All In the Fine Print Pt. 03

Story Info
Liz returns to the store & meets an interesting woman.
2.5k words
4.21
13.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Part 3) - A Return Visit

[Quick note for the reader: Some of the communication in this story takes place in text. When writing the spoken word, some kind of inflection can be added. With text there is no inflection as it is literally words on a screen. Also it is often written in 'text speak', which does not lend itself to being grammatically correct.

I made two decisions concerning usage of texting in this story. One, as a compromise between trying to use proper grammar and keeping with the personalities of the characters I avoided using extensive text speak; however I did use some easily understood texting styles and a few emoticons. Two, I chose to delineate the text-speak with the caret (or hat) symbol: ^____ ^ as opposed to quotation marks: "_____".

I hope these choices do not detract from the reader's enjoyment of the story.]

Two days later, on Friday, Liz went to ask Kara to join her on a trip to the Midnight Sun, but when she went to the younger woman's desk before lunch, it was empty. After looking for Kara's purse in the cube and not finding it, Liz texted her - ^Hey K, where are you?^

Kara's reply came in while Liz headed back to her own desk - ^L, I had to run out early. Jan called me and asked for some help on wedding stuff. Since Megan is out of town, I said I would help out. I will be out the rest of the day.^

Megan was the Maid of Honor while Kara and Laura were the bridesmaids. Laura lived out in the suburbs and worked as a teacher, so didn't have the same flexibility as Kara. Liz knew that Janet, Becca's mother, was really doing most of the work for the wedding and that Megan was fine with that.

Liz - ^Well have fun with that.^

Kara - ^At least I am going to get a Happy Hour out of this running around today.^

Janet was well known by most of Becca's friends as generous spender when she is drinking, so Liz knew that Kara wasn't going to be suffering later tonight.

Liz - ^I figured that you were in it for something more than just 'helping' ;)^

Kara - ^Hey, she offered!!!! LOL^

Liz - ^I am sure she did. I was going to see if you wanted to go back to the store with me this afternoon.^

Kara - ^Oh yeah? You decided you want a copy of Tom's cock?^

Liz - ^I am still on the fence, but yes I wanted to go look at the kits again. I figure I can get it and try it out. Worst case is that it doesn't work or turns out bad and I'll still have fun making it.^

Kara - ^Ok, you totally have to get it and do it before next Saturday then.^

Liz - ^If I do, let's keep it between ourselves ok? Please.^

Kara - ^So you really would bring it to the party but you wouldn't tell anyone what it really was? You are a naughty girl!^

Liz - ^I might. But you would have to promise to keep quiet about it.^

Kara - ^I think I could do that. Ok we are going to be busy the rest of today, but I will text you later.^

Liz - ^Ok, bye and have fun.^

Liz had a quiet lunch and got her reports for the week done early. She decided at 3:30 that she would call it a day.

Parking across the street from the little shop, Liz looked at the Midnight Sun. It seemed lonely, almost out of place, in the middle of the block. The buildings around it were either empty or being remodeled it had been the first shop to open on that side of the street. 'Maybe some other businesses will move in soon' she thought. Locking her car, she walked across the street and went inside.

As Liz walked towards the counter she noticed that the air had a fragrance to it that she didn't remember from Wednesday and it seemed a bit darker in the shop. 'Probably just because it's later in the day' Liz thought. The woman behind the counter was definitely not Goth-girl Sarah.

"Hello." The clerk said looking up from a book or magazine with a smile. She was older than Sarah and seemed close to Liz's own 35. Dark haired, dark eyed, and dark skinned, she had a curvaceous figure, Liz guessed she might be Hispanic or maybe Mediterranean. 'She looks a bit like the actress from that sit-com, Sofia something' she thought.

"Hello," Liz replied as she reached the counter, "I was in here the other day and Sarah was helping me out."

"Sarah isn't in today, but it would be my pleasure to help you in any way. My name is Sonja." The dark haired woman told Liz, making the name sound like Sawn-yuh and sticking out her hand in greeting.

Reaching out instinctively to shake the other woman's hand she felt her breath catch as they touched. The grip was firm and Sonja's almost black eyes had a sultry look as she smiled. Liz looked at Sonja's red lips and felt a little light-headed, thoughts of how full they were passed through her head. "Thank you, I'm Elizabeth." She finally replied with a smile. When she let go of Sonja's hand the sensation faded but her smile didn't.

'What was that? I almost felt like I wanted to kiss her and why did I call myself Elizabeth? I never go by my full name.' Liz thought and her mind started to wander.

"So what was it you were looking for Elizabeth?" Sonja asked, returning Liz's attention to her.

She blinked a couple times and realized she was still smiling "Oh, sorry, well, we were in the store the other day and looking at the make-a-dildo products and I might need some help picking out a good one." Liz replied.

Sonja stepped out from behind the counter and they walked towards the shelves Liz had seen before. Now walking a little behind Sonja, she realized that the woman was probably a bit older than she guessed, and significantly taller. 'She must have been sitting on a stool behind the counter' Liz thought. Liz now looked the clerk up and down.

She was five foot five inches tall herself and looking at Sonja's shoes, Liz could see they were three inch heels. Liz adjusted for the added height and figured that the dark woman had to be nearly six feet tall in flat feet.

Sonja was wearing an outfit similar to the classic 'school girl look'. Her plaid skirt barely reaching to the middle of her thighs, revealing a set of legs that were both shapely and muscular. The skirt flared out on wide hips that made Liz think of some popular ethnic musical artists. When she stopped at the shelves and turned towards Liz, Sonja's white shirt was unbuttoned almost halfway, revealing an ample amount of cleavage. Liz thought, 'She has to be at least a DD and I bet they are not store bought.'

Sonja began to ask questions, "Let me find out what you are interested in and I will help you find the most useful kit. So, you said 'we were looking' the other day. Who is we, was it the person whose cock you want to make a dildo out of?"

"Oh, uhh, well it was my friend Kara and I." Liz replied, thinking, 'Did I say we? I can't remember.'

"So I guess it wouldn't be her cock then, or would it?" Sonja asked with a joking tone in her voice.

"No, she doesn't have one." Liz laughed a little at how strange that sounded and thought, 'Although she would be interested in having one like I am planning on.'

"It's my boyfriend's cock that I'm interested in making a dildo from." She told Sonja. Now as she was standing in front of the display shelves she remembered how eager Kara sounded on Wednesday about getting a hold of Tom's cock.

"How often would you use it?" Sonja's question broke Liz's thoughts.

Liz hesitated, she almost said 'All the time!', but took a breath and answered, "Well, he goes on trips for at least a couple days a month, sometimes more. I would guess I would use it at least that often. Why?" Liz answered.

Sonja looked at her. "If you are going to want to use it that often, or more, you want to get the kit that will ensure the dildo is durable and long lasting."

"Yes, durable and long lasting would be best." Liz agreed.

"Elizabeth, have you discussed this with him? This is a big decision, not to be taken lightly. He would be putting a lot of faith in you." Sonja looked Liz in the eye while she asked this and tilted her head slightly.

"Yes we talked about it Wednesday night. He actually enjoyed the idea." Suddenly Liz felt funny discussing this topic with a stranger. She could feel her face blushing again and a sudden doubt popped into her head. "Do you think this is a bad idea?" She asked Sonja. "I mean I could buy an already made dildo."

"No, you misunderstand Elizabeth." Sonja said with a gentle laugh. She reached out and touched Liz's forearm reassuringly and there was another sensation of light-headedness. Liz found herself thinking about how soft Sonja's fingertips felt against her skin. She heard Sonja continue, "I think it's a great idea. A pre-made one would be so cold and impersonal. If you do it this way, he really is giving you a piece of himself."

Sonja stopped touching Liz's arm and waved her hand at the shelves saying, "You see, these kits make a good copy of his cock, but they will not be very durable in the long run. I have a special kit that will provide you with a perfect dildo made directly from his cock, and the best part is it will last a lifetime. Even when he gets old you will still be able to enjoy his cock exactly as it was the day you made it a dildo."

Liz thought that something in the way Sonja said that was wrong, or off, but when she went to ask about it, Sonja reached over and brushed away some of Liz's blonde hair from her face. Liz lost her train of thought. The woman's sultry voice really did make the idea appealing.

"Here is the one." Sonja said as she now reached up to the top of the shelves and pulled out a box from behind a 'Copy-a-Cock' brand. It was about the size of a shoebox and plain brown. With no colorful pictures there was just some print on one of the larger sides that read: "Make a perfect dildo from any cock!"

Sonja handed it to Liz. She could see that there was writing on the side that was a synopsis of the directions. The steps seemed simple enough. By following the detailed directions inside the box the user would: prepare the 'cock' for four days before the transition, mix the 'secret formula' for the Transitional Medium, and pour it into a cylinder provided. Then place the cock into the cylinder and wait a certain amount of time, remove the cylinder from the donor, and let it cure for 24 hours. The result is a perfect dildo made from the donor's cock.

'Donor', thought Liz, 'that seems like a strange term to use.' She started to ask Sonja about it when the woman touched her forearm again. "That seems simple enough." Liz said out loud, as if the thought just popped into her head.

"Yes it is very simple. It takes some time, but it would be worth it. This is the only kit of this type that we have in stock. We have never sold this particular style of kit because it is brand new, so sadly I don't have any testimonials." Sonja clarified.

"Well I am very interested" Liz told Sonja, while looking over the box and not seeing a price sticker, "I was looking at the prices for these other versions when I was in here the other day and they are fairly high priced. How much is this one?"

Sonja looked at Liz and said, "Come with me.", as she walked back towards the shop's counter. Liz, carrying the brown box, followed her. At the counter, Sonja opened up a drawer and pulled out a green envelope. "The suggested price is $100, but since you are the first customer interested I'll sell it to you for $75. It comes with a money back guarantee if the kit doesn't do exactly what it promises. The redemption information is in this envelope. Plus I'll make you a deal, if you use it and are happy with the results and would be willing to be my first testimonial, I'll even rebate you $25. So really it's like you are paying $50 and if you aren't happy, you can get your money back. What do you think?" Sonja reached over and placed her hand on Liz's shoulder and added a big smile that made Liz's eyes widen.

Liz took the envelope and thought about it for a moment, 'It's not much more than the most expensive one on the shelf and if I am not happy I can get a refund.' "Ok, I'll take it." she told Sonja and reached into her purse for her wallet.

"Very well, Elizabeth. Do me a favor though; I am very interested in the outcome. I wouldn't mind seeing the final product, if you wouldn't mind sharing that is." Sonja told her as she ran Liz's card and put the kit and green envelope in a bag.

Liz smiled back and told Sonja, "If it works as well as it should, I would be happy to share the final product with you, my boyfriend would enjoy it even more if I showed it off to total strangers."

As Liz walked to the door, Sonja stepped out from behind the counter and followed her, "Thank you very much for coming in today Elizabeth. I really hope that you are happy with the results." She extended her hand again, which Liz reached out to shake. A small spark appeared and a tiny electric shock occurred as they touched. "Ah!" Liz jumped a little from the surprise more than any pain. Laughing lightly, Sonja said, "Static electricity. Sorry about that."

"No, I am fine, it just surprised me. Thank you again." Liz said.

"You are very welcome, good luck." Sonja said in her sultry voice as she held the door for her customer. "I look forward to hearing all about the results." Sonja let the door shut and locked it. Watching Liz walk away, she hit the switch turning off the OPEN sign, turned out the shop lights and walked towards a door at the back of the store.

On her drive home, Liz found herself thinking about her encounter. 'Why was I so attracted to her?' she wondered. 'That was what I was feeling, attraction. I can't believe I was practically undressing her with my eyes.' Then her thoughts turned towards the brown box on the passenger seat. 'I can't wait to get home to open it.'

Next: All in the Fine Print (Part 4) - The Kit