All-Inclusive

Story Info
Jane is overcome with lust at a resort pool.
1.4k words
4.12
31.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gogojmo
gogojmo
2 Followers

The sun looked close enough to touch. Beams of heat pierced the desert haze that enveloped the resort, burning the back of Jane's neck as she hesitantly waded into the pool. It was a pleasurable combination of sensations, the sun's warmth on the upper half of her body and the cool temperature of the turquoise water below. With each step forward, the water rose higher, submerging her torso in a veil of shimmering blue. She winced. Ivory goosebumps sprinkled her sun-kissed cleavage; her nipples tingled and hardened. She made her way across the pool to a ledge. She laid back and let the sun beat down on her, slowly kicking her feet. The small waves she made in the water tickled as they lapped over her thighs and stomach like the delicate touch of hands grazing her skin. The feeling reminded her of the night before. She closed her eyes and replayed the scene in her mind, outside of her body, watching him touch her. His arms were around her, his lips on her back. He grabbed her breasts and hips with purpose, pulling her tightly to him. She could feel his erection between her plump cheeks, pressing into her. He forced his hand between her legs and slid it across her pussy, spreading her wetness all over, applying pressure to her clit with the base of his palm. Jane kicked her feet harder, the water swelling just enough to skim the sensitive area directly above her opening. Broken bits of conversation and music from the bar wafted over the water, dragging her mind back to the present. Embarrassed, she opened her eyes.

Across the pool, she could see the LSU emblem on Biff's ball cap over the top of his iPad. He had been immersed in an adorably nerdy science fiction novel for two days. She was desirous for his attention. She watched him for a while, his legs stretched out in front of him, wiggling his toes every so often. Just then, as if he could feel her staring, he lowered the iPad and she could see his face. He smiled and waved. He got up from his chair and sprayed himself with tanning oil. He maintained eye contact as he rubbed the oil into his arms and chest. As he approached the stairs, Jane tiptoed across the deep center of the pool to meet him. His body made a holographic halo as he entered the water; the oil separated from his skin and covered the water in a rainbow colored film. Jane said nothing. She simply reached out for his slippery shoulders and gently pushed him back into an isolated corner of the pool.

"Hi, Cutie. You better put some sunscreen on," Biff said. Her face was flushed; the light bounced off of her pink shoulders. She knew he was right, but sunburn prevention was the last thing on her mind. Her primary concern was the juicy feeling between her legs and what to do about it. Jane threw her arms around his neck forcing him down on the ledge directly behind him. She smiled and glanced down at his chest, dragging her right pointer finger down the trail of hair to his belly button. She paused for a moment, then continued on. Her finger skipped over the button at the top of his swim trunks and landed on the bulge in his pants. He instinctively grabbed her wrist as if to say, "Not here. There are people around." She broke free and rested her fingers on the ledge between his legs. She briefly considered taking him upstairs, but her immediate need overpowered her sense of propriety. That need had a way of controlling her. She raised an eyebrow. Her lips gave way to a mischievous grin as she walked her fingers toward him, over his balls. Her fingers climbed his shaft like a ladder to the top of his trunks. With one fluid motion, she pulled the tail of the bow around his waist, unbuttoned the swimsuit and ripped open the velcro closure. His hard cock bounced free with a force that rippled the water. She wrapped her hand around him, one finger at a time and tugged. He had a panicked look on his face, but made no attempt to stop her hand. With each stroke, the nervous expression melted away. His head fell back and his eyes fluttered.

Confident he would not resist, Jane straddled him, one knee on either side of his lean thighs, and pulled the gusset of her black one piece off to the side. He slid into her, without guidance, as if each of their parts were magnetized, his, the south pole and hers, the north. The cool rush of water intensified his entry into her clenched pussy. She groaned and upon its release, remembered they were in public. In spite of their surroundings, she tested how far he would let her go; she lowered herself until he was completely inside of her. Lower yet, she pushed herself down, grinding, to feel him deep within. She stopped to read his face. To her surprise, he chuckled and shook his head. "Insatiable," he said. Jane rose up slowly; the water swirled around his dick like a cyclone until she plunged herself down again. Over and over, she undulated. With each movement, her awareness of the sun-bathers around them dimmed; she was solely focused on satisfying her craving. The muscles in her pelvis and inner thighs tightened. The friction of his cock darting in and out of her incited an exquisite burning sensation that flared outwards from the center of her body and she knew she was close. It felt like revving a car's engine at the top of a cliff. She grabbed the pool's edge behind Biff, burying his face in her chest. The prickle of his whiskers between her breasts sent her cascading over the edge. The pressure in her throat welled up and she moaned, inadvertently drawing attention to their lewd behavior.

Biff had never been very vocal; he communicated with action. As Jane relaxed her pace to recover, his grasp tightened; his movements grew frenzied. In desperation, he grabbed her ass and lifted her, weightless, up and down, her flesh jiggling as it smacked the water. The sting drove her wild. Jane grabbed his face and pulled him to her, kissing him forcefully. She whispered in his ear, "Slam me down on your cock, hard. Cum inside of me." His forearms were on fire, but it felt too good to stop. He gathered the back of her swimsuit with his fist, exposing her bare backside to the full impact of the water. With a powerful thrust, he finished. The thrashing and splashing ceased and the water settled.

They scarcely had a moment to separate before Biff saw a security guard running across the bridge over the pool. Someone yelled, "Over there!" Biff and Jane jumped out of the pool, adjusting themselves as they hurried to their lounge chairs. They grabbed their towels and beach bags and ran toward their room. Reaching the safety of the stairwell, they stopped and laughed. Jane's heart was pounding and her thighs still quivering. Biff pushed Jane against the wall, kissed her and said through a smile, "Don't ever do that again." She playfully bowed her head in shame. She headed up the four flights of stairs to their room, Biff behind her."Your ass is bright red," he said, peeling back one side of her swimsuit, letting a finger slip over her lips. She bat his hand away. "Do you want to get me going again? Stop it!" she said, giggling.

The next day, to avoid the indignity and hotel security that likely awaited them, they decided to try a different pool.

As they meandered down the pathway, their towels in tow, Jane's mind wandered back to the day before, the feeling of Biff's hands struggling to grip her ass, his breath catching the beads of water on her chest. She had butterflies in her stomach as she reached out for his hand. She cocked her head to one side as an idea came to her...the beach might be more discrete... Biff looked over at her. "What are you thinking about," he asked. "Oh, nothing," she answered. They continued walking, hand in hand. She could feel the wetness overwhelm her swimsuit. She feared it might start dripping down her legs, giving her away to everyone that passed by. Steps later, Biff said, "Maybe we should try the beach today."

"The beach it is," she said with a smirk.

gogojmo
gogojmo
2 Followers