All In Fun For Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and very loudly thought I want all the women to get naked. I did not speak out loud, did not utter a word. However the story that followed on the late news was hard to tell with out laughing. It now seems this restaurant has a large lunch crowd of working men. I wander why?

On the way home I had one more test to conduct that has weighed heavy on my mind. I wanted to know more about this feeling of affection and love between me and the subject. I really did not love anyone besides me mother but maybe I could get a feel for what I wanted to learn from a girl I liked. I thought she felt the same but did not know for sure if she returned these feeling.

Susan Murray age eighteen, we had one class that Junior College together and sat next to each other. We had made eye contact and there were those secret smiles we had shared that gave me reason to think she liked me. I know I like her.

I used Moms cell phone in the car as I drove back to town. She was home and agreed to meet me at the ball park behind the college. She did not ask why she just said she would be there when I got there.

She was seated on a bench in the shade at the end of the parking lot. We smiled at one another and I hugged her. She did not pull back or resist. Seated I said "Susan I need for you to be truthful in all your answers to a few question. I don't' want you to tell me what you think I want to hear. Your answers must be your own and from the heart. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

There was the eyes telling me she was going to do anything I wanted but what I wanted was the truth and nothing but the truth.

"Susan do you like me, like more that a school mate. Say like a boy friend?"

"Oh Don; of course I thought you knew this already. I had hoped you would have called me before this. We've been out of class for weeks now and I've been waiting for you to call. I do care for you very much."

I said "I was hoping you felt like that. I care for you very much too." We kissed and hugged. I wanted to touch her breasts but felt that may impede the test.

"What if I waned to touch you? You know on the breasts or between your legs would you be offended?"

She said "No."

So I said "We're young and don't know a lot about sex. Don't you think we're too young for this?"

This was the first time any female had taken a moment to think before answering me.

Susan said "I think it's important for us to learn about sex from someone we care about and want to have fun with. My Mother has told me love will come in time but having sexual fun, feeling lust and the need to learn will come before that and I should be very careful about what I do and with whom I do it."

I said "I think your mother is a very smart lady. I've touched my mother and that was wrong but still I did it. I've also had blow jobs from two strangers. That was nice but there was no feeling. Not like what I felt when I touched my mother. I think for this sex thing to be really good it has to be between someone you love or like us someone you care for a great deal."

I looked into her eyes and saw the flames starting to get brighter and I thought hotter. I said "I would like to touch you but I'm afraid you will say something like "Any thing for you Don. What I need to know is if this is want you really want and you're not just reacting to this crazy power I seem to have inherited. You do feel this strange power that seems to be coming from me to you don't you?"

"Yes I feel it. I felt it even over the phone I could feel it then and I knew it was something you were giving off but there was noting I could do about it. It felt less powerful when you told me you wanted the truth and not just me needing to please you. I still feel it but I think I'm telling you how I feel and not just responding to this, this want ever it is that has happened to you."

I smiled and said "I thought this was going to be uncontrollable. But I really needed to learn the truth. You're really sweet Susan." We kissed again.

I said "The things I said about my mother and the strangers giving me blow jobs how do you feel about that?"

"Don, I'm not jealous if that is what you're asking. I think it is wonderful that you had the chance to see your mother naked and even to have touched her. But going out to have sex with strangers seems a better way to start the road to sexual fulfillment. I'm glad you called me and that is how I feel not just me feeling the power you have over me."

I said "It was very important that I know how this power effected those I love before I move on to anything sexual." We kissed again and I felt Susan wanted me to kiss her and she waned to kiss me back.

I pulled back and while smiling into her eyes I reached up and cupped the fine round firm breasts. She moaned. I rubbed my thumb over the stiffened nipples. Her t-shirt was thin as was the summer bra she wore. I thought that I wished she would touch me too. She did. With fumbling fingers she unzipped my jeans.

I had not even thought of having sex with Susan before this moment. Or even if she might ever have had sex so I asked. "Susan are you a virgin? Have you ever touched a guy before?"

"Yes. I had sex last summer with my cousin and I loved it. I can give you a blow job if that is what you want I'd love to give you one I'm talking as me now."

I said "I had kind of hoped you knew more about sex than me. We can start with a blow job. Then I want you to tell me all about last summer with your cousin. That sounds like so much fun."

An hour later I had my blow job and had learned all about Susan's summer. When we parted she agreed to meet me later tomorrow and never to have sex with any one else again. I thought "Good enough." I went home.

Mom was resting on her bed this mid-afternoon. I woke her softly and told her all about my day. She seemed happy for me and wanted to know what I wanted for dinner.

I told her I wanted her to go to the adult store over in the strip mall and pick up a few XXX videos for later tonight. She left and was back in an hour with six videos. I had not suggested titles of even subject matter. So her choices were her own.

The videos ranged from Oral sex with multiple partners, to single sex, to group sex and one fully devoted to anal sex. I could see this just might be an evening I would never for get.

I need a rest before dinner and then an evening of endless videos. This had to be the greatest day of my life or ever would be.

Mom called me at six thirty for dinner. I called Susan and invited her over. She said her mother was pissed of at her because she had not done the laundry this afternoon and had grounded her. I asked to speak to her mother. A few minutes later dear mother agreed to not only allow Susan to come over this evening but she to would come along. I laughed out loud as I hung up "Shit, this was all so much fun." After all it was just "All in fun." and that is all I wanted for all concerned.

Dinner had passed with get acquainted small talk. It was all laughs with everyone on first name basis.

Karen; Susan's mother smiled a lot showed large white teeth and I was impressed with her figure even for her size. Karen was nearly six feet tall; broad in she shoulders with one of the most beautiful asses I'll ever see though my life. Everyone seemed to be in such a good mood and friendly Bonnie my mother even called me Don a few times during dinner.

Of course Susan was well aware of my sexual encounter with my mother brief as it was. And I could see Susan looking at my mother wondering why I had stopped.

The two adults carried drinks Bonnie had made into the den followed my Susan and I with cokes. I wanted to suggest beer but I really did not want to start anything too soon or this early in the evening.

After some more small talk I stood in front of the empty fire place and said "I want to thank both you wonderful mothers for allowing us to enjoy a wonderful meal together."

I lifted my glass of coke I said "And for Karen allowing Susan and I to spend time together while sharing the evening of our two families." I lifted my glass to Karen and sipped. All joined me and were smiling when I went on to say.

"Susan and I have talked and we find we care for one another deeply. We've not gone father than that. Not only because we're young but because I am a virgin, all most; we want to know more about sex than we know now. We want you two ladies to tell us about sex, the ages when you started and everything you've engaged in. We want to know how to do it properly and for you both to show and tell us the best way to do everything you will talk to us about. "

I start by saying "I've only ever had three blow jobs one by Susan this afternoon. Susan tells me she is not a virgin thanks to a visit from her cousin last summer which it seems he was very knowledgeable on the subject of sex.

Now that said Karen why don't you start and tell us when you lost your virginity and how many partners you've had and all that you have done sexually."

Karen looked almost happy to be first. She looked at Susan and then at me. She smiled and said "I was eighteen when I lost my virginity. It was not very ceremonially taken. I let my brother's friend take down my panties and he fingered me until my cherry broke and I bled. He came back a few days later and did it again this time there was no blood. So I allowed him to get on top of me. I was so excited that the pain soon went away. After that we were fucking every day right up to the time my mother caught us."

Susan jumped in and asked "Mom; when did you suck your first cock."

Karen looked at me as if to ask should I tell her. I said "Yes why don't you tell us about giving your first blow job also if you let him cum in your mouth."

It was about a year later in college after a night foot ball game. Jimmy Brown was a member of the team and we had just started dating. I waited for him after the game. He walked me home and we stopped in the park and started necking. When he started feeling me up I got so excited I let him finger fuck me until I had my first climax. My first ever climax. My cousin never made me cum. I did not want Jimmy to fuck me out there in the open even in the dark so when he asked me to suck him off I did. I let him cum in my mouth and I liked that even better than being finger fucked. We only did that a few times and then we started going out with other kids."

I asked how she felt about sex. Karen told us it was just something she enjoyed and it always felt good so she did it with who ever wanted to touch her.

Susan asked "How many boys did you blow and fuck in college?"

Karen said "Oh, I don't really remember. I did not keep track but many thirty of so. I was going to keep a diary. But gave that idea up."

I turned to Bonnie and said "Wow Mom wasn't that a great story. Karen really got around in college. Now would tell us the same facts about your Virginity, oral sex and anal sex too."

Mom sipped her drink and was about to speak when I held up a hand and said "Let me ask Karen one more question before you jump in Mom."

I asked "Karen is your ass virgin? Have you had anal sex and did you do you still enjoy anal sex?"

Karen smiled saying "I've enjoyed anal sex since the firs time about twenty year ago. I've had my ass fucked by six different guy's including my husband and yes I still like it. I think anal sex can be very erotic and highly arousing."

She sat back and took a drink of whisky.

I looked at Bonnie. Mom straightened up smiled and said "My story is very mild in nature compared to that wonderful exciting tail Karen has shared with us. I was nineteen when I lost my virginity. I met and fell in love with a man that I thought I was going to marry. However after we went to bed and he came up all bloody. He had an aversion to virgins I guess. Because after that we only had oral sex. I would strip naked suck him off and then he would lick me to a climax. This went on for a few weeks and I asked him why he did not want to fuck me again. He said he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I forget about my question and so we stated having anal sex. I liked it so much I would suck him off early in the day so he could recover and fuck me in the ass at night. We were living together back then.

We broke up when I saw it was not going anywhere. I fucked a few guys in one night stands before I met Don's father. After I met Frank I never screwed around until Frank left me."

I said "Mom when you slept around did you let these guys fuck you in the ass and did you suck them off too?"

"Mom said "Yes and yes."

I looked at Susan and said "Why don't you get us both a beer and I'll get the video set up."

I put in a video that told me on the back of the box that is was theater quality plus covered one on one sex, two guys' one girl sex and lesbian sex.

I thought this might be a good one to start with and maybe even stop it and ask a few question about what was happening on the screen. I had up to this point not even thought about lesbian sex. But that might be something worth thinking about.

I stood near the large wall mounted TV when I suggested everyone get naked while we watch the movie. I watched three sexy women remove their clothing slowly and easy in each other presents. Unashamed, unafraid and smiling and giggling as only good women can.

I was impressed with the thick dark hair that formed a wide vee up her belly and nearly from hip to hip. Long hair hung down between Karen's legs. Karen's legs looked strong and yet very shapely. For a big girl Karen was a rare beauty. I liked her and though she would be pretty good in the sack.

I dropped my jeans joining the three women and boldly sat on the sofa between my mother, Bonnie and Susan with Karen on the other side of Susan.

I did not know if the women were feeling the effects of being naked in the room with a naked male but I could not hide my excitement. I had a fully extended erection.

I said "Susan will you take my cock in your hand and play with me as we watch the video?"

Susan reached over letting her finger circle my hard cock.

I leaned over and kissed my mother on the cheek. I said "Mom have you ever had lesbian sex?"

Mom said "Yes; a few time when I was first married. Your father got us into threesomes with young pretty girls. But he never wanted me to fuck other guys. So we just had threesomes with other girls."

The TV remote fell from my hand as I watched Bonnie get on the floor in front of Karen spread Karen's legs and push her mouth to that hair covered cunt.

I told Susan to get on the floor and lick my mother's cunt while Bonnie licked Karen. I moved around behind Bonnie and after wetting my cock in her pussy a few times. I aimed my cock as my mother's ass hole and pushed. Susan was on her back licking Bonne's cunt. I had to place my knees on either side of Susan's Head while I fucked Bonnie in the ass.

I was looking directly into Karen's eyes as I cum up my mother's slim tight asshole. Bonnie's climax filling Susan's mouth with juice while Karen climaxed for Bonnie. Susan was the only one that did not climax.

I was so tired after all this I told Karen and Susan to go home and talk about everything and I would come over in the morning and we three would talk.

Bonnie and I limped up to bed. We slipped into her king and snuggled naked together. Bonnie took a hold of my cock as we slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Waking was a pleasure the next morning. Mom or as I was calling her now Bonnie was still pressed into my back with her hand over my waist still griping my cock. I hated to pull away but Mother Nature was calling and I had to go.

Bonnie blinked and rolled onto her back. "Good-morning darling. Did you sleep well?"

I said ""Your even beautiful in the morning and yes I slept very well thank you."

Mom asked "Can I fix you something for breakfast?"

I looked at the clock saying "It still early yet. I think I'll just take a wiz and come back to bed."

"Good idea. Me too." With this Bonnie jump up ran into the bathroom ahead of me. This was another first as I followed Bonnie into the bathroom I rested my bare ass on the sink and watched her smiling as she sat on the toilet.

In those few seconds as I watched her smiling and her fine firm breasts with the pointed little nipples I started to get a hard on. She saw it too.

Bonnie sat up straight help out a hand toward me and said "You'll never be able to take a wiz if you get hard. Come here."

I moved close standing in front of my darling mother she reached around me my ass pulled me closer as I watched my cock disappear into her mouth.

I said "Wow, a fucking blow job for breakfast now this is what I call having fun."

Let me know if you want more of this one.

12