All In The Family: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't, Henry," warned Hilda, nibbling sweetly on her son's left earlobe while giving him the occasional puff of warm air from her mouth into his ear. "You can't finish on us now, baby. Concentrate on holding it back, sweetie."

"I'm sorry, Henry. I'll stop sucking for a while," Harriet laughed, removing her lips from her brother's pecker. "I'll just give you a boobie clench instead. That should slow things down a little."

Taking her humongous female assets in her hands, she placed a breast on either side of Henry's humpstick and pressed them together as forcefully as her small, feminine hands were able to manage.

"Now there's a good solid tight clench," Harriet spoke technically as she encompassed him with nothing but ripe young tittie. "And now all I have to do is pump that fucker up and down."

"Don't forget to lick off any pre-cum that arises," Hilda told her seriously, her face only inches from Henry's, her boobs lackadaisically lying against his body, flattening only slightly. "That clear jizz is some of the best stuff."

"I won't forget, Mom," Harriet said, licking her lips as she pumped her protruding powerful puppies up and down on his achingly hard penis. "I like the clear shit best too."

"Henry, my baby," Hilda turned her face towards her son, her lips only inches from his, her boobs clearly seen out of the corner of his eye. "Hold out a little longer, baby. Anything to keep from coming. Think of Hillary Clinton. That should keep you from getting too excited sexually. That bitch could make anybody not be able to perform."

Hilda kissed Henry fleetingly on the chin and then planted another butterfly kiss on his cheek.

"Oh please, Mom, don't say that name to me. Hillary probably gets more pussy then I do. Ha ha," Henry said with a laugh as Hilda lightly kissed and licked at his neck and other erogenous zones, her knockers resting sweetly against him. "Oh, I like that, Mommy. It's all sweet and shit."

Harriet continued to move her pressed together breasts along the shaft of Henry's fuckstick as perspiration formed a thin sheen that served as a lubricant between their shared large parts.

"Ohhh, goodie! I see some pre-cum!" Harriet whooped, leaning closer to capture it with the tip of her tongue and swallow it hungrily. "Mmmmmm, that sure is some good shit, Henry! Yummy!"

"Isn't it nice to be sharing our bodies so intimately?" Hilda asked sweetly, still pressing soft, tender kisses on Henry's face, neck and shoulders. "I think it's important for a family to spend time together, and do things that they enjoy."

"Oh, I love having you explore my body. Mmmmm. And I want to explore yours too. Oh, kiss me, Mommy," Henry almost begged, surprising himself a little by how strong and passionate he felt towards her at this moment, not even worried about her huge honkers, but still spotting his sister's heaving boobs clamped around his cock as she worked her twin tits up and down in a heavenly motion that made him tickle, albeit not as strongly as her mouth did.

"Oh, Henry," Hilda Humper cooed, her powerful breasts crushing against him as her mouth sought his, her full lips wanting to touch his lips, to feel the warmth and the love of this magical Humper moment. It was sure fucked up as shit, but fun and romantic too, and it felt good to all their huge parts. "Mmmmmmm, Henry."

They both moved closer, faces touching as they kissed forcefully. Henry kissed her back, his large, full lips planted firmly against hers, feeling her breath on his face as she exhaled.

"Mmmm, you taste so sweet, Mom," he said softly as they finally pulled away, although her big boobies still touched his body, mainly because they stuck out so far off of her chest. "Like cherry Lifesavers or something."

"Wow! You two are getting all romantic and shit," Harriet said, lapping at another string of pre-cum as it leaked out of the pee pee hole in the head of his wee wee that was clamped in her cleavage. "Anyone would think you're lovers or some fucked up shit like that."

"Now, Harriet. Don't start," Hilda said, sighing deeply as she used her breasts to brush against Henry's firm chest and abdomen so lightly that he barely felt it. He could just feel a slight movement against the fine covering of hair on his chest. "I love Henry, sweetie, just as I love you, but Henry and I can express it with our bodies as well as with words."

"Especially when you let him put his big thingie in your cunny," Harriet laughed, grunting as she still worked her H-cup Humper titties up and down, using the insides of her breasts to pump on her brother's steel hard stalk. "That'll really show some fucking love with your bodies, his big thingie in there in your cunny, really exploring the shit out of it."

"Oh, that'll happen soon," Hilda assured her, smiling as she kissed Henry on the lips again, this time more lightly, crunching her breasts against his chest. "He can dip into me with that horsecock probe and really check out my insides. Tee hee. Now that's some exploration."

"And I want that thingie in me too," Harriet giggled, working her hooters up and down hard, mainly on the huge apple-sized head of his dick. "I want to see how that thing fits."

"Well, I guess we'll worry about how it fits later, Mom," Harriet said, still furiously moving her bouncing boobage up and down on Henry's shaft, liberally lubricated with a mixture of their perspiration. "I could really use a hand down here, or more specifically, another pair of boobies, tee hee hee. Henry is leaking pre-cum like a freaking seive!"

"I guess it's about time to do our 'special thing' for Henry, sweetie," Hilda told her daughter as she gave Henry one last sweet, lingering kiss on his face. "Just let me get into position."

"What the fuck are you two talking about?" Henry asked with a genuinely puzzled expression on his face, gaping at all the tits around him. "What special thing do you mean?"

"Just wait and see, baby," Hilda giggled, moving down Henry's body until she was kneeling to one side of his body with Harriet on the other, both of their swollen celestial sacks hanging beautifully over his erect cock.

"Are you ready, Harriet?" asked Hilda, using her hands to bobble her breasts a few times, as if to warm them up. "One........two.........three........boobie mash!"

Hilda and Harriet mashed their four breasts together, pressing them firmly around Henry's phallus, Harriet's nipples poking into those of her mother.

"Tee hee hee, it's a fucking four boobie clench, Henry!" Harriet squealed in delight as she and her mother used their hands to force their breasts into an even tighter 'bun' around Henry's massive 'weinie'.

"Holy fuck, my dick is a boobie sandwich!" Henry shouted, the four enormous boobs touching his most sensitive organ, making it even more erect than he imagined possible. "This is fucking insane! Now I know why you called it the 'special thing' because it sure is fucking special!"

"Now it's your turn, Henry. Work your motherfucking horsecock up and down between my and your sister's boobies! And we will sandwich that fucker tighter than you ever fucking imagined, lover!" Hilda ordered in a serious tone, reveling in the intimacy of this wonderful Humper moment, she and Harriet's boobs coming together, joining up, teaming up, to provide massive and relentless stimulation to her son's monstrous young cock. "We love you, Henry! Now hump, you horny fuck! Hump, hump, hump like a motherfucking Humper!"

Henry drove his hips upward, enjoying the sight of four titties almost in a circle around his twelve inch penis, his busty and top- heavy mother and sister beginning to work their tons of titties around his steel column of cock, a magical sexual moment that could never be replicated by sheer mortal sexual beings.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! I'm gonna fuck the fucking fuck out of fucking all fucking four of your motherfucking bigass fucking Humper fucking titties!" Henry growled, all four of the women's mountains surrounding his powerful pecker like a sweet encompassing dream. "I'm gonna fucking fuck the fuck out of your fucking titties!"

"That's it, stallion! All those fucks make me want to tittiefuck!" Hilda tittered, pressing her knockers even harder against her daughter's luscious sacks of boobieness, who also began to work her fleshbags against her mother's, manipulating Henry's cock like an expert whore, or a Humper.

"Fuck us, Henry!" Harriet squealed, grinding her jugs against Hilda's, feeling her brother's steely column of a wee wee sliding between the biggest conjoining of hooters ever to occur inside a bedroom.

"Ohhhh, that feels so fucking amazing to my wee wee!" Henry ejaculated verbally, the pleasure of Harriet's and Hilda's breasts causing such stimulation to his oversized male part that he almost feared his orgasm, knowing it would be explosive beyond anything he had even imagined previously. "Ohhhh, don't stopppppp!"

Harriet and Hilda worked it like the experienced whores they were, pressing their titflesh together firmly and squeezing Henry's pecker so tightly that he felt an overwhelming pressure building up inside the tube of his trouser snake.

"Oh, I need to come, I need to," he groaned, the pleasure so exquisite that he could barely stand it. The soft, warm and silky feel of their mammaries against the shiny skin of his pecker was so sweet in some ways, but yet somehow so pleasurable that it almost hurt.

"We are going to tittiefuck the motherfucking shit out of you!" Hilda declared, working and grinding her jumbo jubblies against her daughter's, knowing that this Humper family shit was going to make her son so fucking hard, so fucking erect that he couldn't stand the shit.

"I am going to fuck the fucking shit out of you whores!" Henry blurted out, driving his penis up between the four megaton bomb bazooms of tit that he was fucking. "I am going to shoot the sticky shit out of my cock so fucking hard, so motherfucking great, that it's going to feel like a fucking bomb went off!"

"Fucka, fucka, fucka!" Harriet giggled, bouncing her boobahs against her mother's, working his cock so beautifully. "Fuck that motherfucking shit so hard that you can't help but shoot your sticky cum all over our fucking bazooms!"

"Holy fucking shit, I'm going to come so fucking hard I'll blow the roof right off this house!" Henry groaned, his body tensing as he sensed the inevitable was about to happen. "Work those titties, ladies! I'm almost there."

Harriet and Hilda set to work, squeezing Henry's penis in a death grip, moving up and down on him with only the sweat of all three of them providing the lubrication that eased Henry's way up and down through the grand chasm formed by four of the most formidable breasts he'd ever seen or ever hoped to see.

"I think I'm about........to.........come.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And he did. Huge streams of semen exited the head of his penis in thick, slick ropes, spraying Harriet and Hilda not only on their breasts, but on their faces too, even spewing high enough that some landed in their hair. The jism jumped up from his cock's head and between the circle of four expert super-sized udders that squeezed it from every corner. The semen pumped high and proud from his urethra, his balls giving their all, the fluid going high in the air, then falling atop the four hills of beauty and wonder, and then splashing upon the faces of his mother and sister.

"Holy Humper fucking shit! Goody goody cumdrops!" Harriet screamed, opening her mouth and laughing as the jism splattered across her cheeks, some landing expertly between her lips, some even going into her eyes and nose, there was so much of his 'sticky shit', his wee wee juice that both she and her mother had been wanting to taste unashamedly for so long.

"Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!" Henry bellowed, the two bust-laden broads never stopping their breastal manipulation of his cock as it spit on their gorgeously globed upper bodies, and faces, mouths and blonde hair.

"Wow, that feels as good as shit!" Henry said as his male organ continued to spit out thick ropes of baby batter until his mother and sister were pretty much covered with it, at least from the breasts up. "Man, I've never had a four tittie clench before! That fucking rocked!"

"It sure as shit did!" Harriet giggled, trying to wipe some of Henry's semen from her face and eyes so that she could see clearly to clean off her awe-inspiring funbags. "Holy shit, Mom! You're wearing even more of Henry's ooey gooey jizzy wizzy juice than I am! Tee hee hee!"

"That was fun, kids," Hilda agreed, wiping her face with the corner of one of the sheets on her bed. "But I think I need to have a breather for a few minutes. My titties are all covered in cum. I think I need to go clean up a bit and just relax for a few. Anyone else want a bottle of water?"

"Holy shit! There's not even any cum on the fucking bed!" Harriet gasped, licking a huge pool of sticky fluid off of her left knocker, raising her flesh to her mouth to really savor and taste her brother's ejaculate. "I mean, our titties are so big, those four fuckers caught all of Henry's jizz. And no, Mom, I don't want a bottle of water. I would rather drink Henry's cum. I just want a big killer cock in my cunny right now. I'm horny as fucking shit and I want to fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Sounds good to me," Henry said amiably, smacking his sister on her big ass with a fleshy 'whap' as he wiped a string of semen from the massive knob of his big fucking fucktool. "I guess you'll find out how it fits after all."

"Oh, you bet I will," Harriet shook with excitement, touching the very tip of her brother's mushroom tip with her finger, then placing her finger within her mouth and licking the cum off of it. "I want your thingie in my pussy, stretching the shit out of me, the labia all stretching and shit."

"Shit, I think I could use a little water," Henry groaned, sitting up in the big king-sized bed and wiping his deflating dick off with a corner of the bedsheet. "I think you two have drained all my body fluids, ha ha ha. They're all over your titties and shit."

"You can have a sip of mine, Henry," Hilda said, walking over to the mini fridge she kept in her bedroom and pulling out a bottle of cold spring water, her boobage jumping wildly as she went, occasionally bouncing high enough to smack her on the underside of her chin. "Here, have a sip. That should fix you up, sweetie."

"Thanks, Mom. That helps," Henry said, feeling better and revitalized sexually, ready now for some family pussy and boobs. "Save some more for later, Mom. I have a feeling I'm going to be depositing some body fluids in Harriet's cunny pretty soon."

Hilda took the rest of the bottle of water and sat in the armchair that was in the corner of the bedroom, just beside the bed. Hilda reclined in her chair, her legs open and her vagina visible as she drank from the water, then lapped away more puddles of semen from each of her colossal cans, raising them to her mouth and licking the cum away, enjoying its salty flavor.

"Is your wee wee ready for another squirt?" Harriet asked her brother, leaning her huge tits against his chest, gently fingering his cock. "Cause I think I'm ready to fuck now. My cunny is all fucking craving fuck and shit, that big ol' thingie boning my slot, fitting all snug and shit. I really want to see how that fucktool fucker fuckstick of yours fits when it goes in my vagina."

"Oh, it'll be a good fit," Henry assured her, touching her chest and smiling confidently as his sister beamed like an innocent virgin schoolgirl and laid her hot voluptuous body back on the bed, looking up at him with affection in her eyes.

"Nice coochie shot, Mom," Henry laughed, unashamedly gawking at his mother's most private parts, ignoring her bouncy breasts to check out her vagina. "That shit sure helps keep my pecker up too, ha ha."

"Oh, Henry," Harriet moaned, grabbing his wee wee and pulling him toward her already splayed legs, open and ready for him, her completely natural set of jugs swaying back and forth atop her body. "Hurry up! I want to see how that thing fits. The suspense is killing me."

"Can't I play with your tits a bit first?" Henry asked, reaching out to tweak one of her pebbly nipples. "I thought women usually liked that foreplay bullshit."

"I just want you inside me," Harriet moaned, anxious to feel Henry's huge Humper humpstick inside her young pussy, having never experienced one before that could match his in length and girth.

"Holy shit! Not so fast, little sis," Henry said with a laugh, rubbing her breasts reassuringly. "We need to get your cunny primed before I try to get it in. It might hurt you if we don't."

"Oh, I don't think it will hurt me, baby. I'm really big down there," Harriet cooed, wiggling her boobies back and forth as she laid on her back, spreading her legs even further open for her upcoming lover.

"Yeah, you ought to be big down there," Henry joked, his hand moving between Harriet's legs, his fingers rubbing her labia, which was slick with her lubrication. "You've had enough dicks in here to open this cunny of yours as wide as a barn door."

"Ooooooooooo, that feels yummy, little brother," Harriet squealed, her jubblies jumping as he eased her labia open using both hands and then sweetly rubbed the head of his penis back and forth right at the tip of her opening, her sweet honeypot that was dying to receive his newly erect phallus. "Touch my clitty. Put your fingers up in my kitty, motherfucker."

"Don't you mean sisterfucker?" Henry said with a wicked grin as he rubbed her clitoris with one hand and with the other, used two fingers to penetrate her already slick slot. "Although I do plan to be a motherfucker after I'm finished with you, ha ha."

"Tee hee hee, Henry. Touch my little clitty witty," Harriet squeaked, grabbing her own bodacious breasts and massaging them naughtily, even tweaking her own nipples as Henry looked on.

"That feels good as shit, Henry," Harriet squealed with girlish delight, tugging upward on the skin of her hilly sweet fleshbags. "I think I'm just about ready for your big fucker, tee hee."

"Don't be in such a hurry," Henry said, finally letting go of her clitoris and using both hands to try and relax the muscles around her vagina. "If I can get this stretched a little, it will make it easier."

"Oooooo, I like stretching," Harriet moaned, cupping her big breasts as Henry worked his fingers around her labia to get her ready for his massive tool, and he certainly knew she was moist enough for it. "Especially in my cunny wunny, cause it's feels so fucking yummy. Henry, I'm all slick and ready and shit."

Henry could feel her sweet moisture that glistened on the pink region of her vaginal lips as he worked his fingers inside her cleft, feeling her muscles grab at his fingers as he did so.

"Yeah, you feel ready, sis," Henry smiled, tinkering with her cunny like it was a fascinating toy as Harriet played with her titters. "I mean, you are soaked in here, Harriet. You're really getting ready for me, aren't you, you naughty little blonde bombshell? You want my huge fucktool, don't you? Go ahead and say it."

"Oh, I want it! I want it!" Harriet squealed, almost salivating at the thought of Henry's huge humpstick inside her as she pinched herself in the tits. "Gimme! Gimme!"

"You want what, Harriet?" Henry said, teasing her vaginal introitus again with the head of his massive pecker. "Tell me what you want, you big-tittied whore."

"I want your big fuckstick inside me, Henry!" she screeched, her breathing ragged, her monstrous breasts rippling like waves of flesh. "Please, Henry! Please? I need your big fucktool!"

Not wishing to torment his fuck-hungry sibling any longer, Henry grabbed hold of his jumbo johnson and guided it into position.