All is Forgiven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy straddled James' body facing him and lined up her cleanly shaven cunt over his throbbing hard cock, and pushed down ever so slowly, taking him in inch by inch. After her tight hole covered his total length she sat there looking at James while taking her hand to her clit and began to rub. First she stroked it in a circular motion, then a faster back and forth way over her sensitive nub, sparking it to life.

James was doing well at refraining from any obvious movements as Joy squirmed her body over James' hungry cock. James could feel his member twitching inside her and was feeling heavenly sensations traveling throughout his body. Joy loved to tease James and it was very evident now as she began to rock herself over him, bringing a hand to her breast fondling each of them slowly.

Joy pulled and stretched her dark nipples, as she silently looked right into James' eyes. She toyed with her boobs more with a twisting and twirling movement allowing a sigh to escape as she felt tingles shoot through her upper body.

Her cunt began to swell and squeeze the hardness within her. James could see her eyes begin to roll cluing him to her approaching orgasm. Joy's breathing deepened and she brought her hand back to her clit and began to furiously rub until her body tensed all over and a loud moan flowed from her. A smile crept across her face as her breathing started to slow down.

James was about to lose control himself but he knew better. It was understood in situations like these that he was not to release until Joy instructed him to. He furtively loved the anticipation of it all. He understood that if he was patient, his orgasm would be incredible beyond words. Seeing his lover getting off was exceptionally exciting for James. It was a thrill for him to have her get off over and over before he had his turn or complete relief and he was sure that she wasn't done with him yet.

Joy repositioned herself up over James' face and lowered her cunt to his mouth. "Now, James, you know what to do and how I like it. Let me feel your tongue work its magic. I want you to get me off with just your mouth lover." Joy said more seductively than with domination.

James at this point had forgotten all about Sean and was enjoying the rest of his punishment. He opened his eager mouth and allowed his tongue to enter her very wet cunt. He curled his tongue and stiffened it and inserted and withdrew it, then repeated going in and out as deep as he could thrust it in. Tasting her sweetness James' felt his cock throbbing and yearning for its climax.

Fucking Joy's cunt with his tongue was a desirable task for James. He brought his teeth to her lips and pulled on them, and nibbled his way up to her clit. Closing his lips around her nub and using his tongue to form a hard suction, James sucked firmly. Joy's body began to writhe over him. She smeared herself tightly over his mouth, pushing down and moving from side to side to increase her pleasure.

Joy brought her fingers down to her clitoris as James was orally pleasing her, and she rubbed hard and fast. James was familiar with her movements and lunged into her cunt with his tongue as deep as he could manage. Using his tongue he started moving it in the shapes of the letters of the alphabet as Joy persisted her hand manipulations. Her knees tightened around his head and she began to moan. James could taste her sweetness coming out from her onto his hungry tongue.

"Mmmmmm. James that felt soooo good. I think I'm starting to forgive you now for making me wait. I think that maybe you understand more of how it feels to have to wait now. Are you ready to fuck me now? Do you want to cum for me?" Joy asked in her sultry voice as she bent forwards dangling her breasts in his face, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Uh, yes Joy. I'd love to fuck you now. And know that I am very sorry for standing you up earlier. I have learned my lesson and will not let it happen again. I promise, my love." James passionately spoke as he gazed up into Joy's dark satisfied eyes. He knew now was a good time to apologize and make things right with her.

Joy smiled and said, "Okay lover, I forgive you, but I expect you to be more mindful in the future not to make me wait. Now fuck me James. Fuck me good." Joy stated acceptingly as she rolled off from his body and lay on her back preparing herself for James' cock.

"Thank you Joy. Thank you. I will never stand you up again. I promise." James quickly spoke as his hormones took control of his body. He positioned himself directly over Joy in the missionary position, resting his weight onto his arms.

Joy spread her legs and wrapped James' body with them interlocking each other over his back. As she pressed her limbs down on his back, he pushed his aching cock into her hot wet hole.

"Ohhhhh God! You feel sooooo good. I love the way your cunt swells around me. It feels like it is pulling me in closer to you. Oh Joy, I love you." James stammered through labored breaths as he was fucking his lover. He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Joy met his mouth with her tongue and licked his lips. She opened her mouth and reciprocated his kiss deeply and passionately. Her hands instinctively combed through his short hair. She lifted her hips to match his every deep thrust with his cock.

"That's right baby. Fuck me. Fuck me baby. Oh, deeper James. Fuck me deeper James. Yes. Yes!" Joy cried out to him.

Her muscles began to tighten around his member and he knew he couldn't last much longer. "Joy, I need to cum now, may I cum now?" James begged.

"Yes James. Cum. Cum with me baby. Cum now." Joy answered as her body began to writhe.

With that, James let go of his load deep within Joy's body. He felt spurt after spurt springing out of his cock as a tingling feeling shot through his entire body. It was the most intense orgasm that he had ever experienced.

Joy felt the hot fluid flow up inside her. She flexed her muscles trying to keep it all inside her. James' lips grazed over Joy's. Joy relaxed her legs and allowed them to fall slowly from around James. He rolled himself to her side and curled up next to her, placing his hand around her waist. He was able to kiss her softly near her ear and cheek. Joy brought her hand down to his hand and entwined her fingers with his.

All was forgiven.

12