All-Inclusive Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,394 Followers

My sweet Eve was coming in waves. I sat up and jabbed my cock home in mid squeal, and she screamed. Even in my lust shrouded mind, I heard the giggling. I looked to the side and saw Tina and my rotten daughter watching from the balcony. When they realized they'd been caught, they started clapping, and walked into the room.

"Do her, Daddy," Wendy said, taking a seat next to the bed. At least she was moderately dressed, in her bikini.

Tina sat down on the bed next to us, and I'm a little ashamed to say, it didn't stop me from plowing her friend. She brushed Donna's hair to the side. "Good?"

"Oh, God," Donna groaned. "The best."

That made me feel pretty damn confident, and I long-stroked the sweet girl, wrenching a whimper out of her.

Tina ran her hand down my back. "Don't be too hard on her. She doesn't have a lot of experience, Ok?"

You could have fooled me. Her pussy was molten lava, hot as the sun, and ridiculously tight. All I could do was nod, holding myself up over the beauty and thrusting away.

The scene was too hot to believe. Way too hot to control. I picked up the pace, feeling close, and hammered away until I was pounding my cum into her. I think I screamed when I busted my nut.

Then Tina was taking care of both of us, wiping us down. "Go clean up now. Breakfast ends in half an hour."

I was suddenly embarrassed. Naked, not just with these two, but my daughter seated only a few feet away. She noticed. She came over and gave me a quick kiss. "Don't be shy, Daddy. It's Ok. All I want is for you to be happy."

"You ... you shouldn't be here," I whispered. "Seeing ..."

She giggled, and put her finger over my lips. "It's alright. You and me, we're going to behave. I love you more than anything, but it's too weird. I hope you don't mind."

I loved my daughter. And she was the spitting image of my wife, but my mind didn't work that way. I never really thought of doing anything wrong with her. I sighed, glad we were on the same page. "I love you baby, but I, uh, don't want to love you. That would be messed up. So wrong."

She smiled, and gave me another tender kiss. "I know. Now go clean up or we're going to miss out on breakfast."

Having a naked blonde beauty in the shower with me was incredible. She was so sweet and loving, adoring even. "Adam?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Is it Ok if I call you Adam?"

I laughed, rubbing her delightful, slippery body. "You can call me whatever you want."

She gave me a great big smile. "That was the best. The best ever. You're not mad I ambushed you, are you?"

"No, not mad in the least. And you're right, that was amazing."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend? Tina and Wendy are going away to college, but I'll be staying local."

That came out of nowhere. "I'll tell you what. Let's talk about it after we've had a few days together. You are the sweetest thing in the world, and terrific in bed, but we really should get to know each other, don't you think?" Never mind that she literally could have been my daughter.

She grinned, nodding. "I know all about you, Adam. I guess you should get to know me. That will be fun."

We missed the breakfast buffet by five minutes, but fortunately the poolside restaurant served meals all day. We retired to the cabana I'd rented for the week. I was still in a bit of a quandary, but it was obvious my girls were deliriously happy. Wendy was teasing me a lot. "I told them you wouldn't do anything if we didn't push you. Damn it, Dad! For four days we were practically throwing women at you, and you didn't even try."

"I was in no hurry, baby. I was happy to just relax."

"Happier than screwing Donna's brains out this morning?"

I looked over at the pretty blonde, and at the amazing body, barely covered in her bikini. "Not by a long shot. So your father's a big hopeless dope."

She giggled. "Not hopeless. You just have a lot of inertia. We had to get you rolling."

"So you want me to go pick up those two cuties by the water slide?" I teased.

Tina smacked me. "You are such a perv! We're here now, whatever you want. Now if you want to play a little when we're not around ..."

Wendy nodded. "Go for it Daddy. Just be careful."

We'd barely finished eating, and were working on our first drink, when Claire showed up. "Massage today, monsieur Adam?" She was smiling as she looked at my lovely companions.

"Massages all around, please, Claire."

"I will call over Rafael, if you don't mind," she said, placing her supplies on the table. I'll confess, I found her accent extremely sexy. She got on her little phone, and five minutes later a tall bronzed demi-god appeared, with teeth as white as chalk.

"Me first!" Wendy insisted.

We had our massages, and I tipped generously. After they'd left, the girls were whispering and I was getting nervous. They got up and pulled the string holding the doors open on three sides, and soon we had some privacy. They ganged up on me, laughing, and before long I was prone, depantsed, and getting a dual blow job from Donna and Tina. Donna had insisted that Tina's turn didn't start until that night, while Tina argued that Donna's turn ended with the shower. Wendy broke the tie, insisting they share.

The girls were competitive and delightfully talented. Admittedly I was harboring a little performance anxiety, but Claire's massage had given me wood, as it did every day, and the girls were determined to take care of it.

It was a trip, listening to the activities outside of our little oasis of debauchery, while I was serviced. Wendy's presence was a little disturbing, I admit, especially when I noticed she had her hand inside her bikini bottoms. Nothing was enough to distract me for very long from watching Tina and Donna taking turns sucking.

We'd been at it several minutes, when Manny, my cabin 'butler' stopped by. He peeked in, then slipped in quickly and quietly. "Beverages, señor, señoritas?"

Wendy I guess was a little less of an exhibitionist than her naughty friends. They kept sucking, while Wendy quickly pulled her hand out of her bikini. "Four more," she said, holding up four fingers. Two of them glistening naughtily.

He nodded, for all practical purposes oblivious to what was going on below my waist. "Right away, señorita."

I watched my teen cock-suckers, praising their efforts, warning them of my approaching finish. Donna backed off, and let Tina finish me. I thought that was generous of her, until she kissed me softly, and whispered, "I don't like the taste. Tina does. I ... I'll do it if you want, Adam."

I was too far gone to speak, and groaned as I erupted in darling Tina's mouth. She took it all, and was gentle with me afterward. When she was done, she sat up grinning, wiping her mouth. "How was it?" she asked.

Chuckling, I pulled her up beside me for a wet kiss. "That was beyond amazing. You two were spectacular." I looked over at Donna, and pulled her in for a quick kiss as well. "You don't have to do anything you don't enjoy, Donna. We can have plenty of fun other ways."

She smiled, and the girls helped me pull up my shorts just as Manny returned. Tina eagerly took her drink and quickly finished about a third. "I'm going to need another soon," she said to our butler. "That's thirsty work."

He smiled and nodded. "Are we done for the moment?" he asked.

I nodded, and he walked around the oversized tent, and started tying up the sides again, as if it was an everyday occurrence. He left and returned after just a few minutes. He had another "Palace Special" for Tina, and a tall pitcher of ice water with lemon slices in it, along with four tumblers.

The girls were stretched out on the lounges beside me. Wendy sat up. "I think I'm gonna get some sun on the beach. Coming?" she asked, looking at her friends. They both looked at me, and I had a feeling they'd had enough of the lazing around. God knows I wish I had their energy. "Go on. If I don't see you again, we'll meet in the room before dinner. Italian?"

It was agreed.

I had no idea how our little escapade was going to be perceived. Once they were gone, I could swear I was catnip. When I took a dip in the pool, I was pounced upon by a couple of attractive women, and was soon joined by two more. They were charming and flirtatious, touching me often, laughing. There was no doubt in my mind I could have any of them, probably either pair. But I was happy with how things were, and flirted back, comfortable, more confident than I'd been in ages.

When I retired to my cabana, it wasn't long before the second pair that found us in the pool asked if they could join me. I insisted they did, and had Manny bring us the Specials, and some snacks.

I had a blast, and talking with them was easy and comfortable. I learned about their lives and they learned about mine. Eventually they asked about the girls I was with. I didn't know what to say, and finally confessed the truth. My daughter had recruited two of her friends to get me back on the wagon after four years.

You could have heard a pin drop. "Four years?" Allison asked.

I nodded. "I hadn't been with a woman since my wife passed away."

The other woman, Beth, nodded. "I was in a sexless marriage for two years," she admitted.

That stunned me. She was very pretty, very fit. Great body. "That ... that's inconceivable!"

She smiled, leaned in and gave me a very nice kiss. "Thank you, that was very sweet."

"No, I'm serious. You're beautiful. Why the hell ...?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I asked that myself. Although I have to admit, I didn't look like this. I let myself go a little. Still, it was pretty hard on the ego."

Allison jumped in. "You were still pretty. It was only twenty pounds. Bob was an idiot."

I nodded. "It sounds like Bob was a huge idiot!"

They both laughed with me, and asked what my plans were for the evening. "I'm having dinner with my girls, and uh ..."

"Dessert in your room?" Allison asked.

I nodded, a little embarrassed.

"What would you say to an appetizer?" Beth said.

I was stunned. "I'd say I'm incredibly flattered, but it's been a, uh, busy day already. I'm not twenty anymore."

Beth and Allison looked at each other, then Allison opened her beach bag. She dove into it for a minute, then came up with a little tiny bag. I could see it held three pills. "I bet this would help. We could have a little fun."

I'd never had any sex enhancing drugs, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to start. Allison got up and sat on the edge of my chair. "Honey, this will get you hard, keep you hard, and make you feel like you've died and gone to heaven. My ex is a pharmacist. He was eleven years older than me, and could fuck like a teenager. If he'd been able to keep it in his pants, we'd still be together. Wanna give it a try?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Cialis, plus something to help you keep it up, and something to make it feel better. I don't remember the names. My ex-husband, Allen, keeps me supplied. We still get along great, even if we're not married. He's watching our two little ones while I'm away." She gave me a smile. "It's weird. I think we get along better now than when we were married."

I wasn't even sure if I was going to need the help. She was a sexy thing, and I could feel myself responding. "God, you're sexy," I said.

Her smile reached from ear to ear. She opened her baggie, and shook out the pills. I know it was foolish, but I took them, and washed them down with my drink. She gave me a quick kiss. "In about thirty minutes, you're going to be aching to get into me."

"Us," Beth insisted.

I looked over at our friend, and saw her nipples were already hard. "I'm already aching for both of you."

That got me a deep kiss from Allison. "Right answer, handsome. Shall we?" She stood up extending her hand. I let them drag me off to their room. We ran into Manny on our way out. "Will you be returning, señor?"

"Not for a while, but my girls may come back."

He nodded. "Very good señor. Have a pleasant afternoon."

We made a short side trip to the little store at the front by the desk, where I purchased a box of condoms. There were ten. I was feeling a little optimistic, I'll admit.

Pleasant wasn't the word for it. I don't know what the hell was in those pills, but I got hard, and like they said, I stayed hard. Jesus! I know it had to have some kind of euphoric in it, because I felt like I was on fire, and I fucked both of them like a machine. They were very close friends, and the sight of them going down on each other was like a shot of adrenaline to my brain. Plowing Beth from behind while she was eating out her friend was driving me crazy.

Maybe it was using a condom for the first time in more than twenty years, more likely it was the pills, but I couldn't come. I stayed hard, and I loved ever damn minute of plowing their warm wet pussies, but I never came close to coming for what seemed like an eternity.

I took turns on them, and they took turns on me. I ate a ton of bald pussy, and had the best mind rush each time I'd get one of them to come for me. And that was often. Eventually, we wore Beth out, but Allison was insatiable. I finally found a position that was working for me. I had Allison on her back, knees bent back almost to her shoulders. I hammered her until the sweat was pouring off of me. Sweet Beth was cuddled up close, teasing her friend's tits. "Fuck her, Adam. Fuck the slut's brains out. She needs it, baby. She needs it bad."

I needed it at least as much, and when her last orgasm had her screaming loud enough to wake the dead, it pushed me over the edge, and I came as hard as I ever had in my life. It felt beyond incredible, whether it was the situation, how long it had taken to get there, or something in those pills, it was sublime.

I collapsed on the bed, my heart racing, and both of them cuddled up to me. "That was wonderful," Beth said. I sighed as she eased the condom off of me and tied the end in a not.

"Un-fucking-believable," Allison agreed.

"No kidding. I've never, ever, felt like that. Both your ex's are complete and total idiots."

They giggled, and I sighed, content to hold them.

After a few minutes Beth kissed me. "It's almost five. We probably should get up."

"Five?" We had left the pool before three. We'd been going at it for more than two solid hours. At least an hour and half of that with my cock in one of their delightful pussies.

They laughed at me, dragged me off to the shower before letting me get dressed. I felt incredible as I escorted them back downstairs. "I, uh, would you two care to join me for dinner? Will I get to see you again?"

Beth was hanging on my arm. "No, handsome. You should be with your girls. Besides we're leaving tomorrow morning. My poor little pussy is going to be sore for days."

That idea brought a smile to my face.

I got a kiss from them in the lobby, the Allison took my hand in hers, and pushed two little baggies into my palm. "The one with two pills is for tomorrow. Three pills for the next day. Only if you want. I'm not going to take them back with me, so they'd be wasted anyways."

I pocketed them, doubting I'd use them, and gave each of the ladies a hug.

At the cabana, Manny was at my side with my preferred drink, only a minute after I sat down. "The usual, senor?"

I thanked him, enjoying the cool drink.

"I trust you had a pleasant time?" he said, and I thought I saw a hint of a smile.

"Very," I said, grinning.

"Excellent. If I may make a recommendation?"

"Of course, Manny."

"Claire could help relax you before dinner, and Alejandro, he makes a remarkable recuperativo."

"That would be perfect. Thank you."

Claire was making sure I didn't have a single tight muscle in my entire body, and Alejandro's 'recuparativo' was delicious and energizing. My girls showed up, their bodies glowing.

"You girls have a good time?" I asked.

Wendy answered. "We went snorkeling on the catamaran. It was great. You? You didn't just hang out here all day reading again, did you?"

"No, I made some friends, and had a wonderful time. This trip has been great."

"Are we going to get to meet your friends?" she asked. I had a feeling she didn't believe me.

"No, Allison and Beth begged off, and they're leaving tomorrow. I'd rather spend dinner with my special girls, anyways."

They collapsed onto the chairs, and it wasn't long before Manny had drinks in their hands. The man was going to get a hell of a tip, at the rate he was going. Darling Claire gave each of them about fifteen minutes each of shoulder and back massage, before returning to me.

"Dinner tonight?" Donna asked.

"We forgot to make reservations, I'm not sure we'll get in to any of them."

Claire chuckled. "No, Monsieur Adam. That is not a problem. Our VIPs always get a table. You should try the fusion restaurant if you have not. The food ... c'est incroyable. Chef Jacques is a friend. He is the best. Perhaps the best on the island. Would you like I call for you?"

"That would be great, Claire."

It only took about a minute of lightning fast French to get things taken care of. "Is seven-thirty too late?" she asked.

"No, that would be fine."

She finished up on the phone. "Seven-thirty it is. Have a wonderful dinner, Monsieur Adam."

* * *

Claire was right. Dinner was delicious, and we even had a visit to our table from the Chef. My girls were gorgeous, and as improbable as it was (I'm pretty sure it was the pharmaceuticals) the idea of having Tina that night had me hard halfway through dinner.

The girls insisted I join them in the disco. I wasn't the oldest there, as I'd feared. As a matter of fact, it appeared I was close to the median age. I danced with all three of my girls, but after a while, it became clear that Tina was getting possessive. They were all asked to dance incessantly. I was surprise there were as many people present as there were, and most of the males were showing interest in my girls. Donna and Wendy accepted many dances, but Tina was sticking close.

I wasn't a big drinker. I'd pretty much stopped drinking over three years earlier. The resort's ever-present alcohol had me buzzed. I'd guess we'd been there maybe an hour and a half, when Tina dragged me out to the floor for a slow dance. She was rubbing up against me pretty good, and I was responding. Her hand slipped down between us and gave me a rub.

"Want to go back to the room?" she asked, none to subtly.

I looked around and found the other two dancing with their latest suitors.

"They'll be fine. We're good girls, Mr. Z. We can take care of ourselves. They'll pick a couple of nice guys, take them down to the beach, make out a bit and be back my curfew."

Her hip pressed against my erection. "What do you say? Go back and play?"

She was looking up at me with her big brown eyes, so eager. I kissed her softly. "I'd love to, Tina. Absolutely love to."

Her face lit up and she took my hand. "I'm gonna tell 'em we're going," she said, after escorting me back to the seat. In the ten seconds she was gone, a sexy redhead was seated next to me. "How about a dance, handsome?" she asked.

I was gob-smacked. Women that looked like that didn't seek me out. She was stuning. It took me a few seconds of her raised eyebrow, to speak. "I'm actually leaving. I wish I weren't. I'd love to dance with you."

She gave me a big smile. "I had to try. See you around? You've got the cabana by the pool, right?"

I nodded stupidly.

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "Later then. Maybe you'll save a dance for me tomorrow night."

Tina was giving me the stink eye when my visitor got up. I think young Tina was as shocked as me when the sultry redhead caressed her shoulder in passing, leaning in to whisper something. My girl turned almost as red as our visitor's hair.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,394 Followers