All In The Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to the family room half an hour later the others were all there. Peggy's grin was enough to tell me her dad had given her more than a few orgasms! I wasn't surprised. Although his cock was just a bit smaller than Dad's, he had proven to me that he knew how to fuck a girl! I decided to wait until the next time she and I got together to tell her about Dad fucking my ass.

Everyone had another drink before we headed off in pairs to shower. An hour later we were all back. Mom, Dad and I had dressed to head home, Karen, Brad and Peggy wore light robes, ready to crash once we left. We talked for a few minutes about our next get together two weeks away. Dad had a friend that owned a cabin in the woods. Dad thought we could make arrangements to borrow it for the entire weekend. We could get naked when we got there Friday evening and spend the whole weekend eating and fucking!

Mom and Karen wondered if we wanted to open our circle up a little. They have a friend that has joined them for girl's getaway weekends. They've never had a sexual contact with her, but she's got an awesome body and Karen thought she might be open to some good, hot, sex. Peggy and I thought maybe one of the guys we'd both fucked a couple of times might be fun to have along. Dad and Brad didn't have anyone they would suggest, but they were open to possibly adding others at some time in the future.

We left for home, a little sore, very tired, and totally satisfied! I can't wait until the next time I get to fuck my mom and dad! Maybe some evening we'll do a threesome!

12