All in a Story

Story Info
Writer struggles with difference between erotica & porn.
879 words
4.25
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

The writer sat at his typewriter tapping the keys but not hard enough to make an impression on the paper held taut awaiting his words.

He had an assignment due tomorrow morning for a scholarly magazine to write an erotic story. He was noted for his erotic stories especially ones those dominated and abused sexy young beautiful women. He had thought the job would be easy money.

The problem, and he had one, was that in writing for a prestigious magazine such as this, he wanted to be sure that he wrote erotica and not romance or pornography. The lines were so close and so easily blurred however that not even he knew for sure where you would cross them.

Was penis or member acceptable as erotica? That being the case did that make cock and dick pornographic? What did one write for romance? He stabbed me with his weapon of love. That only made him laugh and he had a suspicion that it would others as well.

He made a start.

The beautiful woman was prone on the bed, her lover holding himself steady above her. Bending his head, he reached down and kissed her eyelids, then her nose, before he worked his way to the succulent wonder of her mouth.

Kissing her he ravaged her mouth with his, forcing her to open to his tongue and plundering the richness of her until her lips swelled in passion and she struggled to breathe over the rising desire in her loins.

He lowered his head further and nuzzled the sleekness of her tiny breasts. True they were barely big enough to fill his hands yet pride fully they pointing their peaks of desire to the sky. She moaned in passion as his wet mouth suckled at her breasts then pulling back blew warm air over the wetness as she shivered under his hands.

Well that was one way, or he wrote

He ordered her to strip as she danced for him while he sat relaxed in her bedside lounge chair. Shivering as she acquiesced although he knew not whether in passion or fear, she danced to a tune heard only in her head, but he felt the results in the hardening of his growing cock. He unzipped and pulled it free.

She stopped dancing for a moment and stood half dressed yet until he growled "Continue"

Once she was naked, he stood and allowing his pants to pool at his feet he kicked them free. Still wearing his shirt he walked toward her scooped her up and tossed her none too gently on the bed, he followed supporting himself over her.

Bending his head, with one hand he took her arms and forced them above her head as his mouth came down to claim in order her eyes , her nose, and then her succulent mouth.

She struggled against his aggressive behavior but he continued his onslaught until her passion overcame her reason, and she opened her mouth to his advances and moaned deep inside her throat as he plundered the richness of her without permission or question.

This woman was his, he knew the moment she recognized this and smiling moved his mouth lower she felt bereft until the sudden taking of her hardening nipples one then the other which he licked and blew warm air over and then bite lightly until she was unsure what was pain and what was passion.

There was that or

He ripped the clothes off her lovely small body with one hand as he held her compliant with the other. Once nude he threw her on the bed, undid and kicked off his pants and joined her.

"You are mine to do with as I will, and before the night is over you will acknowledge me your one true master."

He pushed her prone, and followed supporting his weight over her on his hands, as he claimed her succulent mouth for his own, pushing into its richness and forcing her to join him in her ravishment. He felt her breasts as her nipples hardened under his onslaught and lowering his head took them as his own. Sucking them one then the other into his mouth and then biting hard enough to drawn a small amount of blood. He licked it off and smiling said, "Thus I claim you as mine".

Stopping a moment he worried at a finger until he tasted blood. He forced her to lick it several times. "I am now yours"

He lowered his head and his hands left hers as he picked her up and pulled her feminine center to his hot mouth. Snaking out his tongue, he heard her protests and then her moans as he made this part of her, the essential part of her being, his by right.

He stopped and shook his head. He still didn't know if he was writing erotica. Damned if cared, for now his cock was hard and his blood boiling and his woman was still asleep in bed. It was time to wake her up. He stood and stripped off his shorts and naked walked across the hall to bed his hard cock leading him to at least part of his answers for the moment.

© Jan 2005

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers