All in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held Ijaz by his naked waist and began to shout loud moans. She was getting wilder and wilder with each thrust. It was obvious that she was nearing her second or third orgasm. She gave out a hushed moan and cried out, "Ijaz, fuck me, I am getting on the edge. Suddenly she fell silent. I saw from the expression on her face that revealed that she had another explosive orgasm.

On this side of the door, I was masturbating again. I had already ejaculated once. I again ejaculated in another tissue. My heart was throbbing hard. I had witnessed a master craftsman trapping a gullible innocent but eager damsel into his web that men weave for their female mates to fall into knowingly.

Mumtaz's convulsions and loud moans were matched by the slapping sound of Ijaz's balls on her ass. As he had ejaculated once already in her mouth, Ijaz was able to sustain longer and kept going. Even after having three orgasms, Mumtaz was not satisfied. She had tasted the fruits of seduction and enjoyed her newly gained womanhood. The Master of Art of Seduction had his way with the most beautiful damsel in our area and had broken her virginity successfully.

*****

From the author

This is part-2. I had not expected this story to be so exhaustive. I shall come out with part- 3 after I hear from my readers. This is a story of one of my readers, who has had this experience. Please do write back your comments. I shall respond to them.