All in the Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence surround them for a moment, with both pair of eyes locked in near lust, then Patty gasped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't ... encourage these thoughts."

-

Mattie's hands continued to knead Tia's tight muscles in her lower back. She glanced at the hook lying on the floor next to one of her crutches. Her nightshirt lay wadded not far from them. Her foot pulled up to the end of her stump, moved slowly over the soft fleshy end. Sleep had completely left her and now she enjoyed giving the massage.

"Yeah-h," Tia moaned in approval. Mattie's hand drifted over a shapely rounded buttock and along the upper thigh. "Hmmm, yeah-h," Tia moaned again. Her feet spread slightly. Fingers slipped between the thighs, brushed over the mound, felt between the lips. "Yeah-h," Tia encouraged, and wiggled her hips, then spread her feet even more. Mattie's lips kissed over the same hip, into the crack, then where her fingers played. "Don't stop," Tia begged, thrusting her hips up higher.

-

"There's no pressure," Alice whispered softly. Their fingers intertwined near almost empty drink glasses. "We can be friends. If something happens, then we can deal with it."

"Good. I used to do group things with several women. My first ex would be with their husbands. It's been a while ... just a family thing."

"Family?"

"Yeah." Patty told Alice about her family all having amputations and sleeping arrangements being 'fluid'. She laughed as she thought about sleeping with different ones. "It's been a while since I ... since I've been with a women my age. I married Chet. He wanted to be like me ... without legs." She struggled for a moment. "His adult daughter and her female lover are both missing an arm. They live with us." She glanced at the two women at the bar that were missing arms. They were still enjoying each other. "Well, sometimes they 'sleep' with us too." There was a small, nervous laugh. "She slept with him before we met."

Alice's expression offered approval. So did the gentle squeeze of the hand. "My older sister ... well, after college, we, ah, shared a bed ... and each other. It didn't last more than a few years, but it was a special time for me ... I guess for her too."

She sipped the rest of the drink and held the glass in the air to signal she was ready for another. When the server looked, Alice pointed at Patty and mouthed 'Her too'.

"Did she understand about your leg 'thing'?"

"That was what was so queer about this all." She drank more quickly from the new glass. "She was missing a leg ... all of the right one ... cancer slightly more than a year before." She drank again seeming to be more excited. "I guess I was the first to kiss her stump. She thought that was great. In fact, she started to 'enjoy' having just one leg." She paused. "Carol had been with a woman at the time, but was gone by the time she got home from the hospital. There were a few quick relationships ... two men, one woman. None lasted."

"What happened?"

"I was so-o jealous of her. There was no way I could bring myself to tell her about my 'need'. On a business trip, she met some guy. He lived a million miles away. They married a month later and I rarely got to see her anymore."

"Fuck-k," Patty drawled, holding her glass near her lips while she watched Alice.

-

Maggie's fingers entered the wet opening from behind. Tia raised her hips quickly forcing them deeper. "Ah-h, yeah-h, ... yeah-h baby." She pressed her face into the pillow to muffle the screams and wiggled her hips. Her knees, now parted more, supported her.

"Tia..."

"Shut up. Don't break the spell." She wiggled her hips again. "Come on. Hurry."

The fingers probed. Tia felt it coming on quickly. He'd never taken her to this place this quickly.

Maggie lay on her back, her head up slightly, and suckled the rounded swollen mound. Her fingers filled the opening, pounding, rubbing inside. She licked the clit from its hiding place. Sucked, nibbled, squeezed the bud between her lips.

"Baby-y," Tia roared lowering her pussy more firmly against her new lover's mouth, grinding, driving herself well beyond where she often stopped with him. Hands now slid beneath her and cupped her breasts, toyed with nipples, then back along her stomach. "Oh, oh-h," she gasped. "There! There!" she instructed.

-

"Was she the only amputee, ah, that you've been with?" Patty asked Alice. The third glass had just been to her lips and now moved there again. The brown liquid washed comfortably over them, across her tongue, and down her throat. The glass hovered inches from the kissable lips that almost begged.

"Darling, you're building quite the fire inside me ... hope you know."

"Okay." A sip, then her tongue slowly cleaned the dampness from her lips. A second pass, unnecessary, but made anyway. She watched Alice's lips and wondered what they felt like. She imagined how they would feel compared to other lips she had kissed. She assured herself Alice's would be better. She didn't know why this woman had this affect on her.

"And you want a short stump?" Patty finally asked, almost out of the blue.

"Oh, my ... yes ... three, maybe four inches long. Her stump was ... well, she technically didn't have a stump. I just find it nicely erotic to think about playing with a soft fleshy short stump of my own." The sigh was deep. A second smaller one followed. "I dream about her stump every night. I loved the way it looked and felt." She sipped again. "She loved the attention I paid to it." She sipped. "She walked so gracefully on her crutches ... even on just one crutch." She chugged the rest of the drink. "Tell me how."

-

Tia lay on her back, her forearm stump stroked Mattie's face. "Lay with me. Let me get some strength back ... then I'll take you there."

"You don't have to. I don't know what came over me."

"Sweetheart, I want to. I want to taste you ... drive my tongue deep inside." Tia continued talking and describing in lusty details, all the things to come. The talk excited her.

Mattie ground her crotch against the outer edge of Tia's pelvis. Her short thigh stump moved back and forth across her lover's trimmed hair.

Tia let her arm stump rest on her forehead while the other hand played with the end of Mattie's stump - squeezing, massaging. "Mattie, tell me how much you'd like it if my leg was like yours."

-

The sun hovered just above the horizon and the evening was starting to cool off as Alice walked beside as Patty pushed against the rims propelling the wheelchair forward through the parking lot of the sports bar. "And that's all?" Alice asked, referring what it would take to have her leg amputated. Patty nodded. They stopped and lingered close. Silence and tension filled the space between them. Patty dragged a hand along her upper thigh letting it pause slightly under the skirt.

Alice leaned down and let their lips be together for a while. When the kiss stopped, their breath washed hard over the other's face, still close. Each made few panting breaths. The kiss began again. Hands touched here and there.

"Someone's getting lucky," a woman said loudly with approval to another, passing several cars away.

Patty rolled across the smooth black asphalt towards her car. "Follow me," Alice called from her car parked not far away, as she unlocked her door.

-

Brian didn't have much and it all fit with room to spare into the back of his pickup in desperate need of new paint. He spent the night several hundred miles south. The dinner was cheap like the motel room. The Lori had made eyes at him several times while she served his food and then knocked on his door when she got off work at ten. She rode him as a cowboy rides a bull - with one hand high and waving for balance.

He knocked off a few orgasms. She did too.

"My-y god," she told him as she sashayed towards the bathroom. "Save that cock. I'll be right back." She glanced over her shoulder at the erection then closed the bathroom door. There were words drowned out by the flushing toilet but sounded something like, 'I won't fall off' and 'I don't need rodeo clowns'.

She climbed abort and continued as though she'd never stopped. "I don't need to be back to work till three tomorrow afternoon ... hope that's okay."

He shrugged and held her by the waist. "Frisky...."

"Damn ... don't it ever go away?" she quizzed. His hands mauling her breasts when he wasn't busy watching them flail around. "Do ya like it any other way?" He shook his head and she drawled, "Good-d-d." She whacked at his hip. "Don't find many guys that like the woman on top." She paused for a moment. "Forever."

-

"Must have been fate finding an apartment on the ground floor without any steps," Alice said, twisting the key in the lock. "I must have known I'd meet someone in a chair." She giggled, and then held the door.

Patty rolled though the wide opening. "Hope the other doors are that wide."

"They are. Must be a new building code." She sat on the couch and dropped the keys on the low table. "Do you want to talk?"

"Nope, we've talked enough." Patty rolled past the couch.

Alice stood and followed. "You're heading the right direction then."

Patty pressed her hands against the arms of her wheelchair and swung her legless hips forward onto the bed, then began undressing. Alice helped. "The other day by the pool, I couldn't believe how comfortable you seemed naked and all, in front of a stranger."

"Aren't you glad?" Patty fell backwards; her hands locked behind her head. She wiggled her hips then pulled at Alice's arm. "Come here and kiss me, you fool."

Alice joined her as requested, their lips pressed comfortably together with tongues touching. Patty played with her breasts, rolling them around under her palm. Alice let a hand fondle one stump then the other.

"Are they like your sister's?"

"Yeah, just twice as many." They giggled. She helped Patty lay on top and enjoyed the feel of no weight past the pelvis. She also enjoyed the light rubbing of mounds together as they kissed.

Patty pushed lightly against one hand and looked into Alice's eyes. "It's as good as my dream." She rolled off and they lay on their sides, nibbling lips and tongues. Hands played with breasts and nipples hardened before working their way along stomachs. Fingers felt and probed the wet depths.

"Oh god-d," Alice playfully moaned grinding her pussy against the palm of her lover. "So-o good."

Patty's lips kissed a trail along the same route her hand had taken. She inhaled deeply letting the fragrance fill her soul before sampling the sweet wetness her fingers were still playing in. An engorged clit begged for attention even before her tongue finished scooping the first wad of nectar.

"I might not let you go home tonight," Alice teased then thrust her mound hard against Patty's mouth.

"He won't mind. He's got plenty of young snatch there."

"All that's here is old snatch." She laughed.

"It's just what I want though." Patty squeezed the top of the thigh and kneaded it under her palm. "Before long this will be just a stump."

"Such music to my ears."

"And I will nuzzle and play with it as much as you let me."

-

"Bet your ex-old lady was hot," the Lori told Brian as she continued to ride his erection. She pinched his nipple and slapped his face. "You like it rough?" She slapped his hip. "You like that ... don't you?" She smacked the hip again - harder and louder this time. The whack echoed though the room.

He grabbed her and tossed her against the mattress then climbed between her thighs. With a single thrust, he was all the way in. "Oh darlin', I like a man to take control. Her legs shot straight up in the air; the thighs squeezed his waist. "Fuck baby girl." He grunted a few times. "Fuck her all the time," she squealed again.

He pounded her hard and they groaned together with each thrust. "Was she this-s good-d?"

"Yeah, but she didn't have both hands. She had a hook."

"Oh-h my-y god-d." She grunted a few times as his balls slapped her ass. She caught her breath. "A hook. You're getting me so-o hot-t." She gasped a few times and he continued. "Did she play with your cock ... with that cold metal hook?"

"Uh-huh, and touched her clit with it too."

"Ah-h," she gasped. "How about a peg leg?"

"Nah. There was a woman missing an arm 'and' a leg ... she wore one." He grunted then thrust. "It was ... ah, different."

"Ah fuck-k, ... I'm...." She grabbed her chest. Her heart throbbed like never before. "A peg leg...." She continued to clutch her chest and he pounded between her legs.

"What-t?"

"That's what I want."

-

"He'd have loved me more if I wasn't missing anything," Tia whispered in Mattie's ear between nibbles as they cuddled together. "He liked my legs and my ass."

"Why the hand?"

"I'd already done it before I met him."

"Oh."

"It seemed like such a trivial thing. You know, to be missing 'just' a hand. I knew I could get a hook ... thought they looked so cool." Tia reached down and played with Mattie's stump, wiggled it, fondled it, played with the soft fleshy end for a long moment.

Mattie made small comfortable sounds as she fondled, then explained, "I always knew I was supposed to have a leg stump. Strange, I never thought of myself as having one leg ... more as if I had a stump. Does that make sense?"

"If we were together...." Tia nibbled again on the earlobe. Her forearm stump touched her lover's lips then brushed the tip of her nose. "If we ... then I could have my leg...."

Mattie nodded a few times and grinned.

"Have many others enjoyed that you are missing the leg?"

"No. The other day I mentioned I wanted a partner without a leg."

"No takers?"

She shook her head in silence then pecked their lips together. Their tongues played for a while as their nipples rubbed together.

Tia let her arm stump brush Mattie's lips a few times. "Crutches and one arm don't go well together."

"Erin wears a peg leg." She laughed. Erin had worked at Robert's office when he was doing elective amputations until Martin moved to town. "Do you really want to be missing a leg? Don't just because of me."

"Darlin'...." Her voice trailed off for a moment. "Mattie, I've always wanted it. Brian was in the way. He'd have freaked out. I think he loved my leg more than he did me. Besides, I've enjoyed our get-togethers for coffee and our chats. "And now...." She looked deeply into her eyes. "Now, tonight, this is something I'd never experienced, other than in my fantasies."

"There is no rush. Let the newness wear off. In a few lifetimes, you'll probably be tired of me." Mattie laughed and kissed Tia deeply.

-

The bright morning light filled the motel room as Lori drifted towards consciousness. Brian was not in bed. She heard the shower running. Still undressed, she walked in that direction. "Let me share it with you." She was about to turn the knob when she heard the car door in front of the room close. "Shit!", she screamed as she ran towards the room door. As she passed her purse, she grabbed the gun. She carried it because she once had a 'bad' date where having it would have saved her from a nasty beating. "Not getting away ... not yet," she said aloud, knowing she had not learned about how to lose her leg. Brian had been her first indication it would be possible. In a reflexive move, she jacketed a 9mm round, and then opened the room door.

The adrenaline pumped and she didn't feel the hot pavement on her bare feet. The engine was not running yet. She ripped at the pickup truck door handle and jerked the door open.

He stared at the black hole at the end of the barrel. He knew exactly what it was and he knew how easy it was to pull the trigger. A few in another country had been in the same position facing his gun - one no longer lived. "What?"

"Not so fast, bastard." She reached across him and jerked the keys out of the ignition then heaved them towards the building. They bounced against the wall and crashed to the sidewalk. A female voice yelled from behind her asking if she needed help. "Just talking to my husband," she yelled back.

He no longer saw the hole and almost heaved a sigh of relief, until he felt the pressure against his crotch.

"It'd make a mess," she said softly. "Inside." She tilted her head a few times towards the room. "I think some are starting to wonder why a naked lady is standing out here." His hands rose over his head. "Put 'em down." She intently demanded.

Behind her, she quietly pushed the room door closed with one foot. "What?" he asked again.

"Where were you going?"

"Far away."

"Fucker. How far?"

"Far enough that I'd no longer hear someone talking about wanting to be missing a leg ... or arm."

"Where's that ... the South Pole?" she quizzed, the gun pointing in his direction. "I can't let you go until you tell me where your old lady went to get rid of the hand ... where the one with the peg leg went." She waved the gun menacingly. "You're going to tell me or...."

Brian fished in the left pocket of his faded jeans. A business card appeared. "Here." His hand reached out towards her. "Found this on her dresser as I was cleaning out my stuff." She took the card and looked. He continued. "I think she's fucking him ... anyway, he's involved in some program at the hospital to do what you want."

"Mark," she read aloud, looking more at the card than at him.

"She claimed he was looking for a woman who wanted to be missing a leg." He swallowed. His Adams apple bobbed a few times. "For a lover ... partner, whatever."

"Why couldn't he find one if he's in the middle of this?" She waved the card in the air.

"Got me, I wondered that too. Call him." He stared at the naked woman with breasts jutting nicely from her chest and a shaved mound between firm thighs. Even with the gun, she was just as lovely standing in front of him, as she had been sitting atop him in bed. "Listen, you need someone like him. No one needs to know about the gun."

"Uh-huh." She walked towards her purse. The room door closed behind him. Tires squealed.

-

Patty listened to Chet starting the shower as she glanced at the clock. "Nineteen minutes," she groaned. She slipped the vibrator from the nightstand. "Ah-h," she soon moaned. Her mind filled with thoughts of Alice and they way they had both enjoyed each other's tastes. For Chet, it had become perfunctory. She needed a lover that relished all aspects. Soon she drifted into another world.

-

"Mark," he said into the office phone.

"You don't know me, but Tia promised me you'd want to." Her voice was seductive and after just the few words, he was hooked, ready for her to reel him in.

"Tia? How can I help?"

"Meet me tonight. You tell me when and where. I'll be there."

"Do you have a name? How old are you?"

"You ask a lot of questions. She made it sound as if you'd want me. Maybe you don't." She paused. "Okay, my name is Lori and I'm in my thirties."

"How will I know you?"

"One more question and I hang up. Do you want to meet me or not?" She wouldn't have.

"Uh-huh," he groaned into the phone. "Do you know where the Rendezvous is? It's on Johnson Street. I'll be at the bar about eight."

"I'll find it."

-

Dressed and sitting in his wheelchair beside the bed, Chet watched Patty laying on her back with her eyes closed, unaware of his presence. The buzzing of the vibrator deep inside her filled the room.

"Oh-h," she moaned softly, the fourth orgasm began since the shower started. "Ah-h," she moaned again, her legless hips quivering slightly. "Better this way," she whispered not realizing he was near. "Don't need him. He doesn't need me." Eyes still closed, she turned towards the wall and pulled the sheet over her naked body. He rolled towards the door.

-

Mark sat at the small quiet bar. There were only two others - one man, one woman, not together. He'd been there since a quarter till eight and was on his second drink - whiskey on the rocks. Another small sip passed his lips as he glanced towards the door. He looked at his watch. His hand rubbed across his pants as he thought about her voice. It had more than stirred him.