All in... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers

Marnie complied, her subserveance so real that I wondered where the play stopped and the reality began for her.

With Marnie on her knees in the bed, Beth returned from her walk-in closet holding a few scarves in one hand and a strap-on rig in the other. Throwing the strap-on to me, she said firmly, "Put this on while I tie up our little bitch."

Roughly, Beth then tied Marnie's hands behind her back, giving her nineteen-year old ass a hard smack afterwards, leaving a hand-print on Marnie's ass-cheek.

"Again...please, slap me again," Marnie's voice pleaded, her tone soft and wanton.

Beth did so, each seemingly a bit harder than the previous, Marnie's ass becoming beet-red with hand-prints.

Climbing onto the bed first, Beth suddenly flipped Marnie onto her back, her arms and hands secured and behind her. Simply nodding to me to join her, we put Marnie between us, the long, thick faux-cock bobbing in front of the strap-on that I was now wearing.

Following Beth's example, I began sucking and biting on Marnie's itty-bitty, almost-not-there titty, while Beth did the same to the other. Marnie's voice cooed and moaned her pleasure and pain from what we were doing to her tits, her eyes closed, her teeth chewing on her own lips as we did so.

Suddenly, Beth flipped her leg over Marnie's head and lowered her pussy to Marnie's mouth, saying to me over her shoulder as she did so, "Fuck her...fuck her hard, make the little bitch cum."

I did exactly that, slipping the huge dildo into Marnie's young pussy and fucking her with it as if there was no tomorrow. It was almost an out-of-body feeling for me, almost as if I was watching it all happen while participating in it, finding that I was really 'into' it, really enjoying this domination over Marnie.

"Cum, you little bitch, let yourself cum now," Beth commanded as she roughly held onto Marnie's head with a fistful of short hair, grinding her pussy roughly against Marnie's mouth and tongue.

Marnie's cry of orgasm was muffled by Beth's grinding pussy on her mouth but loud anyway, the teenager's hips thrusting against my thrusts as I slammed the play-dick into her pussy. Two? Three? I don't really remember but when Beth thought it enough, she commanded Marnie to stop and Marnie did.

"Take it off, take off the dildo, give it to Marnie," Beth suddenly commanded when lifting her well-eaten snatch from Marnie's red-ringed mouth, Beth's juices smeared all over Marnie's lips.

Untying Marnie's hands from behind her back, Beth became suddenly soft and tender as she smothered Marnie's face and body with gentle kisses, cooing as she did so.

"Up there, Shari, sit against the headboard and spread your legs for me," Beth said as she positioned herself between my legs to eat me, lifting her ass high into the air with her knees on the bed.

"Fuck me Marnie, fuck me in the ass," Beth commanded as Marnie positioned herself behind Beth's upturned twat. Looking into Marnie's face from my vantage point, I saw the smile creep across her lips and her eyes glaze over when she heard those words.

It was so fuuccccking hot watching Marnie fuck Beth's ass with the toy as Beth gave me one of the best pussy-eatings I'd ever had. Marnie's hands gripped Beth's hips tightly as she increased her thrusts of the dildo into Beth's asshole, each seemingly harder and longer, Marnie's eyes shut tightly, her teeth biting on the corner of her lips, the enjoyment showing, clearly, on her face.

Oh hell no, I don't know how many climaxes I had from that session but it was plenty, that I can tell you. It was long into the night and following morning that the three of us fucked and sucked each other, none of us, seemingly, wanting it to end.

But, end it did, and as it was on Friday night, the three of us fell asleep in Beth's sex-ravaged bed, the smell of orgasms and sex heavy in the air, Marnie coiled up between Beth and I.

And, on Sunday?

We rested, all three of us walking around 'gingerly' because of sore pussies and assholes, and snarky little smiles on all of our faces. Once again, the three of us worked together in the kitchen and managed to fashion a simply scrumptious brunch, Marnie's omelets the hit of the meal.

We hit the road for the drive home around two that afternoon, Beth falling asleep almost immediately after I hit the interstate for the three-hour drive back to the city.

Marnie was up front, with me, quiet and somewhat reflective I thought at the time.

"What's up, kiddo, you seem pensive," I asked out of genuine concern.

"Nah, I'm okay, just thinking about some things, that's all," she replied.

"Well, you know if you need to talk, I'm always available for you," I offered.

"Yeah, I know, and I appreciate it."

More silence except for the XM Margaritaville channel playing low in the background.

"They won't be flying home until tomorrow night," Marnie said all of a sudden. 'They' being her aunt and uncle, my neighbors.

"Oh? Want to do something tonight after we get home? Go out and grab a bite or something?" I suggested.

"Or something," Marnie answered simply.

Of course I tied the little bitch up...she asked me to.

jaismith
jaismith
96 Followers
12