All in a Day's Work

Story Info
Fantasy in social situations.
866 words
3.17
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the door was all it took to startle her. Her eyes widened as the roses on her cheeks blossomed from her own embarrassment. As if a dirty little secret had been exposed to the world. Franticly she pulled herself together, pulling up her cute little cotton panties hidden underneath her boyfriends large and long football shirt and scuttled across the room to reach for the door.

As her hand unlatched and swung the door towards her, a pair of shiny Italian shoes emerged which led upwards to a fine tailored suit packaging an athletic man's body like Christmas present. And as her eyes continued to scale upwards they set upon the most piercing crystal wolf blue eyes, which where surround by the extremely chiseled features of a well groomed and handsome man.

The mysterious man's lips edged to create a cheeky warm smile exposing cute dimples and displaying a very masculine jaw line. She immediately felt safe, hypnotized by those piercing blue eyes, which were amplified by the man's jet black cropped hair and tanned features.

"Good day madam, I hope I'm not disturbing you, I am here to tell you about...."

As the man began his salesman pitch she watched his lips move and began to wonder if this man could tell that just moments ago she lay on that sofa behind her with her fingers attentively exploring her dripping pulsating pussy, fondling her clit with the tip of her fingers as her breast was squeezed and her steel hard nipples rubbed.........

She began to relive the sensations she was giving to herself and felt the rushes of sensual signals shooting throughout her body and firing up a hot moist throb deep down inside her.

The mumbling sound of the man's voice continued in the background of her mind as she bit her lip and squeezed her thighs together. Her eyes strayed down accidentally landing and focusing on the man's crotch. She began to wonder about the cock that lay in dormant beneath the fine linen of the man's trousers. She imagined a handsome, well defined, strong and healthy penis, circumcised, with a bright purple suck-able head. Her mouth began to salivate, as in her mind's eye she was on her knees unzipping the fly on this stranger's trousers to unravel and unleash a large gorgeous cock. Her lips puckered to meet and greet its throbbing head, kissing, caressing and exploring its girth and length with her warm textured tantalizing tongue. She loved to suck cock and liked nothing better than the feeling of sliding down a rock solid shaft, feeling all the veins pulsate inside her mouth. She imagined cupping this mysterious man's balls in her gentle warm soft hands, as she force fed herself big fleshy cock deep down her throat, devouring its full length right down to his supple sack.........

".......Would you care for that madam?" Said the polite considerate voice before her.

She knew he could see her nipples exposing themselves to him underneath the football shirt she was sporting as a knee length dress. She crossed her legs pushing her thighs together which rubbed against her soaked enlarged throbbing clit rendering her completely useless to this social situation......

On auto pilot she responded "Yes" with a courteous smile.

Without realizing that she had just agreed to permit this man within her house to further discuss his sales pitch.

He strode in as if he had been there a thousand times before.

She offered him a drink as she was still operating on auto-pilot and led him towards the kitchen.

His eyes followed her distinct curves as the fabric of the t-shirt flattered her beautiful bouncing buttocks. As she reached up towards a cupboard searching for a glass, the shirt didn't quite confine her white cotton panties which were dripping wet with her lusting juices.

He began to wonder how she might taste. He imagined pulling down those panties where she stood and having her bent over the counter a little, so that her perfect peach be available for his mouth to examine. Slow long laps of the tongue taking full taste of her nectar on his lips. As his firm hand parted her ass wider and her clit emerged he would make good use of the tip of his tender attentive tongue, twisting and tickling in circular motions, having her clit grow and moisten ever so much by his technique. Her wet, dripping, hot, horny pussy clenching as her legs begin to shake uncontrollably and her body spasm, his lips sucking and tongue flicking ravenously, like a lion feeding on its prey. She explodes on his face, this face of a stranger, grasping his suit and pushing his face deeper into her ass as she cums, slowly rubbing her pussy up and down as she recovers from the overwhelming orgasm.

As she hands over the glass of water, she notices the diluted pupils in his eyes and water in the corner of his mouth and begins to wonder what he is thinking........, their eyes lock for a moment and not a word is spoken, the tension vibrating between their two bodies is electrifying, adrenaline consumes them both......