All Is Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for your hospitality," Helena said. "But I really need to leave. Shoes or not."

She brushed passed Daphne and went for the nearest door. She pulled it open and it revealed a giant walk in closet, not a hallway. It only took a glance to realize these were all men's clothing. Helena shut the door.

"Whose room is this?" Helena asked.

Daphne looked at her dumbstruck.

"It doesn't matter," Helena said. "I need to get going. Thank you again for whatever it was you did for me."

Helena started walking towards the only other door in the room. It flung open before she made it halfway there. Standing in front of her was a man, not much older than herself. He had the same bright blue eyes as Daphne, only his hair was almost black. A lock hung over his forehead.

Helena could tell he had been sweating. He was out of breath.

"You're awake," he said.

"Yes," Helena said. "I was just thanking Daphne for her hospitality, but I must be going."

Helena tried to keep her head down and walk passed the man. Once she made it next to him, he stopped her. He grabbed her shoulders then put a finger under her chin, tilting her head upwards. He had to be a foot taller than her.

"Look into my eyes," he said. "Do you know who I am?"

"That stuff doesn't work on me," Helena said. "I really have to get going."

All of the feelings of safety Daphne had provided were vanishing. Something weird was going on and Helena wanted none of it. The man let Helena go for a second, but she felt his hands slide under her arms and lift her up. She was carried back towards the bed and set her down in a chair.He crouched down so his face was lower than hers.

"I don't know what sort of game you are playing," Helena said. "But please let me go."

"Look at me," he said.

"If this is some sick vampire game give it up," Helena said. "Either kill me or let me go."

"I am not a vampire," he said.

"He's telling the truth dear," Daphne said.

"Mother I think you should go now," the strange man said.

"How is she your mother?" Helena said. "You look like you're five years apart."

There was so much going on Helena didn't realize the stranger had grabbed her hand and placed it over his heart. Daphne made her way to the door. Helena didn't want to be left alone with him.

"It will only take a few seconds," he said. "Then you will realize who I am to you."

Helena tried to pull her hand away.

"Daphne don't leave," she said.

"Don't worry," he said. "I will never hurt you. I love you."

Helena stopped squirming and turned to look at him. This guy was nuts.

"You feel it already," he said. "It is only natural, let it flow."

Helena's mouth hung open in shock. She had no idea what he was talking about, but she did what he suggested and let her instincts flow. She brought her free hand backwards, formed a fist and threw all her weight forward, hitting him directly in the nose.

12