cost you another ten."

"Alright. Carry on then." He really did want to chat, have a little small talk. It seemed like the right thing to do. He'd always thought it rude to cum in someone's mouth without a little small talk first. But ten bucks is ten bucks. He may want to get a burger or something later.

She really was doing a fine job though, definitely worth twenty. She worked up and down his cock like a pro. Well, she was a pro so he guessed that would be why. He really enjoyed the loud slurping noises she made while doing it. And none of that fake moaning crap either; everyone knows that's just for show. Really, what woman is going to get that much out of a blowjob? Besides, he was moaning enough for the both of them. She seemed to be trying every trick she knew. Sometimes she would take a break from straight sucking to work up and down the bottom of his shaft, kind of curling her tongue around his cock. That was one of his favorite moves. She would work up and down the underside and then give a couple of hard sucks to the head. It drove him wild. Fortunately she didn't do it the whole time or he'd last maybe thirty seconds.

She brought her hand up and began to caress the inside of his thigh with just the slightest bit of pressure. With the other hand she cupped his balls and performed one of her specials: she gently stroked her long nails along his taint while simultaneously rubbing her thumb against the base of his cock. It was amazing. It also usually closed the deal.

"Oh crap. I'm getting close. Slow up a...ooh...I don't want to yet." He gritted his teeth, eyes shut tight.

She blinked up at him and slid it out of her mouth. She sucked down at the base of his dick, staying away from the head. The PC muscle pulsed (the cum muscle she called it), begging to let loose. She sucked hard, putting pressure on it with her mouth. He took in a sharp gasp of breath. It seemed to be having the opposite effect she was hoping for.

"Oh god! It's not...stop...oh..." he gripped the kitchen counter hard enough to turn his knuckles white, knocking over a basket of bills in the process.

Realizing her delaying tactic had no chance, she quickly slid her lips up his shaft and engulfed his cock. His legs started shaking as he pulled his hips back, thumping into the counter. She grabbed his ass with her left hand and the base of his cock with her right, pulling the skin tight. His cock head began to pulse. Spit dribbled from her mouth as she slammed up and down on his cock, almost as desperate for his cum as he was to give it. Almost.

"Oh shit!" he shouted. And then he exploded. She sucked faster and harder as cum launched down her throat. His hips began shaking violently. He kicked his legs like he was trying to escape. He came and came until he was sure he'd used up a lifetime supply. She kept sucking, pulling every last drop out. He could barely take it. His cock head was so sensitive it was overpowering. She knew this of course, so she sucked and licked with even more energy than before, paying special attention to the soft underside. He tried to push her away but she latched on. He doubled over, his hands grabbing her back, his mouth by her ear.

"Okay...please...stop now." It came out as more grunting than talking. She finally pulled away, licking a small drop of cum from the corner of her mouth. "Well Christ, that was probably one of the best yet."

"Hmm, maybe I should increase my price." She smiled and stood, adjusting her skirt.

"Uh, well..."

"Well babe, I have to get going. Don't forget to pick up the dry cleaning, okay? I've got three guys and a chic today so I should be home around five. Chinese tonight?"

"Yeah sounds good." He gave her a kiss and watched her wonderful ass as she walked out the door.

He didn't mind marrying a working girl, he really didn't. Even one that kept working. He wasn't one to judge. Besides, there are worse jobs in the world, right?

He had, however, figured that he wouldn't have to pay for it any more.

warpdog
warpdog
2 Followers