All In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew back. “Mike, I have one request,” she whispered.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I think we need some time. I would not like to make love now. Please.”

I suddenly became nervous. She saw it and hurriedly continued. “We will do what Rhea and Derek were doing,” she said, flushing. “Maybe a few more days. Okay, Mike?”

I grinned. “Why not? If you promise that we fuck later, I’ve no problem”

I got up from the bed and undressed. “You too, Debby” I told her.

She blushed, but got up and standing next to me, began removing her clothes. I was the first to get naked; she followed immediately thereafter. Wow! What a body! She was big, and I mean it. Not just her tits, but her hips, and her ass too.

I pulled her to me and crushed her against me. She looked down and took my cock in her hand. “My God, Mike, you have a large one!”

“Large what?” I teased.

This time she didn’t blush. “A large cock” she breathed, slowly beginning to jack me off.

I pushed her gently on the bed. “I’ve got a idea, Debby.”

I straddled her stomach and lay my hard cock between her tits. “Hold them together. I’m going to fuck your tits”.

As she held her tits together to form a cleavage in which I started to rock back and forth, I reached behind me and gently took hold of her clit. She was wet.

“I want you to come in my mouth,” she said.

I began to rock faster. Simultaneously, I started to rub her clit. Even that was large!

“Oh, Mike, I think I’m coming!”

“Go on, Debby…cum honey, cum.”

Her legs went rigid, and I knew she had climaxed. I put a large pillow under her head as I continued to pump her tits with my cock. This enabled her to lick and suck my cock every time it poked outside her tits from the top.

Suddenly, I groaned, feeling my juice trying to come out from my cock. She realized it too. Her hand managed to grasp my balls as I rose over her and shoved my cock into her mouth. She managed to get half of it in her mouth and I shot. I grabbed her head as I came in hard spurts, making sure that my jism entered her mouth. She gulped, without letting any juice spurt out of her mouth.

I must have cum in six or seven savage bursts before I lay down beside her, my mouth on her fleshy tits. Her hand caressed my limp cock as she sighed contentedly.

“My God…you really come,” she muttered.

“Wait till we fuck, Debby!” I answered.

12