All Is Fair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said. "I'm not ready."

Brooks did not want to stop, he stayed still and glanced back and forth between both of her eyes. They were a mixture of satisfaction and fear. Brooks felt his wolf urging him to enter her and claim what was his, but he knew now more than ever that he was incapable of causing her any harm. He nodded his head, and rolled off of her body. The two lied next to each other, both staring at the ceiling not saying a word.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Helena didn't understand what had come over her. All of a sudden her indifferences had vanished. She lay naked next to Brooks without a single insecurity, something she never though possible. He had lit her body up in a way she never knew she was capable of. While she wasn't ready to give herself up to him, she was far from over with what they started with.

Brooks' breathing was heavy and he stayed on his back. Helena rolled onto her side, sprawling half of her body on his chest. She started kissing his shoulder, before moving herself upwards until she was on top of him, careful to keep her body slightly off of his.

"What are you doing?" Brooks asked. His breathing was heavy.

Helena didn't respond. She continued to kiss her way down his chest, sliding her body down the bed in the process. Once she was at his thighs she straddled herself across him, lsitting upright again. Helena looked Brooks right in the eyes, while she dragged her hands down his chest. She stopped when she reached his shaft. It was straight up in the air, Helena broke eye contact and looked down. This was the first cock she had ever seen in person. She didn't have anything to compare it to, but from what she could tell it was large, she didn't know how that would ever fit inside her if she made that step. She brought both of her hands together and wrapped her fingers around his erection.

"I don't know what to do," Helena said.

"You don't have to..."

"That's not what I meant," Helena said. "I mean I need you to guide me."

Helena looked back up at his big blue eyes. He looked shocked.

"Please," Helena said. "Now it's my turn to make you feel good."

The confusion wore away and Brooks' eyes flashed with lust. He reached down and grabbed her wrist, repositioning her fingers so they were on the underside of his shaft. He applied pressure and ran her fingers from the base up to the head. Helena felt his warm liquid start to pool out his tip.

"That's the most sensitive part," Brooks said.

Brooks dropped her hand. Helena bent down, she put her tongue next to the base of his erection. Holding him still with her other hand she pressed her tongue down hard and dragged it all the way up, when she reached the tip she wrapped her mouth around his head, pulling it all the way in. His taste was sweeter than she had expected. She worked her tongue, trying to draw out more, never taking her eyes off of Brooks. He let out a deep moan.

Her saliva was starting to gather and she felt it coming out of her mouth, dripping out the sides and down his cock. His hand reached down and grabbed on to her wrist again. He repositioned her so that she was grabbing a hold of his cock. He squeezed her fingers down, tightening her grip and started moving her hand up and down.

Helena let him lead her pace and started moving him in and out of her mouth, while her hand covered the lower part of his shaft. He started breathing heavier. Helena brought her free hand up and wrapped it on top of her other, making both of her hands and mouth work as one. She started moving faster, making sure to keep moving her tongue all around his head in the process.

"I'm almost there," Brooks said.

Helena noticed he moved his hand away, giving her complete control. She glanced her eyes back up at his. He was staring at her. As soon as they made eye contact his eyes rolled up. Helena felt a surge along her tongue and warm liquid filled her mouth. She didn't stop her motions, making sure she enjoyed every drop of him. Once she was sure he was done, she pulled her mouth off. He didn't lift his head, but instead raised his arms. Helena collapsed on top of his chest, and he encircled her, rubbing his hand up and down her shoulders.

"I love you," Brooks said.

A big part of her wanted to repeat his words, but she couldn't find a way to make them come to her lips. Helena was exhausted, and as Brooks' breathing grew steadier she was fell fast asleep in his arms.

12