All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,844 Followers

Now was really the worst part of it, because deep down inside I knew, but I guess I still needed confirmation. The plane touched down and as if I had ice water in my veins, I calmly waited until it was my turn to leave the plane. As I got near the exit, my flight attendant smiled at me and wished me good luck.

I went to a car rental place and thought that my luck was improving. As I looked over the cars in the lot, I saw a Mustang. As I got closer to it my heart died a bit though because they only had the one and it was a v6. Oh well it was still better than any other car they had.

Out on the road I noticed that the v6 was a peppy little car, it handled well and I was quite comfortable in it. It was very close to driving my car, if someone had stolen most of my car's horsepower.

The route I took was familiar, I'd been to Chicago many times to visit Annie's Dad and we'd visited her brother and his wife several times too. I knew out of habit that the old man never locked his back door. He didn't have to because his German shepherd would eat anyone alive who went into that backyard. But Rocky and I got along fine. I hopped the fence and Rocky was instantly on me.

"Good dog," Rock I whispered as I rubbed his ears. He followed me right up to the back porch. I slipped inside the screen door and silently made my way through the house.

The whole house smelled like sex and sweat. I could hear the sound of voices moaning as I got closer to the living room. "Please don't let it be her," I prayed, though I knew it was. I got out my iPhone and shot a few seconds of video zooming in on all of the faces in turn. Annie there on her back with her legs open thrusting her pelvis up vigorously as her brother Jack fucked her. They were both covered in sweat. Annie's right hand was jacking her father off, while she gave his brother, her uncle Judge Daniel Kincaid a blow job.

After a few minutes they changed positions. The look on Annie's face told me that she was close to cumming and loving it. She wasn't being forced to do this or being blackmailed or drugged, she was here of her own free will.

She was sucking Jack's dick and he pulled away from her and leaned down close to her face. She kissed him passionately and they sucked each other's tongues for a while. He sucked her nipples and she was rubbing her father's balls and stopped so Jack could fuck her some more. She rubbed his back while he pounded her and urged him to fuck her harder and faster. "I need you baby," she said to him.

"Shit Annie, we all need you," said the Judge. "I know Jack was your first, but we all need that hot little pussy. I just don't understand why you can't just move back home."

"Because, I like what we do, Uncle Dan, but I love Justin more. And if we moved here sooner or later he'd find out. He's not stupid, and I can't live without him. If it wasn't for Greg, I'd give you guys all up. And if I had to chose, I'd choose Justin in a heartbeat."

She didn't need to worry about that anymore, she wouldn't have to choose. She belonged to the three of them and Greg now; whoever Greg was. I was out of the picture.

I saw her clothes in the dining room so I looked around until I found her purse. I took her key to the house and garage off of the ring. I also took her garage door opener and her credit cards from her wallet. I figured that would slow her down. Without her credit cards she wouldn't be able to pick up her boarding pass at the airport. Then having a second thought I took her driver's license as well. There was no way for her to get home easily now. She wouldn't be able to fly home or rent a car without ID.

On my way out the door slammed as I left the house the same way I came in. I saw faces in the windows but I don't think they knew who I was.

Back at the airport I sat in the terminal alone waiting again for my flight. I called a friend of mine who worked for the same company I did in our legal department. He didn't handle divorces but he referred me to a colleague of his who did.

As soon as I heard Loretta Clarkson's voice, I knew I was going to like that woman. She got the ball rolling while we were on the phone. I emailed her a copy of my video and she put people on the case immediately. She suggested a restraining order for my job and my home so I could work and live in peace while this played out. I was sure I had the right woman no matter what she charged.

As we spoke my phone chirped which let me know that I had another call. I recognized Annie's number and for the first time since I'd met her, I let it go to voice mail. My blood was boiling as I thought of the woman who only this morning made me want to sing love songs in the rain and all of that other romantic bullshit.

I was glad I was angry. It really helped to keep me from crying. I thought I knew her so well. I had trusted her and invested years and all of my heart in a marriage that should never have been. I was surprisingly calm about it all though. Anyone who saw me would have thought that I was returning from a business trip that had gone badly, not that I'd had my heart ripped out by the woman who'd sworn to love and honor me forever.

When the plane landed, I got my car and smoked the tires getting onto the freeway. It felt good just to let it rip. It would have been worth the speeding ticket but thankfully, God was done fucking me over for the day. I didn't see a single cop on my way home.

My phone rang, naturally it was Annie again.

"What?" I asked her, keeping my voice as icy as I could.

"Are you angry with me for something Justin?" she asked. "You know that I don't like these trips anymore than you do. I hate being away from you Honey."

"Whatever," I said.

"Justin, it's only one night. I'll be home tomorrow," she said. "Then I'll spend the whole weekend making it up to you."

"I really don't see that happening," I smirked.

"Justin what's wrong?" she asked. She was really starting to sound concerned.

"I have to go," I said. Then I hung up the phone. She immediately called back.

"What do you want, now?" I asked wondering why the hell I'd answered the phone in the first place.

"You didn't tell me you love me," she whined. "Remember our rule, no matter how angry we get, we still need to let each other know that we love each other and we're angry at the behavior, not the person. I love you Justin, with all of my heart and..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I hung up the phone again and started crying myself.

Back in Chicago, Annie was hysterical as she put her cell phone in her purse. "I'm leaving now," she snapped jumping up.

"Annie you're not supposed to go until tomorrow. We're supposed to have the whole night," said Jack."Don't you want to spend some time with Greg?"

"No, I have to leave now. Besides I've noticed that every time I come back here Greg is bonding with Dawn more and more. I only confuse him. I have to find out what Justin is angry about. Can you drive me to the airport?"

Loretta had worked quickly. Since Annie and I were young and had only been married for a little over four years there wasn't much to work out. She'd prepared a quick set of papers that she was ready to fax to Chicago. I held her up.

"Nope, this won't work Loretta," I said. "I don't want any of this irreconcilable differences bullshit. I want to file under infidelity, so everyone will know her for the whore she is. And I want to charge her brother Jack and her father and her uncle too. I also want to go after her company for sending her on all of these fucking trips that led to the destruction of my marriage. If I'm going to lose the woman I intended to spend the rest of my life with, I want them all to pay and to be as miserable as I am.

Loretta nodded and went back to work. I went home and walked around packing up all of Annie's things. Then I took a second trip around and took down all of the pictures of us together. I packed them with her things and left them in the garage. Then I fell asleep watching TV and trying not to think about how miserable I was.

I woke up the next morning and went out for a run. My morning runs usually calmed my nerves and cleared my mind. A quick five miles left my body exhilarated and my mind focused. Back in my days in the marines, we used to pronounce the word focused differently. In fact I think the Marine Corps invented the science of differential pronunciation. (Okay I'll admit I made that up but it sounds good doesn't it?-SS06)

Differential pronunciation is when you pronounce a word so that it imparts the meaning you want it to have instead of its actual definition.

In the Corps we pronounced the word focused so it sounded like fuck used. And that was what I was in the mood for that morning. I would be issuing "Fuck you-s" to everyone who had a hand in destroying my marriage and breaking my heart.

Oh yeah, I'll admit I was hurting badly. My body was having a physical reaction to losing Annie. I couldn't eat and I just felt weak. My mind was also out of sorts. I was pretty sure that most of the decisions I would make over the next few days were going to suck and I'd probably regret some of them. But on the other hand pain is temporary, pride is forever.

Not having Annie in my life would hurt me. That much was true. But I'd get over it in time and move on. Someday it wouldn't hurt me as bad, maybe I'd find someone else and it wouldn't hurt at all. On the other hand, if I took her back after everything I knew, I'd never be able to summon even a shred of self-respect. You may as well just go ahead and tattoo "Pussy" across my forehead.

As I went back into the house the phone rang. I was so busy concentrating on making my plans for acquiring my freedom that I answered it.

"Justin, baby, I'm on my way home now. I had to drive because someone stole my credit cards out of my wallet. I didn't want to wait until tonight to come home. I..."said Annie before I recognized her voice and hung up on her.

Her voice sounded desperate. She immediately called right back and I let it go to voice mail. I could hear her crying as she left her tear filled message. "Justin, can't we please talk about this? Whatever you're upset about or whatever I did, I'm sorry for it. Please just talk to me. I'll be home in less than 3 hours. I love you."

Shit that didn't leave me much time. I was sure that I'd have at least another day. I guess I believed that she'd be so busy fucking her relatives that she wouldn't notice that her cards were gone until she got to the airport. By the time she'd borrowed money or got one of her relatives to buy her a ticket, she'd have lost a day.

I showered and called my boss and told him that I needed a few days off top take care of some personal problems. He laughed at first and told me to get my ass in to work, that I could fuck Annie when I got home. Then I told him that I was getting a divorce. And I told him why. His tone changed completely. "Take as much time as you need Justin," he said.

I called Loretta and let her know what was going on. She verified the names and the spelling of Annie's brother, father and Uncle. She'd made sure to list him as Judge Daniel Kincaid and even noted which district in Chicago he was from.

The restraining order was also in effect and the papers for the lawsuit we'd filed against her company were ready as well. Loretta's assistants were still preparing the papers for Jack's, Annie's dad's, and the Judge's individual law suits charging them with mental cruelty and abuse for creating an atmosphere that ultimately resulted in the loss of my marriage. Basically, it meant alienation of affection in more modern legal jargon. I was sure that I wouldn't get much monetarily out of those suits, but they were really just a way to destroy the Judge's credibility, reputation and career.

I really hated to sue Annie's company. The print shop was a small business and its owner was a friend of ours. I thought about that as I got dressed. I decided that the least I could do would be to give Bob a heads up.

I grabbed a couple more boxes of Annie's stuff and put them in the garage next to my F-150 on my way out to the Mustang. I drove over to the print shop and even though it wasn't 8 a.m. yet, Bob was already at work.

"Hey Bob," I said.

"Justin, you look like shit," he smiled. "She's only going to be gone for a few more hours. Good lord man, I'm really glad now that I married an ordinary woman. If being married to a woman like Annie makes you this miserable when she's gone for less than twenty four hours, I couldn't take it."

"Bob there's no easy way to say this," I said. "I'm divorcing Annie and suing you."

He looked up at me with surprise written all over his face. "Okay, I'm having trouble believing this," he said. "I can't really believe you'd divorce her. That woman loves you like...like...I can't even fucking explain it. She loves you more than anything I've ever seen. The girl would take a bullet for you and we both know it. There's no way you'd ever divorce her. So why are you suing me?"

He just looked at me. "Justin, if you need money you don't have to sue me. I'll give Annie more hours or just loan you guys some money. I..."

"Bob, I'm sorry, but it's all of those trips you send Annie on. She's been cheating on me so I'm divorcing her because of that," I said.

"But Justin you've gone on all of her trips with her lately," he said.

"Not the Conventions, Bob," I said. "The trips to Chicago you send her on."

"Oh no buddy," he said. "You are not blaming that on me. I've never sent her to Chicago. She goes to Chicago on her own. I do allow her to take the time off from work. But that's just because she told me about her Dad and how sick he is, and because she needs to see her son. The company has never sent her to Chicago."

I'd thought that I'd had all of the surprises that I was going to get but it just kept getting worse. I sat down on the desk with all of the wind out of my sails. I started wondering if I really knew the woman I'd married at all.

Bob looked at me again. He came around the desk and put his hand on my shoulder. "Shit, you didn't know did you?" he asked. "You really thought that I've been sending her to Chicago for all of this time. God damn it, she's been going there for the whole four years that you've been married."

"It's worse than that Bob," I said.

"She's been cheating on you for your whole fucking marriage, what could be worse than that?" he asked.

"Well, how about me not even knowing that she had a child?" I asked.

"Oh Fuck," he said. "That is worse. It's a boy. His name is Greg. Supposedly the father ended up with custody."

"I'm really sorry Bob," I said. "I'll contact my attorney immediately and cancel the suit. Please don't think too badly of me."

"Hey, don't worry about it. In your shoes, I'd have done the same thing." He said.

As soon as I was out of the building I called Loretta and told her to put her investigators on the new evidence. I also had her try to go through the court records in Chicago to find out why the father got custody of the boy. With Annie having a Judge as a relative, she must have been totally fucked up not to get custody. The mother always got custody, unless something really bad was going on with them.

I also told Loretta about Annie's imminent arrival. I told her to have someone there to inform her of the restraining order and serve the divorce papers. She seemed shocked that I wanted to proceed so quickly and asked me if I was sure.

"Hell yes," I said. "The sooner we start the better. Let's get this over with."

The rumbling in my stomach reminded me that I hadn't eaten since the day before, so I decided to go home and grab something quickly. I just wanted to go in grab something and get out. I didn't want to be home when Annie got there. Just the sight of her would probably cause me to throw up whatever I was going to eat.

I went into the kitchen and almost lost it. Everything in the room reminded me of Annie. Her spice rack, the vision-ware bowls that she just had to have. The pots and pans that matched the bowls took us a while to find. The decorations that she'd painstakingly collected during every vacation we took. Even her silly little magnetic stickers on the refrigerator, they all said "Annie."

Suddenly, the room was simply too small for me. Shit, the house was too small, I had to get out of there or I'd go crazy. I grabbed my keys and headed out the back door. Before I stepped out of the door, I saw Annie and her fucking father drive up our driveway in that beat up truck of his.

Annie noticed me in the doorway and headed for me walking quickly. "Justin, honey," she yelled.

Before she made it even halfway to me a man stepped out of nowhere and intercepted her. Her father came over to see what was going on.

"Annie Case?" asked the man.

"Yes," said Annie. "You'll have to come back later, I haven't seen my husband since yesterday and we have to talk.

"Ms. Case, you've been served," he said. He handed her the divorce papers. Her father's mouth dropped open. He took the papers from Annie who was staring at me open mouthed in shock.

"Why the fuck is my name listed here?" he yelled.

"Are you Thom Kincaid, or Judge Daniel Kincaid?" asked the man.

"I'm Thom," said Annie's father.

"You've been served as well," said the man. "There's also a restraining order that prevents any of the listed parties from being within 500 feet of Mr. Case, or his home or business. You'll need to leave the premises at once or the police will be called."

"Justin, please don't do this," screamed Annie. "I love you with all of my heart. Whatever you think I did, it has to be a mistake. I haven't even been here since yesterday. I was in Chicago. And I didn't go out or anything. I stayed with Dad." She was whining now.

"He knows Annie," said her Dad. "I don't know how, but he knows. Your divorce is for infidelity, and he named Jack, Dan and me. You need to shut up until we talk to Dan about this."

"I will not shut up," she screamed. "Fuck you Dad, I am not going to lose my husband for anyone or anything including you." Her eyes were angrier than I'd ever seen them. But when she turned to me they'd gone soft again.

"Justin, can't we just go inside and talk? It isn't what you think. I'll do anything you want. I'll stay away from my entire family. I'll never see any of them again. Can't you let me explain? I need you. I love you and you love me. There has to be a way for us to fix this."

I just closed the door. I took a few minutes to compose myself so they wouldn't see me crying, then I went back outside.

"I called the police," I said. "They'll be here soon. You need to leave. If you don't, they'll arrest you. Being in jail won't help you any."

"I don't want to go anywhere else," she said. "I need to be with you." She was becoming hysterical. Her father grabbed her by the arm and tried to pull her away. She turned and clawed his face drawing blood.

"Justin, I'm not leaving," she said. "I'll just sit here until you let me in. And I know you. You aren't capable of seeing me in pain or harmed. You'll let me in."

"I probably would if I was here," I said. I got my keys and left the house locking the door behind me.

"I'll be here when you get back," she smiled. As I walked to my car she ran up onto the porch and grabbed her keys. She kept looking but she couldn't find her key to the house.

"My keys are gone," she said. Her father looked up all of a sudden.

"You were there weren't you?" he asked. "You took her keys, her ID and her credit cards from her wallet so she couldn't get home. You saw us didn't you? Justin, I am so sorry, boy. No man should ever see that. But..."

"There are no buts," I said coldly. "And there's no going back. Annie and I are over with, done. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Now just leave me the fuck alone and take your slut with you."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,844 Followers