All in the Fucking Family

Story Info
Family Fucking Fun.
3k words
3.61
48.7k
38
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

WARNING : FREAK FUCKING INCEST PARODY... FULL ON SLEAZY ASS PERVERTED HEDONISTIC DEBAUCHERY RUN WILD... IT'S DEPRAVED AND DIRTY TO THE MAX... IT'S FICTION... IT AIN'T REAL... BUT IT'S FILTHY AS FUCK... ENJOY MY FELLOW FREAKS

STORY : AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE FREAKIEST AND HORNIEST FAMILY EVER... MY FUCKED UP SLEAZY SEX FILLED LIFE FOR YOU TO ENJOY... BUCKLE UP... IT'S GONNA GET FREAKY

Nice quiet morning at the world's largest trailer park. Birds chirping, sun shining, a slight breeze blowing. Ahhh... so peaceful and qui-...

"MAMA... I THINK I GOT MARRIED AGAIN." I lay back in my bed, next to Rachael Ray. The TV personality is passed out drunk in my bed, and we've got on matching wedding bands. Got me another wife. Fucking Grey Goose. Damn vodka kicked my ass in Vegas. I was out there, playing the slots... and I guess I played Rachael's... and won.

My mama Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) comes running into my bedroom. "Your married again, baby? How many is that now?"

"I don't know. I think like 17 or something." I have to admit, I like getting hitched. I do it for fun. It's a sexual thrill for me to get married. I don't take it seriously... most of them I don't. I just do it and move on. Fuck it. I already got a damn gaggle of baby mamas, so I might as well have a bunch of wives too. I let out a big ass belch and rub my tummy. Mama sits on the bed beside me, rubbing my tummy too. Mama's so sweet.

"It's gonna be fine baby. I'll always be here for you. Mama will always take care of her special man." Mama kisses me softly, and reaches down, jerking my cock. Mama's one of my baby mamas. I knocked her up recently. Mama leans over and sucks my big dick, her lips slithering all over my thick shaft, suctioning tightly on it.

Mama jerks my base, as she sucks me. She's such a good cocksucker. Mama deepthroats me all the way down, sucking so tight, her saliva coating my shaft, lubing it for her ruby red lips. Mama's lips leave red lip prints all over my cock. I put my hand on her head and pump my sticky load into her mouth. Mama sucks it all down with a sweet smile. Mmmmmmm... I just smile happily, loving my mother's mouth on my big ass dick.

Mama and I kiss. I play with her beautiful C cups through her pink flowered, silk blouse. "I'll go make you some breakfast baby." Mama gets up, and heads into the kitchen. I watch her sweet ass jiggle. Mama's got the sweet booty jelly... ain't no jam shaking like that.

I look over at Rachael and think, "fuck it." I'm already married to the bitch. Rachael's nude, so I spit on my dick and rub it in. I spoon Rachael and push against her rosebud and slide slowly up her hershey highway. I watch my cock inch it's way up Rachael Ray's plump, round ass. I rub her pussy, helping to loosen that booty. Rachael moans and writhes on the bed. I smack thick ass and fuck it, slowly, long deep strokes in and out. I watch it all, loving the tight feeling of her nicely phat ass.

"Uhhhhhhhhh... Fuck meeeeeeeee!" Rachael moans out, enjoying my ten inches up her tight booty. Rachael shakes her booty all over my cock, as I smack it and plunge harder and more intensely up her famous half Sicilian/half Jewish ass. I smack it again and again and again, fucking it faster, blazing up Rachel's pretty spectacular hershey highway. She squirts twice in a row, shooting her cum all over me. I return the favor, pumping my cock cream, deep and hard, in huge spurts, up that plump booty.

"Mmmmmmmm... that was so fun sweetie. I love your big cock. I'm glad I married it... and you. Fuck my other husband. He's a loser. I want you instead." Rachael smiles back at me, with that sweet Rachael Ray smile and kisses me, her left hand softly rubbing my face.

I pinch her hard nipples and get up, no offence, but she's just another wife for me. I'll fuck her, but it's time for her to split. I give her $50 and call her a cab. Rachael heads back to New York. I'll fuck her when I want her... ain't got no room for her here though. Don't hate the playa... hate the game. (Big Smile)

My second newest wife, Professor Gaia Monroe, is in my trailer kitchen cooking me some fried chicken. She knows how to keep her man happy. Only thing close to good pussy... is good fried chicken. I walk up behind her and hug her, kissing her neck. I manhandle them huge Puerto Rican and Black titties. God, I love big titties... real ones even more. "Hey baby. Mmmmmmm... I love your hands on my tits... almost as much as I love your cock on them." We laugh and kiss lust fully, sucking tongues, swapping spit.

We take the platter of chicken in my bedroom and start eating... and fucking. Gaia feeds me while she rides my cock in her ass. I stare up at her, eat a chicken breast and squeeze the fuck outta hers. I take a drumstick, remove the skin and slide it up Gaia's sweet pussy. She winks at me, smiling happily, eating a juicy breast and grinding her thick brown ass all over my big ass white dick.

"Mmmmmmmm... a white dick in my ass... and some white meat in my mouth. My kinda party baby." Gaia teases me, grinning wide and eating. I slide a second drumstick up her pussy and leave them both there to marinate. I get up and bend her over on the bed, slapping that phat Puerto Rican and Black ass and shove my big white meat missile up her ass again. I ass pound her out, slamming up that round and brown booty relentlessly.

I fuck Gaia's sweet brown pussy with the two drumsticks. Gaia squirts all over both and I keep ass pounding her. The bed is shaking, moving on the floor. I pound her ass even harder. "YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS... POUND MY ASS BABYYYYYYYYY!!" Gaia screams out, squirting again. I slam up her ass again and shoot my sperm deep up her ass.

I fuck Gaia with the two drumsticks and fuck her ass with my big white cock while I cum in it. I pull out the drumsticks and hand her one. Gaia and I eat the pussy flavored chicken legs, as I finish filling her ass with my super sperm. "Mmmmmmm... so tasty." Gaia moans, then pulls my cock out, wiping my cum dripping cock on her drumstick. She eats it. "Mmmmm... even tastier." She smiles.

We laugh and eat. I suck her huge ass, natural, brown melons with their enormous darm brown areolaes. I squeeze em and suck em ravenously for thirty minutes, while Gaia eats the chicken. A fun ass time.

We have a motto around here... FUCK AND KEEP FUCKIN. It's our life and our hobby. We fuck. Everybody fucks everybody. We're always fuckin somebody. We keep it real horny and real nasty up in this bitch.

I walk into the kitchen of my trailer, nude, to get a beer. My cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is fuckin mama on the kitchen table. She's laying on the table and Spence is plowing her sweet mama pussy real good. "Good boy Spence... Fuck auntie's pussy harder. Give me that pretty cock. Mmmmmmm." Mama's having fun.

I get three beers... and drink em quick. I walk over to mama's mouth and start pissin in it. Mama happily drinks my piss. She loves it. Mama sucks half of my super thick cock in and gulps down my warm yellow man whiskey. She chugs it all down with a sweet motherly love smile, softly massaging my big hairy balls.

"Carry on horny motherfuckers." I tell em and laugh. Mama's sweet titties jiggle from the force of Spence's thick dick slamming up her well used cunt. Spence pulls out and cums up towards mama's titties. Mama rubs it in her gorgeous, still perky C cups and wipes up some with her right forefinger. She sucks it clean.

"Mmmmm. Very nice Spence. Very tasty cum baby. Save auntie Kathie Lee some for later. I'll suck you off after dinner."

"Yes auntie Kathie Lee. I'd love that." Spence says, breathing heavy, smacking his cum glazed cock on mama's swollen labia and clit.

Spence kneels down and sucks my cock clean. He's got a big crush on my big cock. He's a damn good cocksucker too. He deepthroats me without gagging. I smack my cock on his lips, then mama sucks me too. The two of them together double suck me real good, sucking my cock and balls as a team. I cum in mama's mouth, pumping it full of my thick sperm. Mama kisses Spence and they share my load.

I walk down to my adopted black sister Dana's (Regina King) room. She's laying on her stomach, on her bed, listening to some music. She's got her white cotton panties on... and nothing else. I get on the bed and pull her panties off. I keep em... for later.

Dana smiles back at me. I kiss her neck and slide my big white dick slowly up her juicy chocolate cunt. Dana moans happily, as I inch up that tight love tunnel. I fuck her slowly, as we kiss, my weight on her, pushing her into the mattress. Her sweet black pussy is so wet and warm.

Dana shakes her pussy on my big ass dick and I groan. I reach under her and play with her swollen, dark black nipples. Her titty milk dribbles out. Dana's pregnant with my baby. I got all my sisters knocked up. Like I said... our motto is fuck and keep fuckin. Ha. I live by it.

I pound up Dana's swollen, but tight, pussy. My ten thick inches working it over like only I can. I stretch her out wide and plunge deep into my sister's beautiful black twat. We fuck for thirty minutes. Dana squirts five times, soaking my dick. I cum deep up her pussy, sucking her long tongue, lusting big time for my adopted black hottie sister. I fill that pregnant pussy full.

"Mmmmmmmm... thank you big bro. I love you... and your big white dick." Dana giggles into my mouth. I pull out and slide up her tight ass, just to piss. Dana's eyes go wide, as we kiss. She moans her approval into my mouth, as I fill her tight black ass with my warm piss. God damn, I love pissing in a bitch's ass. I fucking love it! My piss shoots out around my thick white meat, soaking me and the bed.

Dana and I keep kissing. I love her so much. I love all my hot sisters so damn much. They're all so fucking sexy... and horny. Gotta be horny as fuck to fit in, in this family, for sure. I suck Dana's sweet, little milk filled titties for another twenty minutes, drinking down her tasty chocolate milk.

A little later, my wife Penny (The Big Bang Theory) comes in the bathroom, while I'm on the toilet. "Sweetie... it's crazy outside. Your cousin Fat Bastard (The Austin Powers Movies) is really going to town, fucking Spence's ass. I didn't think Spence could take all thirteen inches in his ass, but he did. Kelly is filming it for our site.

I told Spence if he could take Fat Bastard's whole cock up his ass for twenty minutes... I'd let him fuck my ass. Looks like I'm getting ass fucked." Penny pulls her daisy dukes off, wiggling her naked ass at me.

Penny definitely gets ass fucked... by me. I have her bent over the sink, taking my ten thick inches up that absolutely perfect ass for an hour. Fuck outside. I pummel Penny's ass right there myself. She looks in the mirror, shaking that perfectly shaped booty all over my cock, squirting everywhere over and over.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEE... I LOVE YOU JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS... I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Penny loves getting ass fucked. I ass pound her, watching us in the mirror, slapping and squeezing that amazingly sweet ass.

I pull up Penny's white tank top and roughly suck her titties. I alternate tits, biting and licking them, sucking the whole tits into my mouth, sucking so insanely hard. Penny hugs my head to her tits and keeps squirting. The bathroom floor is glistening with pussy cream. "FUCKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEETIEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I ass bang my perfect blonde wife, her pigtails swinging as I jackhammer up her ass.

I finally pull out and Penny swings around kneeling quickly. She opens her percent mouth wide, her tongue totally outstretched, desperately wanting my sperm. Penny jerks my thick cock with both hands. My cock pumps out my creamy load, filling Penny's cum hungry mouth. She moans raw animalistic moans, so horny for me and my cum. I fucking smile.

I watch my big dick pump out the jizz, over and over. Penny quickly gulps every damn drop down, sucking my huge head, looking up at me, so in love with me. The feeling is definitely mutual. Penny eagerly drinks down my entire load of sperm. She sucks me totally dry.

"Damn sweetie... I love fucking you so fucking much. God... I love your cum. It's the yummiest ever sweetie. Mmmmmmmmm." Penny slowly sucks my cock, deepthroating me. Her beautiful eyes never leave mine. That's so fucking hot.

I walk out front... the Spence ass adventure is out back... and run into my Granny Nancy (Nancy Pelosi). We chit chat for awhile... I grope her huge titties through her white blouse and black and white pinstriped pantsuit. I take her out to my pyschodelic 60's throwback van. We light up a blunt and turn up the Jimi Hendrix Experience and get freaky to Purple Haze. Granny Nancy's clothes are thrown all over the smoke filled van. The van's a rockin, as I have Granny Nancy's mature legs on my shoulders and I'm pounding her pussy out on my pull out, brown leather bed.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSS... GOD, I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!!" Granny Nancy cums and cums and cums. She loves my dick... and my dick loves her. I molest those big, natural titties, sucking them so fucking hard. I softly bite all over them, leaving red marks all over em.

Nancy hugs my head to her awesome melons, as I go to town sucking em. My cock is working a thousand miles an hour, fucking her still juicy, mature twat, plowing deep and hard up my sexy grandmother's, beautiful, brown haired and bushy cunt. I cum deep up her.

I growl happily, as my cock pumps out the cock cream, filling granny's cunt full. I love cumming in a slut... especially the ones related to me. "Mmmmmmm... Give me all of that cream James. My gorgeous grandson. Granny loves you baby." Nancy kisses me, holding my happy face in her hands.

"Love you too Granny." I lick her lips and start pissing in her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm... Fill me up baby. Piss in me til you're bone dry handsome." My grandmother's so damn sexy. I piss and piss in her pussy. I pull out and let the cum/piss mixture flood out of her cunt, then shove my pissing dick back up in her, filling her full again. I repeat that eight times, pissing with a big ol grin. Nancy loves it, moaning happily the whole time, kissing me deeply.

We finish smoking the blunt and snuggle... she blows me and swallows my sticky load.

I head out back and see Spence ass banging Penny in the barn. She's bent over the rail, where the hay is and Spence is railing her ass pretty good. "Hey sweetie." Penny waves at me, smiling, gripping the rail. She's liking her ass banging from Spence. I wave back. "He's doing good. I told him if he could last thirty minutes, I'd swallow his load. He's got two minutes left." Penny says. I laugh. She pulls me over to her and sucks my cock, cleaning every drop from Granny Nancy's hand job she gave me, before I left the van.

"OK Penny.. That's thirty minutes. You promised." Spence is ready to pop. Penny kneels down and sucks his cock. Spence immediately pops his load in her mouth. She gulps it down quickly. Penny is a cum freak... and I love that about her. Spence just grins a goofy grin and almost passes out. Penny wipes the corners of her mouth and smacks her gorgeous, wet lips.

"Tasty cum Spence. Very yummy." Penny sucks his dick deep, then pops her mouth off of it with a loud PLOP. "Very nice sweetie." Penny then sucks my cock some more, cleaning both cocks right there in the barn.

My sisters Kat (Kat Dennings) and Carrie (Carrie Keagan) double blow me in the tool shed. They rub their huge titties on each other's and suck me off awesomely. I blow my load all over both faces and watch them lick each other's faces... then my cock, clean.

I've got Kat and Carrie, both, pregnant. Mama too. Along with Dana, Gaia, Penny... and now Rachael. I visited her in New York and knocked her up in her bedroom, she and her other husband use. I decided to go ahead and marry Mama and Granny Nancy too... at the same time. We had an all night three-way fuckfest on out honeymoon in Vegas. We came home and I filmed Spence ass fucking Nancy while Mama sucked his hairy balls. I fucked all three in the ass. It was another drunken fuck filled fun night.

I have a great family. A horny one too. You might get to meet the rest of em in a future story. We're always gonna... Fuck... And Keep Fuckin. It's just what we do... All In The Fucking Family.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers