All in the Fucked-Up Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean to say that you expect me to believe that you seduced Eileen?" Ken laughed.

"Hard to tell who seduced who," Fran cackled. "All I can tell you is that she is not the ice princess you make her out to be. Either that, or it was me that brought out the animal in her."

"Ha!"

"Cute little mole she has about an inch to the right of her pussy lips," Fran said. "Easy to see because her bush isn't thick and dense like mine. And as for those tits of hers - amazing!"

"What did you do?" Ken asked. "I still find this hard to believe."

"Hard?" Frannie asked as they started walking away from the front of the building. "Good choice of words. I'll bet you've got a boner just thinking about it. Where are you taking me? To your car?"

They had walked into the parking lot, mostly because Ken didn't want to be seen talking to Frannie right in front of work, but the lot was so open that there was no chance of anything going on out there.

"No," Ken said. "Just walking."

"Good, because my pussy is worn out right now," Fran said, cupping her hand over her eyes to shield the sun. "Even my asshole got a workout."

"Now I know you're making this up," Ken said, the idea that Eileen would even look at somebody's ass, much less do something to it, was preposterous.

"She said I reminded her of an old college roommate," Fran said, her words setting Ken back on her heels. "Mrs. Whitten didn't seem to mind all the hair either. Her reaction was just the opposite - much like her husband's was."

"Are you coming over tonight?" Ken asked.

"I don't think so," Fran said coyly. "Think I'll just rest and reflect about everything. Maybe I'll ask Candy to stop by my place after she gets out of work."

"I want to fuck you," Ken said bluntly.

"I know you do," Fran giggled. "I love that in you. You try to hide it but it's so obvious that you might as well hold up a sign that says I WANT TO FUCK FRANNIE KAPLAN!"

Fran ran her fingers through her short curly hair as she smiled, and Ken was tempted to drag her over to his car, tear her clothes off and jump her bones right there in the middle of the parking lot.

"When?" Ken finally asked.

"How about tomorrow night?" Fran asked, smiling when she looked down at the bulge in Ken's pants. "Think your hard-on will last that long?"

"You'll find out."

"Ooh!" Fran moaned. "I like a confident man. You know where the Blu Bell Motel is?"

"That's a dump," Ken said.

"I'm just a student on a budget, Mr. Whitten."

"I'll pay for a place," Ken snapped. It's just that..."

"Blu Bell Motel," Fran said. "Married guys fucking students shouldn't do it in a nice place. It should be in a sleazy dump where they can really get into it. Be there after 7. I'll stick something in the window of the room I'm in. Not too hard to find, since there's only a dozen rooms. Just walk right in because I'll be waiting for you."

"I'll be there."

"Make sure you bring that," Fran said, nodding toward the tent his cock was making in his slacks.

Ken nodded and went back to his office, making a pit stop on the way, because there was no way he could concentrate on work like this. Ducking into a stall in the deserted bathroom, Ken dropped his trousers and straddled the bowl.

It didn't even take a minute to get himself off, thinking about Fran and Eileen going at it even if it wasn't true, and he came so good that it was worth the shame he felt as he cleaned up the mess he made.

...

Chapter Sixteen: Room 12

She was in Room 12 of the shitty motel. Ken could tell because Fran had put her college ID right on the outside of the curtain in the front window. He shifted the bottles of champagne and reached for the door knob, giving it a turn and stepping in, expecting to see the bold girl standing on the bed naked.

The room was empty. Ken figured maybe she had stepped out or something, so he set the bag on the table and kicked his shoes off. There was a note on the table, so he picked it up and turned on the light to read it.

The note was actually a list of instructions, and Ken shook his head, realizing that Frannie was still the Pied Piper as far as everything with them went. They had always done things the she wanted, and Ken soon found himself following her orders yet again.

Ken stripped his clothes off and went to the side door, being as quiet as possible. Frannie was in the adjoining room, which she said was better equipped for what they were going to do, and the note instructed Ken to come on in whenever he wanted.

There was music on in the adjoining room, along with the smell of body oil and pot and a candle burning brightly, and when Ken opened the door there was one thing every obvious. Fran was not alone.

Fran was on her knees on the bed, and wrapped around her body her was a strap-on device. The cock attached to it all was being thrust into the blonde on the bed, and Ken's first impulse was to strangle Fran. He had no desire to do anything with his daughter, especially watch her have sex with anybody, but when his eyes adjusted to the light he saw that it wasn't Candy on the bed.

"You like it, don't you," Frannie snarled, looking over at Ken briefly and winking before returning her attention to the woman she was impaling.

"Harder," whimpered the blonde on the bed, and although the voice was weak Ken recognized it immediately. "Gonna cum."

Fran started fucking his wife hard, so hard that the bed was pounding into the wall, and as Eileen wailed Frannie grabbed a hand-full of her blonde locks and pulled her head back.

"You came good, didn't you?" Fran said cloyingly as she pulled the dildo out of Ken's wife's pussy.

"Want you," Eileen was saying. "I want to taste your cunt."

"You nasty girl," Fran mocked. "Bet you haven't heard her talk like that before, have you?"

Fran was looking toward Ken when she said that, and as Eileen was crawling out from under Frannie she suddenly realized that someone was in the room, and from the sound of her cry it was obvious that her husband was the last person she was expecting.

"I'm sorry," Eileen sobbed, and started to apologize before she realized that Ken was standing there naked with a bottle of Mumm's in my hand.

"Wait - what are you doing here?" she finally said, her eyes going down to her husband's cock, which was staring straight at her.

"I think you two need a little private time," Fran said, climbing off of the bed and walking past Ken, the dildo swaying cock-like in front of her as she went into the other room.

...

Chapter Seventeen: Talking.

"Well," Ken sighed, looking at Eileen sitting on the bed, naked and disheveled.

"Have you been with her before?" Eileen asked, and Ken nodded.

"Several times," he admitted. "I can't explain it. It's like she had a spell on me or something."

"I know," Eileen agreed. "Same here."

"I never did anything before," Ken said. "With anybody, ever."

"Same here," Eileen replied. "Well, almost. I was on the verge of doing something with Kathy but I chickened out."

"Kathy?"

"Remember the girl that babysat for Candy? About a dozen years ago?"

"Vaguely," Ken answered, the faint memory of a little hippie chick that lived in the neighborhood about that time. "She look a little like Fran, didn't she?"

"Guess I'm still carrying a torch for Shannon," Eileen confessed. "My old roommate?"

"I remember you telling me about it," Ken said, and nodded down to his cock. "Still gets me hard thinking about it."

"You don't mind?" Eileen said. "Me being - I guess you would have to say - bisexual?"

"No," Ken admitted. "Actually, seeing you with Frannie really got me excited."

"It did?"

"Yeah, but it's not the same as the way I cheated on you though."

"I don't blame you," Eileen said. "I've been kind of a wet blanket in recent years. Frannie - well, she's so..."

"I know what you mean," Ken said, finishing her thought. "She does stuff to me that you wouldn't."

"Maybe I would do different things if we weren't so familiar with each other," Eileen suggested. "We know each other so well that it's embarrassing to admit I like some things."

"Right. Frannie has no boundaries."

"She just doesn't seem your type," Eileen said.

"Maybe that was it," Ken said. "Frannie's like the opposite of you in every way. She's brash, her body is boyish, and she's so..."

"Hairy?" Eileen said, and laughed when Ken nodded. "Well, there's not much I can do about that. So where do we go from here?

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Ken."

"I want to make love with you."

"Same here, but not right now," Eileen said.

"Frannie?" Ken called out into the adjoining room, and after a few seconds Fran appeared, having removed the strap-on and all of the attachments.

"What's going down in here?" Frannie asked.

"You," Ken and Eileen replied in unison, and Fran's eyes widened in fear for a second as she got thrown on the bed, but when she saw the looks on the Whitten's faces she relaxed.

Ken tossed Frannie on her back and quickly straddled the girl's face with his crotch, dropping his balls into her waiting mouth while looking down at his wife at the other end of the bed.

With a wild and crazy look on her face that Ken hadn't seen in years, Eileen dove face first between the prone girl's legs, burying her face in her pussy.

Ken groaned as he saw his wife lapping hungrily at Fran's pussy, Eileen's face completely hidden by the wild jungle of hair that surrounded her opening. Ken leaned forward and down, allowing Fran's tongue to explore lower, and permitting him a closer look at his wife and her muff diving.

"That's so hot," Ken gasped, his face so close to the action that his head spun from the aroma Eileen's tongue was stirring up.

"Fran sucking your balls?" Eileen hissed as she lifted her face from her bush to look at her husband.

"No," Ken grunted. "My ass. She's got her tongue halfway up my ass."

"She sucks ass so good," Eileen said.

"I wanna make love to you," Ken whimpered, the tingling in his anus making him light-headed.

"Her!" Eileen growled. "Fuck her first. Fuck her hard!"

...

Chapter Eighteen: Fucking.

Ken flew off of Fran's face as fast as his wife left the delta of Fran's sex, and by the time Eileen had taken her husband's place sitting on Fran's face, Ken was already climbing between Fran's legs, swiping his cock through the dripping pussy before plunging into her.

Ken found himself thrusting into Fran's pussy with a savageness that seemed to arouse all three of them. It only took a few seconds before Ken bellowed and pulled his cock out of the teen's pussy, the member spraying cum wildly all over Fran before plunging right back into her.

He was like a man possessed, and as he hunkered down and kept thrusting his still stiff member into Fran, he got a bird's eye view of the tonguing Fran was doing on his wife's pussy.

The sparseness of the blonde hairs around Eileen's pussy allowed him to watch Fran's long tongue slapping at his wife's clit, and he fought the urge to ejaculate again, instead forcing himself to keep pounding into Fran.

The sweaty bodies slapping together sounding like thunder in the motel room, and Ken felt like he could have gone on forever, until he heard Eileen whimpering. Looking up, he saw Eileen writhing, her hands grabbing at her tits while she leaned back against the headboard.

Suddenly, Eileen let out a grotesque moan, and as she did, Ken watched what seemed like gusher explode all over Frannie's face and neck, practically drowning the gasping teen.

Ken lost control immediately, sending his cum deep into Fran as they all seemed to orgasm simultaneously before they all collapsed on the bed.

"Omigod," Fran groaned as Eileen pulled herself off of her face, and as the three shared dazed looks, Frannie laughed and climbed off of the bed and headed to the bathroom. "You guys are crazy."

Ken and Eileen Whitten shared smiles and embraced in the soggy bed, and were still hugging when Fran returned with a bottle of bubbly.

"About time," Fran said, taking a gulp of Mumm's and burping loudly. "Broke my heart to see you two wasting all of that prime pussy and cock."

"Lucky we have another bed," Ken said. "This one should be condemned."

"Plus the bed in the other room," Eileen reminded all.

"Would you two like me to leave?" Frannie asked. "I can go in the other room."

"Later," Ken said, reaching over and pulling Fran down to the bed with them. "I am definitely planning to make love to the woman I'm married to, but I'm rather drained right now."

"Might take a while, judging by the gallon of cum you left inside of me," Fran said. "Want to watch a little TV?"

"I think that Ken would rather watch something else," Eileen suggested, smiling at her husband stroking the hair under Fran's arm. "Wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Ken said, smiling as Eileen rubbed her breasts against Frannie's. "I love the new Eileen."

"Me too," said Frannie before her mouth was covered by Eileen's, and as their tongues dueled Ken Whitten settled in for some visual entertainment, wondering how long it would take for him to get back into the action.

...

Ken and Eileen began enjoying each other a lot more after that night, and eventually phased Frannie out of their lives. Fran continued to be Candy's mentor, but did let the Whittens' in on a little secret. Her one failing.

"I have to admit that I've never have gotten into her panties," Fran admitted one evening, when Ken and Eileen had gotten Fran a little tipsy. "Not for lack of trying though."

The look that Ken and Eileen shared was one of shock. Ken's was also one of relief, as he had a tough time thinking about his little girl being ravaged by Fran.

Eileen's expression was one that had a little bit of sadness attached, and she told herself that she would have to talk to Candy about reconsidering if Frannie tried to make a move on her again, because Eileen thought that Candy might wish she had tried it someday. Goodness knows that Eileen always felt that way.

...

thanks for reading