All Is Fair Ch. 04

Story Info
Helena gets some answers
3.2k words
4.65
26.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Fair warning there are some elements of non-consent in this, so if that's not your cup of tea I would skip. Happy reading....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

When Helena came to she was pressed against a broad chest. The pain in her ankle was dwarfed by the undeniable pain in her stomach.

"I...need something to eat," she said.

"Shhh," he said. "We will get you all taken care of. Rest."

Helena shut her eyes as she was carried through the woods. It was the only way she could block out the confusion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

Brooks tried to move as fast as possible without causing her further trauma. He was so wrapped up in claiming her as his mate he didn't even think about meeting her basic needs. Of course she would be starving after sleeping for five days.

They made it back to the lodge and Brooks took her straight to the clinic. He passed an Omega on his way and put in a request for food to be brought there. Brooks hoped they hurried. He did catch a break when the attending doctor was Melanie.

Brooks didn't want to have to worry about other males near her at the moment.

"What happened?" Melanie asked.

Brooks walked her over to one of the examination tables and gently set her down. She was a mess. There was dirt, sticks, and grass stuck in her hair, her shirt and pants were both ripped, showing scratches, and her feet were bloodied and bruised. Those injuries didn't even include her swollen ankle.

"I let her down," Brooks said.

The door to the clinic swung open. Rebecca walked inside. Brooks felt his ire rise as he put himself in between his mate and her sister.

"I care about her too," Rebecca said.

"I specifically forbade you from showing yourself to her," Brooks said. "And you defied my orders."

"She is my sister."

"She is my mate and I am your Alpha," Brooks said.

Rebecca bowed her head.

"When will I be able to speak to her?"

"Once she decides she is ready," Brooks said. "I would have liked to broach the subject with her in a delicate manner, but instead you appear in front of her in the middle of the woods and cause her to pass out. Now leave here before you do any more damage."

Rebecca didn't say a word when she left the clinic. The door shut and immediately his mate spoke.

"My sister is really here?" She asked. "I didn't hallucinate that?"

Brooks went back to Helena. Melanie was examining her ankle.

"This is not the way I wanted you to find out," Brooks said. "But yes, she is here."

"Did you kidnap her too?"

"Love nobody kidnapped anyone," Brooks said.

"Then why won't you let me leave?" Helena asked.

"Why do you want to leave so bad?"

"He told me I was in danger," Helena said.

"Why told you?"

"Victor."

Brooks knew the names of everyone in his pack. There was no Victor living on the lodge grounds. The Omega came in with a plate of food. He stayed near the door, too scared to approach his Alpha and his new mate. Brooks was grateful for him keeping his distance. He went to meet him. There was some soup and a sandwich.

"You didn't specify what you wanted," he said.

"This is perfect," Brooks said.

"Anything else I can get for you?"

"Guard the door," Brooks said. "I don't want any other visitors."

The Omega nodded and went to stand his post. Brooks took the tray over to his mate. He took a spoonful of soup and put it to her lips.

"I can feed myself," she said.

"We both know that's not true," he said. "You're very weak at the moment."

She acquiesced and lifted her head to take a sip. Brooks was quick to give her more.

"I was fine yesterday," she said. "I feel like I haven't ate in a week."

"Five days," Brooks said.

"What?"

"You were asleep for five days," Brooks said. "Not quite a week. I should have made sure you had food the moment you woke up. Your condition is my fault."

"I am going to have to clean the area," Melanie said. "I want you to wrap the ankle after you've cleaned up. The bruises and scratches will clear up on their own. I will give you some antiseptic to put on them before you go to sleep tonight. I want you to take a long hot bath, then come back in the morning and I will put a stronger cast on."

Melanie left them to get her supplies.

She ate some more soup, and was feeling up to the sandwich. She lifted her hand and Brooks' placed it in her palm.

"What is your name?"

"Brooks," he said. "And yours?"

"If you know Rebecca then you already know it."

"I want to hear you say it," Brooks said.

"Helena."

Brooks smiled.

"That is the most beautiful name I have ever heard."

"Why did you call me your mate?"

"Because you are," Brooks said.

With just the small amount of food in her system Helena was already starting to look worlds better. She propped herself up on her elbows and slid back.

"I promise you are in no danger here," Brooks said. "In fact the exact opposite. I want nothing but to protect you."

"I don't need protection," Helena said. "I am capable of taking care of myself."

"Just because you've had to take care of yourself in the past doesn't mean that you have to now," Brooks said. "Why do you want to leave so bad?"

"This situation is nuts," Helena said. "I don't know you. I don't know any of you. Why would I want to stay? You have my sister here, who I thought was dead the past five years and apparently a lot of well-trained wolves in some sort of mansion compound. Nothing about that seems normal."

Brooks knew he was on unstable ground. She was just starting to talk to him and apparently her knowledge on vampires did not extend to other supernatural species. Her eyes darted back and forth between his. He opened his mouth to speak, but she beat him to the punch.

"Are you a bunch of werewolves?"

Brooks studied her face trying to gauge her response.

"You have got to be kidding me? First a vampire, now a werewolf? I am just the luckiest girl in the world."

She let out a sigh and let her head drop back down to the pillow for a moment, before sitting up all the way.

"Is my sister?"

Brooks nodded.

"For how long?"

"She joined our pack five years ago," Brooks said.

"Is that why she left me?"

"She told us of your existence a few days before we found you," Brooks said.

"That's not what I asked," Helena said.

"You should have this conversation with her," Brooks said. "I would like to focus on us."

"There is no us," Helena said. "I don't know you."

Brooks expected some change in her, the longer they spent together the more intense the desire to mate should become for both of them.

"You don't feel anything towards me?" Brooks asked.

"I think you're a little weird," Helena said.

She turned her head away from him.

"I'm not used to people looking at me," she said. "I'm not really used to people at all."

She brought her arms up and wrapped them around herself. Brooks picked up on her shift instantly, she was starting to feel vulnerable. He reached out and put his hand on her back. He felt her stiffen under his touch, but she didn't tell him to stop.

Melanie came back with the wrap and antisecptic.

"Stay off your foot until tomorrow," she said. "It is just a sprain right now, but if you put weight on it you might break it. Take a bath, wrap it with this and then get some sleep."

"Do you have any crutches I can use?" Helena asked.

"None need," Brooks said.

He didn't give her any time to respond before scooping her up in his arms. Melanie handed Brooks the bandages and antiseptic for Helena's cuts.

"I think I would do better with crutches," Helena said.

"I think you would do better saving your strength for a fight you can win," Brooks said.

"Goodnight," Melanie said. "I will see you two in the morning."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're doing remarkably well," Brooks said.

"What do you mean?" Helena asked.

They passed a group of people in the hall who looked at them with big curious eyes. Helena wasn't a fan of being noticed. She felt her cheeks grow red with embarrassment.

"You've found out a lot of information this evening," Brooks said. "I would assume you would be scared or have a million questions."

"I should be scared," Helena said. "But for some reason I'm not. I'm having a difficult time reacting."

"If you have any questions I will answer them for you," Brooks said.

"I don't ask questions if I don't want to know the answer," Helena said.

They stopped walking in front of a large door. Brooks backed them into it and relaxed his grip to open the door. Helena recognized the room she had escaped from a few hours ago. The bed was remade and the window was closed. Brooks kept right on walking into the bathroom. The giant tub she noticed earlier was filled. An insane amount of bubbles decorated the top. The fresh scents of lilac and honey flooded the room. Brooks set her down on the counter top so she was sitting up.

"Do you want me to umm...help?"

"No," Helena said.

He gave her a guilty grin. She took the time to look him over. He was strikingly handsome. She liked the way his mop of hair flopped over his forehead, like it was begging to be pushed back.

"Remember what Melanie said. Don't put any weight on that foot."

"I think I can hobble to the tub just fine," Helena said.

Brooks walked away and brought back a large plush robe and an equally luxurious towel. He set them both by the tub.

"I will be right outside if you need anything," he said.

She nodded and he left the bathroom. Brooks did have a point. Helena knew she should be freaking out. Her sister was alive, a werewolf was trying to claim her as his mate, and she was pretty much held captive in this strange place, but she really wasn't feeling much of anything.

Small glimmers of emotion seemed to peek their way in to her psyche, but they almost always vanished right away. Helena felt like she should be more worried about her lack of feeling, but nothing was happening. She couldn't will herself to feel.

She stripped off the shirt and slid the yoga pants down without getting off the counter. Glancing over her shoulder in the mirror Helena saw the scratch marks that covered her arms and the bruises forming on her back. She picked up the comb from the counter and started to work the tangles out of her long hair. She pulled out twigs and grass in the process.

Once she felt ready to get in the tub she unclasped her bra. Even though she was alone in the room she immediately felt exposed and kept her arm pinned tight against her chest. She lifted her hip and with her free hand slid her underwear down to the ground. Part of getting ready for her big night out had included getting rid of all her body hair. She wasn't used to seeing herself so smooth and wondered how long it would take to grow back.

Helena positioned herself so she could hobble over towards the tub. Once her good foot hit the ground she winced in pain. It was covered in scratches from running through the woods with bare feet. She had to drop her arm to help steady herself. Once she made it to the tub she put her bad foot in first. It stung as the soap attacked her wounds, but she felt her muscles relax. It was easy to move the rest of her body into the warm water.

She expected the water to turn brown from all the mud that covered her body, but it seemed like this thing had some high tech filtration system. It felt more like a Jacuzzi than a bath tub. She let the flow of water rush over her body and felt herself relax.

"I find it odd that you are so chaste even when you're alone."

Helena popped her eyes open. She was shocked to see Victor standing in front of her. He couldn't see any part of her through the bubbles, but she still instinctively pulled her legs towards her chest. He smiled and took off the blazer he was wearing, letting it fall to the floor before pulling off his t-shirt. The muscles of his stomach rippled when he had his arms over his head. He caught Helena staring at him and she looked away.

"It's alright," he said. "I never mind an admirer."

She heard the buckle of his pants come undone and her heart jumped in her throat.

"You're not going to come in here are you?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked. "It looks so warm and inviting."

The water level didn't rise, but Helena knew he was in the tub with her. All the emotions she was missing earlier came flooding back in. They were outweighed by her discomfort though. Her lifestyle did not allow for relationship and this was the first time she had ever been nude around a man in her life.

"You have a beautiful body," he said. "I could help you release some pressure if you like?"

"How are you here?"

"I'm not," he said. "Trust me if I was really here I wouldn't give you an option. Your beautiful legs would be wrapped around my waist and my cock would be buried deep inside you."

Helena's eyes went wide. She wasn't used to hearing those words.

"I know that is what you want," he said. "I can feel your energy."

Helena was flustered. That was not what she wanted at all. This man was dangerous, she knew that, but a small part of her heart started to ache for him.

"That's it," he said. "Relax. Let me in there."

"How is this possible?" She asked.

"I have part of you," he said. "Forever."

"You're doing this," she said. "You're controlling me."

"I promise I have your best interests at heart," he said.

Helena felt a deep haze cover her. Almost like she was losing control of her senses.

"Tell me," he said. "Have you ever touched yourself?"

He scooted closer to her. She felt like her eyelids were getting heavy. She started to nod her head.

"Show me," he said.

Helena was never like this. She was uncomfortable even answering his question, let alone acting on it. A deeper fog settled over her and as if she couldn't control her hand it glided down her stomach, stopping at her most private area. She pressed all of her fingers flat against herself and started rubbing up and down.

"You're making it difficult to see," Victor said.

He raised an eyebrow at her, and she used her free arm to swipe away the bubbles covering her, giving him a full view of her body through the water.

"How are you doing this?" Helena asked.

"I told you," he said. "You're mine. You have my mark."

A small moan escaped her lips. Her hand started moving faster, her fingers fluttering against the swollen nub of her sex.

"Slow down," he said. "I don't think you have any idea how to pleasure yourself."

Helena always thought she was good at getting herself off. It didn't take her very long and then she was able to focus on other things.

Her pace slowed, and her free hand went towards her breast. She started pulling at her nipple, which went hard in the warm water. She twisted the tiny bump and squeezed down some more. Nobody, not even herself, had ever touched her breasts in a sexual manner before. A small gasp escaped her lips.

"Think about how amazing this could feel if it were my hands on your body," Victor said.

"Please stop," the words escaped Helena's mouth with a whisper.

"You don't want me to stop," Victor said. "Besides I'm not even here."

Helena's hand continued to work her breast, while her other one insterted a finger into her tight hole. She had never experimented with internal masturbation before and felt her back arch at the invading digits. Her thumb kept working her clit.

"I don't understand," she managed to say between moans.

"Shhh," Victor said. "Just enjoy the sensations."

Her hands started going crazy. Helena wasn't even sure what she was doing anymore. She couldn't follow her own movements. She felt pressure build in the pit of her stomach and started bucking her own hips against herself. She gave her thumb one hard push against her clit and pinched her nipple as hard as she could. An explosion went off and her entire body shook.

Helena felt her senses start to return. She had control over her hands again. Tears stung her eyes and she went to cover herself from Victor's gaze.

"Come to me and it will feel like this all the time," Victor said.

The fog she was under lifted. The pleasure still radiated throughout her body, but Helena felt more exposed and ashamed than ever. She swatted at the bubbles trying to cover herself up again.

"Leave me alone," Helena said.

"But we are having so much fun," he said. "You were giving yourself to me so willingly last week."

"I thought you were going to kill me," Helena said. "Not torture me."

"Come now pet," Victor said. "I don't want to do either."

"Leave me alone," Helena said.

A knock on the door made Helena look over her shoulder.

"Do you need something?" Brooks asked.

"Tell the poor little lovesick werewolf to leave you alone," Victor said.

"I wish you would both leave me alone," Helena said.

"You're mine already," Victor said. "Find a way to escape and come to me."

"I'm not in any danger here am I?" Helena asked. "You're controlling me somehow. I know that, blocking feelings."

Brooks' face came to her mind. She felt her heart start to flutter imagining his big blue eyes looking at her. Victor gave her a scowl and she shut her eyes. Trying to hold on to the feelings that were burning inside her. She couldn't keep a grip though. The fluttering stopped and her body went cold.

"I don't belong to anyone," Helena said.

"Those marks on your neck say different," Victor said.

"Helena?" Brooks asked. "Are you talking to someone?"

"Leave this place as soon as you can," Victor said.

Helena looked at him with confused eyes. She wanted to say no, but felt like her lucidity was slipping away. The door to the bathroom flung open. Helena spun her head around to see Brooks standing at the doorway, his brow was wrinkled with concern. She turned back towards the tub. Victor was gone. He was never here in the first place. Helena was becoming more and more certain that she was losing her mind.