All in the Fucked-Up Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed that, Mr. Whitten," Fran whispered as they disengaged. "Time for me to go back to bed now."

Ken walked to the shallow end of the pool and climbed the steps behind Frannie, looking at her plump ass and trying to imagine what it would be like to do to her anus what she had done to his.

"Maybe," Fran said as she slid the door open quietly and stopped in the doorway. "Maybe instead of cleaning all off your cum out of me, I'll have somebody else do it. How does that sound?"

Fran snickered a little bit as she headed through the kitchen and down the hall. Ken followed, thinking she must have been kidding, but instead Frannie went right into Candy's bedroom. Ken went into the bathroom and did a little clean-up of his own, and when he came out he paused outside of Candy's room for a second, listening for any sounds. Sounds that did not come.

...........

Chapter Eleven: Eileen and Fran.

"Let me help you with that stuff," Fran said to Eileen, and before Eileen could protest Fran was grabbing a towel and folding it.

Eileen bit her tongue and thanked her for offering, but there was no stopping Fran. Everybody else in the house was sleeping in, and who knows what time Ken would wake up, she thought. Taking midnight dips in the pool and always acting so horny all the time; must be some sort of mid-life crisis or something.

Resigned to the fact that Fran was going to help, Eileen set the rest of the towels on the folding table and worked along with Fran, who was dressed as inappropriately as ever. The tank top Fran was wearing was baggy and she wore nothing underneath it, of course, so every time that Fran bent or moved she exposed her breasts.

The girl had no shame, Eileen though to herself, while watching Fran bend over and seeing the top of her shirt bow way down. You could see her breasts, and what was strange was the fact that they were so pitifully small, you would think that she would want to hide them.

At least she was wearing shorts this morning, instead of that bathing suit with the pubic hair peeking out the sides. It certainly wasn't Fran's fault that she was so hirsute. She seemed to be of Greek or Italian heritage, and Eileen knew of similar girls from college who had been hairy, but at least most of them didn't go parading around like Fran did.

At least she shaved her legs, Eileen noted with some satisfaction. The girl wouldn't be unattractive at all if she made any effort to make herself look a little feminine. Let that short cropped curly hair-do grow out, wear some make-up, and dress like a girl.

And shave those underarms, Eileen admonished the girl in her mind, just as Fran raised the towel almost on cue. It would be one thing if the girl just had a little wisp of hair there, but her armpits were as hairy as any man she had ever seen. What man in the world would want to be with a girl who looked like that? A lot of hippie girls used to walk around like that, but those days were long gone.

There she goes bending over again, Eileen thought, glad that the folding was almost done. Looking at Fran's sad little breasts had become a major distraction, and there were a lot of other things to be done around the house.

"Hellooo? I said, is that all of it, Mrs. Whitten?"

Eileen jumped when she heard Fran's voice breaking her out of her trance. Fran's head dipped down toward where Eileen staring and was looking up at her, and she was smiling like she had caught somebody with their hands in the cookie jar.

"Oh, I'm sorry Fran," Eileen said, stammering are acting just as flustered as she felt. "Yes, that's it. Thank you."

"Too bad," Fran said with a smirk. "We were just getting into it."

"Yes... uh... I wasn't really... I mean, I didn't mean to..."

"I know, Mrs Whitten," Fran said before leaving. "It's okay. I liked you checking me out. Until now I had been thinking that you didn't like me."

"No, I mean..." Eileen sputtered, but then just shut up and watched the girl leave the room.

"Great. Now she thinks I was staring down her blouse," Eileen mumbled to a empty room.

..........

Chapter Twelve: Frannie and Ken.

"I think I might be getting into Mrs. Whitten's head," Frannie said. "Just like I've gotten into yours."

Ken leaned back from under the hood of his car, where he had been busy filling the windshield washer, and looked over at Frannie.

"Is that right?"

"This morning I helped your lovely wife fold the laundry, and she was all eyes," Fran snickered. "She was checking me out virtually non-stop."

"I find that hard to believe."

"I think she likes my titties," Fran suggested. "She looks down my blouse as much as you do."

"Well, if you wore something a little less revealing, maybe people wouldn't be spending so much time looking."

"Aw, come on Mr. Whitten," Fran purred. "That wouldn't be any fun. People like to look, and I like to be looked at."

"You know, you don't have to call me Mr. Whitten." Ken said.

"I like to be respectful, but I'm open to suggestions" Fran said softly. "What do most girls call you after they've had their tongue up your ass? What did I call you when I was cumming last night?"

"I don't remember."

"Three times," she said. "You made me cum 3 times last night. That was good. Real good. Did you like it?"

"Yes, but that was wrong on every level, and it won't be happening again. I was wrong to do that."

"Which time? The time on the picnic table or the time in the pool?"

"Both times."

"Don't tell me that those are sacred places or something," Fran scoffed. "How many times have you fucked your wife on that picnic table? How about the pool?"

Ken exhaled deeply and shook his head.

"That doesn't matter. Let's just forget it ever happened, okay?"

"Uh... no. Can't do it," Fran said. "It was too good. We were too good together, and besides, you won't forget about it. You'll take that memory to your grave. One day you'll be sitting in some nursing home telling all the other old coots about how you nailed this crazy chick in the back yard while your wife was sleeping."

"Hopefully I'll die before that," Ken answered.

"Well, in that case maybe your wife will be telling her bridge club about this girl that seduced her," Fran mused.

"Ha!"

"Don't worry. When it happens I'll make sure to tell you about it," Fran promised before turning to go back in the house. "I'll be sure to give you all the details so you can get yourself off while you think about it."

Ken shook his head as he watched Frannie head back inside, her butt jiggling. The thought of Eileen looking down Fran's blouse had given him an instant erection, and even though it seemed unlikely, he recalled many an instance when had noticed Eileen checking out other women on the sly. Then there was that time in college that Eileen had told him about.

.............

Chapter Thirteen: Ambush.

"Oh! Fran!" a startled Eileen Whitten said when she saw her daughter's mentor standing a few feet away from her.

It was the Monday after Fran's weekend stay, and Eileen was hanging around the pool, enjoying the warm morning with a cup of coffee. Eileen pulled her wrap around herself, silently relieved that she wasn't wearing nothing at all as was occasionally her custom back in their secluded yard.

"Hi there Mrs. Whitten!" Fran chirped merrily, her eyes looking at the shapely legs of her friend's mother. "Didn't mean to scare you. I rang the front bell."

"Uh... Candy's at work today," Eileen said.

"I know," Frannie said. "I forgot my watch, and I'm lost without it. Mind if I go in and get it?"

"No, go right ahead," Eileen said, watching as Fran went through the sliding door and into the house.

When Frannie came back outside, she sat down in a lawn chair next to Mrs. Whitten and remarked how hot it was already.

"I'm surprised you aren't in the pool," Frannie said. "This heat wave is unreal."

"I was thinking about going in and putting my suit on," Eileen said.

"I'd live in there if I could," Fran said.

"Well, if you want to, feel free," Eileen heard herself saying.

"Cool," Frannie said, jumping up and unbuttoning the army uniform top she was wearing, and to Eileen's obvious shock, she stepped out of her sneakers and shorts, leaving her naked.

"Hope you don't mind," Fran said, seemingly enjoying Eileen's discomfort and her efforts to look unfazed as she averted her eyes awkwardly. "Me and Candy go in naked all the time."

Fran gingerly walked down the steps of the pool, looking back and catching Mrs. Whitten watching her.

"Hope you're going to join me," Fran said with a smile, just before she eased into the cool water.

"Uh... maybe," Eileen said, quickly getting up and going into the house.

Eileen put her coffee cup in the sink and looked out at the brazen girl swimming without the slightest bit of shame. It was almost as if she was taunting her, or even teasing her, and Eileen turned away from the window and went to her bedroom.

She climbed into her unmade bed and stared at the ceiling for a minute before getting right back up and going into her closet for her bathing suit. After putting it on, she checked herself out in the mirror. It wasn't her usual suit, but a two-piece that she used to wear when she was a few years younger.

Her stomach was a tad fleshier now, and Eileen had outgrown the top a bit, but outside of that, she thought she looked alright. Walking back outside, only one thought was going through her mind. What in the world are you doing?

As Eileen emerged from the house, Frannie was leaning back against the wall of the pool with her elbows on the edge, and when she saw Eileen tiptoeing down the steps of the pool she let out an approving whistle.

"Wow!" Frannie said as Eileen blushed. "You should wear that all the time instead of that old lady outfit you always have on. You look smokin' hot!"

Eileen chuckled nervously and submerged herself quickly before reemerging and pulling her wet hair back.

"I don't have the body for this anymore, but my other one is still damp," Eileen lied.

"I beg to differ. That looks amazing on you, and you've got an incredible body. Sort of like Candy super-sized, and in all the right places," Frannie said.

Eileen swam around for a few minutes as Fran watched from the side of the pool, and when she got a little tired she swam over to Fran.

"I trust you'll keep an eye on Candy, especially her first semester," Eileen said to Fran. "I remember my first year in college, and the beginning was really traumatic for me."

"Candy will be fine," Fran assured her. "She'll be safe under my wing."

For whatever reason, when Fran said that, Eileen's eyes went to Fran's armpit and the thick, wet pelt of hair that was plastered under her arm.

"The hair," Eileen said in as off-hand a manner as she could muster. "Is that a political statement or what?"

"Why do you ask?" Fran asked without flinching.

"I dunno," Eileen said, on the defensive despite herself. "It's just that you don't see that much anymore."

"I guess that I like it because it pisses off the people that I don't mind getting mad, and it turns on the ones that I want turned on. Would you rather I shaved?"

"No. I mean, it's your body and all that," Eileen said. "I was just curious."

A moment of deafening silence followed, and Eileen shrugged a little.

"My roommate in college - she was a natural woman, and you kind of remind me of her," Eileen said nervously.

"Good memories, I hope?" Fran asked with a wry smile.

"Oh, yes," Eileen said. "We got along very well."

"When you have a special friend as a roommate, it's really good," Fran said. "Do you two still get together every once in a while?"

"Shannon? No, I haven't seen her in years," Eileen mused.

"Too bad."

"Ken," Eileen said with a giggle, mimicking Frannie by leaning back against the pool. "After he saw you, he told me I should let the hair under my arms grow."

"I don't think it would look right on you," Fran said, reaching over and running her fingers under Eileen's arm, making her jump when she stroked the wet, satiny skin. "You look great smooth. Sensitive under there, aren't you?"

"A little," Eileen confessed, as she began to feel a bit light-headed.

"The armpits are an underrated part of the body, I think. If the touch of a finger makes you jump like that, I wonder what my tongue sliding through your armpit would do to you?" Fran said, biting her lower lip and squinting at Eileen.

"Uh, how did we get into this discussion anyway?" Eileen blurted out nervously, moving away from the edge of the pool and towards the center.

"I think you were the one that said you found my armpit hair interesting," Frannie said, paddling out towards Eileen. "I mean, if it really grosses you out, I'd shave it. Hell, if you wanted to, you could shave my armpits for me. I'll bet that would be so incredibly erotic - for both of us."

Eileen laughed and swam away, but Fran was swimming right along with her, and cornered her under the diving board.

"You aren't afraid of me, are you?" Fran asked.

"Afraid? Me? Of course not," Eileen said, her voice breaking as she moved along the sidewall of the pool.

"What exactly are you afraid of then?" Fran asked. "Yourself?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Eileen declared, turning away and starting to swim away.

Fran reached out and grabbed the string that kept her top on, but instead of untying it, Fran used it to pull her back toward her.

"What the?" Eileen grunted as Fran pulled her up against her.

Eileen felt the girl's breasts poking her in the back while Fran's hands came around her waist before moving up to her tits.

"You want me," Fran said, licking Eileen's neck and nibbling on her shoulder while hugging her from behind. "As much as I want you."

Frannie's hands kneaded Eileen's full globes through the fabric of her bathing suit, and moved her own titties back and forth across Eileen's back.

"I can't," Eileen said.

"You can, and you will," Fran insisted.

"What if Ken comes home?" Eileen said, her nipples popping under Fran's coaxing.

"He won't, and just in case we'll lock your bedroom door."

"I have to show a house at 2," Eileen said, feeling Fran's hand slide down her stomach and begin to rub her mound.

"That's three hours from now," Fran declared, and when she began to move them toward the steps at the other end of the pool, Eileen was no longer resisting.

..............

Chapter Fourteen: Inside.

Fran closed the bedroom door behind her and leaned back against it, looking at the woman shivering in the middle of the room. Very slowly Fran moved a little closer to Eileen, reveling in the woman's frightened pose.

"Now that's you've got me, what are you going to do to me?" Fran asked and giggled a little. "Want to dry me off first?"

Frannie stood there dripping wet, and Eileen found herself drying off her slender shoulders and upper chest. Then Eileen was drying off Fran's breasts, and when she felt the plaint flesh wiggle on the other side of the towel, she let the towel slip out of her grasp.

Eileen's hands cupped the tiny buds, the nipples stiff against her palms, and Frannie's smile never wavered while she reached around Eileen and pulled on the string that held the top up.

"Damn!" Frannie said as Eileen's top came off and her lush, full breasts eased down. Despite Eileen's superior height, her much larger breasts were level with Fran's buds, and that allowed Fran to rub her tiny bosom into Eileen's, sighing as her chest was crushed by the older woman's.

The bottom of Eileen's bikini came off and now they were both naked, with Fran easing Eileen over to the bed and moving her down onto it. Frannie's eyes looked at the little fluff of blonde hair that framed Eileen's sex before burying her face in a moist valley that became even wetter seconds later.

An hour later, Eileen was staring at the overhead fan as it spun above the two of them. Frannie was on her stomach, her olive skin contrasting starkly with the lily white sheets, much as it had against her own skin as they had ground into each other while making love.

Eileen pulled a curly brown hair from between her teeth, wondering briefly where it had come from; Fran's head, pussy or even her underarms. Eileen had devoured every part of Frannie, much to her shame, if not regret. So many years ago, this was the way Eileen had reacted when she was sexually aroused. Now, this girl had her feeling that way again.

As if in a trance, Eileen rolled over and got on her knees beside Frannie, letting her hands slide all over the smooth skin of her back. Fran purred at her touch and rolled over, allowing Eileen's to rub the front of her.

On her back, Fran's breasts all but disappeared, and her androgynous appearance was enhanced by all of the hair under her arms and between her legs. Eileen wondered what it would be like to have Frannie take her with a strap-on, like her college roommate had done so often. When Eileen posed the question out loud, Fran smiled.

"A strap-on?" Frannie said with a giggle while reaching up to caress Eileen's pendulous breasts which were dangling down above her. "I knew you were a lot nastier than you let on. Yeah, I've got one, and I'd love to do you with it. Maybe we should meet some night someplace where we can really get to know each other."

"I'd like that," Eileen said.

"Any other kinky little things you have in mind?" Fran asked. "Since you're being so open now about how you like to get nasty?"

"Maybe," Eileen said, rolling Frannie's waifish body back onto her stomach and lifting her hips up a tad.

Parting Frannie's plump ass cheeks, Eileen brought her face down between those olive toned buttocks and right down to the balloon knot which was surrounded by hair.

"OH!" Fran groaned as she felt Eileen Whitten's tongue burrow into her ass. "Damn, what about that house you were going to show?"

Eileen's reply was muffled, but as she spread Fran's ass open wider, it was clear that real estate was not on the front burner right about then.

...

Chapter Fifteen: The Blu Bell Motel

Ken Whitten wasn't expecting to see Fran outside of his company's office, but the sight of her made him hard almost immediately. What was it about her that excited him so, Ken wondered as he eyed Frannie sitting on the bench in front of the building?

She was dressed in her usual sloppy and drab way, which today consisted of worn out jeans and a baggy yellow T-shirt, so it certainly wasn't a case of her trying to look sexy. Yet still, as Ken approached, he found himself wanting to grab the girl and take her into a deserted office and fuck her brains out.

"Frannie," Ken said. "Wasn't expecting to see you around here."

"Hi Mr. Whitten," Frannie chirped, getting up off of the bench and facing him, her hands in her back pocket.

Frannie's little tits poked out into the fabric of the shirt, and Ken tried not to look as he met her.

"What brings you down this way?"

"I had such a great morning that I had to tell you about it," Fran cooed. "I did promise you that I would."

"Promise me that you would tell me what?"

"I told you that you would be the first to know when I got into a certain woman's pants," Fran said. "Matter of fact, here's a little something I seem to have taken with me. Want it?"

Fran had been moving her tongue around inside of her mouth, and after she fished the hair out from between her teeth she held it up to Ken's face.

"What does that prove?" Ken snorted, looking at the blonde hair that Fran held up for a second more before letting it fly away.

"It wasn't Candy's pussy hair, if that's what you're thinking," Fran said. "Her pubes are lighter in color. You know that."

Ken shuddered at the conversation, with bringing his daughter into the mix.