All in a Day's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you on your knees Slut." He said.

I go back to where I'd started and got down on my

knees and crawled to my desk, out of the drawer

I pulled the latest product 'Chokolik' I crawled with it over

to him and Miss. Julia who was now on the floor between his legs giving him head. He stopped her and had her move over so that we both could get between his legs and we opened the jar and begin to finger-paint his cock with the chocolate. When we'd covered his dick, we bothed leaned forward and licked and sucked his cock together. I could feel his hands come down into my hair and see that he did the same with her.

"Damn you taste good Sir." I said.

I couldn't help but take over. I started sucking his cock by myself.

"I love chocolate Daddy and the combination of you and chocolate is so good together." I said.

I got into it, sucking and licking up and down his shaft and moaning slightly from pleasure.

"Mmm Daddy, you've made me want nothing more then to suck your cock." I moaned.

He growled low and pulled his cock from me. I moaned

and begin to beg for it back. He slapped my face with it,

leaving a little dot of chocolate on my cheek. I began to cry

silently for once again I'd displeased him and I so wanted to

make him proud of me.

"You're being a selfish little whore!" He yelled.

He looked down at Miss Julia.

"Since she's such a selfish little Bitch, I think we're gonna have

to show her how to share, what do you think?" He asked her.

"What do you have in mind Sir?" She asked.

"Turn around, head down ass up." He said.

She moved into position and he lubed up his dick. After lubing his cock he slamed it deep into Miss Julia, asking her if she liked to get her asshole fucked. She started screaming his name and backing up on his cock as he fucked forward into her. He looked at me watching with something of a pout on my face

"BITCH!" He yelled.

"Yes Daddy?" I whined

"Get over here and spread your cunt out so she can eat it while I fuck her." He said.

I moved over and lay down on my back and opened my legs for Miss Julia to begin licking at my clit. He watched as she licked me and I squirmed underneath her, moaning and squealing from my pleasure and then he changed his mind.

"You know what Slut, I think I want you under her, sucking her cock."

He said.

He stopped thrusting as hard so that I could move underneath her. I took her cock in my hand and began stroking and sucking on it while he continued to fuck her asshole. I moved my head back a little so that I could tongue his balls too while he fucked into her asshole. His thrusts forced her dick deep down my throat, and I could feel his balls gently slapping my forehead while he thrusted.

I moved back and forth between sucking her dick and licking his balls. Very soon his balls went out of my reach, he was close to cumming and so was she. With a scream she nutted down my throat and he pulled out before he came, he pointed his cock down to my face and and came on it.

He made me get up and show him around the factory. I was only allowed to wear my thong and heels and his nut was still on my cheek. His hand was on my lower back as we walked around. I showed him the design area, with our head designers. A two person team one woman one man they decided what should be made for the company with the information that our research team gave them.

The next area would be were the newest toys were completely assembled and then tested. Our newest toy has just come off the assembly line and is now ready to be tested. He picked it up and looked it over, commenting 'very nice' and then handed it to me with the order for me to be the first to test it.A look of surprise

flashed over my face quickly and then is gone as I take the toy from him and turn to the manufacturer to learn how to properly wear such a device.

"It's a robotic vibrator, the cock on it is ten inches long, with tripod legs. It pistons itself into and out of whichever hole it's been placed in. It's fully articulated, meaning, it's united by forming joints that expand and contract in quarter inch sections for a wave effect inside the wearer." Says the manufacturer.

"The tripod legs allow it to stick to any surface, including

human skin. It at first isn't overly comfortable, and if you're not one who loves to play with toys as much as I do, it may not be an enjoyable toy, but once you're used to the feel of it on your body, you'll soon find that the toy, fucking into your hole feels very good." He said.

I stood with my legs spread, bent over the work table moaning and crying out as the toy fucked deep into me, I wanted to scream with pleasure but I didn't want my whole factory to know the depth of it. I didn't think it would take much for this toy to make me cum. Master demanded that it go into all three of my holes. While he enjoyed watching my body squirm and my squeals of pleasure he came around behind me and with a growl slowly began sliding his cock deep into my asshole. His arms went around me so that he could grab one of my breasts the other arm came across my body to my hip and held me tightly to him while he thrusted into me.

He could feel my body jerking, the closer and closer I got to cumming and when I came screaming so loud that it reverberated off the walls and the conversation stopped. Master began to laugh and told the manufacturers that so far he believed this one to be a keeper.

He smiled evily and nodded, after watching me struggle with the new toy now buried deep inside me. He reached down and quickly pulled it from inside me, chuckling to himself when I jumped and moaned loudly from the feel of the very large cocked toy being pulled from me. He smacked my ass and pulled me along to the next table where another new toy was being made. This one his eyes widened at and he smiled again with that evil smile. Down on my hands and knees I went as he slammed the toy into my ass. Telling me what a whore and a slut I was for taking the toy with so little trouble, saying that I must get fucked up my ass a lot, and that I must also put a lot of different things into my asshole to make sure that it's stretched out.

With a toy in my pussy, he began to fuck the new toy deep into my ass after I could hear him growl as he received pleasure from the noises I made while he fucked my asshole.

"It seems Master that you get a lot of pleasure from hearing my grunts and groans and moans when you fuck my asshole." I tell him.

I felt him reach around and begin to finger my pussy. He used his weight to force that toy deeply into my asshole and then pulled it out fast so that he could watch as I jumped and moaned. When his arm got tired of this, he pulled it out and rammed his cock deep into my ass, fucking me hard and fast. I screamed out with the pleasure and pain of being fucked.

"Oh Daddy, please fuck me harder, I need to cum!" I screamed. He growled low and pulled me to my feet by my hair and forced me up onto the table where some of the toys were being assembled he forced me to sit and spread my legs and made one of our research team workers go to their knees in between my thighs to bring me to the orgasm he can see me struggling with. He slapped my thigh hard when he saw me trying to hold back, he yelled at me to stop holding back. I came on the table screaming and moaning loudly. He pulled me back down from the table and forced me to my knees.

"The building is about to be shut down and as a reward for all their hard work of the day, my employees may all gather together for one great big 'sex-fest'." I yelled.

"I have one-hundred and eighty-two persons employed in this building Sir, would you care to see the festivities that go on here at night after the building's been closed?" I asked. "Of course Bitch, lead the way." He said. He reached down and again pulled me to my feet by my hair, holding onto my hair as I led him to another door across the room where all those employed here and a few special customers who had been invited had entered.

Along the walls there are various forms of sexual torcher, whips, and paddles. All different kinds of dildos and butt plugs in all shapes and sizes, chains and leather straps that hung from the ceiling and some that were attached to the walls. Over in the corner off to the right there was a machine that either a woman or a man may be strapped to with a shelf full of different dildos, butt plugs and vibrators that were all made specifically for the mechanical arm and that thrusted into the person strapped to the table at various speeds, according to the will of the one running the controls. There was a spot for other persons to get in and fuck the one strapped to the table as they so wished. That table was the one he led me to, and strapped me down to on my stomach so that he could force a very large butt plug into my ass... First, however, he wanted to see me fucked. He turn to one of the more dominant looking lesbians we had and handed her a triple headed dildo/vibrator.

"Fuck my Bitch with this, fuck her well and you'll be rewarded, do not and you will be punished." He said.

She looked at it only for a moment and quickly strapped it on. She moved over to me and rammed my asshole and pussy with the double headed side. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to wanting to cum, I begged her to slow down so that I didn't cum too soon, but she wouldn't, he wouldn't allow her to, so she just fucked me hard and deep with the toy. All three heads vibrated and wiggled inside me and from her moans as she thrusted I could only assume that they did the same for her. It felt so good to have something inside me that finally made me cum. I needed to be fucked well. I needed more and begged for her not to stop, I could hear him chuckle in the background as he called me a slut while he get his dick sucked and watched my holes being ravaged. I raised my head from the table as best I could to ask him if we was enjoying the show, he pulled my head up by my hair. It hurt my neck when he pulled me up like that, but he told me yes, that he was enjoying the show very much, but since he had never given me permission to speak, I would now lose the pleasure I was currently receiving from the triple toy in my ass. He nodded to the woman fucking me, and she pulled out of me and SLAMMED the vibrating butt plug into my asshole. I screamed and jumped but I don't go far. The butt plug was slim at the top but moved down to a very large, glass ball towards the bottom of it that had nodules on it for forcing more pleasure out of the one who was forced to have it slammed into their ass by the mechanical arm. He could have started me off at a slow pace so that I could get used to the thrusting into my ass and against the other toy which he, either by accident or design had NOT removed yet. He instead forced the arm to thrust that plug deeply into my ass, very hard and very fast. My arms were, left free so that I might stroke another at his will and through the opening in the head part of the table instead of a cock he put a ball gag into my mouth and around my face. Nothing was allowed into my pussy and he would turn the thrusting of the remote down and then back up while he got his cock sucked by our female employees who had formed a line in front of him. When he felt the need to cum he came on my face and only allowed the different males in the shop to have any sort of gratification from my female employees AFTER he'd finished using them. He fucked some in the ass and some in the mouth, he turned back to me as I

screamed out from another forced orgasm. He made me lay there, and watch everything that went on, not allowing me to join in with the festivities, claiming that it was my punishment for having even TRIED to test his dominance over me earlier. He took the ball gag from my mouth and began to have all the females and a few males with bigger cocks line up both in front of me and in back of me. The females donning straps and the males took turns getting head from me. When the males came he lined them up against the wall and when the females and Miss Julia were done with my pussy, he brought them over to the wall and had them fuck the males up the ass hard. As each male came from being fucked in the ass, he discharged them from my company, saying that there was only a need for ONE male, and he was it. The rest of my company would consist of studs and trannies and female sluts. As the night wore on I think I must have passed out a couple times from it all but I was rudely brought back to consciousness by a rough smack to my ass or my thighs, so hard it left welts. I wondered if he knew just how hard he could spank, just how heavy handed he was and I wondered, if he really cared. It even flashed through my mind did I really care, except that it felt so good to be spanked by him that if I'd not had anything in my mouth I'd have begged for it again.

Finally the night came to an end and everyone was either half asleep or completely asleep on the floor or in whatever positions they'd been left in from what they'd originally been fucked in, I could move my head only a little but I could see everyone in the room was nude and either tied to something or with something inside them or simply the one inside of another. He walked over to me, I could see the exhaustion and pure pleasure in his eyes but there was also a large smile on his face as he undid my restraints and forced me again to my knees where I was to lick and suck his cock clean while I told him about his first client for the morning. She was a very hard sell, she could never decide on anything that she wanted for it seemed that she wanted it all and more, so she simply fucked the males and left, having bought nothing, and only recently had I begun charging her for the services rendered. She seemed a bit like a cold fish, that's even what the males called her but I knew better, I knew that all she needed was a man, a man who could fuck her so good she just simply couldn't refuse whatever he showed her and told her she should buy. Money was no object for her and she'd been through all the men in all of the different departments of this building many times. She's fucked them and tossed them all aside as though they were simply a nut. I needed him to be the best, I needed him to force her to actually buy something. Our company really needed this sale, and something inside me told me that if anyone could make her buy the most expensive toys and machines we produced it would be him. Her name was Wanda Bogdonavitch and she would be in first thing in the morning. After a good nights rest, he woke me up by slapping my face with his dick.

"Wake up Bitch, I want my cock sucked." He said.

I got down on my knees between his thighs and began to suck his dick down my throat. He groaned low and forced my head down on his cock, making me choke on him. A short knock on my office door and into the room walked Wanda. She stood at the door with her mouth hanging open and didn't say anything for fully a minute. When she recovered she told us she was looking for some new toys to play with and wanted to be made to feel good. He and I looked at each-other and smiled, off my shelf came the two newest toys, the vibrator with the tripod legs and the vibrating butt-plug with nodules up and down the short slim shaft of it. Again her eyes widened, but she looked at him and seemed mesmerized

by his cock. I smiled at her.

"Haven't you ever seen a dick like his before Wanda?" I asked. She stammered out a quick no and blushed. I wonder what a little, rich, girl like her would do if he took that cock to her and just fucked the hell out of her. "Think you'd like to try his dick Wanda?" I asked. "NO!! Um... I mean..." She stammered He chuckled lightly and stood, still lightly stroking his cook to keep it rock hard.

"Come on Wanda, sure you don't wanna try to taste my dick,

you might like it." He said. She looked up at him and fell to her knees and without words began to suck his dick. He pointed to the tripod dildo and had me bring it around to her pussy. She started to move to see what I was about to do to her but he kept her head on his dick while I put the dildo on her and turned it on so that it began to vibrate down the shaft and along her pussy walls. She started to moan around his dick and I got down on my knees with her and began to help her suck him. All three of us were now naked, we progressed into a threesome, with him fucking back and forth between our assholes. I played with her breasts and kissed her and lay down so that she could lick my pussy while he fucked her asshole and the toy continued to work her pussy. She moved her tongue faster and then slower finally settling into a rhythm that was much like his.

He growled and pulled from her, pulling her over to his dick

and forced her mouth down on his cock.

"Do you like the taste of your own ass you stupid bitch." He growled.

She gagged around his dick, presumably from both a combination of the taste of her own shit and the size of his cock being forced down her throat, being that she was unused to such a size that was him.

He pointed across the room to my strap.

"Put it on Slut." He said.

I didn't respond, for it fully didn't need a response, I simply crawled to my strap and donned it and crawled back to her and began to fuck her asshole so that his dick was forced deeper down her throat. She choked and gagged and even it seemed she lost consciousness occasionally but from her screams, she enjoyed herself very much.

Both Wanda and I screamed together each time we came and somehow he kept himself from cumming for hours and kept fucking us both. I was sure he could see the dollar signs in my eyes, every time he looked at me, I was thinking about the sale we were about to get from this woman. I just knew today would be the day that finally, and only because of him, we'd convinced this woman to spend some of that wealth she'd inherited. Before she left us that afternoon, she left with a list of toys, lubes and different edible body paints that took up two pages. Everything that she wanted would be hand delivered to her, and shortly after she'd left my office he and I decided that we'd be the ones to deliver her goodies, so that we could help her learn exactly how to use each and every toy she'd bought. I turned to him and again went to my knees. In the course of a few hours, he'd managed to sell several thousand dollars worth of merchandise to the most picky woman I'd ever met.

"Will you stay with us Master?" I asked.

He pulled my hair tight around his hand forcing me to look up at him as he slapped his cock on my cheeks lightly.

"I think, Slut, that I will enjoy working here very much." He said.

He then shoved his cock down my throat to have me clean it off with my tongue before we moved onto the next sales of the day. I realized that I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day would bring...

12