All Is Fair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena had to try harder to hold in her tears.

"It is taking a lot of self control on my part to not pull this car over and bite into you right now," Victor said. "The more you talk the less likely I am to do so. It is in your best interests to talk to me."

"Why me?" Helena asked.

"I didn't expect you to be so dramatic," Victor said. "You were dealt a bad hand."

"No," Helena said. "What makes me so desirable?"

"Your blood is like a drug," Victor said. "Feeling you run through my veins is complete euphoria."

"But why?" Helena said. "You know. Tell me."

"Abe didn't fill you in?" Victor asked.

"No," Helena said.

"I never did like him," Victor said. "He was so mopey. Thank you for taking care of him. Vampires have a code where we don't kill each other, or ourselves. It's hard to explain, but you will understand soon."

A shiver went down Helena's spine. Abe wasn't lying about that. Victor planned to turn her.

"You didn't answer my question," Helena said.

"You come from a blessed bloodline," Victor said. "Or a cursed one, depending on how you look at it."

"Then why not take Rebecca?" Helena asked.

"She got the flip side of the coin," Victor said. "Most people in your bloodline do. It's very rare someone like you is born. So rare that generations forget to pass the warning down."

"So the other half of my bloodline is pure evil?" Helena asked.

Victor laughed.

"I like that you're joking," Victor said. "It lightens the mood. Most of them aren't evil, Rebecca's just a bitch."

Helena kept her eyes glued to the window, refusing to look at him. Hearing her sister's name caused a pain in her heart. Helena couldn't believe how blind she had been over the years.

"Magic, is the most simple way to put it," Victor said. "Magic runs in your bloodline, but you didn't inherit any of it. That's why vampires can't entrance you. That's why werewolves can't read your feelings with ease. That is why witches could never cast a spell on you."

He was lying. Helena was trying to poke holes in his story.

"Your parent knew, your sister knew," Victor said. "If it makes you feel any better I did have to blackmail her to help me. It turns out she got in some trouble with whatever creature your ancestor sold his soul to. Really nasty sort, the only way to escape him was for her to cast a major spell entrancing her 'mate'. I threatened to expose her, which may have broken whatever spell Andrew was under and left Rebecca vulnerable."

"That's not true," Helena said. She was referring to Victor's last statement. At this point in time Rebecca was the last thing Helena cared about. Victor seemed to take note.

"Are you referring to Werewolf lover boy?" Victor asked. "If he was able to read you it was because he knew you, not because of their magical empathy feeler thingies. Sorry if that makes it sting a little worse."

"But he's my mate," Helena said.

"Oh yes," Victor said. "The elusive werewolf mate bond. Again, not magic in the literal sense. Some sort of soul recognition. You should thank me for letting you feel it for a little while there. I heard from your sister it was quite enjoyable for you."

"If magic doesn't work on me then how can I turn into a vampire?"

"Well that is a straight reconstruction of your DNA," Victors said."Hardly a simple little magic trick."

"Can't you just kill me?"

"So you were fine turning into a werewolf but you're too good to be a vampire?" Victor asked. "In all fairness I would kill you if I could, but it only takes three bites to turn anyone. If I don't bite you a third time you will probably die, but then I would be denying myself a third drink of your blood. That would be ludicrous."

Helena didn't respond. Victor whipped the car to the left and the sped off the road. There were woods all around them. Helena was sure he was going to hit a tree. She had to close her eyes. There was too much going on, she couldn't process it all. Suddenly the car started slowing to a stop. Victor parked in-between some trees.

"This is it," Victor said. "Allow me to be a gentleman and get your door."

He exited the car with speed and before Helena realized it she was standing outside. His hand griped her arm. Helena tried to take in her location. She was knocked out for part of the trip, but the woods looked so similar to the ones surrounding the lodge. It was the same type of trees. Helena didn't think they had left the state.

It felt like a giant gust of wind came. Victor was pulling Helena at his fast speed, making it impossible to tell how far away from the car they were. Victor stopped in the middle of nowhere and kicked away some leafs. There was a hatch, he bent down and pulled it open before pulling Helena down a set of rickety stairs. Victor closed the door behind them and turned on a lamp. It looked like they were in some sort of bunker.

"A few rule before we get started," Victor said. "I anticipate you will be asleep most of the time you are here, but I always think it's necessary to inform guests."

He opened the door to a room. There was a small bed with a thin mattress. Helena noticed the chains by the posts.

"This will be your spot," Victor said. "In case you somehow manage to undo the chains and break the lock on the door I think it's necessary to show you the rest."

He spun her around and pointed to another door.

"That's my room," Victor said. "I don't think you will have to go in there though."

Victor walked Helena to the third room. He flung open the door and Helena recognized the space immediately. Zachary was in a heap on the floor. Victor released her arm and she ran towards him. He was unconscious and she tried to shake him awake.

"He's alive," Victor said. "Don't worry about that, but I'm not making the same mistakes twice. If you try anything funny I will kill him. If you behave like a good girl, once our time together is done he goes free."

Helena thought Zachary looked like he was in too bad of shape to ever walk again. She finally let the sob escape her lips. A gust of air came and she was picked up. In the flash of a few seconds she was on her back on the bed in her new room.

"Last time I bit you," Victor said. "How long were you out for?"

Helena didn't know why he was asking. She knew he knew the answer since he appeared to her the night she woke up. She decided it must be a test.

"Five days," Helena said.

"Well in the spirit of honesty," Victor said. "You're going to be out for about double that with the second bite, and probably feel double as worse when you wake up. But don't worry, it won't last very long because I plan to drain you for the third time right away. That sleep will only be a day and when you wake up your whole world will have changed."

Victor looked down at her with hungry eyes. Helena felt her breathing increase. He ducked down and his fangs slide into her neck. This time Helena felt no euphoria. She let out a scream and tried to focus on the pain as Victor sucked the life out of her again.

12