All in the Fucked-Up Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Ken won was not what he was looking for, but another in a seemingly endless string of blow jobs. Quick and business-like, Eileen sucked his cock like she sold real estate - put the pressure on, close the deal and move on.

She sucked his cock hard and fast, her hands working and churning him to speed the process, and when Ken felt the rush of his orgasm coming, he dutifully tapped Eileen on the shoulder like always.

"Cumming!" Ken grunted, and Eileen quickly pulled her mouth off his dick and finished him by hand, letting his ejaculation spray his stomach while trying to keep her hands as dry as she could manage.

Eileen rolled over and was soon snoring lightly while Ken kept looking at the ceiling, while the cum dried and hardened on his stomach long before sleep overcame him.

....

Chapter Four: Weekend with Fran.

Ken walked past Candy's bedroom for the second time that night, and the light was still out and there wasn't the slightest noise to be heard. After stopping in the bathroom, Ken wandered out to the kitchen for a drink of water, and then slid open the door and stepped out onto the patio for a breath of fresh air.

The night was warm, but the humidity of the last week had diminished somewhat, making for a comfortable evening. The moon was just a sliver, and the sky was so clear that Ken started trying to pick out the constellations that were in full view above him.

He had just spotted Orion when he heard the sound of footsteps on the kitchen floor behind him, and the gently whoosh of the screen door being opened and then closed. He was afraid to turn around to see who it was, and was hoping it to be Eileen.

Please be Eileen. That would be so nice. Let it be Eileen, and let her tell him that she missed him. Let he say that she wanted him badly. So badly that she would take him around to the side of the house and fuck his brains out. Something like they used to do often, so very long ago. So long ago that he wasn't sure if it actually used to happen, or whether he just fantasized about it.

"See anything interesting, Mr. Whitten?"

The voice was barely a whisper, and it was accompanied by a hand on his shoulder. Fran's voice and Fran's hand.

"Just looking at the stars, Frannie."

Ken could feel the heat from Fran's body as she stood behind him, and a shiver went down his spine as her hand slid off her shoulder and down his bare arm. The hairs on his forearm stood up straight in the wake of her touch, and his skin grew goosebumps as well.

"You do like to look at things, don't you?" Fran asked. "I do too."

As she spoke, Fran's hand went from Ken's wrist and over to the fly in the boxer pajamas, and he gasped when she slid her hand inside.

"Frannie..."

"Ssh," Fran whispered, her fingers finding his stiffening member and pulling it out of the opening before he became fully erect.

Fran was looking over his shoulder at his cock, sticking straight out of his shorts while her fingers slid up and down the length of his member.

"Nice cock," Fran offered, while Ken stared up at the sky, his body trembling. "Ever picture what people look like under their clothes? I figured your cock might be bigger than it is, but this is good. What are you - about 6 inches?"

"Don't know," Ken muttered softly, terrified that the patio light would come on and Eileen would see what was going on.

"Bullshit," Fran hissed. "All guys know. Doesn't matter though. The best fuck I ever had was with a guy who had a real little one, but he knew how to use it. This talk doesn't upset you, does it Mr. Whitten?"

Ken shook his head, biting his lip as he fought the urge to cum.

"Good. Like I said, size is overrated. For a while, I was doing a black guy back in my sophomore year that had a cock that had to be almost a foot long, and he couldn't even get it up half the time, and couldn't screw worth a damn when he finally got hard. Bet you don't have that problem, do you?"

"Please," Ken whispered. "I can't."

"You do it with your wife a lot?" Fran asked, her hand stroking his cock a little harder and faster, and Ken shook his head, no longer looking up but now downward at the hand wrapped around his swollen dick.

"Too bad. She's got a great body for a woman her age," Fran said. "Those tits of hers are incredible. Wish I had a pair like that."

Fran rubbed herself against Ken, and he felt her spongy little tits against his back.

"You want me to give you head?" Fran asked, biting his shoulder blade lightly through his pajama top. "I will. You want to fuck me? You can fuck me any way you want. Bet your wife doesn't let you fuck her in the ass, does she? I love it in my ass - really hard."

Ken suddenly cried out and his body tensed as his cock erupted. Thick wads of his seed squirted out of his member and all over the patio bricks. Time and time again, his cock jerked under Fran's pulling, and Ken's knees almost buckled under the most intense orgasm he could remember having.

"Guess I said the magic word," Fran said as she gave his cock several more exaggerated yanks before it went limp, completely drained.

"Please stop," Ken asked, fully realizing what he had just done - or more accurately, allowed to be done to him. Over twenty years of fidelity now gone - splattered all over the patio.

"I'll be out here tomorrow night - same time," Fran said as she let go of his dick.

"I won't be," Ken muttered. "I can't."

"We'll see."

.....

Chapter Five: Message from the heavens.

It was almost a blessing when the sunny afternoon turned into a stormy evening. The rain did nothing for the humidity, so the result was a light drizzle that made the atmosphere oppressive. Ken did his best to avoid Fran, and his strategy worked pretty well almost the entire day.

The four of them had a very low key dinner, and after the girls cleared the table and got the dishes washed, Ken decided to get out of the house for a while.

"I think I'll head up to Platt's and get some ice cream," Ken mentioned to Eileen as he grabbed his car keys off the counter.

"That sounds like a good idea," Eileen said. "Get a couple of different flavors. What do you kids feel like?"

"Anything but maple walnut," Candy said. "I'm going to take a shower."

"You mind a co-pilot?" Fran asked.

"Uh sure," Ken said nervously. "Candy, you want to come too?"

"She's taking a shower, Ken," Eileen said. "You two go."

Ken gave Fran a look of exasperation as she followed him out to the car, but she merely smiled as they left the house. As soon as Ken pulled out of the driveway, Fran's hand went right to his lap, instantly finding his cock through the khakis and pulling on it roughly.

"I want to suck your cock," Fran said. "Is there a place around here you can park this thing?"

"You enjoy this don't you?" Ken said, feeling his cock get hard under Fran's tugging.

"Sure, don't you?"

Ken swung the car abruptly down Fuller Road, heading toward a back road behind the mall that was mostly warehouses.

"Don't cum, Mr Whitten," Fran cautioned Ken as he looked for a secluded place to park.

She had his zipper down and was trying to pull his erection out of the tight quarters, and didn't seem to care whether she snapped it in two while she did. Ken pulled into a parking lot behind a dumpster and killed the engine, undoing his belt and lifting his hips so that Fran could get them down toward his knees.

Ken's body flew back as Frannie hit the seat adjustment, making him almost prone, and she was all over his tool in a second.

"Omigod!" Ken moaned as Fran's wet mouth slid down the entire length of his dick, and the crown of his member grazed along her throat while her nose burrowed into his pubic hair.

Fran dove down onto his cock with an intensity Ken had experienced before from Eileen, but it was so long ago that it seemed like ancient history now. Fran still sucked hard on him while her lips pulled back up off of it. Her hand worked down to his scrotum, and she milked his balls while she continued to suck him almost viciously.

The windows were fogged up, and it felt like a sauna in the car, but Ken was beyond caring. He reached down and slid his hand under Fran's sweatshirt. Her bra-less breasts hung down loosely as she bent over him, and Ken squeezed the closest doughy cone savagely, feeling the thick nipple pop out into his palm. The back of his hand was grazing the hair under her arm, and the feeling of the fur on his wrist made him shiver.

Ken didn't know whether it was because she was deep throating him, which was a forgotten experience for him, or if it was the way that Fran was attacking him like an animal, but he knew he could not last very long at this rate, no matter how badly he fought it.

"I'm cumming... cumming Fran!" Ken cried out, trying to get her off of his dick before he shot his load, but she kept sucking, and even harder than ever.

Ken groaned as his cock jerked inside Fran's mouth, his seed spurting forcefully down her throat, and she swallowed his greedily, even trying to siphon more out of him after his spasms stopped and he went limp.

"Frannie - enough," Ken gasped as he pulled her head off of him, readjusting his seat as Fran straightened back up and tossed her curly hair back over her shoulders.

"Why'd you try to pull me off you? Doesn't your wife swallow?"

"No."

"No wonder you're so horny," Fran said with a chuckle. "What else doesn't she do?"

"You name it," Ken said ruefully, trying to wipe the fog off the insides of the windows so he could drive.

"Oh brother," Frannie lamented. "What a waste of a great pair of tits. Maybe I'll try to loosen her up for you. What would you think of that idea?"

"What do you mean?" Ken asked.

"What would you think of me seducing Mrs. W. for you?" Frannie mused.

"Ha!" Ken chortled, the very thought of that being too hilarious for words. "I don't know whether you can tell or not, but you aren't her favorite person."

"That's what she wants you to think," Fran declared. "She might even be trying to convince herself of that too, but I know better. If I made a move on her, she'd probably be easier than you."

They went into the store and got a few hand-packed pints, and on the way home Frannie reached over and felt around Ken's crotch, and when she found his cock almost erect, she laughed.

"You're thinking about it right now, aren't you?" Frannie asked, milking him in a full erection. "You're all quiet now, but you're imagining me and your wife together, getting it on."

"That's okay," Fran concluded after Ken didn't reply, letting go of Ken's bulge and settling back into her seat. "I was too."

The ride was finished in silence, but when they got to the house and walked up the steps, Fran was behind Ken, squeezing his ass as he unlocked the door.

"Steamy night," Fran whispered. "Come out back later tonight and fuck me. You need it. So do I."

....

Chapter Nine: Out back.

Ken stared at the numbers on the clock radio for over an hour, waiting for Eileen's to fall asleep. Ten minutes ago he had heard the door of the bedroom that Candy and Fran were sharing open and then close again, followed by the sound of the sliding glass door opening and closing.

His cock was hard as blue steel, and had been that way ever since he had gotten into bed with Eileen. He had given her a chance, he thought to himself, trying to justify what he was about to do. All she had to do was make love with him, and he would be sleeping soundly by now, and would had abandoned any thoughts of doing what he was about to do.

"C'mon Eileen," Ken had asked - begged - whined. "It's been weeks since we've done it."

"The girls will hear us," Eileen complained, pulling his hand out from between her legs and rolling over. "Wait until Fran is gone."

Then there would be another reason, Ken thought, knowing that Eileen would have a headache, or have her period, or be tired. Same shit - different nights.

Ken rolled out of bed and headed for the door, looking back at Eileen, who was breathing like she did when she was fast asleep. Tiptoeing down the hall, Ken headed for the back yard, which was lit too brightly because of the clear night and the full moon.

It was still humid, which was a good thing. The house windows were closed because the AC was on, and the noise of central air unit would cover up any noise that would be made - IF Frannie was still out there.

She was. On top of the picnic table, on her back, and stark naked. Looking up at the stars with her hands behind her head, with a towel underneath her, she was aware of Ken approaching from behind her but said nothing and didn't move.

"I was about ready to give up on you," Frannie said, looking up at Ken, who was standing at the end of the table behind her.

Ken looked down at the androgynous body of Frannie, and tried to figure out why he was so attracted to her. On her back, her little tits had virtually disappeared, with only the plump nipples and the jungle of hair between her legs giving away her gender.

He reached down and ran his hands down Frannie's arms, letting his fingers rake through the dense hair that filled the hollows of her armpits, and felt his cock surge in his pajamas.

"Nothing to say?" Fran asked, and made a soft purring sound as Ken's fingers went back and forth under her arms. "That feels nice - love you doing that. Want to kiss my pits? Lick them? They're really sensitive - did I tell you that already?"

Ken remained silent, moving his hands over to Frannie's nipples, and as he pulled on them, Frannie slid toward him and reached for the bulge in his pajamas, freeing his cock.

Fran tilted her head back so that her neck was on the edge of the table, and opened her mouth and let her lips slide down the entire length of his member. Ken moaned and began moving back and forth, fucking Fran's mouth while he twisted her teats roughly.

Afraid he was going to cum, he pulled himself away and walked around the table to the other end, where Frannie's bent legs were spread wide, her feet on the edge of the table.

Frannie's crotch was like a jungle, with the hair spilling over onto the inside of her thighs and growing down to her ass. Even her asshole was furry, and there was a thin treasure trail that went up to just below her belly button.

"You like that hairy pussy, don't you?" Fran cackled in a voice that was loud enough to make Ken cringe. "My pussy doesn't look anything like what you've been getting - or not getting, does it?"

"Shut up!" Ken hissed, and ducked his head between Frannie's legs and into the woolly delta.

Despite the denseness of her bush, Ken had no problem finding Fran's opening, because she was already wet. Ken's tongue slid inside of her, and the pungent musk of her pussy made his head spin. So different from Eileen's floral scent, Fran's pussy was surrounded by a feral musk that made Ken want to chew her up.

"Oh!" Fran gasped, writhing on the picnic table. "You Whittens sure know how to eat pussy!"

"Keep your voice down," Ken hissed as he ducked away from Fran for a second.

The thought that his daughter might have been doing exactly what he was doing now did not disgust him. Quite the contrary. It made him even crazier, and as he lapped at Fran's clit with a eager tongue, he felt Fran's hands tearing at his scalp.

"Fuck me!" she implored, yanking his face from between her legs. "Hard!"

Ken was so out of his mind that he found himself climbing on top of the table - the very table he had assembled himself earlier that year - and he prayed that his handyman skills were good enough.

She was tight. Wonderfully, incredibly tight, and once Ken slid in and Fran had wrapped her legs around, there was no stopping him. Fran came almost immediately, and Ken found himself putting his hand over her mouth as she did.

"Shut - up," Ken hissed, pounding his cock into her like a jackhammer.

The creaking of the table and Ken's grunting were the only sounds now, and as his orgasm began to surge through him, Frannie came again, this time reaching up and biting into his collarbone to muffle herself, but he hardly felt it as he erupted inside of her.

..........

Chapter Ten: Dancing in the moonlight.

"Cold?" Ken asked as Fran's body shivered next to him.

"No, I'm hot as hell. It's your cum that's giving me the shakes. It's oozing out of my pussy and down to my asshole."

"Uh - are you on the pill?" Ken asked.

"Hell of a time to be asking that now, isn't it?" Fran whispered.

"Well?"

"That was good, Mr. Whitten," Fran said, ignoring his question while reaching down and grabbing his gooey, flaccid dick. "I needed a hard cock bad. How fast can you reload this thing?"

"Damn, I just came five minutes ago," Ken muttered. "Give me a break."

"You aren't one of these one and done dudes, are you?" Fran complained. "Cum and go? What's the most times you and Mrs. W. have done it in one night?"

"You're nosy, aren't you?"

"Nosy and horny," Fran added. "How many times? Two? Three?"

"Back when we were dating, I rented a motel room and we screwed from seven at night until 2 in the morning," Ken whispered. "Must have been 7 or 8 times. That was when I was your age though."

"Well, the least you can do for me is to get it up one more time," Fran insisted. "Maybe I can inspire you."

Fran rolled off of the picnic table and got Ken to sit on the end of it while getting between his legs.

"Do I give better head than your wife? " Fran asked before taking him into her mouth.

"Yes," Ken grunted as he fell back onto the picnic table and enjoyed Fran's wet lips sliding up and down his cock, along with her periodic raising of her head to spit out some filth.

"Sorry I can't squeeze your cock between my tits, because mine are way too small for that. Bet your wife does that for you though, doesn't she? I'll bet she wraps those jugs around you and you cum like crazy."

Ken's cock only stirred a little bit despite Fran's energetic efforts, but that didn't discourage Fran. Just the opposite, and after getting him a little thicker and longer, Fran upped the ante.

"Your wife do this?" Fran asked, lifting his cock and sucking on his balls.

"No," Ken grunted as Fran went back and forth between his nuts, sucking and licking the wrinkled sac while she pulled on his cock.

Eileen's mouth hadn't gone near his balls since they were in college, and as Fran popped each of them into her mouth and sucked on them hard, he felt himself start to get erect.

"That's better. I can feel your cock getting harder, Fran said. "I guess if she won't suck you balls, then I know she wouldn't do this."

Ken felt Fran lift his thighs up, and as his butt came off of the table, he felt Fran's mouth come off of his sac, her tongue sliding down the sensitive area below his balls.

"What are... Omigod!" Ken gasped.

Fran's tongue first danced around Ken's anus, tickling and teasing the puckered ring, and then darted inside of his asshole.

Ken's hands gripped the underside of his thighs, lifting them up while Fran devoured his ass, and he writhed and squirmed under this totally new experience. When Fran's had snaked upwards, she found his cock stiffly curved against his stomach.

"Fuck me - in the pool," Fran said, climbing out from his crotch and padding over to the pool and walking down the steps gingerly.

Ken followed, his asshole tingling and his erection bobbing in front of him. The water was cold compared to the air, but he hardly noticed. Fran's body was slippery against his, and when she jumped into his arms, he was inside her in seconds.

"Want you to rim me sometime," Fran hissed into his ear. "Want your tongue lapping at my asshole like that. Mine is almost as hairy as yours is."

Ken's answer was a grunt, and he continued to thrust himself in and out of Fran while she bobbed up and down in the water. When Fran started to cum, he bounced them both over into deeper water, debating about whether or not to duck her head in the water before letting her sink her teeth into his shoulder, and as she bit him he came himself.