All In The Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea started to moan, rocking herself up and down over my cock. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face closer into her tits. I took a couple of steps backward and with Rhea still fucking me, sat down on the edge of the bed. She was a heavy woman, and I couldn't possibly hold the weight with my hands. I spread my legs and she wiggled between them, never missing a bit. I flopped back on to the bed, pulling her along with me so that she was now lying on top of me.

With her legs clamped together, my cock felt like it was gripped in a vice. This position was what both Rhea and me often jokingly referred to as the "reverse missionary". I would spread my legs wide apart, lying on my back and she would lie face down on my top between them. When she would begin to move up and down with my cock right up to the hilt in her pussy, I would bring my legs together and dig my heels in the cheeks of her ass.

She arched her body, waist up and offered me her bouncing tits to suck. It took me a while to adjust my mouth over one nipple because of the speed with which she was bouncing on me. Once I had the nipple trapped between my teeth, she moaned and collapsed on my top, flattening her tits over my face, continuing to move up and down, and fucking me more furiously.

"Oh god, Mike," she moaned, "Oh god, you are so big and hard…" She reached down between our sweating bodies and grabbed my balls. "Oh God, your balls are so heavy and full, oh Jesus, fuck me harder, lift your hips and sink that monster in my cunt, oh yes, like that, oh god, harder…"

I managed to glance at the closet where Debby was watching us. Her shirt was pulled up over her shoulders and she had pushed down her bra. Her huge tits had tumbled out of the bra and she was massaging them. Her eyes were fixed on the scene before her.

I dug my heels into Rhea's ass cheeks and began to really give it to her. The sound of our bellies slapping together filled the room, accompanied by her moans and the incoherent sentences she was uttering.

"That's it, baby, fuck me like that…and like that, oh god your cock fills me up, oh yes, oh yes, faster, you bastard, faster. Fuck me, fuck me, ooh, yes, fuck, fuck me. Bite my tits now, yes, bite them…"

I obliged her. Gently, I bit on her engorged nipple, bringing my hands up to take hold of her monstrous and wonderful tits. I squeezed them as I bit her nipples, now licking, and then sucking.

She screamed; that was a signal of her orgasm approaching. Her heels dug into my buttocks and her movements became shorter and more urgent. In a gruff voice, she started to chant, "Oh God, fuck me, Mike, fuck me, harder, faster, oh yes, like that, deeper honey deeper, oh God, I can feel you coming out of my throat, oh please, come now, you bastard, come now…"

I lifted my hips in time with her thrusts. Our hips made a smacking noise and I suddenly felt my juices boiling and wanting to escape from the confines of my sac. I slid my hands down over her waist till I grabbed her ass cheeks.

Quickly, I turned her around so that she was now lying on her back, half on the bed, waist down off the bed. I rearranged my knees; she opened her legs and lifted them up. All this time I made sure that my cock was kept engaged inside her pussy. Now, with me on top of her, I held her legs apart and began to really give it to her. She grunted as I plunged back and forth, steadily increasing the pace. She brought her hands around her tits and began to squeeze them. Her eyes were shut and she was biting her lips.

I glanced at the closet to see what Debby was doing. Her mouth was wide open as were her eyes. It was as if she was amazed with what was going on between Rhea and me. With one hand she had parted her pussy lips and two fingers of her other hand were sliding in and out of her cunt keeping time with the rhythm which I had established while fucking Rhea.

I dragged my eyes back to Rhea and watched her boobs jiggling as I continued to fuck her. I looked down to see my cock go in and then come out, shining with her juices.

"My God, Mike, please cum now, I need your juice in me," she wailed.

"In your cunt, honey?" I asked hoarsely, without interrupting the rhythm of my thrusts inside her.

She hesitated for maybe a couple of seconds. "No. Cum in my mouth, honey, let me taste you, quick now, blast your load in my mouth…"

I stroked furiously, going in all the way, and then almost pulling out of her cunt before plunging in again. I did this a few more times, before I felt the familiar sensation within me.

I hurriedly crawled up, my cock making a popping sound as it came out of her wet cunt. The tip of my cock dragged up over the patch of her trimmed bush, up over her belly, brushing her tits till it was hanging right over her mouth.

She raised her head and took my erect cock in her mouth. She grasped my cock in one hand, jacking me off by the base and closed her mouth over the shaft. Two hard sucks and I was gone. I gasped, grabbed her ears, raised my body and let a torrent of my juice spattering all over her face. She kept her mouth open, trying to gulp as much of the spunk as possible. I watched her as she licked the cock head, allowing the excess to dribble down over her cheek and onto her throat and her tits.

I sneaked a look at the closet. Debby was on her knees, her shorts and panties down her knees, rubbing her cunt furiously. I could see her mouth open, tongue sliding wetly over her lips as she masturbated furiously.

Later, she told me that it was one of the best climaxes she ever had up to that moment of time.

12