All In The Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass is raised up behind her, and Russ, his cock now out of his jeans, approaches from behind. I watch him spitting in his fist, and then lubricating his cock with his saliva. Then, standing behind her, he spreads her legs wider and without any ceremony, thrusts his dick into her pussy.

She mumbles around my cock, uttering the words ‘fuck my cunt’ before gobbling up my cock again. Not to be left out, Joe, now stripped buck naked, tells me to ‘get back on your knees so I can get under her’

Pretty soon, she is sandwiched between my two pals. She is laying on top of Joey, his cock deep inside her cunt while Russ wedges his cock into her ass and begins to fuck her ass from behind. In order to accommodate Joey, I stand up and she raises her head to suck on my cock. We establish a nice rhythm, thrusting our cocks in and out of her three holes simultaneously. Joey grabs her ass, Russ holds on to her hips while I grasp her ponytail.

Joey tells us that her cunt is damned hot and Russ comments about the ‘whore’s tight ass’. I pitch in by saying that the bitch has a mouth like a vacuum cleaner.

She moans, thrusting her body back and forth, up and down, now furiously sucking my cock, pretty much like one sucks a lollypop. We pick up our speed and begin to thrust harder and faster. Joey asks her where she wants our jism and removing my cock from her mouth momentarily, she replies, ‘On my face and tits and stomach’. We get the message, and a heartbeat later, we maneuver her onto the ground. She lies on her back on the ground, legs wide apart, knees raised, squeezing her own tits and opening her mouth. We group around her, Russ and Joe standing on either side of her face and me hunched over her from the top. We begin to jerk off, our cocks pointing over her.

Then, there are loud groans and words like ‘I’m cumming’, ‘Oh Jeeze, take this, bitch’ and ‘Here it comes, baby, open your fucking mouth’.

Russ comes first spraying her stomach; Joey follows, directing his juice over her heaving tits and I erupt all over her cute face. As we flop down, drained, she grins and begins to spread the juices all over her body.

Amazingly, I had got turned on by my own story and in spite of having had two successive and exhausting sessions with Debby, I was sporting a hard on. She too was breathing hard, chest heaving, face flushed with anticipation.

“Oh, Mike! Three on one! That’s awesome. So that’s what you imagine is happening when you beat your meat.”

I laughed, scooping up both of her tits and burying my face between them. She grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off.

“Wait,” she said. “I want to see you jerking yourself off.”

“Aw, Debby. Come on. With you around, it would be a shame if I have to do it to myself”

“Please, Mike, please do it for me. I guess I always wanted to see it from real close”.

“Okay,” I replied. “One condition. You do yourself too”.

She agreed, rising up and sitting on the overstuffed chair. I sat opposite her on the table, a few feet away. She spread her legs apart and raised them up. I watched her as she placed her heels on the armrest of the chair, bringing both hands down to her crotch. These actions made her upper arms push her tits together and they jutted out even more in this position.

I too spread my legs. Leaning back on the table, I supported myself by placing one palm on the tabletop and grasped my cock in the fist of the other hand.

Her eyes were riveted on my cock as mine were on her cunt. I watched her pull apart her pussy lips with the fingers of her left hand. Then, using her forefinger of the right hand, she began to finger her slit.

I started to jerk myself. I held my cock in my fist from under, pulling the skin back and forth, slowly at first, and then gradually, increasing the speed.

“Put your finger inside your cunt!” I rasped out.

She obliged by inserting one index finger inside her pussy.

“Play with your clit with the other hand”

She obeyed yet again, her eyes never once leaving my cock.

“Slide your finger in and out of your cunt, baby”

“Ooohh…that feels so good…oh god, Mike, you are so rough with your cock…oh my, oh god, jerk off for me, Mike, jack off, jack off…”

“Put one more finger inside,” I commanded and watched as her forefinger now joined her index finger inside her pussy.

We gasped and groaned and moaned as we masturbated ourselves. And soon enough, she was thrashing in the throes of a orgasm, her hand a blur on her crotch. “Oh shit, Mike, cum now, cum for me. Cum on my face” She bent down.

This time, I obeyed her.

12