All-inclusive with Benefits Ch. 05

Story Info
The Butt Queen receives her price.
1.7k words
4.17
47.6k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Saturday night there was the special price to collect by Helen, our miss Blissful Butt. Apart from her title and the Sabroso ButtPant© she received the other day, she was invited to be our Butt Queen of the night. Helen was invited to share her gifted behind with the rest of us.

Chris asked her if she was prepared to collect her price. She hesitantly confirmed, not knowing what exactly was to come. Some assistants came forward and helped in putting Helen up on the stage. She was tied up again on an inspection stool, just as she had been fixed the night before. She ended again draped over the high ottoman, her feet spread apart and buckled to the front legs of the stool, her arms tied up to the other side of the furniture. And since the top of the stool had a U-form, her entire groin area as well as the middle part of her tummy was exposed again. Her butt pointing up invitingly, Helen's behind was on display for us all to admire.

Tied up to the contraption again there was no way she was going to back off. Chicken-out was no option. Chris got a bottle of lubricant, applied a generous amount in between Helen's ass cheeks, and massaged the lube thoroughly into her crack. He took his time in applying the grease all over her glorious behind and in every fold. After pushing the slide shit into her hole he began stretching her sphincter with his fingers. Then he started to feed his thick cock to the girls backdoor.

He slapped her butt for good measure, leaving red streaks where his fingers had landed on the very firm globes. Helen really did have a set of magnificent orbs, the ones most men drool over when following them in the street. And that is fully clothed, mind you. Out in the open, the way they were created in the first place, they were the paramount examples of how dream-booty should look like. Eye-candy made in heaven. They started where her very long legs ended.

After fully grounding his rod into the intestines of Helen, Chris stayed there for a while. His fingers wandered to her underside and massaged first the slit and then the clit of the poor girl. She writhed against her restrains. His assault was a very composed one. He stayed grounded for a long time, his loins flat against her buttocks. The penetration aided in stretching Helen's arse. Meanwhile Chris massaged her abdomen, as well as her back, her behind and her shoulders. Her body became a boiling hot fuck-pot, her skin hot to the touch. After some ten minutes of this stand still, Chris slowly pulled back his stick from the oven.

"Okay boys, lets fill our butt-queen up to the brim," Chris announced. "She's all primed and ready now, so lets all pay her our respect!"

The male assistants and the male guests lined up on the stage, and one by one they put Helen's butt to the test. Some used her mouth to warm their rods before sticking them into her hot mitten. Some female assistants stepped onto the stage as well in order to assist in preparing the cocks for the job. With these fluff girls at hand, there was no problem in getting us men erect and ready.

Since Helen's butt was so high from the floor, starting where her very long legs ended, steps in different sizes were ready to level the height difference. Most men used one or the other step to get their dick up where they had to put it: inside Helen's backdoor. Time after time her rectum was stretched to the fullest, and her bowls filled with hot fuck meat. The men all deposited their thick loads of spunk deep inside Helen's belly.

No matter how thick the cock, every single one disappeared without too much trouble because of the generous amount of sperm which worked as added lubricant. Every single man filled her up, Helen's behind was visited by all the assistants and male guests, including me. It was surely a good butt to worship. We had voted the right bottom, for it not only looked amazingly perfect, it also felt a close fit and remained nice and tight. In spite of her slippery inside, my prick got a good workout. Her anus enveloped my dick perfectly and strongly. I felt like a well-oiled rod in a slick piston. As the men before me, I lost it in this boiling hot shit pit. My rod was merciless mauled in this smoking hot cock crusher from hell. I lasted only some five minutes, and then I exploded in a quivering orgasm, pumping my seed deep inside Helen's bowls.

Some women felt left out. They asked for the other inspection stools to be put on the stage as well. The other five stools were set up in no time and five volunteers were strapped into place. The men who had worshipped Helen's butt gathered around the new arrivals. The girls mouths were silenced immediately by putting a cock inside. They sucked on the wilting erections as if their lives were at stake. Many hands stroked the naked bodies of the willing girls. We stroked the crotches and we kneaded the buttocks, gradually heating their bodies to boiling temperature. When the first men had recovered their strength, they shoved their hard-on's deep inside the dripping cunts. And since we all had reached an orgasm shortly, it was not a problem that we were diluted from one to five girls. The assistants acting as fluff girls kept up their now even more urgent labour. In a mighty effort we fulfilled our task of plugging the craving girls, so they reached shattering orgasms.

Since the girls had asked for it, and they had been tied up and secured to their fate by free will, they were left in position. No matter how much they pleaded to be released, they stayed tied up to their stools. For a few hours we used their delights as we pleased. Over and over again their pussies were stuffed and taken advantage off. And now that their butts were so invitingly turned upwards, we invaded the tight brown holes as well. Off course they could have known what was coming their way. Didn't they first witness Helen's fate before opting to be tied up as well? So all we did was give to them what they really wanted. Maybe they had not anticipated to be put to our unfettered pleasure for such a prolonged time. But what could we do? Presented with five additional very delectable behinds we had to take advantage and put those rectums to good use. Like most men present I did all of them eventually. That is, plunging in those anal cavities. I only managed two more orgasms, one coating a yummy backside, and the other buried deep inside the sizzling rectal abyss of Roxanne. And only after 'my' Mel had done a great job in restoring my strength.

After my last orgasm Mel and I joined Em again. We settled down in a more quiet corner in the bar area.

"Maurice, I don't know if this could work, with your office I mean," Em said. "A beauty contest for those who want to participate, and even some workshops, I can see that. But this? An anal gangbang... get serious! This surely is way over the top! Don't you think we could do something more, more... "

"... more ordinary your mean," Sam cut in. "I understand your reaction, Em. We could do all sort of things, it has not necessary to be like tonight. But let me tell you, you would be surprised what really could happen. For instance I'm sure if I would have told you yesterday afternoon that all men on the premises would participate in an anal gangbang tonight, you would not have believed me."

"You do have a point there Sam. But wouldn't you say this is way too much for an office party?"

"No, I don't agree with you on that. From experience we know pretty well how a group of colleagues will react. First of all, there is a gradual build-up to tonight. The first game we played yesterday has a low impact. The beauty contest can be pretty hot, but it could be limited to people who opt to participate. And miss Blissful Butt could have opted out of being our Butt Queen. The fact that she participated willingly is mostly the result of the same development and group momentum that will occur with your colleagues."

"The expansion with five extra girls made tonight more lecherous and overwhelming. If there's only one Butt Queen surrounded by the majority of the present males, the other women won't get the detailed picture. We could even diverse their attention by presenting mister Cock at the same time."

"You would be amazed how cock-crazed a bunch of women can be if they're given the opportunity to feast on a perfect example. And in our resort without fear of any consequences. Give them unlimited time to touch and fondle a flawless cock with completely clean shaven balls, they will all go berserk. Most probably there would be a fight over who may get the first taste or give the first blow-job. Even more so if mister Cock happens to be an acquaintance. Someone who until then they only knew as their colleague, that handsome and considerate man all admire in secrecy, although none would admit it. He's the man that most female colleagues have the hots for and causes the damp panties in the office."

I got us a new bottle of chardonnay from the bar and refilled the glasses. "I toast to that. Salud!"

Sam went on and turned her description to Lori, my superior: "Lori's husband is one of the proprietors of this resort. They have been busy developing a program for company outings, and feel confident that it can stand the test now. Your company is in fact the last real test case. All ingredients have been tried before, but never as a whole package with an entire enterprise during a whole weekend. The time has come to put the cake to the test."

"And would you believe your chief was a Butt Queen here? I know for a fact that she is dying to be gangbanged by all her subordinates, witnessed by all their spouses. I see this happening in the very near future..."